I'm using the 00Core animation pack.  In all movement modes (walk, run, sprint, - forward, side or back) I get sound in first person and silence in third.  The jump animation has sound in both view modes.

One of the additional components (01 Feuertin or 01 MaikCG) mandatory for installation, they were created to fix the core :D

I had already switched to the Feuertin set. And the installer says nothing about a mandatory choice.

New version is up v3.2:

- Added: MCM toggle to disable DDI's animation filter entirely.

- Changed: If the DDI's animation filter is used, it will automatically disable ZAP's to avoid conflicts.

- Fixed: Bound combat no longer breaks AI packages in scenes.

- Fixed: The animation filter will no longer try to replace creature animation with human ones.

- Fixed: Generic item manipulation routines now respect the zad_QuestItem keyword

- Fixed: The gag dialogue now checks if the NPC is wearing a gag as well.

seems to be a problem with DD assets file by Zadil., it always downloads a Microsoft card game.

and I NEED the assests file for everything else to work. any help would be nice.

The problem is your browser. Use a different browser (Such as Chrome or Firefox) to download the file.

seems to be a problem with DD assets file by Zadil., it always downloads a Microsoft card game.

and I NEED the assests file for everything else to work. any help would be nice.

The problem is your browser. Use a different browser (Such as Chrome or Firefox) to download the file.

It's just, RAR is the extension for a solitaire game, windows thinks.

Rename the download to whatever.RAR.

It works!

Or, "save as" (change the download name to whatever.RAR)

It also works!!

Keep your browser

---

The logical-lest thing to do is download the RAR extractor and it would do this for future downloads (Because it takes ownership of RAR tasks

It *could* work!!

How do I make use of DDI to make devious devices block armor slots? 

For instance to make chastity devices, harnesses and posture collars block armor, arm cuffs block gauntlets, leg cuffs block boots etc?

I'm running Deviously Cursed Loot, but most of the time equipped devices are hidden under armor plus ther isn't any real reason not to wear armor with them as that would be gimping my character.

There is this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34761-dd-hc-armorblock

It's from 2014, but works rather smooth for me. It doesn't do anything about head items like collars though, and I think harness sometimes fail to block too. Also, not all armors are blocked depending on how the armor looks (sleeveless etc.). But all in all it's a great addition that I would love to see as option for DD-Integration.

Help I got this error when running FNIS for Users 6.3

"Reading DDAlternat Animation prefix used twice

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  32 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc"

and this is where FNIS stops doing anything forcing me to disable to disable this mod.

does anyone else see "3.1" instead of 3.2 in the version in NMM?

I downloaded the 4AM version, your version might be superior.

Just downloaded the latest update, and the installer shows v3.1 in MO. It also lists as being v3.1 post-install.

We forgot to update the version number in the installer. This can safely be ignored.

Minor thing but the links under [Requirements] on the mod description page are broken.

Noted, thanks.

Help I got this error when running FNIS for Users 6.3

"Reading DDAlternat Animation prefix used twice

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  32 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc"

and this is where FNIS stops doing anything forcing me to disable to disable this mod.

Uninstall the old "Bound Combat" mod. It has been a part of DDi for quite some time now.

I've been getting a CTD  sometimes when third person animations, and I think I've tracked it down to some code in zadLibs.psc

Specifically, my game will print out "[zad] Debug-6" as the last line in the papyrus log.

Log("Debug-6")
		; Not sure how to detect auto-walk: Tap 'forward' to disable it if it's active.
		Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))
		; Freeze player controls
		DisableControls()

That's the code immediately after that log statement. "Debug-7" would print out after that, if I'm reading the code correctly.

I've posted a full log and load order in the tech support thread I posted:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67370-zad-debug-6-then-ctd-seems-to-happen-on-a-third-person-animation-start/

Any advice on what I can do to get my game stable?  This seems to happen something like 25% of the time 3rd person animations start, although at one point I managed to make it through 10 or so before it crashed.

I've been getting a CTD  sometimes when third person animations, and I think I've tracked it down to some code in zadLibs.psc

Specifically, my game will print out "[zad] Debug-6" as the last line in the papyrus log.

Log("Debug-6")
		; Not sure how to detect auto-walk: Tap 'forward' to disable it if it's active.
		Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))
		; Freeze player controls
		DisableControls()
That's the code immediately after that log statement. "Debug-7" would print out after that, if I'm reading the code correctly.

I've posted a full log and load order in the tech support thread I posted:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67370-zad-debug-6-then-ctd-seems-to-happen-on-a-third-person-animation-start/

Any advice on what I can do to get my game stable?  This seems to happen something like 25% of the time 3rd person animations start, although at one point I managed to make it through 10 or so before it crashed.

Papyrus logs are normally useless for determining the cause of a CTD. If you want to find the reason for a CTD you need to see this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832

But first you need to get the fixes for CTDs that are already created here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

The sliders to reduce/disable vibrations don't work, especially the "vibrate every time when using magic" part is annoying for mages, is there a chance for a quick fix? 

While i'm actually fine with it, VirginMarie wants to change the devices used in her mod... but i'd prefer a bug fix here, that would satisfy everybody i hope.

A few bugs i encountered:

1. With boots equipped, running is disabled. If you get a yoke on top of that, you can run again.

2. Yoke + Swimming breaks the yoke animations in favour of the swimming ones.

#1 - Noted, thanks.

#2 is an engine limitation. Nothing we can do about that.

The sliders to reduce/disable vibrations don't work, especially the "vibrate every time when using magic" part is annoying for mages, is there a chance for a quick fix? 

While i'm actually fine with it, VirginMarie wants to change the devices used in her mod... but i'd prefer a bug fix here, that would satisfy everybody i hope.

The sliders work as intended for vibrations. You're misunderstanding exactly what they affect. They change the chance for vibrations to occur through periodic events. The effect that causes a vibration upon using magic is something else entirely, and is not tied to the periodic vibrations.

The "Vibrate on magic" effect is controlled through a specific keyword - if it is omitted, vibrations will not happen on spell cast. Mod authors are free to set up whatever combination of keywords they want on devices to create whatever effect they want.