Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Your anims are great, but the latest ones IMO are too soft O_o.... giant fingering girl, I never knew giants can be so tender and caring, the horsie ones are mostly the girl being interested, the horse just stand stands there being used. It's all good they're well done, and I've been around enough to find out that animation making is very difficult... I'm just saying, anything rougher would be a more than a welcomed addition :|

No.

Too much rape in Sexlab as it is, we need some softer stuff.

No, never enough

Your anims are great, but the latest ones IMO are too soft O_o.... giant fingering girl, I never knew giants can be so tender and caring, the horsie ones are mostly the girl being interested, the horse just stand stands there being used. It's all good they're well done, and I've been around enough to find out that animation making is very difficult... I'm just saying, anything rougher would be a more than a welcomed addition :|

No.

Too much rape in Sexlab as it is, we need some softer stuff.

No, never enough

Duck season!

>:C

Oh wow, just saw the new anims.

Those are fantastic. I was never much for the penetration part of horse pleasing, but those... They aren't the cartoony balls-deep internal organ rupturing horse fucking you see in Oblivion. A+++

Wow, these look good.  I know this is a modders resource, but is there an easy way to use this in Sexlab or it's plugins?  These would be a lot of fun to add to the mix.

As far as I know I think you unfortunately have to wait until someone uses them in a mod :-/

Yay new animations! Hope you do the giant or Troll suggestion I gave you a couple pages back next!

We'll see :)

I notice your newest animation includes tail animations. Any chance you could fix some of the existing SL animations that have tails clipping through characters?

yes, I'm going to update all the animations with tail motion (only my own animations) when I start to make more varied animation for the creatures i already have made animations for.

Oh wow, just saw the new anims.

Those are fantastic. I was never much for the penetration part of horse pleasing, but those... They aren't the cartoony balls-deep internal organ rupturing horse fucking you see in Oblivion. A+++

Thanks, nothing beats realism :)

New horse one looks more like consensual sex rather than beast rape like the old one. Nothing against the old one just nice to see some variety.

yes it is consensual, eventually I plan to make similar animations for the wolf and dogs.

Can someone please patch the 1.39b version of sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc ? :)

The problem with patching them in all the time is...

1.35 -> 1.39b  can only hold 50 creature animation sets. You actually can't fit all of Panic's, Dayelyte's and Gones animations in at the same time.

Idk about 1.54 SL but it might have the same issue there.

Even just Panic's and Gone's (if you add Lurkers into the mix with them using the Giant sets) go over by 2 sets.

If you try to screw with the animation slots by changing the number of allowed ones Sexlab just kinda pee's the carpet, and vomits a word horde into the papyrus log (not a good thing).

Adding animations themselves is easy, but once you hit that cap, finding out how to add more is kinda nightmarish.

" 1.35 -> 1.39b  can only hold 50 creature animation sets. "

I was unaware of this.  Never dawned on me there was a hard cap of available actor slots.  Then again, I doubt Ashal figured on so many animations either :D

Actor slots are another thing.

I mean animation slots.

Like your chicken animation would be 1 slot, werewolf bj is a slot, and so on.

I see.  Looking through the sslAnimationSlots script makes my eyes cross though :D

Papyrus is definitely not on my list of things to learn.  Coding / programming in general is too damned strict

in syntax for me.  I do it in Unix at a basic level, but something like this isn't going to join my list of skills any

time soon :D

I can see where the baseanimation slots are 100 under the aforementioned script, and only 50 under the critter

variant.  You know what I would probably try and do lol . . . . ( which I'm sure you already did, thus the SL peeing on

the carpet statement lol )

I approve your pics, the first one has a girl being held by the hair with a big D up her rear and what looked like a second one about to go somewhere else, and for some reason she liked it, and the second one is either "taming" or "torturing" of a troll, either way the troll is dominated. I'm all for this kind of caring and tenderness!

If I recall it right... it’s about her bodyart, I think. You may remember the guy with cow, who leads her to the giants camp for some sort of peace offering. So girl may be volunteer and safe the cow this way...  ;) 

The second... Yeah, that was kind of "taming" picture.

Someone needs to turn that into a quest ASAP!

I approve your pics, the first one has a girl being held by the hair with a big D up her rear and what looked like a second one about to go somewhere else, and for some reason she liked it, and the second one is either "taming" or "torturing" of a troll, either way the troll is dominated. I'm all for this kind of caring and tenderness!

If I recall it right... it’s about her bodyart, I think. You may remember the guy with cow, who leads her to the giants camp for some sort of peace offering. So girl may be volunteer and safe the cow this way...  ;) 

The second... Yeah, that was kind of "taming" picture.

Someone needs to turn that into a quest ASAP!

Basically it has been. In Radiant Prostitute Tweaked one of the mysteries letter quests can be where a farmer highers a whore to take to the giants as a offering to save his cow.

I see.  Looking through the sslAnimationSlots script makes my eyes cross though :D

Papyrus is definitely not on my list of things to learn.  Coding / programming in general is too damned strict

in syntax for me.  I do it in Unix at a basic level, but something like this isn't going to join my list of skills any

I dun wanna learn papyrus either!!! 22232126.gif

It reads sort of like Qbasic and I hates it. Anyway.... just changing the 50's to 80's or something makes  shit go all weird like tiny bowl jesus skipping across the blue toilet water kinda strange   **edit**  bad things happen....  very bad things.

So it's tied in somewhere else as well, which is where I pretty much said screw it, and I will stick with the 50 cap on this play through.

It's all redundant anyway since everything changes over to string based stuff in 1.54,  which "looks" like it will be easier to tinker with....    but it never is.  I'd be tinkering with 1.54 instead myself, but a few of the mods I wanted to try haven't updated yet, and ones I regularly use are still in beta testing for their patches so...

I dun wanna learn papyrus either!!! 22232126.gif

It reads sort of like Qbasic and I hates it. Anyway.... just changing the 50's to 80's or something makes  shit go all weird like tiny bowl jesus skipping across the blue toilet water kinda strange   **edit**  bad things happen....  very bad things.

So it's tied in somewhere else as well, which is where I pretty much said screw it, and I will stick with the 50 cap on this play through.

It's all redundant anyway since everything changes over to string based stuff in 1.54,  which "looks" like it will be easier to tinker with....    but it never is.  I'd be tinkering with 1.54 instead myself, but a few of the mods I wanted to try haven't updated yet, and ones I regularly use are still in beta testing for their patches so...

Thats actually why I already switched to 1.54, so I can help the mod authors test their updated mods to work with it. So far most of them that have started on a update seem to be working pretty well right out the gate.

this may not be a high priority request  considering the liklihood under current common circumstances, however.. here goes.  how do you feel about beast form animations such as vampire lord+werewolf or same form paired up.  Yeah probably alot of work. anyway just putting it out there.

About the animation slots, after reading a little on the sl framework thread it alot of folks seem to dislike the AP animations because of the deforming, i wonder if those slots could be used for creature stuff.

Nopers sadly, they are part of an entirely different set of slots.  Sexlab treats creatures as like a 3rd sex, as soon as it picks that up it goes right to the creature part of the framework.

If I understand it though... (and you can bet your ass I have no idea wtf Im talking about) then 1.54 shouldn't have that problem. It's entirely possible the part says "it has this many" is hiding somewhere. The other thing too though, is that a 1.55 is on the way as well. So there might be some changes to creatures again.

It's probably doable to add a few more into a 1.39b framework though, if we take animations that tie nicely together, and just make them long animations.

Like taking the giant fingering Stage 1 to 3, and then running Panics giant penetration as stage 4 to 7 in the same one (If I remember right they were actually released that way). 

The two new horse animations could be turned into a big 11 stage animation. 2 actors can have 16 stages max so should work out fine.

That would free up some space, but there really aren't many animations that flow together all that nicely.

Idk if it would work, but might also be possible to half the slots used by canine animations with IF statements... sorta like

function WolfDoggystyle2(string eventName, string id, float argNum, form sender)
	Name = "(Wolf) Doggystyle 2"

SetSFX(Squishing)
	AddRace(WolfRace)
        AddRace(DogRace)

int a1 = AddPosition(Female, addCum=Anal)
	AddPositionStage(a1, "Canine_Doggystyle2_A1_S1")
        ;.... here there be other stages

If Race = WolfRace
 	       int a2 = AddPosition(Creature)
	       AddPositionStage(a2, "Wolf_Doggystyle2_A2_S1")
        Elseif
	       int a2 = AddPosition(Creature)
	       AddPositionStage(a2, "Dog_Doggystyle2_A2_S1")
        Endif

AddTag("Panicforever")
	AddTag("Creature")
	AddTag("Bestiality")
	AddTag("Dirty")
	AddTag("Doggystyle")
	AddTag("Wolf")
	AddTag("Dog")

Save()
endFunction 

But that might just be early morning no coffee crazy in the head go nutz talk.

I had some time to animate this weekend so here's a very early work in progress of one of riekling animations.

WIP:

post-267278-0-59946700-1399224302_thumb.gif

Before I start making animations with several rieklings in one scene, I'm going to make a set with only one aggressor. I will then create gangbang variations of them when this set is done.

I some time to animate this weekend so here's a very early work in progress of one of riekling animations.

WIP:

attachicon.gifR-early-wip.gif

Before I start making animations with several rieklings in one scene, I'm going to make a set with only one aggressor. I will then create gangbang variations of them when this set is done.

Very cool would also like to see one of the Riekling standing behind a character who is on all fours for doggy style single animation in addition to what ever else you do. :)

Feel free to ignore my request if you want. I just thought it was very fitting.