"Potema Chronicles Episode 3: The Succubus Assassin"- warning - heavy rape, beast rape, torture, screwed to death

dryuya

Anyone know what's the best possible ENB to use in terms of graphical "prettiness"?

My new comp will be a $2600 DIY set up from New Egg...it should be able to handle almost anything. So I wanted for future episodes to use the absolute most extreme visual enhancements I can cinematically.

Anyone know what's the best possible ENB to use in terms of graphical "prettiness"?

My new comp will be a $2600 DIY set up from New Egg...it should be able to handle almost anything. So I wanted for future episodes to use the absolute most extreme visual enhancements I can cinematically.

ENBBoost -- Without the ENB changes to the graphics it moves the textures to a different address space allowing you to use all the high resolution textures you like without having to worry about the 3.1 GB limit.

I haven't seen any of your videos yet but they could use a description about the plot to give us an idea what we're downloading. Looking forward to see Jenaveive in this but I think you overdid the eyebrows a bit. You can create a cute innocent girl without setting them so high.

37596.jpg

37614.jpg

I haven't seen any of your videos yet but they could use a description about the plot to give us an idea what we're downloading. Looking forward to see Jenaveive in this but I think you overdid the eyebrows a bit. You can create a cute innocent girl without setting them so high.

37596.jpg

37614.jpg

How did you get the second one so youthful? I wanna make a character but I can't nail the face. None get young enough q.q

Loving it! :) So great to see these, I'm surprised there's not more!

Indeed...I'd really love to get a collaborative effort going myself...actually wouldn't mind just nixing all this in favor of it (or having the collab be a movie that completes this story). A group of people with varying talents could make something much nicer than me alone with my job and kid eating up my time :(

37596.jpg

37614.jpg

How did you get the second one so youthful? I wanna make a character but I can't nail the face. None get young enough q.q

First of all, I didn't make these characters myself. They are just images taken off the web but there is a guide for making faces here on LoversLab that can help you - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21438-illustrated-tips-guidelines-making-beautiful-female-characters/. The base requirement is ECE(Enhanced Character Edit). Without that you won't get far. When you have a base to start from, just try to immitate this face. Also note that in this case she has an expression added.

37596.jpg

37614.jpg

Jenaveive is using the concerned expression so it does raise her eyebrows a little.

I took several screens of her originally but almost all had the same except one. 

jenaveive_poses_1.jpg

I wouldn't mind changing her look except I've filmed her already. Maybe you'll be happy to know I messed up though...I think I didn't reproduce the look quite right in all parts of filming. I don't have access to better screens right now sorry but you might be able to see she's a little different

TESV_2013_09_23_18_10_14_418_avi_snapsho

Future characters though I wouldn't mind using someone elses design. The only characters I really have set that haven't been used yet is Ravelette Balgruuf for next episode and Ruby Reinhardt...but I wouldn't have been willing to change them anyway as I loved and spent a lot of time on their looks to produce the kind of character I wanted them to be.

ravelette_poses_9.jpg

ruby_poses_11.jpg

I need a dominatrix character for the next episode, Wavarly Leone- a Cute Mage character (I'd REALLY like help with this one), Lynna Meridian- a Valkyrie/Holy Knight type character and a demonic character for Potema herself. I still need to utilize Manga Body and regular UNP at some point. I loved your first character and think the second would be a good design, after a few changes to hair color and apparel, for my planned mage character. But I won't use anyones work without permission.

Story synopsis? Bleh nobody is ever pleased! This thing has virtually no story...it's paper thin and terribly inconsistent if even that. It's not much different from the screen shots people on this site often post showing sex scenes or various other acts with almost no reason...it should be thought of like that. When I don't even care about the plot myself these things slip my mind, but I'll try to come back in later and add them to the threads if they really make a difference.

My new computer

Hopefully built to handle most anything Skyrim and its mods can dish out...not that it matters as I think I'm going with Stakado Cinemascope ENB from now on...which claims it gives nearly zero performance loss

I wanted to go with K-ENB, which seemed the most extreme with only complaints that it hurt game performance (Performance isn't important here though, as long as it doesn't affect ability to record sex scenes and idles.) But the author took it off the site, saying he was "tired of peoples attittudes". Oh well.

Good work! One question; do you create your girls as playable characters, or do you ever use them as followers?

A mixture of both. Some scenes require a certain actor be the PC while another can be follower or regular NPC.

All sex scenes pretty much demand there be a PC involved since its much easier that way given how sexlab works to film, move actors and toggle positions/sex stages at my leisure. I did one with Astrid/Arnbjorn for the coming chapter and they were both their NPCs on my first attempt...it was terrible and they just wouldn't behave so I had to create my own Astrid in showracemenu to use.

I know how to clone myself and make the clone a follower...but the instructions for making an actual standalone follower mod I'm still digesting. I will get it eventually as it will help with future eps I think.

My new computer

Hopefully built to handle most anything Skyrim and its mods can dish out...not that it matters as I think I'm going with Stakado Cinemascope ENB from now on...which claims it gives nearly zero performance loss

Guess you will love it ;)

Got nearly the same setup 3 weeks ago and Skyrim runs absolutely smooth with everything on Ultra, 4k Textures, ENB etc.)

Looking forward to the next movie.

Yesterday still with my old comp I tested out some mods. ENB, body/face, ECE, etc

To those saying ENB does nothing better visually than Dynavision etc...um what? There's a CLEAR difference even to my very poor vision. Some were saying that they didn't like ENB because it slows things down and they'd rather enjoy big battles. Needless to say, that'd be the wrong mindset for this kind if project...and arguably the Sexlab forums in general.

Anyway so yeah KENB is back and I will use KENB and most extreme settings/textures I possibly can from ep 4 onwards.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a character listing now....still getting a few more in. ECE has changed a few things...but I managed to at least reproduce the looks of existing characters where I could.

Ch 5 I will get done with early November I think.

The characters look great.

Almost done...two final characters to add. I think I'm going to have to make more episodes...so many bodies and looks and scenarios I want to use.

Work is going to be slow for the rest of the year...hopefully my pace can pick back up now that my Skyrim is pretty much back in order.

Archived