SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

27 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

There was an addon mod for Independent Prostitutes that lets you assign them to any location, or a town without a house.

It still IS

:classic_laugh: I guess it might be this one.

13 hours ago, sillybear said:

Ahh, thx all.    it seems it might be kind of intermittent at worst....  I know in an imperial camp, I had one but never seemed to get a dialogue option. but in most others it does seem to have the dialogue....

thanks!

Stupid Blacksmiths in those camps, they have a blocking dialog which has a priority that's too high.

20 hours ago, sillybear said:

I know in an imperial camp, I had one but never seemed to get a dialogue option. but in most others it does seem to have the dialogue....

Are you also running Radiant Prostitution? I'm asking because the "Camp Job" is a feature of that mod, not of TDFPP. It's been so long since I ran RP that I don't remember the dialog cues.

On 7/21/2019 at 11:00 PM, sillybear said:

Not sure if im doing something wrong but...

I start sexy dancing..

someone propositions me for sex, I accept.

Then they just follow me.  

does the sex scene ever happen and then they stop following (they paid for a service, recieved a service)?

if so, does the scene trigger automatically, or is it kind of like "lets find a place to do it"  and how would i activate "this is the place to do it"?

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Are you also running Radiant Prostitution? I'm asking because the "Camp Job" is a feature of that mod, not of TDFPP. It's been so long since I ran RP that I don't remember the dialog cues.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I agree. There are no 'jobs' in TDFPP. Or, for the average user on this site: "there aint not no jobs in tdfpp". :wink:

Since I finally put this together in my head and it seems like others had the same misconception I'll post this, hopefully unnecessarily.

PC dances in civil war camp

Quartermaster approaches and asks for sex

NPC follows PC

Blocking dialog on the quartermaster prevents the dialog option from starting the scene from being available

So, sillybear, you didn't do anything wrong but were just misled by the NPC's blocking dialog not letting what dialog option you were looking for show up.  There will be other posts on this thread detailing how to deal with a perma-following NPC, I just don't remember how some of those approaches were handled.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

Hey guys, is there a way to increase how many npc can be assigned in the major city? and is it safe? Thanks in advance. 

It is 3 per city for LE,  there is also the addon for 15 independent prostitudes. For the Special Edition I expanded it to 20 independent prostitudes and added the missing Holds and Solstheim. As there is nothing to port, it should also work in LE, but i never tested it. 

38 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It is 3 per city for LE,  there is also the addon for 15 independent prostitudes

You sure about that? I thought 3 was the number of prostitutes you could employ and the add-on gave you the option of up to 18 more who had to be assigned to a location, i.e. they couldn't travel around with you. In other words, with the original mod you could not assign anyone to a location.

23 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You sure about that? I thought 3 was the number of prostitutes you could employ and the add-on gave you the option of up to 18 more who had to be assigned to a location, i.e. they couldn't travel around with you. In other words, with the original mod you could not assign anyone to a location.

The original mod, by which I think you mean this one, did let you assign workers, but only to the 5 walled cities and only if you owned the player house there. That's what everyone keeps forgetting and having to ask "how do I tell someone to work in this city by herself". 

The addon - Independents - let you assign the extras, which I agree I think are up to 18, to any random location.  Standing somewhere with a hooker you could just tell her to "work around here" so you could put 3 from the original mod and a bunch more in the same market in a walled city or put others to work in the non-walled town inns, jarl longhouses or random farms and mines.

IIRC.

On 10/16/2013 at 2:22 AM, TheDriedFinger said:

v2.0.0.0 adds a feature where experienced prostitutes may be told to work independently in a major city (Markarth, Riften, Solitude, Whiterun, and Windhelm) using the player's home as a base. A new dialogue option will appear for prostitutes that have had at least 10 clients, are not currently following the player, and have been dismissed from the player's employ. The player must own the house in the city for the option to be available.

That's what is throwing me. I never own a house so I never get this.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

That's what is throwing me. I never own a house so I never get this.

Yeah, I own all the houses available except Hjerim because I have to join one side or the other in the war to get it and I am so over the war. I wish there was some way to get it because it's a cool house, especially with the alchemy and enchanting tables in the secret room.

54 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Yeah, I own all the houses available except Hjerim because I have to join one side or the other in the war to get it and I am so over the war. I wish there was some way to get it because it's a cool house, especially with the alchemy and enchanting tables in the secret room.

I've used a Blood on the Ice mod that had an option to purchase the house after the quest without tying into the CW.  Haven't done that though since I tend not to spend that much time in Windhelm.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67791

For some reason FNIS isn't scanning this plugin or it's dances.  I've checked the log and it's never listed among what gets scanned. Seems to be getting everything else, not sure why it's missing this entire folder. 

edit:

Okay it finally threw an error. 

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Sure enough Wrye was trying to be helpful again and not transfer files it felt shouldn't be in the data folder. I knew it did that with exe files, didn't know it did with hlx. I HATE helpful software. 

15 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Increase from what to what? I think it's 3 max per location for a max of 18 independents. I might be wrong about the 3 but 18 is the max/total.

increase the npc that we can employ on each walled city like make it atleast 4 or 5 best? will it cause more CTD?

13 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

It is 3 per city for LE,  there is also the addon for 15 independent prostitudes. For the Special Edition I expanded it to 20 independent prostitudes and added the missing Holds and Solstheim. As there is nothing to port, it should also work in LE, but i never tested it. 

Yes sir, but since I installed a mod that changes the appearances of some non-important npc I was trying if its possible to increase it to more than what is the default value given there is an addon for independent ones, (like whiterun there are so many female npc in there hehehe).

Thanks for the reply guys.

11 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

increase the npc that we can employ on each walled city like make it atleast 4 or 5 best? will it cause more CTD?

Yes sir, but since I installed a mod that changes the appearances of some non-important npc I was trying if its possible to increase it to more than what is the default value given there is an addon for independent ones, (like whiterun there are so many female npc in there hehehe).

Thanks for the reply guys.

Adding more Prostitudes to one city is possible, but it is hell of a work. I thought about that, but I can only do it for SE. and due to the structure of the mod and the Add on I would prefere to do the edits in the add on, so I don't have to do them twice. 

13 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I've used a Blood on the Ice mod that had an option to purchase the house after the quest without tying into the CW.  Haven't done that though since I tend not to spend that much time in Windhelm.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67791

Sadly, the house that mod gives you the option to purchase is not Hjerim- it's Calixto's grubby store/museum, Curiosity-something. Thank you for the thought, though. :classic_heart:

On 8/11/2019 at 12:07 PM, Vyxenne said:

Sadly, the house that mod gives you the option to purchase is not Hjerim- it's Calixto's grubby store/museum, Curiosity-something. Thank you for the thought, though. :classic_heart:

There are other mods that allow you to get the house in Windhelm without the Civil War though but you'll need to use one that sets the flags this mod uses to detect if you own the house or not.

10 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

There are other mods that allow you to get the house in Windhelm without the Civil War though but you'll need to use one that sets the flags this mod uses to detect if you own the house or not.

Thanks, WF. I found Hjerim After Blood On The Ice and it works great! I had already completed the eponymous quest when I installed it, but it nonetheless sorted itself out immediately upon game launch and Jorleif had the "buy a home" dialog when I went to see him. :classic_biggrin: I havent yet trained up any independent working girls for Windhelm, so idk yet about whether or not the mod sets the home ownership flags TDFPP Independent needs. Is there a value I can query in the console to find out?

Given my distaste for the war-grind in general (because it has no meaningful consequences) this mod is going into my upcoming "always install these mods" Merge.

Hi! I have used this mod for ages with practically no issues. Just started a new game, recruit the pro, she flows me to a john, he accepts. Then they just stand there staring at one another. In previous playthroughs the pro would say "i hope you can handle the heat" and off they would go to find a place to shag. This time though EVERY TIME I have to prompt the pro, "this is a good place for your client" and so on. They won't just auto trigger and do their thing like before. I cannot for the life of me work out why? I tried reinstalling, new games, tweaking/looting the LO and nothing seems to work. They will just stand there gawking at each other until I tell em bla bla bla.

Thoughts?

THANKS!

19 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I havent yet trained up any independent working girls for Windhelm, so idk yet about whether or not the mod sets the home ownership flags TDFPP Independent needs. Is there a value I can query in the console to find out?

Given my distaste for the war-grind in general (because it has no meaningful consequences) this mod is going into my upcoming "always install these mods" Merge.

If it doesn't work for you let me know and I'll figure out how to make it work. "setPQV A7B33 WindhelmHouseVar 2.0" in the console will make TDF allow you to assign whores to Windhelm. I installed a mod "Civil War Neutrality" myself since I find the Civil war buggy, pointless and annoying.