Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

I have a idea for another reikling animation that is not really a 3some but just seems reikling like.

Dragonborn on hands and knee's, one reikling behind them standing doing them "doggystyle" I would vote anal tag since the other already up is vaginal though not sure it matters on creatures. Anyways the other reikling would be riding the dragonborns back as if s/he was a mount. Dragonborn head pulled back as far as it could be with the reikling riders hands on their hair. Giving the impression they are pulling their hair back and forcing the neck to crane backwards. Bonus points if the reikling rider is wear spurs or something like spurs and would occasionally kick back into the hips of the dragonborn.

Hopefully that makes sense, I can see it in my head and hopefully that explained what I seen in my head well enough.

Latest addition to sexlab framework is the horse foreplay.  So werewolf, wolf, Both troll anims, Both giant anims, Horse foreplay are allready included.

To trigger them you can use Matchmaker, Defeat, or any other sexlab based initiator.  Matchmaker being the easiest.

Thanks for the info, I'll update my first post with this information. Hopefully it will stop people asking the same questions again and again in this thread. (but must say I really doubt it thoug :P)

Reiklings yeah!  :lol:

you sir are a boss!

(in the future maybe a Reiklings-gangbang? :P)

Hehe thanks :P Reikling gangbang are planed for the next release.

I have a idea for another reikling animation that is not really a 3some but just seems reikling like.

Dragonborn on hands and knee's, one reikling behind them standing doing them "doggystyle" I would vote anal tag since the other already up is vaginal though not sure it matters on creatures. Anyways the other reikling would be riding the dragonborns back as if s/he was a mount. Dragonborn head pulled back as far as it could be with the reikling riders hands on their hair. Giving the impression they are pulling their hair back and forcing the neck to crane backwards. Bonus points if the reikling rider is wear spurs or something like spurs and would occasionally kick back into the hips of the dragonborn.

Hopefully that makes sense, I can see it in my head and hopefully that explained what I seen in my head well enough.

We'll see later what happens when I start to create more animations for them, if your idea becomes too difficult (clipping, looking goofy etc), I'm going to go for poses that are more easier to work with. but anyway thanks for the suggestion :)

now how do i get the reklings ingame?^^

edit: ok found that tutorial few pages back.

fucked it up the first time... well the reklings where moving just the pc not.

i have pasted the files that i think they are for females in the rekling folder also the stuff for the textfile.

did it again but now nobody is moving...

RR01A_F01, f = female?

RR01A_R01, r = rekling?

edit2: ok chect the other files and the RR01A_F01 has to be in both, the character and the rekling folder, well will try it now.

edit3: works! :P

thanks a loot for your work. :D

post-84321-0-29344700-1400718070_thumb.jpgpost-84321-0-85301700-1400718072_thumb.jpgpost-84321-0-16415300-1400718077_thumb.jpg

quickly?  No.  Heres the long version.

I hold no responsibility if you screw this up, back up every single file youre editing just in case, and good luck.  I would strongly suggest, once your done with this, testing it on a brand new game.  Resetting animation registry wasnt enough for me, for whatever reason, had to do a complete sexlab reset for it to work.

Open up your Sslcreaturedefault.psc(inside of data/scripts/source, or just click gameplay->papyrus script editor in CK) and paste these things into their appropriate areas.  take cues from the surrounding code. ignore the -----------s dont paste them in, each next thing youll need to paste will be a bit down the code. 

string[] Rieklings

-----------------------------------

Rieklings = new string[4]

Rieklings[0] = "DLC2RieklingRace"

Rieklings[1] = "DLC2ThirskRieklingRace"

Rieklings[2] = "_00RieklingRaceBig"

Rieklings[3] = "_00RieklingRaceSmall"

-----------------------------------

; Dragonborn Riekling

RegisterAnimation("RieklingTest")

------------------------------------

function RieklingTest(int id)

sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "(Riekling) RieklingTest"

Base.SoundFX = Squishing

Base.SetRaceIDs(Rieklings)

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Anal)

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Riekling_Test_A1_S1")

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Riekling_Test_A1_S2")

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Riekling_Test_A1_S3")

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Riekling_Test_A1_S4")

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Creature)

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Riekling_Test_A2_S1", 45.0)

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Riekling_Test_A2_S2", 45.0)

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Riekling_Test_A2_S3", 45.0)

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Riekling_Test_A2_S4", 45.0)

Base.AddTag("Panicforever")

Base.AddTag("Creature")

Base.AddTag("Bestiality")

Base.AddTag("Dirty")

Base.AddTag("Doggystyle")

Base.AddTag("Riekling")

Base.Save(id)

endFunction

--------------------------------------------------------

But dont compile it quite yet, you have to do Fnis first.

Next, create the following folders:  Data/meshes/actors/dlc02/riekling/animations/SexLabCreature. (this might be slightly off, double check the other creatures file structures)

Place the riekling animation in there and rename it to Riekling_Test_A2_S1.   (I copy pasted it 4 times, naming them ""S1-S4 just out of habit, you have to name t hem exactly this if you want to use my code.)  

Create a regular text document inside of this same folder and name it "FNIS_SexLabCreature_Riekling_list".

Open it up and paste this in:

s Riekling_Test_A2_S1 Riekling_Test_A2_S1.hkx

+ Riekling_Test_A2_S2 Riekling_Test_A2_S2.hkx

+ Riekling_Test_A2_S3 Riekling_Test_A2_S3.hkx

+ Riekling_Test_A2_S4 Riekling_Test_A2_S4.hkx

Now, go upen up FNIS for MODDERS, navigate to that same text file you just created, and generate mod behavior.

Next, go to your meshes/actors/charater/animations/SexLabCreature folder and paste the female's animation file into there.

Rename it to Riekling_Test_A1_S1 (again, you can duplicate the file 3 more times ending them with S2, S3, S4, this may or may not be nesecary.)

Open up the allready existing file in this folder named FNIS_SexLabCreature_list and paste this in anywhere you please:

s Riekling_Test_A1_S1 Riekling_Test_A1_S1.hkx

+ Riekling_Test_A1_S2 Riekling_Test_A1_S2.hkx

+ Riekling_Test_A1_S3 Riekling_Test_A1_S3.hkx

+ Riekling_Test_A1_S4 Riekling_Test_A1_S4.hkx

Run FNIS for MODDERS again, and generate mod behavior from that file.

Now, go back and compile that very first thing I told you to do, I beleive it needs the fnis behavior generated before.

and lastly, run Fnis for users.

goodluck.

somebody shout make this post sticky somewhere.^^

theres only one thing:

Next, create the following folders:  Data/meshes/actors/dlc02/riekling/animations/SexLabCreature. (this might be slightly off, double check the other creatures file structures)

Place the riekling animation in there and rename it to Riekling_Test_A2_S1.   (I copy pasted it 4 times, naming them ""S1-S4 just out of habit, you have to name t hem exactly this if you want to use my code.)

the Riekling_Test_A1_S1 also has to be in this folder.

my fould, fuckted it up.^^

**snip**

theres only one thing:

The A1_S1.hkx  etc are the pc/npc half of the animation.

They need to be in Data/meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabCreature and then added to the fnis list in there.  If you put the actor 1 hkx files into the Riekling folder Fnis will put them onto the riekling behavior instead of the player/npc.

The general naming for sexlab animations for creatures: (just for people who may want to know)

A: means actor

A1 -> Player/NPC half of an animation   

A2 -> Creature half of an animation

S: means stage

S1 -> Stage 1, etc.

Yep ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All of the FEMALE's hkx files are A1's and need to be inside the character folder.

Dont worry though, Im gonna make my own thread once the riekling anim has more than one stage, doin some research right now to try and make it easier for people to get these into there games before Ashal can get to it, he's got enough on his plate and is a god amount modders amoung men. 

Perhaps that will clean this thread up a bit.

Also, if any of you can help me with either of these questions (to inturn help you all out):

First of all, I had a question about the differences between PSC and PEX files:

If I were to add some new script (for animations) to one of the sexlab source files and compile it in creation kit, would the PSC file work as intended if sent to another person without them compiling it themselves?

And second of all, regarding FNIS for Modders:

related to the above, when adding new animations one must create or add to the FNIS txt file and compile it using the "for modders" functionality, Is there any way to transfer this between people without them themselves having to run FNIS for Modders? (without creating an .esp)

Edit:  Also, in the script there seems to be an X axis ofset  ( Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Cat_Doggystyle_A2_S1", 45.0, rotate=180.0)

does anyone know by how much a single reposistion in game (ex: pressing L once) equates to?

Thanks for the info, I'll update my first post with this information. Hopefully it will stop people asking the same questions again and again in this thread. (but must say I really doubt it thoug :P)

Maybe you should add an FAQ or Common Problems to the first page of this thread or even the download page?

**snip**

theres only one thing:

The A1_S1.hkx  etc are the pc/npc half of the animation.

They need to be in Data/meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabCreature and then added to the fnis list in there.  If you put the actor 1 hkx files into the Riekling folder Fnis will put them onto the riekling behavior instead of the player/npc.

The general naming for sexlab animations for creatures:

A: means actor

A1 -> Player/NPC half of an animation   

A2 -> Creature half of an animation

S: means stage

S1 -> Stage 1, etc.

double chect it and i think you are right. was watching the wrong stuff...

than its becouse i fucked it up the first time and fins made somewhere a file that says my a1 and a2 files have to be in the rekling folder. anyways works untile ashal does the animes into sexlab.

Ok, fore senpai responded to my question in the tech support forum,  Ill have an extremely minimal effort download here in an hour or so for the horse penetration,  I wont be doing it for the riekling yet, since its just a one - stager.

SENPAIII NOTICED MEEEE

Yep ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All of the FEMALE's hkx files are A1's and need to be inside the character folder.

Dont worry though, Im gonna make my own thread once the riekling anim has more than one stage, doin some research right now to try and make it easier for people to get these into there games before Ashal can get to it, he's got enough on his plate and is a god amount modders amoung men. 

Perhaps that will clean this thread up a bit.

Also, if any of you can help me with either of these questions (to inturn help you all out):

First of all, I had a question about the differences between PSC and PEX files:

If I were to add some new script (for animations) to one of the sexlab source files and compile it in creation kit, would the PSC file work as intended if sent to another person without them compiling it themselves?

And second of all, regarding FNIS for Modders:

related to the above, when adding new animations one must create or add to the FNIS txt file and compile it using the "for modders" functionality, Is there any way to transfer this between people without them themselves having to run FNIS for Modders? (without creating an .esp)

Edit:  Also, in the script there seems to be an X axis ofset  ( Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Cat_Doggystyle_A2_S1", 45.0, rotate=180.0)

does anyone know by how much a single reposistion in game (ex: pressing L once) equates to?

check the first page. :P

about pex and psc files. psc are the text files for scripts they ned to be compiled the pex files are the compiled one. scripts working without psc files you only need the pex, however its much more userfrindly when your pack contains the psc file.

thats how mods working i think, from my amatoure position. i could send you my rekling files but they are a bit... fucked up. :P

Ok guys, got everything implemented.  I suppose Ill create a different thread, but in the meantime Here it is.   Its pretty much entirely effortless to install, but for w/e reason, simply resetting animation registry was not enough for me and I had to start a new game.  Matchmaker wouldnt recognise the riekling as 'targettable' on my regular save even after resetting registry and then trying to fully clean system, but worked fine on a new game, so shrug. 

This requires sexlab 1.57 (any 1.5x version may work, but no guarantees.)

Plop this in your folder, run FNIS for users, and reset animation registry in McM and youre done (or you may need a new game, I have no idea whats up with that....)

PS: if you have any other CREATURE animations added into sexlab Via "patches" like this one, this will remove them, you cant have both.

PS:Ps: panic, on the front page you said that everything except the riekling is in sexlab allready, but it actually doesnt contain the horse penetration anims, only the foreplay ones.

horse pen and riekling.rar