Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

While I have some hair left,  I'm setting the troll mesh issue aside for a while and working on another project that I can honestly say is Panic's fault.  :D

( He would be the inspiration anyway )

Figure they're aren't enough animators and I've needed an excuse to learn 3DS Max anyway ( remember, I'm a Softimage type ) so if everything goes well, I'm hoping to be able to start adding critter animations to the mix in the not too distant future.  Will see how it goes.  I'm having to learn Max on the fly here, so it's taking longer than it would for those more familiar with it.

No promises, but will put some serious effort into it.  First few hours today produced this:

post-103460-0-34171500-1389057876_thumb.jpg

Still need to tweak it a bit, very glossy.

Edit: more screenies

troll.jpg

troll1.jpg

troll2.jpg

troll3.jpg

troll5.jpg

Nearly done  :D

Edit: These are just replacers of Gones BestialityExtras, i have included the armored trolls but they are not in the correct folders and i'm not sure if they are supported by Sexlab yet (wouldn't work with matchmaker).

Probably still need to be tweaked a bit, i've reduced the glossiness but i'll leave that to someone else to improve them.

Should work with Sexlab Nude Creatures.

Credits go to original authors.

attachicon.gifSexualized Trolls.rar

Your folder structure for the meshes goes to troll / "characters assets", should that be troll / "character assets" instead?

-snip-

Fixed.

Have been messing about with the nif's and textures, nothing seems to come out good (i'm not a texture expert), has anyone improved them or adjusted the nif's so it's not too shiny or glossy?.

Do you know if it is possible to create a specular map and use it ingame? I can create one if it may be of any help to you :)

Edit: I can also include 3ds Max files if you need them.

-snip-

Fixed.

Have been messing about with the nif's and textures, nothing seems to come out good (i'm not a texture expert), has anyone improved them or adjusted the nif's so it's not too shiny or glossy?.

Do you know if it is possible to create a specular map and use it ingame? I can create one if it may be of any help to you :)

Edit: I can also include 3ds Max files if you need them.

Yes, the specular maps are used by the game engine.  Most of them I have come across are typically designated via the " S " suffix on the texture name.  ( I've seen the usual diffuse / color maps for the main textures, msn suffix usually equates to the normal maps, s for the specular, and I've even seen some SK ( for skin ) that was explained to me as pseudo-fake sub surface scattering.  )

Instead of new drilling combinations, I personaly would love oral animation with some beast :P I think we should all gather some money and order a comission like that ;p

great work! I would really love to see some oral based animations too as there are none at the momment

The problem with animating oral is that it is not easy to animate them, especially when the dingdongs of the monsters are bigger than a baseball bat :P . My priority right now is to make penetration animations but when i feel that i have made enough of them, is it possible I make some oral animtions.

Chuckle,  ahhh yes.   Unless you're another Werewolf,  trying to deal with the size of a Male Werewolf orally would be somewhat problematic I think.   Same issues will turn up trying to animate the smaller critters of the world ( rabbits, foxes, chickens, etc ) :D

Chuckle,  ahhh yes.   Unless you're another Werewolf,  trying to deal with the size of a Male Werewolf orally would be somewhat problematic I think.   Same issues will turn up trying to animate the smaller critters of the world ( rabbits, foxes, chickens, etc ) :D

what about Giant Chickens and Giant Mudcrabs? LOL

Instead of new drilling combinations, I personaly would love oral animation with some beast :P I think we should all gather some money and order a comission like that ;p

great work! I would really love to see some oral based animations too as there are none at the momment

The problem with animating oral is that it is not easy to animate them, spessielt when the dingdongs of the monsters are bigger than a baseball bat :P . My priority right now is to make penetration animations but when i feel that i have made enough of them, is it possible I make some oral animtions.

The penetrating animations are juuuuuust great! :D Hahaha, no need to rush oral!

Guest guilmonn

The problem with animating oral is that it is not easy to animate them, especially when the dingdongs of the monsters are bigger than a baseball bat :P . My priority right now is to make penetration animations but when i feel that i have made enough of them, is it possible I make some oral animtions.

That shouldn't be a much of a problem with dogs, their what-nots are small enough, I think. It's much worse with Werewolf, but she can still lick him or be forced to perform rimjob. I'm just saying :P

Double penetration with 2 Werewolfs would also be a huge win. Anyway, keep on with that good work you do.

new anims dont work for me have updated sexlabs n fnis and creature pack but when i activate anims for dogs n wolf the original doggystyle works but doggystyle2 dog does its anim but pc just stands there and on missionary dog does correct anim but pc does werewolf anim

Not sure what Ashal's schedule looks like.  He keeps the development forum fairly well updated as to what the latest build is and what he's added / removed / fixed from it.  I wouldn't go in there asking when X will be implemented,  but you can take a look at the git page to see what's been implemented so far.

http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/tree/development

In related news:  It's truly a sad day when animating this stuff is the easy part :|  Trying to get it converted and into Skyrim without the mesh going all John Carpenter on me is another story all-together.  Followed every tutorial I could find, both noob and pro, still nada.  Beginning to wonder if my version of Max is the culprit ( 2010 ). 

Tried following the export .kf -> hkxcmd conversion path.  Failed. :|

Tried exporting via the Havok Tools, failed.  :|

Even went to far as to build the scene and have Havok export a skeleton file so I could match it against the existing one to ensure the bones are in the correct sequential order during the export.  The skeleton files match up perfectly, yet the mesh is partially corrupted in Skyrim :| 

Am running out of ideas. 

At this point, I'm now going to rebuild the entire skeleton of the Werewolf inside of Max from scratch and see what, if anything, that does for me. 

*update*

By some friggin miracle, I managed to get a non-corrupted export from Max into Skyrim.  Now all I have to do is reproduce it and I should be in business.  There may be hope yet for this lol.  Early thoughts are only the skeleton can be in the scene when you hit the export button.  If the mesh is there ( used just for alignment purposes ) it wreaks havoc with the export, even if you only select the bone structure.  So the next run will throw a basic animation at it, save the animation out, then just load in the base skeleton sans mesh and apply the saved animation to it and see how that pans out. 

If that works,  I'll build a simple IK rig and retest.  Finally a full rig if all goes well and the animating can actually begin.  Here's hoping my luck holds out. 

Also note I changed my display name from: Nehumanuscrede > Dayelyte to bring my account more inline with my Deviant Art account.  Too hard to remember all the damn accounts otherwise. 

Oh nice, new anim, testing out now.

Edit: Tested in game, the first stage uses the same Troll (not the female) anim as the other previous Troll anim (TR1_T1.hkx).

Triple checked i had named them right and recompiled scripts and then noticed the two TR1_T1.hkx and TR2_T1.hkx  files are the same size, i think you my have uploaded the same file for stage 1 of the troll as the other by mistake.

Another thing i noticed was they are a bit out of sync, tried cycling through the stages and anim sets to see if that would help (usually does) but still abit out of sync. Could be a problem on my end, or maybe need to wait for Ashal to have a look at it.

*Jaw smacks the floor and eyes widen* Oh....my....(I was amazed for a few minutes before snapping back).

Amazing animations.

Oh nice, new anim, testing out now.

Edit: Tested in game, the first stage uses the same Troll (not the female) anim as the other previous Troll anim (TR1_T1.hkx).

Triple checked i had named them right and recompiled scripts and then noticed the two TR1_T1.hkx and TR2_T1.hkx  files are the same size, i think you my have uploaded the same file for stage 1 of the troll as the other by mistake.

Another thing i noticed was they are a bit out of sync, tried cycling through the stages and anim sets to see if that would help (usually does) but still abit out of sync. Could be a problem on my end, or maybe need to wait for Ashal to have a look at it.

Derp...

I have labeled the files correctly, fixed the wrong animation and updated the V6 animations, thanks for reporting the mishap Stevierage :)

These are some superb animations you done, wanna see more. I'd like to see an animation of the reverse order. (instead of the werewolf as the aggressor, the werewolf as the victim)

Playing with this idea a bit. Though, will get tricky with the meshes I think. ( male vs female ww meshes ) I'm wondering if the scripters will be able to differentiate between the two as certain positions may not work well with both sexes.