Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Any chance that you could make some SkyMo Mod Female Giant animations? I'd like to see my Dova dude satisfy a She-Giant.

Might wanna ask in Daylites thread for that, as hes currently the one doing human male on female creature animations.

Will do! I'm not aware of the mod that Daylites is working on though. Would you be so kind as to link me to it or just tell me the name of that mod? Thank you!

Any chance that you could make some SkyMo Mod Female Giant animations? I'd like to see my Dova dude satisfy a She-Giant.

Might wanna ask in Daylites thread for that, as hes currently the one doing human male on female creature animations.

Will do! I'm not aware of the mod that Daylites is working on though. Would you be so kind as to link me to it or just tell me the name of that mod? Thank you!

He is currently working on male human on female werewolf, you can find his work here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/

Please forgive what will inevitably be a stupid/redundant question, but can anyone please explain to me or point me in the direction of a post explaining how to integrate these new animations with the Sexlab framework so that they'd be activated by mods such as Defeat and Random Sex?  I've tried rebuilding the animation database via the MCM menu options for both Sexlab and ZaZ but neither of those did the trick.  I'm not even entirely sure I've unpacked the new animations into the correct directory (for now I have them both in \Data and in the \animations folders for each creature involved).

I went through this and a few other threads and I've either missed how this is accomplished or it's not yet possible and I've been wasting my time.  *chuckle*  Ultimately I want these animations to play "organically" through those mods rather than typing in console commands and such.

Please forgive what will inevitably be a stupid/redundant question, but can anyone please explain to me or point me in the direction of a post explaining how to integrate these new animations with the Sexlab framework so that they'd be activated by mods such as Defeat and Random Sex?  I've tried rebuilding the animation database via the MCM menu options for both Sexlab and ZaZ but neither of those did the trick.  I'm not even entirely sure I've unpacked the new animations into the correct directory (for now I have them both in \Data and in the \animations folders for each creature involved).

I went through this and a few other threads and I've either missed how this is accomplished or it's not yet possible and I've been wasting my time.  *chuckle*  Ultimately I want these animations to play "organically" through those mods rather than typing in console commands and such.

You cant, you can only use them as replacers, aka take the giant one, rename it to old files and voila, but then again Im not sure if it works if the new animation has more or less stages than the new one.

Either way, sexlab currently cant add new animation on its own, ashal has to add them himself.

And Im not sure if it would even be possible to program that as afaik Skyrim is unable to change any files other than a savegame and the config file.

You cant, you can only use them as replacers, aka take the giant one, rename it to old files and voila, but then again Im not sure if it works if the new animation has more or less stages than the new one.

Either way, sexlab currently cant add new animation on its own, ashal has to add them himself.

And Im not sure if it would even be possible to program that as afaik Skyrim is unable to change any files other than a savegame and the config file.

Well nuts.  Guess I'll be waiting for a Sexlab framework update then.  Thanks for letting me know!

Well nuts.  Guess I'll be waiting for a Sexlab framework update then.  Thanks for letting me know!

It's actually not too hard to add them.

Dayelyte has them added into a test animation thingy over in this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/

Idk if the new horse ones are in there or not yet though, but they work fine launching from most mods I would think.

You just need to reset the registry in the Sexlab mcm after dropping them in.

The changes coming to the way the creature animations register for the pending SL update make going to far a bit redundant though.

Otherwise I would just upload mine, since it's patched for Immersive Creatures (popular monster mod) and a lot of missing critters from vanilla/dlcs.

It only works for 1.35 or 1.39 SL though.

Making an entirely separate plug-in to handle them would only work until the new SL release aswell from what I can tell, but could be done almost the same as above (a la estrus chaurus) you'd just need an mcm with a register button for whenever the SL registry gets rebuilt/reset.

Because I know you all want to play with Panic's new Horse animations,  I have built another testfile for you to use until they officially get added to the SexLab core.  The testfile -should- add all of my current animations as well as Panic's Giant and Horse animations to SexLab. 

-should- is the keyword here.  I tested it on my main desktop, but since I don't have Skyrim installed on my laptop, I did not test the uploaded file.  Same rules apply as my other test files, peruse the readme to understand what it is doing.  Make sure and let me know if the file works or not for you. 

Note, this is not a replacer.  I have modified the SL script, the FNIS animation lists, behavior files and added an additional function to allow these to work.  The original animations should still run just fine. 

Note II:  It is currently beyond my expertise to add Panic's custom meshes into the game.  If / when someone is able to get them functional, I can add them to the test file.  In the interim, the animation plays just fine, but until Panic's meshes are added, there will be slight alignment issues since you are likely using a horse member that is varied in size a bit from the one Panic aligned the animation to.  Just keep it in mind. 

That said, you can download the file from here:  LL-Link

It will be obvious which file you'll want :D

Have fun.

Note II:  It is currently beyond my expertise to add Panic's custom meshes into the game.  If / when someone is able to get them functional, I can add them to the test file. 

/lazycyndiislazy

Half done, just did the erect mesh, starting the flacid....   should take 10 mins ish...

@Panic

btw

What nif exporter are you using?  There is something turning the BSDismember on your various creature penis' all fubar bundy.

I'm just ripping that part off, and leaving it as a skin instance for now if that's okay.  /Lazydunwannaredothem

Edit: nvm apparently it was a case of weird slots.  For some reason....  horses use slot 30 instead of 32.....  Which might explain all the problems I had attaching the giant penis to a lurker.

Note II:  It is currently beyond my expertise to add Panic's custom meshes into the game.  If / when someone is able to get them functional, I can add them to the test file. 

/lazycyndiislazy

Half done, just did the erect mesh, starting the flacid....   should take 10 mins ish...

@Panic

btw

What nif exporter are you using?  There is something turning the BSDismember on your various creature penis' all fubar bundy.

I'm just ripping that part off, and leaving it as a skin instance for now if that's okay.  /Lazydunwannaredothem

You mean as something we can just DL and install like a regular mod to add the textures? If so you are the man/Lady/weird pod person alien thing. :)

/lazycyndiislazy

@Panic

btw

You mean as something we can just DL and install like a regular mod to add the textures? If so you are the man/Lady/weird pod person alien thing. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24112-sexualized-creatures-models-for-modders-updated-17022014/page-2?do=findComment&comment=738218

Try that out, and lmk

/lazycyndiislazy

@Panic

btw

Edit: nvm apparently it was a case of weird slots.  For some reason....  horses use slot 30 instead of 32.....  Which might explain all the problems I had attaching the giant penis to a lurker.

Chuckle.  One of these days I'll sit down and figure out the why and how of getting the exported meshes to play nice in Skyrim.  One of these days :D  I'm sure there are tutorials out there, but seeing how well the tutorials worked on the animation side of things, I'm reluctant to even mess with it at all lol . . . .

I had such a crazy time getting the animations to work it left me a bit jaded I guess.  ( Hint:  The tutorials work fine unless you do something like try and use IK anywhere in the rig.  Then they don't work at all.  )

Cyndi:  If memory serves me correctly, I believe he utilizes this particular .nif plugin for Max ( Panic correct me if I'm wrong ): 3DS Max Nif Plugin by WW182

In addition, if you have any insights / tips or can point me to a decent tutorial I'll start looking at importing / exporting custom meshes.

If there is anyone who would like to try to get the new Horse mesh ingame, i have uploaded  it here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/507-sexualized-creatures-models-for-modders-updated-17022014/

attachicon.gifHorse_d01.png

Ok got to try it with a big thanks to Cyndi, right now it is causing issues with the rest of the horses textures. But the "equipment" works fine. It works great as far as looks, and being erect only when needed. There is still some clipping issues, if you could shrink it down to about 80% of it's current size over all I think it would be perfect. Might be a big small for reality but clipping just bugs me. :)

**snip**

In addition, if you have any insights / tips or can point me to a decent tutorial I'll start looking at importing / exporting custom meshes.

Look at the first 8 or 9 nightasy tutorials. They are for armor, but coincidentally it covers what happens to meshes on export from max (albeit indirectly).

Just need to remember 2 or 3 big things.

#1 remove the bslightshaderblocks from your export. and replace them with vanilla bslightshader blocks or ones from meshes that work using nifskope.

3ds max likes to get all upside down with them when it exports them. Generally kills vertex alpha, vertex colors (depending on version) and emissive and specular colors.

Make sure the skinned shader flag is on for skinned (weight painted) things and turned off for things that aren't skinned (like weapons, walls, potatoes etc)

#2 remove any material properties generated in max with nifskope. Skyrim doesn't use them.

#3 double check bsdismember, or export without a bsdismember modifier (can only do this with some stuff)

If there is anyone who would like to try to get the new Horse mesh ingame, i have uploaded  it here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/507-sexualized-creatures-models-for-modders-updated-17022014/

attachicon.gifHorse_d01.png

Ok got to try it with a big thanks to Cyndi, right now it is causing issues with the rest of the horses textures. But the "equipment" works fine. It works great as far as looks, and being erect only when needed. There is still some clipping issues, if you could shrink it down to about 80% of it's current size over all I think it would be perfect. Might be a big small for reality but clipping just bugs me. :)

That's only because I am a dipshit, no wait... a dipshit in need of coffee.

Hoping to have that unF^%$%#ed before I go for sleeps.

It's something with the alpha property or the uvmap was borked somehow.

Updated the file and I think it's right (it's still in the same post I linked before)...   but I tend to ignore horses so...

Fetlock fluffy shhhtuff doesn't look right to me somehow, but it could just be me.

58758919.gif

Checked out the first seven or eight videos of that series.  Lots of good information in there I think.  Will continue working through them though I was nodding off during the basics of using Max portions :D  Looks like the basics wrap up around video seventeen, though I'll likely work through them all just because.

My own curiousity revolves around the custom meshes themselves since I have a few tools at my disposal to create and / or modify them. ( Zbrush, Max, damn near everything Adobe has, etc ) Hell, there may even be a few tips / tricks in here concerning UV mapping and weight painting I'm not yet familiar with so never turn down free information.  Thanks for the heads up on it.

True they are aimed at people who are very very very new to max/nifskope, but at least that way you know he covers everything.

I think I only watched through about 14 to 16 episodes and then just started experimenting.

Wish he had covered the polydraw tools in an early episode though, that's probably my new favorite way of doing stuff.

/lazycyndiislazy

@Panic

btw

Of course, you can do Whatever You Want the meshes and textures i have uploaded. I used max 2011 Nif exporter 3.7.7 and followed this tutorial when exporting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuVOjCJ5r0w 

Btw, thanks for trying to get the mesh to work ingame :)

*derp* thanks, I missed it :P

No worries, we all have a derp moments. ;)

Also s/he actually got the textures sorted out as well so the horses look like normal and the equipment works perfectly. My only issues is I still think the size is just a bit to much cause it still causes to much clipping. 80% of the current size roughly give or take 5% I think would be perfect, still looking huge but no more clipping. It doesn't clip a lot now but there is some clipping.

Also s/he actually got the textures sorted out as well so the horses look like normal and the equipment works perfectly. My only issues is I still think the size is just a bit to much cause it still causes to much clipping. 80% of the current size roughly give or take 5% I think would be perfect, still looking huge but no more clipping. It doesn't clip a lot now but there is some clipping.

That texture thing was just a really dumbass and embarrassing mistake on my part, lost 100kb worth of the nifs somewhere and just had to redo it quickly.

Filled QaSmoke with about 30 fricken horses to check the second time around.

That texture thing was just a really dumbass and embarrassing mistake on my part, lost 100kb worth of the nifs somewhere and just had to redo it quickly.

Filled QaSmoke with about 30 fricken horses to check the second time around.

ROFL. Mine is Werewolf city in there :)

Related note, my testfile is Fubar atm due to some derping of my own. ( I explain it over on my thread ) Bear with me a bit and I will fix it when I have access to my desktop again. ( checks watch: about four hours from now )

*edit*

I think I have the file fixed.  I can't verify it until Skyrim is done loading on the laptop, but the file is up for download once again.  Yell, if it's still fubar.