Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

For people holding off on updating to 1.57 and still using 1.39b

-spoiler-

Call me stupid but are there nude textures for the Benthic Lurker somewhere? I couldn't find any...

attachicon.gifLurkerNoPants.7z

Could use that...  but the texture looks like death eating a cracker, since it was meant for a giant and I just messed with it a bit.

Idk of anything that will switch it for you during an animation, so you'll probably need to change the name of the nif.

open it up and go to data/meshes/actors/dlc02/benthiclurker/character assets/

and rename benthiclurkerNoPants.nif to benthiclurker.nif.

I just put that into my Skyrim and I d like to tell you they look great! No need to be so modest about them! Thanks for posting :)

Hopefully someone puts them into nude creatures soon.

My problem now is, beeing the early adopter that I am, I'm at 1.55 and cant use the 1.39 script for SL and there is no 1.55+ one to actually start the Lurker anim for me.

**snip**

I just put that into my Skyrim and I d like to tell you they look great! No need to be so modest about them! Thanks for posting :)

My problem now is, beeing the early adopter that I am, I'm at 1.55 and cant use the 1.39 script for SL and there is no 1.55+ one to actually start the Lurker anim for me.

It's actually Panic's gaint penis mesh and texture...  I just ripped the pants off of a lurker, attached said penis, and then fiddled with the RGB levels with paint.net until it was "close enough".  There is actually a really icky edge where the lurkers beer gut makes it look like there is a bad seam, because it really isn't a proper mesh/texture for a lurker.

I want to thank Panic for its amazing animation and also that the thought of a user Khajiit and Argonian (tail). Thank you and I look forward to another amazing animation. Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks Poblivion!... You are better in English than me so no need to apologize :lol: 

Very nice early work, just a question. In the first image is the reik suppose to be penetrating the female or just liningup? Cause it looks like he is thrusting but not in, but that could be just cause it is on a cycle of display. Just curious.

Very nice early work, just a question. In the first image is the reik suppose to be penetrating the female or just liningup? Cause it looks like he is thrusting but not in, but that could be just cause it is on a cycle of display. Just curious.

Yep, he is trying to force it in but she is pushing him away :P

Yep, he is trying to force it in but she is pushing him away :P

Ok that works now that you point it out.

Hi Panicforever, what a great animator you are, very talented indeed!

Question No1:Do you plan on working on human animations also?

Question No2:Is it possible to make animations that will replace some chunky vanilla ones,for example:

1The change of PC's/NPC's direction from forward to backwards and vice versa when running with and without weapons drawn

2.Animation for the pc to do a few more steps after running /speeding (that is when the player lifts the finger from the forward button of the keybord)

3.Animation where the PC after jumping lowers the body by bending the knees and puts the hands down on earth and then rises to a standing up position.Like it is done in the assassin's creed series

examples:

1.change of movements direction at 01:37 of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg_Dx8xWXis

2.Landing animation at 01:04 of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg_Dx8xWXis

3.A few more steps animatio after finishing running at 01:37 of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBmt2QoDAcw

Thanks for your consideration!

-spoiler-

Call me stupid but are there nude textures for the Benthic Lurker somewhere? I couldn't find any...

attachicon.gifLurkerNoPants.7z

Could use that...  but the texture looks like death eating a cracker, since it was meant for a giant and I just messed with it a bit.

Idk of anything that will switch it for you during an animation, so you'll probably need to change the name of the nif.

open it up and go to data/meshes/actors/dlc02/benthiclurker/character assets/

and rename benthiclurkerNoPants.nif to benthiclurker.nif.

Well I did start to play around with Creation Kit. I took Whiskyes sslCreatureAnimationDefault and added the 3 Animations for the Benthic Lurker from Cyndi. Here is the file in case someone else on Sexlab 1.54+ wants to use the Lurker with all the great animations from Panic  :)

Install Cyndis "Lurkernopants" and the meshes from Cyndis 1.39 patch. Then overwrite the scripts with my file and you should have 3 new animation options for Lurker. (Reset Animations Reg ins SL and run FNIS of course)

(File removed. Use the one farther down the thread for less headache)

Well I did start to play around with Creation Kit. I took Whiskyes sslCreatureAnimationDefault and added the 3 Animations for the Benthic Lurker from Cyndi. Here is the file in case someone else on Sexlab 1.54+ wants to use the Lurker with all the great animations from Panic  :)

Install Cyndis "Lurkernopants" and the meshes from Cyndis 1.39 patch. Then overwrite the scripts with my file and you should have 3 new animation options for Lurker. (Reset Animations Reg ins SL and run FNIS of course)

Don't install the scripts at all from my 1.39b patch.

It has two sets 1 for creatures (obviously) but there is also patching in of human animations and that script may not work right with a 1.5+ SL

Just grab the fnis data from the patch, which should just be .hkx and .txt files.

EDIT: HOWEVER  Your fnis data is going to get borked either way with creatures, and it will break some things. A lot of things have names I just made up off the top of my head, but in 1.5+ they have different names so the script won't have the correct animation names. Meaning some stuff is just going to stand there.

And the 3 animations for lurker aren't "from" me. I just happened to notice that Bethesda was lazy when they made lurkers, and they animate with the same bones as giants. SO....   Those animations are 1 from Gone, and 2 from Panic. I deserve no credit for that.

You might want to remove the _00RieklingRaceBig and _00RieklingRaceSmall from the Riekling array, those aren't real Rieklings, they use human behavior and won't animate correctly.

Don't install the scripts at all from my 1.39b patch.

It has two sets 1 for creatures (obviously) but there is also patching in of human animations and that script may not work right with a 1.5+ SL

Just grab the fnis data from the patch, which should just be .hkx and .txt files.

EDIT: HOWEVER  Your fnis data is going to get borked either way with creatures, and it will break some things. A lot of things have names I just made up off the top of my head, but in 1.5+ they have different names so the script won't have the correct animation names. Meaning some stuff is just going to stand there.

And the 3 animations for lurker aren't "from" me. I just happened to notice that Bethesda was lazy when they made lurkers, and they animate with the same bones as giants. SO....   Those animations are 1 from Gone, and 2 from Panic. I deserve no credit for that.

You might want to remove the _00RieklingRaceBig and _00RieklingRaceSmall from the Riekling array, those aren't real Rieklings, they use human behavior and won't animate correctly.

Darn you are right... different names for the same animations.  :s

okay I cleaned up all this mess and came up with a complete bundle with all the neccessary files and all the right names I hope. Even cleaned up the Rieklings. I just took that part from Whiskey as it worked without problems for me.

Well here the Lurker Pack. Drop it into Skyrim dir and run Fnis. 

Only thing left is expanding Nude Creatures to have a non nude Lurker too. Guess that will be a piece of work...

BenthicLurkerforSL154Allinone.zip

It entertaining the lengths we go to to spice up a game a bit lol :)

Never underestimate the power of horniness. I mean, shit, look at what happened to Troy...

Hey, it kept mankind alive. I mean.... literally. :)

attachicon.gifSexLab 1.39b Cyndi Patch.7z

This will add just about every animation I could find kicking around LL to a 1.39b Sexlab (probably 1.35 too)

Basically it'll patch a 1.39 SL to the animations in 1.57 SL, plus the new horse and riekling animation....  I think I called them "horse hump" and "Riekling Exploit" or some such... for lack of a better name.

(so Zyn's new animations etc will be added as well up to and including Zyn's Doggystyle wip)

It will also add the Immersive creature functionality of 1.54 (plus a few that aren't in there either))

However this makes the script a little big, so it may take a little while to load if you use sic.

Requires Fnis & Fnis Creature 5.0.1 or higher (5.0.2 is preferable)

Since it adds skeletons into the draugr lists.

It "might" need skse 1.7 to work right, but 1.6w/e should be fine.....  should be...

Dayelyte's animations are also in there....  BUT:

Since 1.35 and 1.39b can only hold 50 creature animations, (and I gave up trying to increase that count)

The following aren't going to load by default, and the script will pass over them

Gone's Chaurus Reverse

Gone's Dragon Penetration

Dayelytes animations (all of 'em)  I don't play male characters so I have them commented out....

And 1 Lurker animation cloned from Gone's giant set.

If you want to change which ones load:

Open  sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc in note pad.

A ; tells a script to skip over whatever comes after it in a line so:

There are 58 animations in here so just remember that 8 of them will need the ; or all hell will break loose.

Remove the ; from in front of the animations you want to load, and put ; in front of whatever you are going to turn off instead.

Each animation has two parts that will have ; to switch around.

1 line like this

RegisterAnimation("ChaurusForward")

; RegisterAnimation("ChaurusReverse")

and a function with the same name like so:

; function ChaurusReverse(string eventName, string id, float argNum, form sender)

;    Name = "(Chaurus) Reverse"

;

;    SetSFX(Squishing)

;    AddRace(ChaurusRace)

;    AddRace(ChaurusReaperRace)

;

;    int a1 = AddPosition(Female, addCum=Vaginal)

;    AddPositionStage(a1, "Chaurus_Reverse_A1_S1")

;    AddPositionStage(a1, "Chaurus_Reverse_A1_S2")

;    AddPositionStage(a1, "Chaurus_Reverse_A1_S3")

;    AddPositionStage(a1, "Chaurus_Reverse_A1_S4")

;

;    int a2 = AddPosition(Creature)

;    AddPositionStage(a2, "Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S1", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

;    AddPositionStage(a2, "Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S2", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

;    AddPositionStage(a2, "Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S3", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

;    AddPositionStage(a2, "Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S4", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

;

;    AddTag("Gone")

;    AddTag("Creature")

;    AddTag("Bestiality")

;    AddTag("Dirty")

;    AddTag("Holding")

;    AddTag("Chaurus")

;

;    Save()

; endFunction

Once you are done switching around which animations get loaded, save the .psc

Open up the Creation Kit, and load sexlab.esm

Once it loads, Click on "Gameplay"

In the drop down that opens, find "Compile papyrus scripts..."

It will take a second to load up another little tiny window, (this sometimes hides behind the object window, so you may need to move it out of the way to see it)

In that window find sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc 

Tick the little box beside it, and the compile button in the bottom right will light up. Click that compile button.

Let it do it's thing there that does that stuff.

Close the ck, launch your game, and rebuild your animation registry in the sexlab mcm menu.

Done.

A quick note about Lurkers and Rieklings:

Lurkers are usually on 2 different scales, so some of them will look wonky if you don't turn on even actor heights.

If you usually have that turned off some of them will be pretty f&$%ed alignment wise.

Example:  player.placeatme xx1b640 looks fine either way, but player.placeatme xx014494 (where xx is the load order of dragonborn) is a mess without the toggle switched on.

About Rieklings:

There are no Rieklings in SIC that are actually compatible with the Riekling animation. The ones in SIC aren't DragonBorn dependant, and actually use the human behavior files instead.

Don't forget to run fnis.

Edit: There is a similar file here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/page-45?do=findComment&comment=799756

With a version that has all of Dayelyte's animations active, as well as the initial test (only 1 stage repeated 4 times) of the Flame Atronach animation.

hello there! i downloaded and tried this with my sexlab version 1.39b..

i run generate fnis for users

and then inside the game i rebuild the animation registry...

all new animations apeared but when i try them on creatures... my PC plays them normaly but the creatures remain in an idle position..(this only happens with the new animations this file adds) the older animation work normal...

tried riekling lurker and giant (panics animations)

any clues?

**snip**

hello there! i downloaded and tried this with my sexlab version 1.39b..

i run generate fnis for users

and then inside the game i rebuild the animation registry...

all new animations apeared but when i try them on creatures... my PC plays them normaly but the creatures remain in an idle position..(this only happens with the new animations this file adds) the older animation work normal...

tried riekling lurker and giant (panics animations)

any clues?

What version of Fnis are you running? 

Everything needed for them to run in a 1.35 to 1.39b framework should be there, it's what I was using for lurkers since.....  like February.

Have you tried with a new game, just to make sure it isn't the script change over causing you an issue?

I made my way through Lordescobars great mod (Nude Creatures 2.2.0) to add the Benthic Lurker to it.

Work is done here is the neccessary files. Just add them to your Skyrim overwriting the files already there.

In Skyrim go to the Nude Creatures menu and activate Lurker.

Now the poor chap doesn't have to go around with a perma ****

IMPORTANT:

check your "meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\character assets" Directory!

If there is a file named "Benthiclurker.nif" there, DELETE IT! This wont work otherwise.

On a side note after spending a few hours trying to understand the workings of CK and this mode specifically I really learned to apreciate the work all the modders are doing. This stuff is a lot more work then it appears to be...

LurkerNudeCreaturesAddon.zip