Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Yes yes! it is so cool! Thank you Mr. Panic! How can i activate them without Sexkab Framework? Too excited to think God damn it! How can i activate Reik animation with Matchmaker? Do i need to download the Reik animation too or Creature features is enough?

Maybe the harmless creatures like chicken, goat or cow for the next animations, it will be funny our heroine got raped by chicken xD

That would be pretty funny xD but i think it would be better if he first created the non-harmless creatures, and then the harmless one as an extra maybe :D

Hopefully the skeevers don't have the same issues I'm having with the chickens. ( chickens won't play their animation ) I shot a PM over to Ashal about it a couple of days ago but no response yet.

If you ever get chickens to work you could add in a plug so it works with exploding chickens mod, so when the climax happens the chicken explodes. :D

Finaly.. Riekling !!! 

very good work.. 

I imagine the next step is 3p-4p with riekling?

Aye, 3P (two rieklins on one girl)

Yes yes! it is so cool! Thank you Mr. Panic! How can i activate them without Sexkab Framework? Too excited to think God damn it! How can i activate Reik animation with Matchmaker? Do i need to download the Reik animation too or Creature features is enough?

Take a look atpage 35, WhiskeyS made at post with a patch that adds the Riekling and the missing horese animations :)

Ive been waiting for a Riekling animation for a longer whyle now and that one is just awesome, i relay love every animation you created

So witch creature animation are you planing to do next?

Thanks. Next is a gangbang version of the riekling animations, and after that I'm going to animate the tails on my earlier animations (The khajit and argonian tails).

Maybe the harmless creatures like chicken, goat or cow for the next animations, it will be funny our heroine got raped by chicken xD

lol, I'm going to stick with creating animations for the more "realistically" rapy creatures of skyrim :lol: 

Hopefully the skeevers don't have the same issues I'm having with the chickens. ( chickens won't play their animation ) I shot a PM over to Ashal about it a couple of days ago but no response yet.

Strange, hopefully does Ashal know what causes it :-/Have you had any progress with getting the fire atronach animations to display correctly ingame yet?

If you ever get chickens to work you could add in a plug so it works with exploding chickens mod, so when the climax happens the chicken explodes. :D

LMAO

XD

Ok guys, got everything implemented.  I suppose Ill create a different thread, but in the meantime Here it is.   Its pretty much entirely effortless to install, but for w/e reason, simply resetting animation registry was not enough for me and I had to start a new game.  Matchmaker wouldnt recognise the riekling as 'targettable' on my regular save even after resetting registry and then trying to fully clean system, but worked fine on a new game, so shrug. 

This requires sexlab 1.57 (any 1.5x version may work, but no guarantees.)

Plop this in your folder, run FNIS for users, and reset animation registry in McM and youre done (or you may need a new game, I have no idea whats up with that....)

PS: if you have any other CREATURE animations added into sexlab Via "patches" like this one, this will remove them, you cant have both.

PS:Ps: panic, on the front page you said that everything except the riekling is in sexlab allready, but it actually doesnt contain the horse penetration anims, only the foreplay ones.

thanks for the work :)

I try it now :) (I hope I don't need to restart again)

BTW Nice work with the new animations Panic much appreciated :)

I hope the next creatures you include are the ones in the dragon born dlc like netches,werebears,and maybe thoses ash/mud creatures that attack you then you leave the town for the first time. Since the mud/ash creatures attack in a group of 3 usually a gangbang animation? :)

Oooh, netch tentacle sex.

Also a quick idea for some double doggy action. 1. PC kneels behind two canines with their tails up, and licks their balls and gives them handjobs. 2. one canine mounts the PC, the other stays put. 3. repeat 2 with canines swapping places. 4. climax.

Aand,1 on 1 kneeling canine throat fuck.

For people holding off on updating to 1.57 and still using 1.39b

attachicon.gifSexLab 1.39b Cyndi Patch.7z

This will add just about every animation I could find kicking around LL to a 1.39b Sexlab (probably 1.35 too)

Basically it'll patch a 1.39 SL to the animations in 1.57 SL, plus the new horse and riekling animation....  I think I called them "horse hump" and "Riekling Exploit" or some such... for lack of a better name.

(so Zyn's new animations etc will be added as well up to and including Zyn's Doggystyle wip)

It will also add the Immersive creature functionality of 1.54 (plus a few that aren't in there either))

However this makes the script a little big, so it may take a little while to load if you use sic.

Requires Fnis & Fnis Creature 5.0.1 or higher (5.0.2 is preferable)

Since it adds skeletons into the draugr lists.

It "might" need skse 1.7 to work right, but 1.6w/e should be fine.....  should be...

Dayelyte's animations are also in there....  BUT:

Since 1.35 and 1.39b can only hold 50 creature animations, (and I gave up trying to increase that count)

The following aren't going to load by default, and the script will pass over them

Gone's Chaurus Reverse

Gone's Dragon Penetration

Dayelytes animations (all of 'em)  I don't play male characters so I have them commented out....

And 1 Lurker animation cloned from Gone's giant set.

If you want to change which ones load:

Open  sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc in note pad.

A ; tells a script to skip over whatever comes after it in a line so:

There are 58 animations in here so just remember that 8 of them will need the ; or all hell will break loose.

Remove the ; from in front of the animations you want to load, and put ; in front of whatever you are going to turn off instead.

Each animation has two parts that will have ; to switch around.

1 line like this

RegisterAnimation("ChaurusForward")

; RegisterAnimation("ChaurusReverse")

and a function with the same name like so:

; function ChaurusReverse(string eventName, string id, float argNum, form sender)

;    Name = "(Chaurus) Reverse"

;

;    SetSFX(Squishing)

;    AddRace(ChaurusRace)

;    AddRace(ChaurusReaperRace)

;

;    int a1 = AddPosition(Female, addCum=Vaginal)

;    AddPositionStage(a1, "Chaurus_Reverse_A1_S1")

;    AddPositionStage(a1, "Chaurus_Reverse_A1_S2")

;    AddPositionStage(a1, "Chaurus_Reverse_A1_S3")

;    AddPositionStage(a1, "Chaurus_Reverse_A1_S4")

;

;    int a2 = AddPosition(Creature)

;    AddPositionStage(a2, "Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S1", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

;    AddPositionStage(a2, "Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S2", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

;    AddPositionStage(a2, "Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S3", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

;    AddPositionStage(a2, "Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S4", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

;

;    AddTag("Gone")

;    AddTag("Creature")

;    AddTag("Bestiality")

;    AddTag("Dirty")

;    AddTag("Holding")

;    AddTag("Chaurus")

;

;    Save()

; endFunction

Once you are done switching around which animations get loaded, save the .psc

Open up the Creation Kit, and load sexlab.esm

Once it loads, Click on "Gameplay"

In the drop down that opens, find "Compile papyrus scripts..."

It will take a second to load up another little tiny window, (this sometimes hides behind the object window, so you may need to move it out of the way to see it)

In that window find sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc 

Tick the little box beside it, and the compile button in the bottom right will light up. Click that compile button.

Let it do it's thing there that does that stuff.

Close the ck, launch your game, and rebuild your animation registry in the sexlab mcm menu.

Done.

A quick note about Lurkers and Rieklings:

Lurkers are usually on 2 different scales, so some of them will look wonky if you don't turn on even actor heights.

If you usually have that turned off some of them will be pretty f&$%ed alignment wise.

Example:  player.placeatme xx1b640 looks fine either way, but player.placeatme xx014494 (where xx is the load order of dragonborn) is a mess without the toggle switched on.

About Rieklings:

There are no Rieklings in SIC that are actually compatible with the Riekling animation. The ones in SIC aren't DragonBorn dependant, and actually use the human behavior files instead.

Don't forget to run fnis.

Well that is disappointing to hear about the reikling from SIC.

-spoiler-

Call me stupid but are there nude textures for the Benthic Lurker somewhere? I couldn't find any...

LurkerNoPants.7z

Could use that...  but the texture looks like death eating a cracker, since it was meant for a giant and I just messed with it a bit.

Idk of anything that will switch it for you during an animation, so you'll probably need to change the name of the nif.

open it up and go to data/meshes/actors/dlc02/benthiclurker/character assets/

and rename benthiclurkerNoPants.nif to benthiclurker.nif.

-spoiler-

Call me stupid but are there nude textures for the Benthic Lurker somewhere? I couldn't find any...

attachicon.gifLurkerNoPants.7z

Could use that...  but the texture looks like death eating a cracker, since it was meant for a giant and I just messed with it a bit.

Idk of anything that will switch it for you during an animation, so you'll probably need to change the name of the nif.

open it up and go to data/meshes/actors/dlc02/benthiclurker/character assets/

and rename benthiclurkerNoPants.nif to benthiclurker.nif.

Which Death? Cause if it is Neil Gaimen's Death then that would be hot. ;p