SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

a tavernkeeper selling the PC to customers

? Propably you are looking for this in the wrong corner.

This mod is basically about the PC being the pimp herself/himself.

Other prostitution or slavery mods are going more likely into your direction.

33 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Something I would like to see is a tavernkeeper selling the PC to customers without her consent (sleep gets interrupted by rape by patrons) and harrassment in taverns without bumping into someone, bigger chance happening if drunk.... inspired by comments in Sexist Guards. 

A Horrible Harrassment version of SLEN? Perhaps with wear and tear effects? And when the show is over you get a septim to buy youself a drink? 

31 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

A Horrible Harrassment version of SLEN? Perhaps with wear and tear effects? And when the show is over you get a septim to buy youself a drink? 

SLEN? Nah, the PC doesn't get any money, that goes to the tavernkeeper. :D I use APropos for W&T.

EDIT: Ahem, I may have posted at least part of my idea in the wrong mod page, so apologies for that. ? Having multiple tabs open, brainstorming ideas and also playing the game at the same time can be a bad idea.

7 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

SLEN? Nah, the PC doesn't get any money, that goes to the tavernkeeper. :D I use APropos for W&T.

SLEN has a function for starting sex scenes after you Sleep, clear an area or kill a Dragon. If they also trigger appropose?... I don't know. It is the concept you are looking for, but it goes into a different direction. It is not what beamer had in mind, when he made it. If you don't find a suitiing mod, you might take a look at Scent of Sex, There you can create rules to start scenes in nearly every scenario that you can think of. 

3 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

SLEN has a function for starting sex scenes after you Sleep, clear an area or kill a Dragon. If they also trigger appropose?... I don't know. It is the concept you are looking for, but it goes into a different direction. It is not what beamer had in mind, when he made it. If you don't find a suitiing mod, you might take a look at Scent of Sex, There you can create rules to start scenes in nearly every scenario that you can think of. 

Yeah, I realized that I posted at least part of the idea (harrassment part) into the wrong mod's page because I had pages of several different mods open and just mixed up everything, lol.

Which mod is SLEN? I'm sure I know it, but right now I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Just now, Grey Cloud said:

SL Eager NPCs?

yes...

It is an interesting idea. An evil version of SLEN: Whenever the battle is over the survivors get over you, Whenever you go to bed, they get over you, every time you learn something, your trainer gets over you.  

I'm no capable to do that, but a lot of ppl her would have a lot of fun with it...

SL Adventures doesn't have the payment part yet, but does have sleep rape and sleep robbery.

(I think there are other hireling mods that handle the dungeon crawling suggestion) I do like the trainer rape thing though. A kind of "oh, girl thinks she can go adventuring does she? Wants to learn how to battle maiden does she? Well she'll learn how to be a camp follower first!"

24 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

SL Adventures doesn't have the payment part yet, but does have sleep rape and sleep robbery.

Sadly the sleep sex part is only a notification in the widget after waking up and occasionally cum texture applied, no interrupted sleep and SL sex scene.

(I think there are other hireling mods that handle the dungeon crawling suggestion)

Which dungeon crawling suggestion?

I do like the trainer rape thing though. A kind of "oh, girl thinks she can go adventuring does she? Wants to learn how to battle maiden does she? Well she'll learn how to be a camp follower first!"

Yep, agreed. To be honest, the idea of seasoned veterans following a complete noob just because he/she is The One is ridiculous; there'd be a hell of a lot of training going on for years and constant evaluations before this prodigy would take the reigns. The trainers and "followers" being the ones in charge would be much more realistic. That's one thing that's always bothered me in these RPGs and in rags-to-riches games like Warband that suddenly everyone bows before a complete and unproven nobody, but at least in Warband one mod solved that and you could actually enlist in a Lord's army as an ordinary footsoldier and slowly go up the ranks.

40 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

(I think there are other hireling mods that handle the dungeon crawling suggestion) I do like the trainer rape thing though. A kind of "oh, girl thinks she can go adventuring does she? Wants to learn how to battle maiden does she? Well she'll learn how to be a camp follower first!"

There is a mod where you can pay for training with sex.

3 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

There is a mod where you can pay for training with sex.

This is included in SLEN, too and I think there is an option in SL solutions. But for this idea you would have to turn SLEN completly around. Instead asking for it you are forced into it is a different game... 

7 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

This is included in SLEN, too and I think there is an option in SL solutions. But for this idea you would have to turn SLEN completly around. Instead asking for it you are forced into it is a different game... 

The mod I'm thinking of is neither of those, it's just a trainer mod or at least a mod which adds the option of offering sex in lieu of gold. It's here on LL I think. Used it for a while a long time ago.

6 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Sadly the sleep sex part is only a notification in the widget after waking up and occasionally cum texture applied, no interrupted sleep and SL sex scene.

Which dungeon crawling suggestion?

Yep, agreed. To be honest, the idea of seasoned veterans following a complete noob just because he/she is The One is ridiculous; there'd be a hell of a lot of training going on for years and constant evaluations before this prodigy would take the reigns. The trainers and "followers" being the ones in charge would be much more realistic. That's one thing that's always bothered me in these RPGs and in rags-to-riches games like Warband that suddenly everyone bows before a complete and unproven nobody, but at least in Warband one mod solved that and you could actually enlist in a Lord's army as an ordinary footsoldier and slowly go up the ranks.

Gonna try replying again since my last one didn't go through.

Sleep Creep just leaves a mess, but the Sleep Rape will work in inns.

Pfiffy said:

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

An evil version of SLEN: Whenever the battle is over the survivors get over you, Whenever you go to bed, they get over you, every time you learn something, your trainer gets over you.  

My other "dialog" comments were in the lines of Sexist Guards. A girl doesn't belong out adventuring and if she goes (because she's rich, like Salma) she hires men to protect her, not train her to be as good as a man. So, if she thinks she's got what it takes to be a soldier at an army camp, she's gonna pay by being a camp follower first (cause the guy's a sexist pig). If this wasn't a Sexlab mod, you'd have a Brawl option instead of a Sex option.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey there! I walk  up to an NPC (not necessarily a follower) and ask her "if she would like to make some money with that body (persuade)" and the response is ALWAYS "nah I don't think so". Is that this mod or another mod??? If so what's the problem??

Thanks

That's TDF Prostitution and Pimping, and your Speech skill/perks are so low that you're failing the Speech check. Try training your Speech skill, wearing some Speech-enhancing items and/or drinking some Fortify Speech potions to raise your speech level and try again. It may still fail if you don't have the Persuasion Perk, though. Check this for more on Speech.

23 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

That's TDF Prostitution and Pimping, and your Speech skill/perks are so low that you're failing the Speech check. Try training your Speech skill, wearing some Speech-enhancing items and/or drinking some Fortify Speech potions to raise your speech level and try again. It may still fail if you don't have the Persuasion Perk, though. Check this for more on Speech.

Ok thanks much!