SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Still think my way's simplest. First time in Windhelm, disable Calixto and carry on.

I complete the quest as vanilla.  Make sure to kill Calixto before he kills the horse seller's gal.  Give the game a couple of days, teleport to the dead cell (player.moveto 1b11d will take you to Calixto's Dead Body in that cell...if you land in Windhelm where you killed him wait a couple more days)   and she'll be walking around waiting for you to teleport her back to Windhelm.  As to Susanna... there are 2 of them.  The one resurrected in the picture above is dead body Susanna.  You need live Sussana. prid 1b11b;  enable; moveto player; resurrect 1.  Again you might have to find her in the dead cell after a couple of days...

Also, I use Susana as my Windhelm Working Woman from the moment I arrive so that when I leave, she can work the streets alone.  She won't lose her stats when the game disables her.

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

@donttouchmethere was referring to the mod I posted about, which does not require a "dangerous" console command to advance BOTI manually. It totally fixes all the bugs, so it advances at every point where it should advance, it doesn't get stuck, it doesn't put quest markers on 17 different NPCs at once and then tell you the wrong objective ("talk to Jorleif" when what you need to do is find Viola) and you can save Susanna the Wicked without any hacks

I think I have a different mod than you eventually picked, since I don't seem to get Calixto's house but using a series of quest complete console commands does disable the quest safely and ends up just leaving everyone alive and going about their normal day.

The prompts to talk to the wrong people I think are in the vanilla game, at least the one telling you to report the mage to the steward instead of confronting the mage himself.

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

The prompts to talk to the wrong people I think are in the vanilla game, at least the one telling you to report the mage to the steward instead of confronting the mage himself.

Lol, I thought that's what I said.,.. I cited it as one of the many bugs in the quest that my two mods fix.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Lol, I thought that's what I said.,.. I cited it as one of the many bugs in the quest that my two mods fix.

Well, the "talk to the steward" I think isn't a bug as much as a false lead.  Not that there are all that many of them in the game itself. Being suspicious of Calixto though you might think he isn't telling you the truth that the amulet should belong to the court mage.

I pretty much deal with it the way someone else said: don't bother with Windhelm that much and call it good.  If I ever find a "build up Windhelm and de-Grey the Dunmer Quarter" kind of mod though I might have to look at getting a better BOTI mod, at least to make sure none of my dusky girls get taken.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Right!

If you just do the quest and don't talk to the steward (after the first time) you can just rush thru the quest without issues.

But I want all the  BOTI BOOTY too ;D

Well, if you talk to the steward and tell him the mage did it, and they put the mage in jail another gal gets killed, so you kinda miss a booty.

So what I meant about the false lead is you have to suspect one NPC is lying to you and talk to the guy he blames instead of going right to the steward like he says.  No other quest really has you do that though, they're all pretty much on rails until you get a choice to kill/spare an NPC or tell the truth/lie about something.

Is the guard meant to attack you regardless of whether you chose "I'll just move along then (Persuade) or "There's not going to be a problem is there?" if they are not aroused enough to accept solicitation?

No matter what option i choose, they all get aggressive at me and wont stop til im dead. I cant yield or surrender either. Help?

7 minutes ago, woop111 said:

Is the guard meant to attack you regardless of whether you chose "I'll just move along then (Persuade) or "There's not going to be a problem is there?" if they are not aroused enough to accept solicitation?

No matter what option i choose, they all get aggressive at me and wont stop til im dead. I cant yield or surrender either. Help?

There is a setting in the MCM - disable guard interactions or similar.

6 hours ago, woop111 said:

That sounds more like the vanilla guard bugs, especially the not able to yield parts.  When I tried I was able to yield once but not the second time.  I only got a 5g bounty but I might have changed that in the past.  I was able to pursuade the guard each time, and I might have lowered the difficulty for that too by accident when I changed something else.

So, I think they do attack but the killing you part isn't right.

I don't think SL Solutions has a get out of jail option though I might have forgotten as I use PaySexCrime to deal with those situations. 

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Excuse me for failing to use my psychic powers to get that. Fuckwit.

Get off your horse.

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

That sounds more like the vanilla guard bugs, especially the not able to yield parts.  When I tried I was able to yield once but not the second time.  I only got a 5g bounty but I might have changed that in the past.  I was able to pursuade the guard each time, and I might have lowered the difficulty for that too by accident when I changed something else.

So, I think they do attack but the killing you part isn't right.

I don't think SL Solutions has a get out of jail option though I might have forgotten as I use PaySexCrime to deal with those situations. 

ooh youre right, i dont think its SL Solutions, it seems like the option was generated from Sexlab Bounty. Thank you!

I just tried creating a vanilla crime. I hit a vanilla whiterun npc and the guards attacks as expected. I sheathed my weapons, and they give me the 'stop right there' dialogue. I was able to neutralize them by saying im thane, and even the Sexlab Bounty Persuade option.

It is only when i trigger the guards' aggression via prostitution that caused a glitch which made the 'stop right there' dialogue appear a second time - Immediately after my PC and the guard reaches a resolution (persuade, thane), a second 'stop right there' dialogue starts, and because the scene moves on to a sexscene, the conversation ends, and the game takes the second 'stop right there' dialogue as exited, and the guard starts attacking.

10 hours ago, woop111 said:

the conversation ends, and the game takes the second 'stop right there' dialogue as exited, and the guard starts attacking.

Ah, yeah that will happen, especially when you have multiple mods trying to do something at the same time like that.  SL mods that have a "ok find a place" dialog to start the scene are much better in those cases, as they don't auto-exit the dialog.

I haven't looked at how it works, but when I've been doing edits in TESedit there is an option something about a default or exit option, I forget the exact wording. I have meant to look up what that does and if it would mean that when you exit dialog to act like the selected dialog was chosen. Setting that to something safer might be useful but then you're kinda locked in.

You should consider changing the kissing tag used for the foreplay scene to foreplay instead. Kissing has no place in prostitution. Have you never seen a movie where the prostitute clearly says "no kissing"? I also think some customers want more direct business, so maybe add an option to disable the foreplay scene.

I don't suppose anyone has the console command to set number of clients  the prostitute has had?....I'm tired of grinding out 10 scenes with every hooker just to make them work alone somewhere...Thats like 150 times if you want 15 prostitutes working, fun for the first 50 maybe....If anyone can help i'd appreciate it!

9 hours ago, sundog005 said:

I don't suppose anyone has the console command to set number of clients  the prostitute has had?....I'm tired of grinding out 10 scenes with every hooker just to make them work alone somewhere...Thats like 150 times if you want 15 prostitutes working, fun for the first 50 maybe....If anyone can help i'd appreciate it!

I think this will work in the console, I ended up editing the ESP in TesEdit so I wouldn't have to re-enter it every time.

@rcy68 asked about this in the SBC thread as well so I'll toss an attention-getting tag in.

It is not handled by a global variable so you can't just set it once and have it apply to everyone. It tracks the faction rank so you need to select the NPC in the console and do a

"setfactionrank BB_HookerPracticalExperienceFaction 10"

I can't find the command in help pages so I might be totally wrong.  In TES Edit you can edit the dialog condition so that it shows up after 1 instead of 10.

15 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think this will work in the console, I ended up editing the ESP in TesEdit so I wouldn't have to re-enter it every time.

@rcy68 asked about this in the SBC thread as well so I'll toss an attention-getting tag in.

It is not handled by a global variable so you can't just set it once and have it apply to everyone. It tracks the faction rank so you need to select the NPC in the console and do a

"setfactionrank BB_HookerPracticalExperienceFaction 10"

I can't find the command in help pages so I might be totally wrong.  In TES Edit you can edit the dialog condition so that it shows up after 1 instead of 10.

Didn't seem to work but thanks for the info all the same...TES edit it is, i'll watch the forums too

37 minutes ago, sundog005 said:

Didn't seem to work but thanks for the info all the same...TES edit it is, i'll watch the forums too

Look in the Dialog Topic (the top dialog entry if not Topic) about maybe half way down... there will be the line about "you've been doing good work" that you speak to the NPC. Expand that and look at the response from the NPC. That contains the condition. Find the one that looks at the faction rank and compares it to 10, and change that to whatever number. I left it at 1 since I wasn't sure if 0 would break anything. And I thought at least one customer would not be an issue since it would get me a favorable NPC (I have Increase Disposition turned on).