SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

@Salovas.

SL Aroused uses a master file (esm) because it's a dependencie. It should not have heavy impact on the game about scripts (quantity or heavy type).

@TDF.

Just downloaded and installed the new 1.3.1 version. (Overwrite of previous). GREAT!

1. Noticed you now use non-aggressive animations. Nice!

2. Because the overwrite, I still have the option to pimp myself (as reported in previous post above). After all, I like this. Maybe you could consider to let the option "available" for users who want this, maybe with a MCM menu.

3. The new dialogues are very nice, even if I would translate them into my language (should be already done by RockM, I think.).

4. Not yet tried to see with a "not friendly" girl, but I suppose I will not have a harder way (my speech level is 100, all perks), also because I saw that a lot of NPCs girls have their arousal level very high (Whiterun is a horny place, yes!).

Suggestion:

Better to mark with more visibility the new SL Aroused requirement, maybe at the end of the OP, near the download and with a link to the related thread.

TY

Cool just wanted to make sure. The way it said it operated in the description reminded me of Schlongs of Skyrim which was an absolute scripting mess that I had to get rid of because it was firing off schlongs at birds and horses, with constant ctd's. I just wanted to make sure that upgrading to the new version with Aroused as master wasn't going to nuke my save game.

@Salovas.

SL Aroused uses a master file (esm) because it's a dependencie. It should not have heavy impact on the game about scripts (quantity or heavy type).

@TDF.

Just downloaded and installed the new 1.3.1 version. (Overwrite of previous). GREAT!

1. Noticed you now use non-aggressive animations. Nice!

2. Because the overwrite, I still have the option to pimp myself (as reported in previous post above). After all, I like this. Maybe you could consider to let the option "available" for users who want this, maybe with a MCM menu.

3. The new dialogues are very nice, even if I would translate them into my language (should be already done by RockM, I think.).

4. Not yet tried to see with a "not friendly" girl, but I suppose I will not have a harder way (my speech level is 100, all perks), also because I saw that a lot of NPCs girls have their arousal level very high (Whiterun is a horny place, yes!).

Suggestion:

Better to mark with more visibility the new SL Aroused requirement, maybe at the end of the OP, near the download and with a link to the related thread.

TY

I agree that an MCM menu is probably in order. I just need to learn how to do it first. I'll also edit the description page regarding requirements to make it more visible. Thanks for the input.

I meant that if you are playing as a female character, you won't be able to prostitute yourself at all. If you are playing as a male character, you will be able to prostitute yourself to both male and female NPCs.

Even if this mod allows a female PC to prostitute herself and other mods also allow a female PC to prostitute herself, I do not see that redundancy as bearing even the most remote resemblance to a problem.

If you were unfortunate enough to download the mod AFTER the update that disables female PC prostitution, what, if anything, can you do to get that feature back?

I meant that if you are playing as a female character, you won't be able to prostitute yourself at all. If you are playing as a male character, you will be able to prostitute yourself to both male and female NPCs.

Even if this mod allows a female PC to prostitute herself and other mods also allow a female PC to prostitute herself, I do not see that redundancy as bearing even the most remote resemblance to a problem.

If you download the mod AFTER the update that disables female PC prostitution, what, if anything, can you do to get that feature back?

Due to the implementation, save files that used v1.0-1.2 will still have that feature for female PCs (RE: Description Page: Updating from a Pre-1.3 Version), unless you type in the relevant console commands to reset the quest, or you did a clean save first. New save games will have the restriction immediately applied. This restriction can be disabled simply by opening the plug-in in the CK, navigating the the quest named "BB_GetRapedDialogue" and removing the one and only condition located in the first tab.

Thankye kindly. 

I should have said download the mod "for the first time" after the update, but eh, can't be perfect every time.

You  might want to update the whole of the description as well, to reflect this new limitation you've thrown in, for the entire "player prostitution" section has now become misleading.

Well, or you could just preface that section in the description with "if your PC is a male, or if, with a female PC, you open the Creation Kit and remove X limitation etc"

Basically, to publicise the fix you just told me in the thread so that it's also available in the opening post and the description of the mod, letting people in general know that:

"This restriction can be disabled simply by opening the plug-in in the CK, navigating to the quest named 'BB_GetRapedDialogue' and removing the one and only condition located in the first tab."

Thankye kindly. 

I should have said download the mod "for the first time" after the update, but eh, can't be perfect every time.

You  might want to update the whole of the description as well, to reflect this new limitation you've thrown in, for the entire "player prostitution" section has now become misleading.

Well, or you could just preface that section in the description with "if your PC is a male, or if, with a female PC, you open the Creation Kit and remove X limitation etc"

Basically, to publicise the fix you just told me in the thread so that it's also available in the opening post and the description of the mod, letting people in general know that:

"This restriction can be disabled simply by opening the plug-in in the CK, navigating to the quest named 'BB_GetRapedDialogue' and removing the one and only condition located in the first tab."

Actually, I've now realized that I actually forgot to save when I added in the limitation, so it doesn't actually exist. I'm fixing that now, with an MCM to allow/disallow female PC prostitution.

It's a ... business. :D

A discussion already done few pages before.

We all noticed that there are at least other two excellent mods about the "self prostitution" based on SexLab.

But this one, by TDF, is the FIRST on LL that allows to pimp others NPCs with a so simple manner.

Btw, one of the most stable and bug free mods I ever seen.

I agree with TDF to the "need" to focus the mod mainly on the "pimp others" part and, maybe, one day, have a complete Brothel System.

Have a nice day.

Female PC PROSTITUTION should be an option , If you are playing a LEGIT PLAY-THROUGH WITHOUT CONSOLE HELP ,   A LEVEL ONE DRAGONBORN ,WITH DEFEAT , SLAVERY , RAPE, (NPC & CREATURE) is going to need COIN to SURVIVE LONG ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO GET SOMEONE TO PIMP. PLUS REMEBER AROUSED AFFECT THE PC DESIRES , MIGHT AS WELL GET PAID TOO!!!

Female PC PROSTITUTION should be an option , If you are playing a LEGIT PLAY-THROUGH WITHOUT CONSOLE HELP ,   A LEVEL ONE DRAGONBORN ,WITH DEFEAT , SLAVERY , RAPE, (NPC & CREATURE) is going to need COIN to SURVIVE LONG ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO GET SOMEONE TO PIMP. PLUS REMEBER AROUSED AFFECT THE PC DESIRES , MIGHT AS WELL GET PAID TOO!!!

With the new v1.4, the user has the ability to activate/deactivate female PC prostitution with the MCM menu. Female PC prostitution is enabled by default.

With the new v1.4, the user has the ability to activate/deactivate female PC prostitution with the MCM menu. Female PC prostitution is enabled by default.

The best of both worlds. ;)   NIce work. :)

I heard that the nudesuits in Sexlab do not support beast races like Argonians and Kahjiit so I've never used them. Will these files fix that? If so I'd love to put an end to having corpses with boners all over the place lol, every bit of immersion helps.

Yes, at least with argonians for sure. I visited bee and barb and tested it with the argonian there. Couldn't remember the last time she'd done an argonian or kahjiit, she's a virulent stormcloak sympathizer :)

Are you sure about that? AFAIK the SexLab nudesuit for males only includes textures for humans, but the game uses different textures (separate folders) for Khajit and Argonian males, which means that a Khajit male would use the human textures whenever he equipped the nudesuit. I haven't tested this myself though.

The SL nudesuit can work for the beast races as long as its mesh uses the vanilla/4udik textures and in that case the nudesuit textures come with SL would be redundant.

Edit: Judging by the file size of the nudesuit mesh, it may not be a complete 4udik torso model. Maybe it's just the penis area so you can see the original body mesh and skin through areas not covered by the nudesuit. In that case it would work for any race.

I heard that the nudesuits in Sexlab do not support beast races like Argonians and Kahjiit so I've never used them. Will these files fix that? If so I'd love to put an end to having corpses with boners all over the place lol, every bit of immersion helps.

Yes, at least with argonians for sure. I visited bee and barb and tested it with the argonian there. Couldn't remember the last time she'd done an argonian or kahjiit, she's a virulent stormcloak sympathizer :)

Are you sure about that? AFAIK the SexLab nudesuit for males only includes textures for humans, but the game uses different textures (separate folders) for Khajit and Argonian males, which means that a Khajit male would use the human textures whenever he equipped the nudesuit. I haven't tested this myself though.

The SL nudesuit can work for the beast races as long as its mesh uses the vanilla/4udik textures and in that case the nudesuit textures come with SL would be redundant.

Edit: Judging by the file size of the nudesuit mesh, it may not be a complete 4udik torso model. Maybe it's just the penis area so you can see the original body mesh and skin through areas not covered by the nudesuit. In that case it would work for any race.

yes, I tested it last night before I posted my last.

most marriagable npcs should have a higher chance of saying no probably like 80%  dont think you should be able to go up to any npc and pimp them but thats just me ;p 

V1.4 adds new conditions where the player's ability to pimp an NPC is dependent on the NPC's relationships with other NPCs and the player, the player's speech skill, and the NPC's arousal level.

From Announcement section:

"I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go home now." - Forrest Gump

So, I think that I'm done now. I can't really think of anything to develop this mod further, aside from bug fixes (though I doubt any will arise) and providing support for anyone with questions. There were suggestions of creating a brothel/guild, but I think that TheSC is making some great progress with that with SexLab Guild, so I'm not going to try to catch up to his/her progress. Besides, my vision of a brothel/guild is probably not to anyone's tastes; it would be completely non-sexual. I always felt that what Skyrim really needed was a questline with a corporate setting. I'm talking about a questline where, you run around doing "strictly-business" things to try to create a monopoly over the sex trade in Skyrim, complete with assassinations of competitors, corporate expansion, boardroom meetings, and sitting through a few acts of Shakespeare with a potential investor. (I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the world that would want this. Most people reading this will probably think I've gone off the deep end.) Anyway, thanks for supporting me and this mod this week with all your nice comments and all the downloads.

From Announcement section:
"I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go home now." - Forrest Gump
So, I think that I'm done now. I can't really think of anything to develop this mod further, aside from bug fixes (though I doubt any will arise) and providing support for anyone with questions. There were suggestions of creating a brothel/guild, but I think that TheSC is making some great progress with that with SexLab Guild, so I'm not going to try to catch up to his/her progress. Besides, my vision of a brothel/guild is probably not to anyone's tastes; it would be completely non-sexual. I always felt that what Skyrim really needed was a questline with a corporate setting. I'm talking about a questline where, you run around doing "strictly-business" things to try to create a monopoly over the sex trade in Skyrim, complete with assassinations of competitors, corporate expansion, boardroom meetings, and sitting through a few acts of Shakespeare with a potential investor. (I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the world that would want this. Most people reading this will probably think I've gone off the deep end.) Anyway, thanks for supporting me and this mod this week with all your nice comments and all the downloads.

No sir, you are not the only one. I've thought of similar ideas for mods before, and if you ever feel up to pulling something off along those lines, I'd play the living shit out of it. Though I admit that the average player would find that boring. That's the mod that Skyrim deserves, but apparently not the one it needs right now. So I'll wait for it.