SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

I haven't installed it yet but reading the description I am certain you are going to have exactly the same issue Working Girl had when released. And the reason why some people cannot use it.

If you assign the follower in the follower faction and actually make her a follower, your mod is automatically incompatible with AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks).

AFT has a given number of followers you can manage. This means that if someone has AFT, everytime he pimps a girl he will use one of the 32 slots reserved for managing a follower. (a follower managed by AFT is still monitored by it even after released in order to tweak its various outfits).

Please consider using another way to make the pimped prostitues to follow the player as with this method, all of us who use AFT simply cannot install this. 

Perhaps I was not clear, so I apologize for any confusion. Pimping an NPC does not make her a follower in the traditional sense. All it does is assign her to a QuestAlias that gives her an AI package to literally "follow" the player. This simply means that the game will force the NPC to stay within a certain distance to the player. It does not assign new dialogue to the NPC, add the NPC to the CurrentFollowerFaction, force the NPC to protect the player, etc. If you need more convincing, I actually use AFT.

Thanks again CDI and NicoleD. This looks fabulous. You convinced me to get rid of SOS. But, I would need a small help. OK, situation is like this: I have NMM and being use it for a long time. Tried to use MO, but got confused. As I said earlier, I'm not good in such a things. So, what would you recommend me to do after uninstall SOS with NMM. What are the next steps. AND thank you again for help and pictures.

Well, I cannot help you in this case. I don't use NMM, nor ANY other mod manager, installer, or load order tool except the default one. I always install my stuffs manually, placing files in the right places. I have an "archive" Hard Disk in which I store all my downloaded mods, ordered from the early to the most recent versions, so it's enough easy to keep track of differences, updates and so on.

The entire 4udK things (male meshes and textures) are on Nexus. Three folders, Main (with towel), Erect, Barbie (for use with SOS). Every folder includes also the shaved, mid-shaved, hairy bodies.

Thanks again CDI and NicoleD. This looks fabulous. You convinced me to get rid of SOS. But, I would need a small help. OK, situation is like this: I have NMM and being use it for a long time. Tried to use MO, but got confused. As I said earlier, I'm not good in such a things. So, what would you recommend me to do after uninstall SOS with NMM. What are the next steps. AND thank you again for help and pictures.

Good question, as i don't know, since i only use MO.
But i understand, that you got confused from MO, but i still want to encourage you, to give MO another try, as it solves such problems in an very elegant and intelligent way.

To get started wit MO, as newbie, you better make a fresh install of Skyrim and work from there, as this ensures that there are no left overs of previous installed mods.

I haven't installed it yet but reading the description I am certain you are going to have exactly the same issue Working Girl had when released. And the reason why some people cannot use it.

If you assign the follower in the follower faction and actually make her a follower, your mod is automatically incompatible with AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks).

AFT has a given number of followers you can manage. This means that if someone has AFT, everytime he pimps a girl he will use one of the 32 slots reserved for managing a follower. (a follower managed by AFT is still monitored by it even after released in order to tweak its various outfits).

Please consider using another way to make the pimped prostitues to follow the player as with this method, all of us who use AFT simply cannot install this. 

Perhaps I was not clear, so I apologize for any confusion. Pimping an NPC does not make her a follower in the traditional sense. All it does is assign her to a QuestAlias that gives her an AI package to literally "follow" the player. This simply means that the game will force the NPC to stay within a certain distance to the player. It does not assign new dialogue to the NPC, add the NPC to the CurrentFollowerFaction, force the NPC to protect the player, etc. If you need more convincing, I actually use AFT.

You got me worried there for a while.  :)

everything is cool then.

Hi, i just wanna ask real quick if there is a way for a female PC to play the "manrole" in female female action?

I believe that none of my scripts ever have a female PC playing the man's role in the animation. This can be changed by editing the scripts. It's not exactly obvious, and I've never seen it posted anywhere (though I haven't ever tried to look), but my testing suggests that it has to do with the ordering of the "SexActors" in the script. If you're interested, I can post instructions on this forum.

This post to apologize with you, dear TDF, if I used YOUR thread for something not directly related.

It's fine. Not to worry. It was topic-adjacent nonetheless.

But i understand, that you got confused from MO, but i still want to encourage you, to give MO another try, as it solves such problems in an very elegant and intelligent way.

To get started wit MO, as newbie, you better make a fresh install of Skyrim and work from there, as this ensures that there are no left overs of previous installed mods.

Here's the files I use for SL nude suit, they're 4udik and are ready for NMM or manual install. Be sure to install the nudesuit version after sexlab itself, so they'll overwrite the default nudesuit included with SexLab.

I echo CGI about mod manager. It may be a bit odd to begin with, but the control it gives you (no more needing to uninstall a bunch of mods then reinstall them again, hoping you got them in the right order so the mesh and texture you want is the last one installed). You can rearrange meshes/textures with drag and drop just like you reorder esps.

Neovalen has written a step by step installation guide for Mod Organizer that will give you a solid base to work from as well as teach you how MO works. I strongly suggest following it through the unofficial patch section. 

I wouldn't go any further on his page, <plug>but the general Step Guide (well nearly all of it) is what I use as a base. It has no significant conflicts between esps, which is a minor miracle in itself and lends itself easily to customization.</plug> 

To avoid confusion about the strings written on the pictures I posted:

with SexLab 1.20 and higher, there is NO NEED to replace the meshes and the textures of the nudesuit included in the framework, because they are ALREADY the 4udK type (Erect).

This is needed only for previous version of SexLab Framework. (Because they used the Favoured soul meshes and textures, unrealistic, giant).

For "modified" I meant the installation of the "covered" version of the 4udK body and textures in the standard "character assets" male folder (and related textures), instead of the same 4udk body meshes and textures "erect", used in the SexLab Framework folders.

Here's the files I use for SL nude suit, they're 4udik and are ready for NMM or manual install. Be sure to install the nudesuit version after sexlab itself, so they'll overwrite the default nudesuit included with SexLab.

I echo CGI about mod manager. It may be a bit odd to begin with, but the control it gives you (no more needing to uninstall a bunch of mods then reinstall them again, hoping you got them in the right order so the mesh and texture you want is the last one installed). You can rearrange meshes/textures with drag and drop just like you reorder esps.

Neovalen has written a step by step installation guide for Mod Organizer that will give you a solid base to work from as well as teach you how MO works. I strongly suggest following it through the unofficial patch section. 

I wouldn't go any further on his page, <plug>but the general Step Guide (well nearly all of it) is what I use as a base. It has no significant conflicts between esps, which is a minor miracle in itself and lends itself easily to customization.</plug> 

I heard that the nudesuits in Sexlab do not support beast races like Argonians and Kahjiit so I've never used them. Will these files fix that? If so I'd love to put an end to having corpses with boners all over the place lol, every bit of immersion helps.

I heard that the nudesuits in Sexlab do not support beast races like Argonians and Kahjiit so I've never used them. Will these files fix that? If so I'd love to put an end to having corpses with boners all over the place lol, every bit of immersion helps.

Yes, at least with argonians for sure. I visited bee and barb and tested it with the argonian there. Couldn't remember the last time she'd done an argonian or kahjiit, she's a virulent stormcloak sympathizer :)

To avoid confusion about the strings written on the pictures I posted:

with SexLab 1.20 and higher, there is NO NEED to replace the meshes and the textures of the nudesuit included in the framework, because they are ALREADY the 4udK type (Erect).

This is needed only for previous version of SexLab Framework. (Because they used the Favoured soul meshes and textures, unrealistic, giant).

For "modified" I meant the installation of the "covered" version of the 4udK body and textures in the standard "character assets" male folder (and related textures), instead of the same 4udk body meshes and textures "erect", used in the SexLab Framework folders.

I hadn't realized this had changed. Kudos to Ashal for bowing to reality!

My little kitten had loads of fun ... or at least he had, as she submited ... with Khajiit bandits, so i can confirm, that the male nudesuit from SL works just fine for Khajiits.

She never had sex with an male argonian, so i don't know about those, but i guess they'll work as wll.

I'm confused by this line in the 1.3.1 update:

"Player Character prostitution is now limited to male PCs, to avoid redundancies with other prostitution mods."  

Does this mean if you play as a female you can't use this mod?  Or do you mean, it's limited to male NPCs?

Either way sounds bad, I'm totally a lesbian.

To clarify, it means that a female player character can no longer prostitute herself. Only male player characters can. The feature regarding followers and NPCs remains the same; regardless of sex, the player character can pimp out followers and NPCs. It should be noted that the player's ability to pimp out NPCs (excluding followers) is dependent on certain factors such as the NPC's arousal level, the player's speech skill, and the NPC's relationships with the player and other NPCs.

Thank you for expressing your confusion because it tells me that I have failed as a writer of the description. One of my profs once said, "If you write something that your reader can't understand - no matter how many big and eloquent words you used - your writing is worthless." I'll try to rewrite it to be more clear.

To clarify, it means that a female player character can no longer prostitute herself. Only male player characters can. The feature regarding followers and NPCs remains the same; regardless of sex, the player character can pimp out followers and NPCs. It should be noted that the player's ability to pimp out NPCs (excluding followers) is dependent on certain factors such as the NPC's arousal level, the player's speech skill, and the NPC's relationships with the player and other NPCs.

Thank you for expressing your confusion because it tells me that I have failed as a writer of the description. I'll try to rewrite it to be more clear.

:D   No problem. But i'm even more confused because I just tried 1.3.1 out, and I could pimp myself to male or female NPCs.

"Hey Sweet Thing! Want Some Company?" shows up for me on all NPCs. 

(But that makes me happy so... :P )

yes, my character is female. So i'm not getting that behavior for some reason. I can still prostitute myself.  I'm ok with that, but just so you know.

Eureka! I figured it out. The relevant quest doesn't technically ever reset, so it hasn't reassessed the condition attached to it (that demands that the player be male). If someone were to want to force it to reset, they would have to type in:

stopquest BB_GetRapedDialogue
startquest BB_GetRapedDialogue

This would cause it to reassess its conditions and disallow female PC prostitution. However, since you seem to like this feature, don't run those commands, and you'll probably have those options forever. Have fun!

Note: This only affects save games that previously used v1.0-1.2. New games will not allow female PC prostitution.

Thank you very much. You helped me a lot.