Nuh I'm sorry. If sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, there must be something interfering or your save is corrupted.

The best way to make sure would be to disable all nonessential mods (everything except Integration, its requirements and the requirements of their requirements) and start a new game and see if it works.

Well thank you anyways- you helped narrow down some of the options and that helps a lot. I know it's not a corrupted save- cause that papyrus log and image were on new games; so I think I just have to hope SD+ will get it all sorted, ha!

Keep up the great work though, you guys.

Nuh I'm sorry. If sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, there must be something interfering or your save is corrupted.

The best way to make sure would be to disable all nonessential mods (everything except Integration, its requirements and the requirements of their requirements) and start a new game and see if it works.

Well thank you anyways- you helped narrow down some of the options and that helps a lot. I know it's not a corrupted save- cause that papyrus log and image were on new games; so I think I just have to hope SD+ will get it all sorted, ha!

The SD+ mod author commented that there are problems in DDi 3.1 with his mod, and that the fix needs to be through FNIS. He says he sent the information to Forte and the DDi team but hasn't heard anything, or something like that. A fair bit of chatter about it in the SD+ thread.

Sorry if it already was here, but there are too many pages, so I can't read them all. I installed newest version of DD Integration, and any armbinder\yoke animations don't appear on my character (with armbinder hands are missing, but rest of arm won't go to armbinder, with yoke - arms don't go to it), and if I equip them on follower - she put arms to device, but any further AI is frozen, no reaction on whatever I say or do. Where I should search for source of that problem? Or course, I double checked all requirements listed on main page, also ran FNIS. Also default ZAZ-AP yoke works fine, no that problem, as well as on DDi 2.9.2.

P.S. where I can get papyrus log? In (Skyrim.ini) [Papyrus] section turned on, but I don't know where I can find that logs, or I must do something special?

The SD+ mod author commented that there are problems in DDi 3.1 with his mod, and that the fix needs to be through FNIS. He says he sent the information to Forte and the DDi team but hasn't heard anything, or something like that. A fair bit of chatter about it in the SD+ thread.

I'm not involved in that conversation but he's most likely incorrect. We investigated problems reported in 3.1 and ruled FNIS out as the cause of any of them. Right now the most problematic aspect of 3.1 we're trying to resolve is an AI overrride that interferes with the behaviour of bound NPCs in scenes.

Sorry if it already was here, but there are too many pages, so I can't read them all. I installed newest version of DD Integration, and any armbinder\yoke animations don't appear on my character (with armbinder hands are missing, but rest of arm won't go to armbinder, with yoke - arms don't go to it), and if I equip them on follower - she put arms to device, but any further AI is frozen, no reaction on whatever I say or do. Where I should search for source of that problem? Or course, I double checked all requirements listed on main page, also ran FNIS. Also default ZAZ-AP yoke works fine, no that problem, as well as on DDi 2.9.2.

P.S. where I can get papyrus log? In (Skyrim.ini) [Papyrus] section turned on, but I don't know where I can find that logs, or I must do something special?

Did you update FNIS to the latest version and run it?

I'm not involved in that conversation but he's most likely incorrect. We investigated problems reported in 3.1 and ruled FNIS out as the cause of any of them. Right now the most problematic aspect of 3.1 we're trying to resolve is an AI overrride that interferes with the behaviour of bound NPCs in scenes.

I can confirm this, if an npc has an armbinder on in a scene they will not move even if the armbinder is removed during the scene. I am using a command that is rather heavy handed in taking care of it on one npc in one scene but was told it isn't good to use. Since I am reapplying the armbinder later and the npc does nothing after that I am not too worried since the command only affects them.

I can confirm this, if an npc has an armbinder on in a scene they will not move even if the armbinder is removed during the scene. I am using a command that is rather heavy handed in taking care of it on one npc in one scene but was told it isn't good to use. Since I am reapplying the armbinder later and the npc does nothing after that I am not too worried since the command only affects them.

My mistake. I meant Captured Dreams, not SD+. Sorry for the confusion.

Did you update FNIS to the latest version and run it?

Of course, even re-downloaded FNIS 6.3 (v6.3 is final for now, isn't it), just to be sure that problem is not because of it. And I run it too. Also tried optional animations, no reaction.

Okay. First of all please do it again just to be double sure. And then post your load order and papyrus log. Detailed instructions are here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-first/?p=549438

Oh and to make triple sure, could you also post your FNIS output? (the text you see after running FNIS)

FNIS log

P.S. I don't know, why in FNIS appears incorrect mod versions.

FNIS Behavior V6.3 24.08.2016 16:37:13

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (125 bones) male: Unknown (125 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn V?.? ...

Reading 0SA_ESG V?.? ...

Reading Amputator V6.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 62 alternate animations) ...

Reading dcc-display-model-2 V100 ...

Reading DD V3.0.beta1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...

Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...

Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V5.5 ...

Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...

Reading KomAnim V20-06-16-Bloody ...

Reading Maria V2.01 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...

Reading MiasLair V4.0 ...

Reading MME V6.07 ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.8.2 ...

Reading RidingStyles V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.61 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

Reading SlavesOfTamriel V1.3 ( 4 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading Virgin V1.90 ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

mt_behavior usage: 35,1 % ( 33 furniture, 32 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 6,9 % ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 54 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 22 total groups: 46 added file slots: 325 alternate files: 260

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

4655 animations for 24 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Papyrus log here.

Papyrus.0.log

Load order, copied using LOOT (Don't know why it tried to sort all in alphabet order)

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 ApachiiHair.esm

6 6 hdtHighHeel.esm

7 7 SexLab.esm

8 8 SexLabAroused.esm

9 9 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

10 a Devious Devices - Assets.esm

11 b Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

12 c Devious Devices - Integration.esm

13 d Heels Sound.esm

14 e Heretical Resources.esm

15 f MiasLair.esm

16 10 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

17 11 SkyUI.esp

18 12 Captured Dreams.esp

19 13 AchieveThat.esp

20 14 CharacterMakingExtender.esp

21 15 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

22 16 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

23 17 MLPSoulGems.esp

24 18 Rydia.esp

25 19 PetCollar.esp

26 1a AddItemMenu.esp

27 1b Angeli Devious Expansion.esp

28 1c Aradia Devious Expansion.esp

29 1d MarieRose Wig.esp

30 1e UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

31 1f UIExtensions.esp

32 20 12FemaleBrows.esp

33 21 a quality world map - with roads.esp

34 22 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

35 23 aradia_latex.esp

36 24 BodyChange.esp

37 25 Celes Nightingale Armor.esp

38 26 Davjes_SorceressArmorHHS.esp

39 27 dc-windrunner-000-main.esp

40 28 dc-windrunner-100-lal.esp

41 29 dcc-dm2.esp

42 2a DecreaseAlphaForceFix.esp

43 2b Devious Devices - Equip.esp

44 2c Devious Dwarven Amputation.esp

45 2d Devious Looting.esp

46 2e Devious Punishment Equipment.esp

47 2f DeviousRegulations.esp

48 30 DFF_UltimaWeapon.esp

49 31 dwbb.esp

50 32 easymine.esp

51 33 Ecluse Follower.esp

52 34 Ellyfollower.esp

53 35 FF12FranArmor.esp

54 36 FNIS.esp

55 37 GhostWeaponsNoEnchants.esp

56 38 GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp

57 39 Helsmyrr.esp

58 3a HentaisJamellaArmor.esp

59 3b infinichop.esp

60 3c KomAnimObjects.esp

61 3d KS Hairdo's.esp

62 3e Lilim2Oh.esp

63 3f Marie Rose DOA5 Cosplay - Nokou.esp

64 40 mmpieceringparts1.esp

65 41 moresmeltables.esp

66 42 Neo's Selene.esp

67 43 Raebin Armor.esp

68 44 ring_of_enchantments.esp

69 45 RoseFollower.esp

70 46 Sextoys Calyps - Enhanced.esp

71 47 Shout Like a Virgin.esp

72 48 SlaveTats.esp

73 49 TZ_LockingLatexHoods.esp

74 4a UNPCMHAC.esp

75 4b unreadbooksglow.esp

76 4c xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

77 4d xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

True load order (as it in default Skyrim laucher)

XmLc992hirg.jpg

Okay. First of all please do it again just to be double sure. And then post your load order and papyrus log. Detailed instructions are here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-first/?p=549438

Oh and to make triple sure, could you also post your FNIS output? (the text you see after running FNIS)

FNIS log

Reading 0SA_ESG V?.? ...

Reading Amputator V6.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 62 alternate animations) ...

Reading DD V3.0.beta1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...

Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading Maria V2.01 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...

Reading MME V6.07 ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.61 ...

Reading SlavesOfTamriel V1.3 ( 4 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading Virgin V1.90 ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

mt_behavior usage: 35,1 % ( 33 furniture, 32 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 22 total groups: 46 added file slots: 325 alternate files: 260

Papyrus log here.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Load order, copied using LOOT (Don't know why it tried to sort all in alphabet order)

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 ApachiiHair.esm

6 6 hdtHighHeel.esm

7 7 SexLab.esm

8 8 SexLabAroused.esm

9 9 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

13 d Heels Sound.esm

15 f MiasLair.esm

17 11 SkyUI.esp

19 13 AchieveThat.esp

23 17 MLPSoulGems.esp

24 18 Rydia.esp

25 19 PetCollar.esp

26 1a AddItemMenu.esp

29 1d MarieRose Wig.esp

31 1f UIExtensions.esp

32 20 12FemaleBrows.esp

35 23 aradia_latex.esp

36 24 BodyChange.esp

41 29 dcc-dm2.esp

49 31 dwbb.esp

50 32 easymine.esp

52 34 Ellyfollower.esp

53 35 FF12FranArmor.esp

54 36 FNIS.esp

57 39 Helsmyrr.esp

59 3b infinichop.esp

60 3c KomAnimObjects.esp

61 3d KS Hairdo's.esp

62 3e Lilim2Oh.esp

65 41 moresmeltables.esp

66 42 Neo's Selene.esp

67 43 Raebin Armor.esp

69 45 RoseFollower.esp

72 48 SlaveTats.esp

74 4a UNPCMHAC.esp

XmLc992hirg.jpg

Took a look through your log - There are no log prints from DDi at all. Either you have DDi's logging disabled through the MCM, or you have a bad savegame in which your scripts are corrupt/broken.

Furthermore, I see that Zaz Animation Pack's properties are unset within DDi's bound combat script - Try your luck on a new save-game, and see if everything works.

FNIS log

Reading 0SA_ESG V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.61 ...

Papyrus log here.

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 ApachiiHair.esm

6 6 hdtHighHeel.esm

7 7 SexLab.esm

8 8 SexLabAroused.esm

9 9 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

13 d Heels Sound.esm

15 f MiasLair.esm

17 11 SkyUI.esp

19 13 AchieveThat.esp

23 17 MLPSoulGems.esp

24 18 Rydia.esp

25 19 PetCollar.esp

26 1a AddItemMenu.esp

29 1d MarieRose Wig.esp

31 1f UIExtensions.esp

32 20 12FemaleBrows.esp

35 23 aradia_latex.esp

36 24 BodyChange.esp

41 29 dcc-dm2.esp

49 31 dwbb.esp

50 32 easymine.esp

52 34 Ellyfollower.esp

53 35 FF12FranArmor.esp

54 36 FNIS.esp

57 39 Helsmyrr.esp

59 3b infinichop.esp

60 3c KomAnimObjects.esp

61 3d KS Hairdo's.esp

62 3e Lilim2Oh.esp

65 41 moresmeltables.esp

66 42 Neo's Selene.esp

67 43 Raebin Armor.esp

69 45 RoseFollower.esp

72 48 SlaveTats.esp

74 4a UNPCMHAC.esp

XmLc992hirg.jpg

Took a look through your log - There are no log prints from DDi at all. Either you have DDi's logging disabled through the MCM, or you have a bad savegame in which your scripts are corrupt/broken.

Furthermore, I see that Zaz Animation Pack's properties are unset within DDi's bound combat script - Try your luck on a new save-game, and see if everything works.

Sorry, I forgot turn debug logging on in DDi MCM. There are papyrus with logging turned on (I hope).Papyrus.0.log

I will also try it on a new game.

FNIS log

Reading 0SA_ESG V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.61 ...

Papyrus log here.

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 ApachiiHair.esm

6 6 hdtHighHeel.esm

7 7 SexLab.esm

8 8 SexLabAroused.esm

9 9 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

13 d Heels Sound.esm

15 f MiasLair.esm

17 11 SkyUI.esp

19 13 AchieveThat.esp

23 17 MLPSoulGems.esp

24 18 Rydia.esp

25 19 PetCollar.esp

26 1a AddItemMenu.esp

29 1d MarieRose Wig.esp

31 1f UIExtensions.esp

32 20 12FemaleBrows.esp

35 23 aradia_latex.esp

36 24 BodyChange.esp

41 29 dcc-dm2.esp

49 31 dwbb.esp

50 32 easymine.esp

52 34 Ellyfollower.esp

53 35 FF12FranArmor.esp

54 36 FNIS.esp

57 39 Helsmyrr.esp

59 3b infinichop.esp

60 3c KomAnimObjects.esp

61 3d KS Hairdo's.esp

62 3e Lilim2Oh.esp

65 41 moresmeltables.esp

66 42 Neo's Selene.esp

67 43 Raebin Armor.esp

69 45 RoseFollower.esp

72 48 SlaveTats.esp

74 4a UNPCMHAC.esp

XmLc992hirg.jpg

The skeleton you are using is not the current XPMSE release skeleton and that could be the source of all kinds of strange but not at all wonderful problems.

Get the XPMSE skeleton -- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

I am having a problem with the gags, they dont get past the Mmph! even if its a ring or ball gag.

apparently i'm not the only one having that issue then, has anyone come up with a solution yet?

The problem is almost certainly on your end - Disable all mods except for Integration and its requirements, and start a new save for testing. Observe that the problem is not present anymore. If it is not, re-add your mods piece-meal until you find whichever is causing the problem.

My first suspect would be old gag overhaul mods - ensure that you're not running any of those.

I am having a problem with the gags, they dont get past the Mmph! even if its a ring or ball gag.

apparently i'm not the only one having that issue then, has anyone come up with a solution yet?

The problem is almost certainly on your end - Disable all mods except for Integration and its requirements, and start a new save for testing. Observe that the problem is not present anymore. If it is not, re-add your mods piece-meal until you find whichever is causing the problem.

My first suspect would be old gag overhaul mods - ensure that you're not running any of those.

Its on all my saves. It never happened before as I dont have any new mods, been using the same mods for over a year.

Guest Long John

@DDi Team - I may have a potential compatibility issue which may need a patch when running two modifications together. In this case it is the "Immersive College of Winterhold (ICoW)" (Available from: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36849/) and this one (Devious Devices - Integration). The reason being this modification makes changes to the college and several individuals in it while the ICoW makes even more changes to the college, its inhabitants and at least one vanilla game quest in the college.

The quest to enable the Devious Devices (along with crafting recipes) places a book in the book case in the library and the vanilla game bookcase may not exist anymore in the library with ICoW and likely issues will occur with the librarian's (in vanilla game) dialogue.

Seeing as the ICoW's author may not be interested in patching this issue themselves as the mod in question is adult content it would likely need to be us fixing it.

@DDi Team - I may have a potential compatibility issue which may need a patch when running two modifications together. In this case it is the "Immersive College of Winterhold (ICoW)" (Available from: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36849/) and this one (Devious Devices - Integration). The reason being this modification makes changes to the college and several individuals in it while the ICoW makes even more changes to the college, its inhabitants and at least one vanilla game quest in the college.

The quest to enable the Devious Devices (along with crafting recipes) places a book in the book case in the library and the vanilla game bookcase may not exist anymore in the library with ICoW and likely issues will occur with the librarian's (in vanilla game) dialogue.

Seeing as the ICoW's author may not be interested in patching this issue themselves as the mod in question is adult content it would likely need to be us fixing it.

Used the Forum Search feature and found this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-v31-08032016/?p=1592942

Guest Long John

I saw that post. However finding the right position could prove problematic could an esp please be created which simply moves the books in question to another bookcase in ICW?

Seeing as I'm running the Vivid Weathers, Vivid Weathers - ENB Files and the enbhost software. This typically makes dark places more darker and/or more grainy.

Guest Long John

@DDi Team - Here's some screenshots from the ICW modification's Arcanaeum:

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/36849-1-1431702120.jpg

http://s13.postimg.org/xxhgpx7zb/elements.jpg

There's also a new second floor maybe move some things around on that floor and/or see if there's space for the shelf there.

Also Urag now also goes to the New ICW Astronomy tower rather than staying most of the time in the Arcanaeum at his desk:

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/36849-5-1371987176.jpg

@Kimy - May I suggest giving the ICW a go as it really makes the place seem like a college and makes some general improvements. Especially if your mod manager allows isolated profiles.

@DDi Team - Here's some screenshots from the ICW modification's Arcanaeum:

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/36849-1-1431702120.jpg

http://s13.postimg.org/xxhgpx7zb/elements.jpg

There's also a new second floor maybe move some things around on that floor and/or see if there's space for the shelf there.

Also Urag now also goes to the New ICW Astronomy tower rather than staying most of the time in the Arcanaeum at his desk:

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/36849-5-1371987176.jpg

@Kimy - May I suggest giving the ICW a go as it really makes the place seem like a college and makes some general improvements. Especially if your mod manager allows isolated profiles.

Is there a reason you can't make a compatibility patch yourself?