SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Alrighty, I fixed the script and it should be working now. Sorry for the inconvenience. That was sloppy on my part.

EDIT: I now realize that I also messed up one other thing, but its a minor detail in the dialogue that I doubt many people will be bothered by anyway, so I'll hold off on fixing that until the next update.

Guest Jenova23

Is this voiced plz say it is if only I knew how add voiced vanilla dialog.

Sorry, it's not voiced. Since it can involve most of the NPCs in Skyrim, to voice this mod would require at least a dozen different voice actors doing voicing for almost every Vanilla voice in the game. If there are any super rich people out there that enjoy this mod, I suppose we could try to get Christopher Plummer to voice a bit in case any users wanted to get down with Arngeir. That's actually not a joke. I live pretty close to Stratford, Ontario, and he does quite a bit of acting there (mostly, plays), so it wouldn't be that hard to find him.

Can't you just incorporate vanilla dialog and voice overs similar to lovers comfort. I'm sure there is a way if you word it right.

I don't think that Lover's Comfort does it at all, though I have only been using the file for less than a week.

You don't need voice actors you cant also try this program I can't tell the difference plenty of female voices to choose from it's quite hilarious lol. http://www.screamingbee.com/

In the spirit of contributing to this community, I think the next release will not force the player/followers to engage only in aggressive animations. After all, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

Really glad to see another Star Trek's fan!

(Spock, at the end of the second "old" movie: The wrath of Khan).

Guest wellbredbitch

i downloaded and installed this mod yesterday.

i finally got my game working this morning after a purge of unwanted mods left me in CTD hell.

i approached a guard and offered my services.  

i received 74 gold but no animations or sound happened, she and he just stood there.

i have reinstalled it and ran fnis but there is no change.

what can i do to fix it?

i downloaded and installed this mod yesterday.

i finally got my game working this morning after a purge of unwanted mods left me in CTD hell.

i approached a guard and offered my services.  

i received 74 gold but no animations or sound happened, she and he just stood there.

i have reinstalled it and ran fnis but there is no change.

what can i do to fix it?

Check to ensure that other SexLab-based mods are working. Perhaps, that might be the issue.

I am not using this mod as radiant Prostitution works just fine for me, but I do have a comment from the description on the download page.

Given the content of this forum, you are way past having to censor language in the dialogues... I don't think '*' are necessary in b*tch and f*cking :)

(assuming this is actually in the mod and not just in the description that is...)

I am not using this mod as radiant Prostitution works just fine for me, but I do have a comment from the description on the download page.

Given the content of this forum, you are way past having to censor language in the dialogues... I don't think '*' are necessary in b*tch and f*cking :)

(assuming this is actually in the mod and not just in the description that is...)

This actually compliments Radiant Prostitution quite well. I use them both together and it maximizes your options as far as prostitution goes. I highly recommend giving it a go.

I consider it more of a courtesy. Besides, I've actually removed those dialogue lines in v1.2. I've really got to check out this Radiant Prostitution mod, since a couple people have mentioned it already.

Thanks for the update. So far it works fine. Male prostitution is good. But, some animations doesn't erect my PC's penis, like side fuck. I believe that it is a just a simple small bug, but I felt to tell you in advance if there might be a problem in the mod.

The scripts that my mod uses are based off of my observations of other SexLab-based mods' scripts, so I'm not sure what would be the root of this problem. I'll have to look into it since I just installed SoS.

You see, before adding male prostitution option, schlong worked in every animation, but now, it doesn't. So, my (limited) logic says that something went wrong. I'm not saying that it must be your mod, just suspecting in some game bug or the game didn't read installation of your mod well.

You see, before adding male prostitution option, schlong worked in every animation, but now, it doesn't. So, my (limited) logic says that something went wrong. I'm not saying that it must be your mod, just suspecting in some game bug or the game didn't read installation of your mod well.

In that case, it seems all but certain that the culprit is my mod. Now, since I can't seem to replicate the problem on my setup, perhaps the issue is what you suggested (that there was an issue in installation). Alternatively, it's possible that I made an error in packaging and uploading the mod and something went wrong. I'd appreciate input from other users on this matter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well, actually our community has three good and functional mods about prostitution:

1. SexLab Working Girl

2. Radiant Prostitution

3. TDF prostitution.

Each one has its good sides:

1. Focused on player only (female) this mod is, in fact, a "practice journey" in which the player learns several sex action selling herself. The final, and higher, price achieved is only 100 gold and this is a good thing.

2. Focused mainly on Inn's jobs. Inn Keepers are, in fact, Madame and can give to the player the opportunity to have jobs inside their Inns, or at client homes, or in Military camps, with a counterpart of fees. Great addition is the Amulet (custom) that could make any of your follower an "autonomous" whore inside Inns.

3. Focused mainly on "pimp other females" (followers or not). A great news, for this type of mods. The next step should be, obviously, a Brothel conducted by the player.

I persanally think that this TDF mod should focus more on followers/hookers than on the player. Other females should be more or less difficult to "hire£ depending on various factors like: married state, courting state, horny state, how many sex they had and so on. Maybe also on the speech level of the player.

A good idea, could be to "integrate" the three mods. The first one is basically a training course and from it the others should depend, at least about prices, rewards, easier way to recruit other whores and so on. Possibility are almost infinite.

My two cents.

TDF - You are doing great job. And there is no need to apologize. You are doing the best and mistakes are happening, whether caused by author or the program itself. Nobody blames you.

CGI . what mod do you use instead of SOS?

None. i just use a body mod, with a flacid penis.

Thanks to code from SD, i made my own mod and with a press of a button, all male sex partner equip the body mesh with an erect penis.

No need to be sorry. :)

I once uploaded a mod to the Nexus, and I just constantly updated it with bug fixes and requested features for about a week, but I seldom tested every aspect of it, so there ended up being a few minor (but avoidable errors) for users. So, every time I upload a mod and a problem pops up, I feel a bit bad because I always wonder if it could have been prevented by spending more time testing. Besides, I'm a Canadian so politeness and apologizing are part of the culture!

TDF - You are doing great job. And there is no need to apologize. You are doing the best and mistakes are happening, whether caused by author or the program itself. Nobody blames you.

CGI . what mod do you use instead of SOS?

I don't know about CGI but I, personally, run very happy using the 4udk mesh(textures for males that let the males with a sort of underwear (a towel). [You can see "under" and you will see their tool flaccid].

Then, I use the "male nudesuit" integrated with the SexLab framework. It's the same 4udk mesh/testure but, this time, naked and erected.

Very simple, enough realistic, no scripts. :D

I once uploaded a mod to the Nexus, and I just constantly updated it with bug fixes and requested features for about a week, but I seldom tested every aspect of it, so there ended up being a few minor (but avoidable errors) for users. So, every time I upload a mod and a problem pops up, I feel a bit bad because I always wonder if it could have been prevented by spending more time testing. Besides, I'm a Canadian so politeness and apologizing are part of the culture!

Developing mods is actually harder then writing a program.
Both need to be able to run in different environments, progs regarding the OS and TSRs and mods in regards of other active mods.
The modder who can forsee all of this has still to be born.

And despite that: it's as inicial wrote. We're humans, we do mistakes and people on LL are way more tolerant. i guess mostly due to the  fact, that 99% of all sex mods are WiP for a very long time.

I think that, based on what NicoleDragoness wrote, it might be a good idea to disable the female PC prostitution aspect of my mod (while keeping the male aspect) to minimize redundancies, as I've just started using Radiant Prostitution and I imagine that most users are as well. What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Of course, in regards to setting up certain conditions for pimping NPCs, I still need to learn some more about the CK and scripting, but it shouldn't be too difficult. Terrific idea!

Thank you for the answer CDI and NicoleD.

Then, I use the "male nudesuit" integrated with the SexLab framework. It's the same 4udk mesh/testure but, this time, naked and erected.

Very simple, enough realistic, no scripts. :D   -do you have a pic of it. You see, once I tried all possibilities and the penis was blurred and ugly.  Also, when uninstalled SOS I had a various problems so I'm afraid to do same " mistake" unless to see if the SEXlab penis is "something".

TDF - I truly appreciate your effort. Whenever I asked you something, you replied promptly. I thank you for that. You see, I haven't got a clue about modding and scripting, dumb as ass, so, sometimes my question might be illogical or misunderstood because of my bad English.

I haven't installed it yet but reading the description I am certain you are going to have exactly the same issue Working Girl had when released. And the reason why some people cannot use it.

If you assign the follower in the follower faction and actually make her a follower, your mod is automatically incompatible with AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks).

AFT has a given number of followers you can manage. This means that if someone has AFT, everytime he pimps a girl he will use one of the 32 slots reserved for managing a follower. (a follower managed by AFT is still monitored by it even after released in order to tweak its various outfits).

Please consider using another way to make the pimped prostitues to follow the player as with this method, all of us who use AFT simply cannot install this. 

Thank you for the answer CDI and NicoleD.

Very simple, enough realistic, no scripts.  :D   -do you have a pic of it. You see, once I tried all possibilities and the penis was blurred and ugly.  Also, when uninstalled SOS I had a various problems so I'm afraid to do same " mistake" unless to see if the SEXlab penis is "something".

TDF - I truly appreciate your effort. Whenever I asked you something, you replied promptly. I thank you for that. You see, I haven't got a clue about modding and scripting, dumb as ass, so, sometimes my question might be illogical or misunderstood because of my bad English.

Yep, for SL mods, you don't need to care about a flacid mesh.
Since most of my sex mods are SL, i barely have any use for my mod anymore, just a few.