SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

2 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Ok thanks much!

IIRC the speech skill required changes based on how aroused the target is (though that might just be the sex and not the work-for-me recruitment).  While you will certainly want to increase your speech skills, you might look for more aroused targets, if you just want sex.

• 2 weeks later...

Great work with the mod.

There are NPC that can not be talked to, by default, in Skyrim. Some bandit chiefs, for example.

When you engage them in dialogue then you see the text "..." along side the speaker's name.

However, when using the "TDF Player Dance" ability, you can attract those NPC,

and they start a conversation with you such that the 2 of you negotiate for your player character's services.

Yet, once you want to initiate the second stage, where you talk to your customer telling them this is a good spot,

then that npc just resorts to saying "...". Then they follow you around which is not such a hassle since they do stop,

and go back, after awhile.

Can I use the console to call the function / method / procedure

that is called when I click: "Let's take care of business first, then you can have me right here."

Is there any quick fix ?

• 4 weeks later...

So recently I've found a bug (from 2.2.5.4 mind you, but it isn't listed/marked here) that causes instant CTD when talking to an NPC that has previously hired either the player character or a follower (that is, if I offer someone Lydia and then try to talk to them again later the game crashes upon dialogue opening). I'm not sure if this has been fixed in 2.2.5.5 because I plan to update presently, but thought it should be noted here since it wasn't listed.

Just in case someone else has this issue, I've found a workaround: disable the old NPC and spawn in an entirely new version using player.placeatme <BaseID> <#>. The new version will have no crash issues. I have disabled this mod however, as I lack the know-how to fix it permanently. If anyone has ideas... well, I won't be upset to hear 'em.

8 hours ago, Mecharic said:

Just in case someone else has this issue, I've found a workaround: disable the old NPC and spawn in an entirely new version using player.placeatme <BaseID> <#>. The new version will have no crash issues. I have disabled this mod however, as I lack the know-how to fix it permanently. If anyone has ideas... well, I won't be upset to hear 'em.

Does it not occur to you that you are the only person to have this problem so maybe, just maybe, the problem is at your end and not with the mod?

14 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Does it not occur to you that you are the only person to have this problem so maybe, just maybe, the problem is at your end and not with the mod?

Sorry if I worded that poorly, let me rephrase it. "When I use the primary function of THIS mod on an NPC, talking to that NPC later causes an instant CTD." It's probably some stupid conflict with another mod, and I was hoping someone else who uses it had an idea of what could be conflicting. I was also hoping to warn others that this could happen if they're experiencing a similar issue and how to get around said issue. My apologies for not making that clearer in my messages, I'll be sure to do better in the future. 

15 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

One way to find out if you are the only one having a problem is to describe it and see if anyone else says "that happens to me too".

No, it doesn't happen to me but that may be because I don't use "Guard Interactions" or "find a bed" options so the sex happens quickly and publicly instead of being a pending thing that may require more interaction with the customers to get to the fucking part.

8 hours ago, Mecharic said:

I was also hoping to warn others that this could happen if they're experiencing a similar issue and how to get around said issue

And my point was that this mod has been around since 2013 and we are on page 104 of the support thread.

Hello,

Thanks for this mod, it's really useful.
I found a bug - when dancing 3 hookers and if you ask to stop dancing the second hooker, stops the third.

Here is my bug fix in papyrus scripts:

aibb_tif__0401d87b.psc (Line: 10)

=====================

SendModEvent("BBDanceEnd1")

change to:

SendModEvent("BBDanceEnd3")

bb_pimpingdancequestscript.psc (Line: 143)

============================

SendModEvent("BBDanceEnd1")

change (comment line) to:

;    SendModEvent("BBDanceEnd1")

after this fix mod works as expected ;) 

7 minutes ago, Fury5dsk said:

Anyone know at what level specifically you can make prostitutes work from home (breeze home for example). I am tried of having them follow me around everywhere, and would like for them to work on their own and stay in town.

She would need to have at least 10 clients done, before you can assign her for independant work.

On 3/10/2019 at 2:37 PM, worik said:

She would need to have at least 10 clients done, before you can assign her for independant work.

I was able to tell them to look for jobs on their own with the "I don't have time to find people for you, find jobs on your own," dialogue, but they still follow me around. They don't just stay in Whiterun.

1 hour ago, Fury5dsk said:

I was able to tell them to look for jobs on their own with the "I don't have time to find people for you, find jobs on your own," dialogue, but they still follow me around. They don't just stay in Whiterun.

"Find your own jobs" is different from working independently.

Find your own jobs - the prostitute will approach NPCs and negotiate sex. When you leave, e.g. Whiterun, they will follow.

Working a location independently - The prostitute needs to have 10 clients under his/her belt. You then dismiss them from your employ. Immediately speak to them and you should see additional dialogue lines about working in a particular location.

It's a clumsy way of doing it, not in the least intuitive and confuses everyone but it does work.

On 3/11/2019 at 6:54 PM, Grey Cloud said:

"Find your own jobs" is different from working independently.

Find your own jobs - the prostitute will approach NPCs and negotiate sex. When you leave, e.g. Whiterun, they will follow.

Working a location independently - The prostitute needs to have 10 clients under his/her belt. You then dismiss them from your employ. Immediately speak to them and you should see additional dialogue lines about working in a particular location.

It's a clumsy way of doing it, not in the least intuitive and confuses everyone but it does work.

thanks

On 3/11/2019 at 3:33 AM, Fury5dsk said:

If they are a follower then they need to be dismissed as a follower as Grey Cloud said but you also must dismiss them as a working prostitute as well.  Only then will you get the dialog option to have them work on their own.

• 1 month later...

First off thanks for the great mod. I have windows 7 on my laptop and have had this mod for quite a while. It's great. Thank you. However, my new desktop is windows 10.

How necessary is  the brawl bug patch? It is currently "hidden" in Nexus and I cannot find it elsewhere. I have all the other requirements.

Thanks f or any help and  thanks for the great mod.

EDIT: I found modern brawl bug patch. Description says it's an updated, better version. I Assume that will work? I would politely and respectfully suggest if it does work, the mod author change the link from brawl bug patch to the modern brawl bug patch. I am about to download this mod now...woohoo! Let's hope it works.

7 minutes ago, ninth_alt said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to dismiss an independent prostitute without dialogue? One of my NPCs is bugged and I can't interact with them.

not easily but it can be done.

you'll need to search the thread and see what other people posted.  not every method has worked for everyone.

Cursory examination with the creation kit suggests that it would be a very difficult task in terms of making sure that everything was in the default state. Luckily I managed to unstick the NPC, so I didn't have to try. Turns out that Estrus was causing my bug, even though it persisted even when that mod wasn't loaded. However, using the shout on the uninteractible NPC caused them to regain normal function after the animation was ended, and so I could dismiss her. Time to uninstall that garbage.