Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

The last animation with the giant is great. The way the legs are moving freely in the air makes it look more realistic. They all look great but a reversed animation with the giant would be nice for some variety and by that I mean the female facing away from the giant.

More varied animations for the giant, troll and the Werewolf are planned after I have made ​​animations for the Reiklings :)

The last animation with the giant is great. The way the legs are moving freely in the air makes it look more realistic. They all look great but a reversed animation with the giant would be nice for some variety and by that I mean the female facing away from the giant.

More varied animations for the giant, troll and the Werewolf are planned after I have made ​​animations for the Reiklings :)

Reiklings!!!

Shit just got serious! :o

Looking forward to the Reikling animations, they are so annoying already. My nord girl will hate them with a passion after the animations get added. :)

Looking forward to the Reikling animations, they are so annoying already. My nord girl will hate them with a passion after the animations get added. :)

Then she will not like that I'll going to try to animate several actors in one scene for the next pack, ie two or three reiklings on one girl :P

Out of curiosity, any plans to touch on the Dwemer automaons when Leito gets around to doing dicks for them? Robot sex is sadly nonexistent, a depressing fact considering the myriad possibilities offered by a literal sex machine...

Your anims are great, but the latest ones IMO are too soft O_o.... giant fingering girl, I never knew giants can be so tender and caring, the horsie ones are mostly the girl being interested, the horse just stand stands there being used. It's all good they're well done, and I've been around enough to find out that animation making is very difficult... I'm just saying, anything rougher would be a more than a welcomed addition :|

Your anims are great, but the latest ones IMO are too soft O_o.... giant fingering girl, I never knew giants can be so tender and caring, the horsie ones are mostly the girl being interested, the horse just stand stands there being used. It's all good they're well done, and I've been around enough to find out that animation making is very difficult... I'm just saying, anything rougher would be a more than a welcomed addition :|

No.

Too much rape in Sexlab as it is, we need some softer stuff.

Out of curiosity, any plans to touch on the Dwemer automaons when Leito gets around to doing dicks for them? Robot sex is sadly nonexistent, a depressing fact considering the myriad possibilities offered by a literal sex machine...

I haven't decided yet, we'll see :)

Just wanted to let u know that I love your work

Thank u so much panic

Thanks! :)

About giants... Hope you like it.  :D

post-280993-0-08077400-1398804168_thumb.jpg

Sooo... no pain on her face... strange, no? ;)

Guess, some of giants can be tender and caring.

Oh, man... New animations in first post and Im not see them? Shame on me.

Panic, they looks beautiful. Great work, as always.

No.

Too much rape in Sexlab as it is, we need some softer stuff.

i suppose, but when referring to beasts or monsters that's pretty much the norm, unless you would make some monsters your pets, and that would make em submissive I guess, and then the humanoids can also be aggressive or submissive, DB gives you the option to become the chief of a riekling tribe, that can have some interesting developments... maybe loyal soldiers or those that want to overthrow you >.>

attachicon.gif226406.jpg

Just curios where is the image from?

attachicon.gif226406.jpg

Must be from hentai-foundry, but Im aint sure. Kinda old picture... May also be from Deviantart or e621.

Edit: Ok, found it. Its from HF

I agree that the softer stuff is defiantly welcome, but I don't think that a troll wouldn't have a moment where he captures a girl. Which I have yet to see in anything, despite most bestiality here being rape. I would very much love to see an extra, optional stage 1 for the troll where he struggles with an unsuspecting traveler.

By the way, I absolutely LOVE all of your animations! The giant one is one of my favorites. *Blush* Can't wait to see what else you craft!

I agree that the softer stuff is defiantly welcome, but I don't think that a troll wouldn't have a moment where he captures a girl. Which I have yet to see in anything, despite most bestiality here being rape. I would very much love to see an extra, optional stage 1 for the troll where he struggles with an unsuspecting traveler.

By the way, I absolutely LOVE all of your animations! The giant one is one of my favorites. *Blush* Can't wait to see what else you craft!

I guess you want something like that, right?

post-280993-0-53125400-1398807122_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif226406.jpg

Must be from hentai-foundry, but Im aint sure. Kinda old picture... May also be from Deviantart or e621.

Edit: Ok, found it. Its from HF

Cool thanks the artwork in that first picture was very good quality.

I approve your pics, the first one has a girl being held by the hair with a big D up her rear and what looked like a second one about to go somewhere else, and for some reason she liked it, and the second one is either "taming" or "torturing" of a troll, either way the troll is dominated. I'm all for this kind of caring and tenderness!

I approve your pics, the first one has a girl being held by the hair with a big D up her rear and what looked like a second one about to go somewhere else, and for some reason she liked it, and the second one is either "taming" or "torturing" of a troll, either way the troll is dominated. I'm all for this kind of caring and tenderness!

If I recall it right... it’s about her bodyart, I think. You may remember the guy with cow, who leads her to the giants camp for some sort of peace offering. So girl may be volunteer and safe the cow this way...  ;) 

The second... Yeah, that was kind of "taming" picture.

I guess you want something like that, right?

No. I want something like THIS: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=46E7EF9B8F33BB4!173&authkey=!ABSGs2eSoeaIhCY&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.tif

(Excuse this hastily drawn shit.)