SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

On 5/19/2018 at 7:59 PM, Vyxenne said:

I'm having trouble with the audio level for the dance music- I double-checked and there are 5 xwm files correctly installed and they are of sufficient size that they probably could contain an audio track- but I can't find out for sure because I have no way to manually play an xwm file and the "xwm players" I found online have very negative reviews ("This is junk, don't try it!" etc.) and are on sites that look very sketchy to me, so I'm not d/l anything from them.

If I turn my PC audio all the way up, I can **barely** hear Asian-sounding music :classic_confused: playing, but at that audio level any in-game noises or music thumps my subwoofer into distortion and sounds horrible, so I need to find a way to just make the TDF Dance Tracks play louder.

How can I turn up the volume level on these tracks so they can actually be heard?

Turn up the Game Setting for Music, it's played as game music after all.

9 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Turn up the Game Setting for Music, it's played as game music after all.

Thanks, should've mentioned that was the first thing I tried. It's all good now- since I know they're supposed to be empty I've installed some custom tracks (Bob Seger 'Fire Down Below,' Night Moves,' David Rose 'The Stripper' etc.) For an example, see the Pole Dance scene toward the end of this short video:

Spoiler

Thanks for your response.

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thanks, should've mentioned that was the first thing I tried. It's all good now- since I know they're supposed to be empty I've installed some custom tracks (Bob Seger 'Fire Down Below,' Night Moves,' David Rose 'The Stripper' etc.) For an example, see the Pole Dance scene toward the end of this short video:

Reveal hidden contents

Extra points awarded for Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.

Hey ho, let's go! hey ho, let's go

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Reveal hidden contents

That feeling when you see a nice looking outfit, find out it is part of a very large pack, and don't want to download 2.2 GB for 3 outfits. :(

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

That feeling when you see a nice looking outfit, find out it is part of a very large pack, and don't want to download 2.2 GB for 3 outfits. :(

Well, the Divine Elegance Store also has equippable polished nails in several colors, including *gasp* MATCHING TOENAILS! :classic_rolleyes:

Plus I found this little gem in there- Isisha Fur Armor, a completely body-con head-to-toe outfit that covers every inch below the neck and looks lore-friendly yet somehow strikes me as sexier than a lot of the skimpy outfits:

Spoiler

hsCc9L2.jpg

oqFk0G9.jpg

FULL DISCLOSURE: Neither the Bloodrayne nor the Isisha armor had physics bone weights until I added them in Outfit Studio when I built them to my custom UUNP preset body.

18 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, the Divine Elegance Store also has equippable polished nails in several colors, including *gasp* MATCHING TOENAILS! :classic_rolleyes:

I've had bad luck with nails from other mods, and I usually end up getting tired of wearing 15 items to make up an outfit.

If I did a lot of screen shotting I probably would want the outfits, as there are quite a few looks available there. i might just get it at some point... more choices in boots and gloves always helps when some of the mix and match I try to do leaves seams and clipping.

English:

Sorry, when it was already done, but under downloads is still the defective german translation file available so here is a corrected one which eliminates the problem of prices not showing up. The problem was that the global calls in the dialogue topics were partly translated -> "BB_PlayerPropositionGoldLow" was translated to "BB_SpielerPropositionGoldLow"

...I renamed them back and now the prices are displayed correctly.

When something was left, please tell me. 

Version: 2.2.5.4. (also works for 2.2.5.5 as far as I can tell)

Installation: - Just exchange the esp files...that`s all

(If not already done, copy the "Interface" folder to Skyrim/Data.)

All credits go to TheDriedFinger for TDF and Verodor for the german translation.

Deutsch:

Sorry, wenn`schon gemacht wurde, aber da bei den Downloads immernoch die fehlerhafte deutsche Übersetzungsfile zu finden ist, kommt hier eine korrigierte, welche das Problem mit den fehlenden Preisen löst. Das Problem war, dass die Global-Calls in den Dialogen teilweise mit übersetzt wurden -> "BB_PlayerPropositionGoldLow" wurde übersetzt zu "BB_SpielerPropositionGoldLow"...Ich habe die zurückgeändert und jetzt werden die Preise auch ornungsgemäß angezeigt.

Sollte ich was übersehen haben, gebt Bescheid.

Version: 2.2.5.4. (geht auch für 2.2.5.5 soweit ich das bisher erkennen konnte)

Installation: nur die esp-Dateien austauschen...das war`s

(Wenn noch nicht getan, den Interface-Ordner bei Skyrim/Data reinkopieren.)

Die Blumen gehen an TheDriedFinger für TDF und Verodor für die deutsche Übersetzung.

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution-german.zip

14 hours ago, HaleyBoBaley said:

I'm having trouble where after the gold is exchanged there is a loading screen then my character is transported into the middle of the air where the animations play out. It's funny but then both characters die when they fall lol

That's a bug in the Sexlab Framework and has NOTHING to do with this mod.

Workaround is simple.  Go inside and fuck there once (even solo masturbation will suffice).  Once that's done you can have sex outside again until the bug decides to show up again.

On 6/17/2018 at 4:28 PM, WaxenFigure said:

That's a bug in the Sexlab Framework and has NOTHING to do with this mod.

Workaround is simple.  Go inside and fuck there once (even solo masturbation will suffice).  Once that's done you can have sex outside again until the bug decides to show up again.

Thank you! I'll give that a try and if it doesn't work I'll ask for support in the necessary forums :)

---- SNIP

EDIT:

This mod is incompatible with the JRDance | OSA module

EDIT2:

It is also incompatible with Werewolf Mastery

You might want to add this in the main post under incompatible.

EDIT3:

You know what!? I did on a few tests, but just can't get this mod to work with the OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine and some of the module mods for it, so I guess I'm not gonna use this mod. Bust then again, OSA is overwriting some stuff in SexLab, so will need to continue testing.

EDIT4:

The cause could be how OSA and SexLab handles PapyrusUtil, and this mod needs the SexLab edits, but MO wants OSA to Overwrite SexLab.

a4d7edb4a7b6ee918c5d93d50d6658e4.png

Hello. Is there a way I can remove a prostitute from the console? Force remove command? I made a mistake of making a mage a prostitute I captured. She turned into a dude one day and I killed her/him. Lol. Now I can only have one prostitute because there was actually 2 mages. Lol. Help!?!. Also is there a way to reclaim prostitutes you sent to work in cities?

Edit: I fixed it. Thx

So I saw on the front page the bug that a prostitute sometimes doesn't show up as available because a scene hasn't ended properly, I've had that happen and reloading a save clears it up.  But what about when you hire them and they aren't available for their first job?  Reloading doesn't help, its happened to NPCs that I've used before in other playthroughs so I don't think its specific to them.  Is there any faction I should add them to or something?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Baron Of Hell said:

Does this support male/male prostitution?  I ask because I haven't been able to do it.   I wasn't sure if it was just random chance, how I have my mods setup or if it was be design.  

Yes, it does support male prostitution. It probably isn't working because the people you are approaching aren't aroused enough.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, sexhaizai said:

When i play this mod, the sex animation will only work with the default animation on sexlab but can't work with SLAL

is that possible to play with SLAL animation??

I never had that problem.  It must be something in your settings. Not in TDF, but in another mod that takes control over the anims. (ZAZ and DD have filters that are limiting anims if specific devices are worn. Other mods filter consentional/aggressive anims) 

7 hours ago, sexhaizai said:

When i play this mod, the sex animation will only work with the default animation on sexlab but can't work with SLAL

is that possible to play with SLAL animation??

It doesn't know the difference between the stock anims and any added through SLAL or any other means. You'll want to look at which tags are being used to select anims and make sure you have those, though I haven't had to tinker any from SLAL to show up.

The only problem I really have is it using foreplay anms before vaginal and anal, when I'd rather it didn't.

19 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I never had that problem.  It must be something in your settings. Not in TDF, but in another mod that takes control over the anims. (ZAZ and DD have filters that are limiting anims if specific devices are worn. Other mods filter consentional/aggressive anims) 

12 hours ago, karlpaws said:

It doesn't know the difference between the stock anims and any added through SLAL or any other means. You'll want to look at which tags are being used to select anims and make sure you have those, though I haven't had to tinker any from SLAL to show up.

The only problem I really have is it using foreplay anms before vaginal and anal, when I'd rather it didn't

Thanks guys, I'll check is there any mod cause the animation not working

UPDATE REQUEST

Requesting an update for SOS compatibility: Simple fix would be to allow choice of player character roll in animations (1)Player always male role. 2) Player always female roll.), thus allowing correct animations to be played for respective schlongs i.e. female unp blesario.

More than likely spelt that wrong.

Thanks from a fan.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

There is a foreplay option in SexLab - Animation Settings - bottom right corner.

That's for any random SL scene, but TDFPP will use a foreplay anim and then a regular one whether you've got that on or not (and I don't have it checked). Been mentioned in the past but not slated for a change as far as I know.

• 3 weeks later...

The description said if anyone was looking for a specific version to ask. Sooooo. I had to do a factory reset and lost the version I had. I lost everything but luckily I have my game almost back the way I want it. However, I cannot find the prostitution version I had. Unfortunately I do not recall which version it was. 

* I think I could recruit 1 or 2  npc's  from each hold? I know I recruited Ysolda in Whiterun

*they would dance or I could dance

*I could join them (I could have 3 ways)

*I could give teach them or have 2 prostitutes practice with each other.

*I could set gold amount I earn

*I could set gold amount to recruit a prostitute to work for me.

*If I went without sex for a certain length of time I would get a message stating I needed to have sex 

*there were lots of options in the MCM

*there was a journal to keep track of my experience and I got ranked in I think 3 sex catagories. Also the more experienced I was the more money I made.

*there was more.

If anyone knows which version that was and where and how I can re download it I would very much appreciate the info. Thank you and have a nice day.