Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Very cool would also like to see one of the Riekling standing behind a character who is on all fours for doggy style single animation in addition to what ever else you do. :)

Feel free to ignore my request if you want. I just thought it was very fitting.

Thanks, I'm going to make a dogystyle version, but I do not think that this will be including in the next pack since it's going to take some time to animate the gangbang versions of this set.

Very cool would also like to see one of the Riekling standing behind a character who is on all fours for doggy style single animation in addition to what ever else you do. :)

Thanks, I'm going to make a dogystyle version, but I do not think that this will be including in the next pack since it's going to take some time to animate the gangbang versions of this set.

May I weigh in here a bit?

I found animations where you can see "it" going in and out of her to be more exciting than those where you cant really see the penetration due to whatever.

See current Falmer and Draugr doggystyle animations.

What would be nice tho..

Is if she was flat on the side of her face, upper body on the ground but her lower body raised in the air, as if there was a huge pillow below her privates which would expose the penetration more.

Like this one:

Just with the reikling not bending forward as much.

If thats do-able :P and fine by you

Also, someone else has I believe added a bigger shlong to the chauruses.

If he added one to the Netch's would you do animations for them too?

Ill go right ahead and ask in his topic if it'd be possible.

I heard that the tentacles of the Netch's arent really useable for anything SL related due to how their bones are. Hence a seperate shlong added would work wonders.

I found animations where you can see "it" going in and out of her to be more exciting than those where you cant really see the penetration due to whatever.

What would be nice tho..

Is if she was flat on the side of her face, upper body on the ground but her lower body raised in the air, as if there was a huge pillow below her privates which would expose the penetration more.

Like this one:

I heard that the tentacles of the Netch's arent really useable for anything SL related due to how their bones are. Hence a seperate shlong added would work wonders.

Netch have been discussed before their skeletons would need a massive overhaul cause their tenticals currently only have a few bones in them and for them to be able to wrap around a character it would take them having 10 times as many bones or more. It was either Panic or Dayelyte that already looked into them. Not saying it will never happen but due to the massive work involved it will likely be the last one someone tries to do.

With the big changes I bet all the animations would need to be redone for them so they could have sex animations, so combine that with a totally new skeleton and well. I can see why no one wants to tackle them.

I had some time to animate this weekend so here's a very early work in progress of one of riekling animations.

WIP:

attachicon.gifR-early-wip.gif

Before I start making animations with several rieklings in one scene, I'm going to make a set with only one aggressor. I will then create gangbang variations of them when this set is done.

OMG! YES YES YES! They exist! LOve and more Love for Reiklings! Masterpiece as always, maestro Panic! Is there a way to instal it without updating and waiting for new SAF?

I had some time to animate this weekend so here's a very early work in progress of one of riekling animations.

WIP:

Before I start making animations with several rieklings in one scene, I'm going to make a set with only one aggressor. I will then create gangbang variations of them when this set is done.

OMG! YES YES YES! They exist! LOve and more Love for Reiklings! Masterpiece as always, maestro Panic! Is there a way to instal it without updating and waiting for new SAF?

Not at all, Reiklings arent even in the list yet of SL.

Other animations you can replace because they're already there, there is 0 done about reiklings yet whatsoever.

WIP:

Not at all, Reiklings arent even in the list yet of SL.

Other animations you can replace because they're already there, there is 0 done about reiklings yet whatsoever.

Well I wouldn't say nothing, we have the first texture done for them and the first alpha animation done for Reiklings. Now with that said there is a lot of work left and likely will be a couple of weeks to a month before we have a way to add them to our game if not longer. :)

What would be nice tho..

Like this one:

I will remember your animation request when I begin to animate the dogystyle pose, but won't promise anything :)

Regarding the Netches, as Nutluck said, is not so easy to animate them. but it is possible I wil take a look at them later to see what can be done though.

I will remember your animation request when I begin to animate the dogystyle pose, but won't promise anything :)

Regarding the Netches, as Nutluck said, is not so easy to animate them. but it is possible I wil take a look at them later to see what can be done though.

I do agree that is a cool "doggy style" gif for a animation.

As for Netch very cool looking at netch but wouldn't it require a complete new skeleton? Which would mean having to redo all their animations? I mean if not cool but I figured that would be the biggest issue, new skeleton changing that much would mess up the vanilla animations.

As for Netch very cool looking at netch but wouldn't it require a complete new skeleton? Which would mean having to redo all their animations? I mean if not cool but I figured that would be the biggest issue, new skeleton changing that much would mess up the vanilla animations.

Yes, replacing the skeleton would be too much work I think... :-/

For those who want to test out the riekling animation in skyrim, here is a zip file with the animations files, but remember that this is still heavy Work in progress and the finished version will look different :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?d6n25g3fwczinfc

And... I haven't had time to test them ingame, so I don't know if they work... :-/

I could give it a test. Can animations be easily added to SexLab?

Yes, replacing the skeleton would be too much work I think... :-/

Yeah thats what I thought, though maybe eMiko's idea would be a ok compromise then.

Say...Since creatures animations are very often aggressive is it possible to add some "resistance" to the human model? like arms some flailing, attempts to push the aggressor back, twitching, shaking head, etc. There are some animation in the Sexlab that has those, but not many.

Just an idea. :P

Ugh, I'll.... try to test them ingame...  Itll be a lot harder than usual though, because ive never had to make sexlab and fnis recognise a yet-to-be implemented creature race before....

Edit:  yep managed to copy the syntax from other sexlab and fnis code to get it working.  Everythings lookin fine, theres several sized of reikling, so they didnt quite seem to sync perfectly, but I didnt tinker with the alignment for too long so who knows.  Not entirely sure how to get the new nude riekling models into the game, since I usually just replace my HD retexture-refferenced files and plop in what I want.  I dont have any reture mods for rieklings so Im a bit clueless.

If you guys really want an add on and instrunctions on how to implement, Ill wait till theres more than one scene, since Ive allready got the framework set up for a 4 part animation.

Figured Id post some screenshots for verification...(and for being proud of myself randomly figuring out some new code with very minamal hassle :D)

After looking at it a bit more, her torso is torqued in a rather weird way, as you can see in the 2nd pic.  Not the end of the world, but I considered avoiding that sort of angle for a screenshot.

Gj as always panic

can somone quickly explain me how to add custom animations to sexlab?

or at leaast a topic which explains it, would be kind of you.

I guess I have to modify the anim registery list and put the files into some animation folder, but whatever :P

Say...Since creatures animations are very often aggressive is it possible to add some "resistance" to the human model? like arms some flailing, attempts to push the aggressor back, twitching, shaking head, etc. There are some animation in the Sexlab that has those, but not many.

Just an idea. :P

I'm going to do this with the gangbang animations, reason is because the rieklingene is so short and it doesn't not look realistic when he keeps a human who is twice as big as himself down to the ground :P

Figured Id post some screenshots for verification...(and for being proud of myself randomly figuring out some new code with very minamal hassle :D)

After looking at it a bit more, her torso is torqued in a rather weird way, as you can see in the 2nd pic.  Not the end of the world, but I considered avoiding that sort of angle for a screenshot.

Gj as always panic

I have fixed the strange torso torque thing(it didn't show up on the mesh i used in 3ds max), thanks for reporting it :)

can somone quickly explain me how to add custom animations to sexlab?

or at leaast a topic which explains it, would be kind of you.

I guess I have to modify the anim registery list and put the files into some animation folder, but whatever :P

I am unsure how to do this myself so cant help you with this, sorry :-/

quickly?  No.  Heres the long version.

I hold no responsibility if you screw this up, back up every single file youre editing just in case, and good luck.  I would strongly suggest, once your done with this, testing it on a brand new game.  Resetting animation registry wasnt enough for me, for whatever reason, had to do a complete sexlab reset for it to work.

Open up your Sslcreaturedefault.psc(inside of data/scripts/source, or just click gameplay->papyrus script editor in CK) and paste these things into their appropriate areas.  take cues from the surrounding code. ignore the -----------s dont paste them in, each next thing youll need to paste will be a bit down the code. 

string[] Rieklings

-----------------------------------

Rieklings = new string[4]
    Rieklings[0] = "DLC2RieklingRace"
    Rieklings[1] = "DLC2ThirskRieklingRace"
    Rieklings[2] = "_00RieklingRaceBig"
    Rieklings[3] = "_00RieklingRaceSmall"

-----------------------------------

; Dragonborn Riekling
    RegisterAnimation("RieklingTest")

------------------------------------

function RieklingTest(int id)
    sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "(Riekling) RieklingTest"

Base.SoundFX = Squishing
    Base.SetRaceIDs(Rieklings)

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Anal)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Riekling_Test_A1_S1")
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Riekling_Test_A1_S2")
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Riekling_Test_A1_S3")
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Riekling_Test_A1_S4")

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Creature)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Riekling_Test_A2_S1", 45.0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Riekling_Test_A2_S2", 45.0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Riekling_Test_A2_S3", 45.0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Riekling_Test_A2_S4", 45.0)

Base.AddTag("Panicforever")
    Base.AddTag("Creature")
    Base.AddTag("Bestiality")
    Base.AddTag("Dirty")
    Base.AddTag("Doggystyle")
    Base.AddTag("Riekling")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

--------------------------------------------------------

But dont compile it quite yet, you have to do Fnis first.

Next, create the following folders:  Data/meshes/actors/dlc02/riekling/animations/SexLabCreature. (this might be slightly off, double check the other creatures file structures)

Place the riekling animation in there and rename it to Riekling_Test_A2_S1.   (I copy pasted it 4 times, naming them ""S1-S4 just out of habit, you have to name t hem exactly this if you want to use my code.)  

Create a regular text document inside of this same folder and name it "FNIS_SexLabCreature_Riekling_list".

Open it up and paste this in:

s Riekling_Test_A2_S1 Riekling_Test_A2_S1.hkx
+ Riekling_Test_A2_S2 Riekling_Test_A2_S2.hkx
+ Riekling_Test_A2_S3 Riekling_Test_A2_S3.hkx
+ Riekling_Test_A2_S4 Riekling_Test_A2_S4.hkx

Now, go upen up FNIS for MODDERS, navigate to that same text file you just created, and generate mod behavior.

Next, go to your meshes/actors/charater/animations/SexLabCreature folder and paste the female's animation file into there.

Rename it to Riekling_Test_A1_S1 (again, you can duplicate the file 3 more times ending them with S2, S3, S4, this may or may not be nesecary.)

Open up the allready existing file in this folder named FNIS_SexLabCreature_list and paste this in anywhere you please:

s Riekling_Test_A1_S1 Riekling_Test_A1_S1.hkx
+ Riekling_Test_A1_S2 Riekling_Test_A1_S2.hkx
+ Riekling_Test_A1_S3 Riekling_Test_A1_S3.hkx
+ Riekling_Test_A1_S4 Riekling_Test_A1_S4.hkx

Run FNIS for MODDERS again, and generate mod behavior from that file.

Now, go back and compile that very first thing I told you to do, I beleive it needs the fnis behavior generated before.

and lastly, run Fnis for users.

goodluck.

Oh, and actually on-topic, this solo animation sems to align best, based on riekling hand alignment with her leg, with the riekling chieftans who are about 30% bigger than the generic ones.  Itd be nice to have the actual gangbang animations using the smaller models since youre more likely to encounter packs of the small ones in actual play than a whole pack of chiefs, causing most encounters to be misaligned for nearly every actor.  Then again I dont actually know the size distribution of rieklings in encounters, since I never got too far into dragonborn.

Try it with "even actor heights" enabled in the SL mcm just to see.

...  If I tried to type that in (adding animations) it would have been a 14 page long post. xD

At least its a lot easier with a 1.55 framework now.

Yeah Im working on getting the new riekling nude models into the game since I have no good way to at the moment.  Gonna download a retexture somewhere on the nexus and then use their prebuilt .esp to refference the new meshes.  Ill test that though.

blegh, guess I have to finally learn my way around CK... next thing you know i might actually be contributing something -_-.