SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Grey Cloud thanks for responding. I am definitely not happy with what I have, hardly any options and I cannot recruit npc's. I  guess I have nothing to lose...lol I will try this version.

And by the way, the current mod I have or any mod, I always appreciate the modders work so thanks to the everyone who makes mods.

Actually, this mod seems similar to what I  had.

1 hour ago, ezg said:

Yep. If that's not it , it seems very close so far. thanks. I really appreciate it Grey Cloud. 

You are welcome but it's not rocket science. Install a mod, if you don't like it then uninstall it. Also it is unlikely that features which were in earlier versions would be removed from later versions of a mod.

You can use the plug-in to increase the number of prostitutes.

Also, see Pfiffy's post above. I don't use Eager NPCs but I have record of who and what I've shagged (m/f/creature) and my ranking in various types of sex acts. I'll try to remember to have a look what it's from when I load up later.

EDIT: It's Sex Lab Diary in Sex Lab which gives the stats.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

You are welcome but it's not rocket science. Install a mod, if you don't like it then uninstall it. Also it is unlikely that features which were in earlier versions would be removed from later versions of a mod.

You can use the plug-in to increase the number of prostitutes.

Also, see Pfiffy's post above. I don't use Eager NPCs but I have record of who and what I've shagged (m/f/creature) and my ranking in various types of sex acts. I'll try to remember to have a look what it's from when I load up later.

EDIT: It's Sex Lab Diary in Sex Lab which gives the stats.

Yes there are different mods, that do that...  And I guess you can't have them all. The only other mod I could think of is radiant prostitution...But it always seemed to be too 'egocentric' and story driven.

Grey cloud I am fairly certain this is the mod I was looking for. My fear of constantly installing and uninstalling mods stems from something someone said at some point when I first started modding games. Something about always installing/uninstalling can have problems so I try to be sure I want something before I try it out. 

5 hours ago, ezg said:

Grey cloud I am fairly certain this is the mod I was looking for. My fear of constantly installing and uninstalling mods stems from something someone said at some point when I first started modding games. Something about always installing/uninstalling can have problems so I try to be sure I want something before I try it out. 

Glad you found what you were looking for.

Removing mods mid-game is generally not recommended as it can screw your save. Changing mods and starting a new game should not cause problems.

Most (?) people here have core set of mods which they always have installed (and kept up to date) and chop and change some mods every now and again when they fancy a change.

TDFPP is one of my 'ever presents'. I like the way it doesn't make me do anything, I can indulge in the prostitution or not whenever I feel like in the game.

10 hours ago, ezg said:

That is why most of us use Mod Organizer.  We can install a mod, check it out and CLEANLY disable or remove it confidant than we have not left anything behind.

13 hours ago, ezg said:

My fear of constantly installing and uninstalling mods stems from something someone said at some point when I first started modding games. Something about always installing/uninstalling can have problems so I try to be sure I want something before I try it out. 

It all depends on the type of mod. For example, uninstalling SkyUI and then attempting to continue that playthrough will almost certainly fail because SkyUI has MCM and so many mods have their tentacles in MCM... so SkyUI isn't exactly a "standalone" mod.

On the other hand, you can freely and without fear uninstall any armor/clothing mod that does not have its own vendor and play that save. The only consequence will be that you won't have those clothes any more. Armor mods with their own vendors (e.g. Apachii Divine Elegance Store) may have scripts- they can safely be uninstalled as well, but it would be a good idea to run Resaver on the savegame after uninstalling the mod because of the scripts.

Most simple follower mods can be uninstalled, but complex ones (e.g. Vilja, Sofia) may cause problems unless you carefully follow the author's uninstallation instructions.

From there it's pretty much on a mod-by-mod basis. Mods that have dll's are risky. "New Lands" mods (e.g. Falskaar) are risky. Highly-scripted quest mods with unique NPCs (e.g. Maids II Deception) are risky. In all those cases, either follow the author's uninstallation instructions to the letter or be prepared to have to load a savegame from before you installed the mod- or start a new game.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

It all depends on the type of mod. For example, uninstalling SkyUI and then attempting to continue that playthrough will almost certainly fail because SkyUI has MCM and so many mods have their tentacles in MCM... so SkyUI isn't exactly a "standalone" mod.

On the other hand, you can freely and without fear uninstall any armor/clothing mod that does not have its own vendor and play that save. The only consequence will be that you won't have those clothes any more. Armor mods with their own vendors (e.g. Apachii Divine Elegance Store) may have scripts- they can safely be uninstalled as well, but it would be a good idea to run Resaver on the savegame after uninstalling the mod because of the scripts.

Most simple follower mods can be uninstalled, but complex ones (e.g. Vilja, Sofia) may cause problems unless you carefully follow the author's uninstallation instructions.

From there it's pretty much on a mod-by-mod basis. Mods that have dll's are risky. "New Lands" mods (e.g. Falskaar) are risky. Highly-scripted quest mods with unique NPCs (e.g. Maids II Deception) are risky. In all those cases, either follow the author's uninstallation instructions to the letter or be prepared to have to load a savegame from before you installed the mod- or start a new game.

I'm starting to wonder why I got the contributer badge and not you....

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm starting to wonder why I got the contributer badge and not you....

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Because the badge doesn't have SMP? ?

Nah, it's cos I won't let anybody near my boobs while they're holding anything pointy like the mounting pin of a badge... :classic_biggrin:

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Nah, it's cos I won't let anybody near my boobs while they're holding anything pointy like the mounting pin of a badge... :classic_biggrin:

Well, I think you should be nominated... If noone else does it in the close future, I will have to do it myself... But I'm new... don't know if it counts...)

Thank you to all of you for the help and the info. It is very much appreciated. It would be awesome if I was able to actually help someone with a mod once in a while but until that day comes (if it ever does), I am grateful  to the people who make mods ( I have tried and failed) and to the people who help people like me haha.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, hal9000jr said:

Cool mod. Works well. Thanks.

Anyway to disable the magic effect when NPC's are having sex? It's really distracting.

If using Version 2.2.5.4 Download "TDF Aggressive Prostitution - Blue Aura Fix - for v2.2.5.4.rar" 

Version 2.2.5.5 includes the fix. 

9 hours ago, nyctophilia said:

If using Version 2.2.5.4 Download "TDF Aggressive Prostitution - Blue Aura Fix - for v2.2.5.4.rar" 

Version 2.2.5.5 includes the fix. 

The blue aura fix is for users of Requiem so if you don't use Requiem then you don't require the fix.

There is not a 'magic effect' when sex is happening.

52 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The blue aura fix is for users of Requiem so if you don't use Requiem then you don't require the fix.

There is not a 'magic effect' when sex is happening.

On 6/1/2015 at 7:02 AM, srayesmanll said:

Does this fix the blue aura issue in general, or just when used with Requiem?  I have never used Req but I do get this aura appearing when running NPC prostitutes.  As soon as they start sex with another NPC, my PC gets the blue aura.  Didn't worry about too much so I didn't report it (stupid mistake on my part - should have reported it here).  Thing is, it may be related to other magic related mods, because there are times where it doesn't appear.  The only magic related mods I use currently are Apocalyse and Lost Grimoire.  They don't modify existing spells, just add new ones, so those 2 shouldn't be affecting each other.  Can't say whether I still get the issue right now because I have stopped playing Skyrim for a while (was TRYING to play Witcher 3 but may need to update my vid card to something with a little more oomph or tone down the W3 settings).  If the patch doesn't actually require Req, I may try it out and see if it helps.

46 minutes ago, nyctophilia said:

If there is a magic effect it is caused by some other mod. I have used this mod for two or three years and have never experienced any such problems.

Did the post you quoted get a reply?

EDIT. Okay just found the quote. Took a while as 6/1 is 6th of January to me.

1. I stand corrected about the Requiem thing.

2. You have known about this mod for longer than me so why are you using the older version and why are you only now asking the question.

24 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

If there is a magic effect it is caused by some other mod. I have used this mod for two or three years and have never experienced any such problems.

Did the post you quoted get a reply?

Myself and others weren't using Requiem, but still seeing the blue aura "magic effect" - so obviously, we were using some other mod that was modifying an original magic effect that caused the anomaly.

Start with this post, and read halfway down the page. 

54 minutes ago, nyctophilia said:

Start with this post, and read halfway down the page. 

I've already read as much as I need, see the edit to my last post.. The answer to your problem is that some other mod or mods is causing the problem. In other words - no, there is not a way to disable the effect.

Great name BTW - I'm with you on the night and darkness (and silence).