The "Vibrate on magic" effect is controlled through a specific keyword - if it is omitted, vibrations will not happen on spell cast. Mod authors are free to set up whatever combination of keywords they want on devices to create whatever effect they want.

Oh, ok. Does that mean, periodic vibrations still happen even without that keyword?

The "Vibrate on magic" effect is controlled through a specific keyword - if it is omitted, vibrations will not happen on spell cast. Mod authors are free to set up whatever combination of keywords they want on devices to create whatever effect they want.

Oh, ok. Does that mean, periodic vibrations still happen even without that keyword?

Correct. Periodic vibrations are not tied to "Vibrate on spell cast" vibrations.

I seem to be having some trouble.

When I install this mod and then launch skyrim, the skyrim logo comes up, but then skyrim closes.

Any help to get this mod to work would be nice. :D thanks.   

That would indicate a missing master file. At that point the game is trying to load all your installed mods, and when it finds one that needs another to have already been loaded, but hasn't, it will ctd. Check that you have all the requirements properly installed and that they're before devious devices integration in your load order:

zaz animation pack

sexlab

sexlab aroused redux

devious devices assets

Correct. Periodic vibrations are not tied to "Vibrate on spell cast" vibrations.

Thank you, for your answers, your work, and beeing here. :)

Im using 3.1, does anyone know if a changelog for 3.2 has been posted somewhere? Its not in the OP of this thread...

Im also having issues understanding how the escape mechanic works. I know that there is a difficulty threshold, but how do you SEE the difficulty threshold? I cant figure out where it is listed in the mod either. For example, zad_beltPaddedInventory has a script attached to it, but the difficulty is not defined in there.

Im going through the forbidden tome quest and im trying to figure out how you are supposed to escape from the chastity belt on your own. Even with 100 lockpicking it fails all the time. There is a quest stage for escaping on your own, so it should be possible, but how? Im looking at the MCM options, but for some reason the general tab just says "device escape options are unavailable while being restrained". The thing is, im not restrained at all? Im only wearing the chastity belt and the collar from the quest. My hands are free.

Edit : I just tried out the devious drip (greatest) spell and for some reason it just turns the plugs on for a second then turns them off again. Probably because its set to be a concentration spell instead of a fire and forget spell. If i hold down the cast button and just keep casting, it doesnt do anything except turn the plugs on once, then turn it off once.

Edit 2 : Not sure if this is a DD issue, but the animation that your character plays when wearing the chastity belt (the one where your character kneels and gropes herself) is kind of incorrect if your character doesn't have large boobs. I have the UNP skinny body set to the minimum weight slider and when the groping animation plays, my character just gropes thin air.

Alright, so trying this mod and, I am sure I installed it all correctly, but it seems to be overwriting my idle animations like so. I am at a loss of how to fix this. Any help would be welcome! 

Wait, is that a mace stuck inside ... umm ... down there?

Im looking at the MCM options, but for some reason the general tab just says "device escape options are unavailable while being restrained". The thing is, im not restrained at all? Im only wearing the chastity belt and the collar from the quest. My hands are free.

Wearing any device will count as restrained for access to that menu from what I can tell.

Edit : I just tried out the devious drip (greatest) spell and for some reason it just turns the plugs on for a second then turns them off again. Probably because its set to be a concentration spell instead of a fire and forget spell. If i hold down the cast button and just keep casting, it doesnt do anything except turn the plugs on once, then turn it off once.

Those spells seems to be more about activating plugs on npcs, most likely yours start because they react to any magic cast.

EDIT: Also it seems the changelog is posted on the download page.

But when i cast the vibrate spell, i dont get any message that the NPC's plug is vibrating? And yes, she is wearing a plug. How do you even get the plug to vibrate constantly if the plug  just turns itself off 1 second afterwads?

And how do you get a matching key for a chastity belt? I made some belts and keys but for some reason none of the keys fit the belts?

Alright, so trying this mod and, I am sure I installed it all correctly, but it seems to be overwriting my idle animations like so. I am at a loss of how to fix this. Any help would be welcome! 

Standard procedure for any and all animation problems:

1. Install the latest XPMSE skeleton (not XPMS, XPMSE). Even if you think you already have it, download and install it again.

2. Install the latest FNIS and run it. Even if you think you already have it, download and install it again.

3. Make sure you don't have any mods that modify behaviour files in weird ways (such as TK Dodge)

If none of these helps, please could you provide your load order, FNIS log and papyrus log?

I've ran into a very nasty bug the game ctd's anytime I attempt to use the magic menu with a device equipped and general stability has become completely borked ( that I can live with to a point).

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devourment.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Fox__GirlsClub.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
DreadPrison.esm
daymoyl.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Fox__GirlsClub_NPC.esm
ScocLB.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
Devious Attributes.esm
Amputator.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
SkyUI.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
TrXArmor - 01Vanilla Replacer.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Aradia Living Armor.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Hermaeus Mora's Caress.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
dcpack1.esp
iHUD.esp
zzEstrus.esp
tentacleArmor.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Aradia Living Armor JE.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
TDNEquipableHorns.esp
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
Apropos.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
GenderSpecificSounds.esp
TrXArmor - 02Dawnguard Replacer.esp
TrXArmor - 03Dragonborn Replacer.esp
Angeli Devious Expansion.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
TTT_ArousedNips.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
more perks and levels.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
Devourment-EventHandlerModExample.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
Milker Movil Armor.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
Devious Attributes - Devious Consequences.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Kaw's Claws.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
WetFunction.esp
Anal Torch.esp
SexistGuards.esp
comvex-hmpriestess.esp
DreadPrisonAddon02.esp
DreadPrisonMilkingFarm.esp
HouseOfBurden.esp
a1Ravenous.esp
SD Cages.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
zdd.esp
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
Sacrificial Spriggan.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Maria.esp
BanneredMareExtension.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
FoxClub.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
animal_mansion.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Slaves of Tamriel.esp
wolfclub.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
PonyTailClub.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Spriggan Armor 2.esp
METraining & Auctions.esp
Fox__GirlsClub_NPC.esp
qayl.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
East Reach House.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Club Riften.esp
The Dungeon.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Arachnophobia.esp
submissivelola.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
Devourment-DialogModExample.esp
portal2mod.esp
manoose.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
EggFactory.esp
RegnPiercings.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
Dwarvenbikini.esp
Tentacle Parasite.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Manipulator.esp
FaceHugger.esp
Zarias_Piercings1.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
ERF - Ceraph.esp
Devious Dwarven Amputation.esp
DW.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
EquipmentStateCopy&Rename.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
ImmerSlave.esp

the recent mod changes

Usleep
fnis 6.3
xp32mse 68 off nexus
yps immersive fashion
slavetats 1.2.3
papyrusutil 33
sexlab inflation framework 1.0.0d
sldialogues 26
devious devices integration 3.2
deviously enslaved continued 13.4.5
heretical resources 1.3
devious devices equip 236
xaz prison overhaul 33 patch 8h
sanguine debauchery 352
dw 2016-9-15
milk mod economy 2016-9-14
deviously cursed loot 5.7

the two crashfix errors I keep getting with it

the first is when attempting to load a recent save

27 Sep 16:01:34 Game has crashed with exception address 0x775E2A0B!

Papyrus.1.log

when attempting to open the magic menu with a device equipped.
27 Sep 16:06:15 Game has crashed with exception address 0xF53759!

Papyrus.0.log

I've tried everything I can to get it to work, any help would be greatly appreciated.

You have stack dumps and errors all over the place and the largest load order I have seen in a while, containing a significant number of -really- performance heavy mods. It's not very surprising that stuff is breaking left and right there.

whats weird though is back in august when the load order was a bit bigger (i've removed a few mods here and there 20+) everything worked fine, I could play for 8-10 hours with no issue and if I did ctd it would be because of memory (tried using enbs to fix that but running any enb would cause it to ctd before menu).  Also each time a mod is pulled or added a new game is started as per the norm.

You have stack dumps and errors all over the place and the largest load order I have seen in a while, containing a significant number of -really- performance heavy mods. It's not very surprising that stuff is breaking left and right there.

whats weird though is back in august when the load order was a bit bigger (i've removed a few mods here and there 20+) everything worked fine, I could play for 8-10 hours with no issue and if I did ctd it would be because of memory (tried using enbs to fix that but running any enb would cause it to ctd before menu).  Also each time a mod is pulled or added a new game is started as per the norm.

We honestly didn't do anything in 3.2 that would add any load to the mod's performance footprint. It was mostly bugfixes.

We honestly didn't do anything in 3.2 that would add any load to the mod's performance footprint. It was mostly bugfixes.

Weird if its not devious devices causing the main issue then maybe its a mod thats overwriting something from devious devices thats then causing the ctd as it only occurs when wearing the devices and attempting to access the magic menu, but the second I take them off I can access the menu (which could be either an effect thats broken and causing the crash, or an updated mod thats bugging it out.

sexlab inflation framework 1.0.0d,

deviously enslaved continued 13.4.5,

heretical resources 1.3,

devious devices equip 236,

xaz prison overhaul 33 patch 8h,

sanguine debauchery 352,

deviously cursed loot 5.7,

or captured dreams.) 

Though one thing I've noticed as of late is the saves in which I equip any device and remove it cant be save cleaned (it crashes the tool still works with resaver though) but I think thats because of crashfixes. 

If I might ask as far as the papyrus goes what tool do you recommend to read them (just have notepad and reading in notepad is a pain) or what seems to be the biggest error or stack dump thats occuring.

Crashfixes is incompatible with SaveTool & Co, as it changes the save game format.

I am using Notepad++ to read these logs. It's all you will need.

And you have loads of stack dumps/errors in there, and I mean really LOADS. It's futile to try and look for a particular one.

My suggestion would be - cull your load order. Start by -disabling- (not uninstalling) zzEstrus.esp and XPMSE.esp. They are both completely unneeded and known performance hogs. But you will want to lose quite a few more mods. Then start a new game and regularly check the log. If you don't see any more stack dumps after a few hours, you're probably ok.

I've had them placed on my character, and placed them on others myself, but I'm not sure what the cuffs actually do. Can someone tell me?

The generic collars, arm cuffs and leg cuffs from Integration are decorative. They don't have any functions of their own but a lot of other DD mods (such as Cursed Loot, Captured Dreams and such) feature device variants with unique properties.

Crashfixes is incompatible with SaveTool & Co, as it changes the save game format.

I am using Notepad++ to read these logs. It's all you will need.

And you have loads of stack dumps/errors in there, and I mean really LOADS. It's futile to try and look for a particular one.

My suggestion would be - cull your load order. Start by -disabling- (not uninstalling) zzEstrus.esp and XPMSE.esp. They are both completely unneeded and known performance hogs. But you will want to lose quite a few more mods. Then start a new game and regularly check the log. If you don't see any more stack dumps after a few hours, you're probably ok.

Well after hours of trial and error I've pinned it down to Deviously cursed loot causing the magic menu crash, for the most part however the errors and stack dumps are still there and trying to pin them down left me running just the base game and nothing else and I still had the errors. will do a bit more testing to see if theres a work around with it.

Update Deviously cursed loot 5.6 works but 5.7 causes the crash for me though I am at a complete loss as to why unless there were changes requirements between the 2 versions.

wondering if i am missing something obvious, cleaned some some animation mods and fnis, everything about the armbinder/yoke animations are working fine and even the kicking combat. however the "moving with dagger drawn" animation goes, only while moving.

kicks, etc fine

post-501843-0-41451700-1475036217_thumb.png

post-501843-0-05341200-1475036223_thumb.png

just a broken move

post-501843-0-01809900-1475036228_thumb.png

when not moving it goes back to a proper animation with the arms inside.