Even More Ciri DBVO Voices

View File

I've used ysdhit and Fear's Ciri DBVO packs for a while, but they still miss coverage for some other great mods on this site. And, since I wanted voices for my own Licenses mod, I thought: "why not just take the $1 intro-promo pain." Thus, here we are: voice packs for the mods I also use. I won't generate any more unless I also use them, or if I am covered for the cost. I also cannot generate more than the monthly quota I'm allotted, of course.

For base Skyrim Special Edition:

HearthFire Children Aliases (generated from topic file provided here)

For the following mods:

Devious Devices (NG) 0.2.9

Deviously Vanilla 0.2.9

Devious Interests 0.924

Follower Slavery Mod 1.510

Licenses - Player Oppression 1.14.0

Sleep for Credit (SE) 1.0.0

Sexual Persuasion 1.1

Yamete Kudasai 2.1.3

If you're looking for additional Ciri DBVO voices, you'll want to check out @ysdhit's listing here and the other patches on NexusMods by Midna and Rynfri. Main game voices are available on Fear's Discord server. With thanks to AbsolutePhoenix's DBVO Pack Builder.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/21/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dragonborn Voice Over
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Hey mate, this reminded me I made some for myself too.

Figured I may as well share them - I've replaced the alias prompts with Lola, so if you're running sub lola your character will say their name (for radiant prostitution, troubles of the heroine and I think slaverun).

attached are 

• Slaverun
  • Defeat
  • Aroused Creatures
  • Radiant Prostitution
  • Sub Lola Extension
  • Troubles of the Heroine

Radiant prostitution has the "How about a good time with a wood elf" and misc has the dark elf support for the same mod

the misc file only had a few extra lines from notice me senpai (was way too big for the month of subscription I had)

Ciri DBVO - Slaverun.rar Ciri DBVO - Defeat.zip Ciri DBVO - Aroused Creatures.zip Ciri DBVO - Radiant Prostitution.zip Ciri DBVO - Sub Lola Extension.zip Ciri DBVO - Trouble of the Heroine.rar Ciri DBVO - Misc.zip

Posted (edited)

@Aceofshovels Nice work! I genuinely had no idea you'd responded here until I checked, cuz I remembered that listing authors aren't auto-subscribed for notifications.

I assume "Defeat" refers to Bane's patched SexLab Defeat? And "Radiant Prostitution" refers to kevtg26's and not the RMCW edition (unsure if there's a difference regarding the dialogue lines)?

Is there anything different between your and ysdhit's Troubles of Heroine voice packs?

Edited by Nuascura

yep, SL Defeat SSE.5.3.6 Bane for defeat. Radiant Prostitution 8.1.1 (whatever equates to).

Sorry about the lack of version control, I initially just made them for myself so I wasn't looking at what version I was using.

Now that you mention troubles of the heroine, I realised I meant to do the english patch... But I just looked at the .topic files and it looks like I just did the base TroublesofHeroineSE2.7.3 with all the addons. Unsure if I want to blow out all those characters creating the english patch version when I didnt realise my mistake until now haha

Ciri DBVO - TDF Enhanced 2_4_1.zip

Found one I hadn't included for TDF enhanced 2_4_1

Edited by Aceofshovels
  • 4 weeks later...