Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Works perectly Dayelyte :D Both ww misonary and horse. Thank you very much, both yours and panics animations are great!

Good to hear :) Laptop wants to redownload the entire Skyrim fileset so it will probably be this weekend before I have it fully loaded, patched and modded to the point where I can pretest the files again.

Can someone tell me how I insert the new horse penis? I'm a total noob. 

Should we make a joke about the pun?

Anyways all you do is go to this link

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24112-sexualized-creatures-models-for-modders-updated-17022014/page-2?do=findComment&comment=738218

download the textures, then unzip and drop them in the correct folder. Then make sure horses and shadowmere are checked in nude creatures MCM menu. That worked just fine for me.

Would be interesting if you could somehow get the Dwarven automatons to be in animations. Similar to your new giant animation, but it pulls out a vibrator attachment.

Automatons deff need some love. Dwarven ruins are basicly "no sex zones" until you stumble upon some falmer. So much untaped potential :D

Yeah, then you run into a falmer and then its rape central. At least on Master setting, one arrow shot that isn't blocked and you're done. Could also be some of the mods I run, got one that makes enemies past 10 be a bit stronger. Just wish I could find one that gives more enemies double or triple health and better armor but not deal more damage. Its the one thing I hate about harder difficulty, anything beyond adept enemies start doing x2 and x3 damage, plus they have better armor and you do less. I'd be fine without the extra damage on their part.

Guest zekameka

Hey! Looking forward to see these animations in a noob-friendly way to see them ingame! Panic's animations are awesome! Are there sound/voice options? Perhaps screams?

Hey! Looking forward to see these animations in a noob-friendly way to see them ingame! Panic's animations are awesome! Are there sound/voice options? Perhaps screams?

eventually they all get added to sexlab. When the next sexlab update comes out the ones Panic has done will be added to it.

Thanx a lot Dayelyte works well and is currently the easyest way to get Panics new animations into the game.

I found a slight bug/problem with your script though. Well not your script but sslCreatureAnimationSlots. 

There:

function _Setup()

Slots = new sslBaseAnimation[50]

int i = 50

So a maximum of 50 Critters is supported. With your testfile we are at 51 which means the poor Seeker will get dropped. No more nasty tentacles.

I would fix this myself but I dont have Papyrus Compiler installed. So would be nice if someone could fix that. (Rise the value to 51 I guess)

That said I hope someone can fix/bring the right meshes online. All my chars have twisted hands and stunted fingers in the animations. Guess Im not the only one, too.

Because I know you all want to play with Panic's new Horse animations,  I have built another testfile for you to use until they officially get added to the SexLab core.  The testfile -should- add all of my current animations as well as Panic's Giant and Horse animations to SexLab. 

-should- is the keyword here.  I tested it on my main desktop, but since I don't have Skyrim installed on my laptop, I did not test the uploaded file.  Same rules apply as my other test files, peruse the readme to understand what it is doing.  Make sure and let me know if the file works or not for you. 

Note, this is not a replacer.  I have modified the SL script, the FNIS animation lists, behavior files and added an additional function to allow these to work.  The original animations should still run just fine. 

Note II:  It is currently beyond my expertise to add Panic's custom meshes into the game.  If / when someone is able to get them functional, I can add them to the test file.  In the interim, the animation plays just fine, but until Panic's meshes are added, there will be slight alignment issues since you are likely using a horse member that is varied in size a bit from the one Panic aligned the animation to.  Just keep it in mind. 

That said, you can download the file from here:  LL-Link

It will be obvious which file you'll want :D

Have fun.

Well Sexlab was updated today, but in the whats new it listed 3 new animations, but none by Panic, anyone updated and know if all of his new stuff was added? Haven't gotten around to updating mine yet.

Giant and horse animations from Panic aren't in the 1.5 list, as well as Dayelyte's Werewolf, and chicken animations.

Soooo.....  you're stuck until it gets patched in, or until someone updates Dayelyte's download with a 1.50 compatible script. 

Wow, this topic went far away from the top (hot) threads. Any news?

This thread is still alive, I've just taken me a little break from animating. There has been to much work and life related stuff lately which have used up allmost all the free time i have, but I will continue to update this pack with new animations as soon as I get more time to animate :) 

Chickens..........   Why am I not surprised?   LOL.. Funny as hell... Sick, but funny...

Hell..if doing chickens is acceptable, might as well go for the Wooly Mammoths, Mountain Goats, Elk, Deer... Why not Skeevers and Mudcrabs too?

The animations are well done, It takes skill to make any animation and these are well done...

Though, I am not sure if Ashal will add those to his SexLab Framework.

But, maybe someone might throw them into a mod somewhere....

The last animation with the giant is great. The way the legs are moving freely in the air makes it look more realistic. They all look great but a reversed animation with the giant would be nice for some variety and by that I mean the female facing away from the giant.