I have a question, and I apologize if this is answered somewhere already.  I've looked, and searched on blindfolds, and read posts until my eyes, are blurry, and can't find the answer.  If its there, I just missed it.

Anyway, when a blindfold is equipped, I've tried all three of the options, DD, Leeches, and Dark Fog, and I see the differences there.   

My question is, when you have dark fog set to 500, or the blindfold strength set all the way to the right, to 1 I think, is it supposed to be completely dark? 

With mine, its really blurry, and kind of dark at the edges, but its about like the skooma effect.   I remember playing it a long time ago, and I could get the screen completely black, or where you could just barely see anything.

So I'm really just trying to figure out this is as dark as it gets, or if I have something else running that is preventing it from getting any darker?     I can troubleshoot it, I just need to know how dark it is supposed to be, if you move the sliders all the way, so I'm not spending time troubleshooting something that is working as it is supposed to, if that makes sense.

And thank you for all the work on this!

Are you running an ENB? Many enb's can interfere with imagespace modifiers (The darkening effect).

Hi, 

First off; I love this mod. However even after updating to v3.1 I still have a problem with NPC's freezing after equipping an armbinder or a yoke. I even tried uninstalling all mods, starting a new (clean) game and then reinstalling all mods again. Unfortunately to no avail. I also tried looking through this support topic, but I can't seem to find an answer.

As far as I can see all the requirements are met and up to date, I'm at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I've attached my loadorder and the papyruslog.

And this is the FNIS output:

FNIS Behavior V6.3 20-8-2016 16:21:39

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones) male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading dcc-display-model-2 V100 ...

Reading DD V3.0.beta1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...

Reading MiasLair V4.0 ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...

Reading PAHE V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

mt_behavior usage: 26,4 % ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 7,0 % ( 1 paired, 0 kill, 132 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 58 added file slots: 376 alternate files: 345

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

3456 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Hey, thanks for the report - This was reported to us a short while ago, and is now a known issue for the 3.0 / 3.1 releases. We're looking in to fixing it for next release.

Wha? so his mod doesn't play nice with those huge addons that almost all other mods use? how can he not use sexlab aroused? The body scaling alone is so dam sexy wth?

I understand his reluctance to use any of those, zaira built his mod with only zaz , and DDA for resource requirements.

His mod is very script heavy, and the extra scripting events in DDI ( If you have ever watched the 30 second to two minuet wait for Bondage gear to be removed or added ) would have been I assume troublesome also.  DDI is very script heavy as well.

I can understand why, as his control system is totally different in many ways from the DDI control, and for his purpose's he was way better off, not using those.

sex lab Arousal is a very intrusive papyrus hog, even in the redux version it is still a papyrus hog. zaira had problems with the Arousal scripts, and so has always express no desire for you to have it running while using his Mod.

I do run Arousal while running his mod though, not because I want to, but sense the last FNIS update, for some reason Creature framework ( complains that API missing ) will not function with out it.

However per zaira advise I do not run DDI or DDE.

I turn the cloak to maximum time, and set line of sight, and anything else I can think of to reduce its impact, but I have to run it, until I can figure out what I need to do to shut it down, and keep Creature framework functioning.

sex lab Arousal is a very intrusive papyrus hog, even in the redux version it is still a papyrus hog.

The redux version is quite manageable. Thing is that SLA is required by so many LL mods that you can safely assume people to have it installed anyway. A naughty mod not using it makes very little sense, IMHO.

sex lab Arousal is a very intrusive papyrus hog, even in the redux version it is still a papyrus hog.

The redux version is quite manageable. Thing is that SLA is required by so many LL mods that you can safely assume people to have it installed anyway. A naughty mod not using it makes very little sense, IMHO.

actually I don't know maybe, it seems to not be harming me as I run zaria Maria at this time, I have so far had little problems from it, but as to manageable...

Your DCL is one of the mods that probably takes the longest time to equip, and UN-equip item's for me.  I assume this is because you are quite often installing a bunch of Bondage gear, or un installing a bunch of bondage gear.

But I want you to know I don't mind that long time at all, as I truly love your DCL..

I am only mentioning it.  as and instance of how DDI can impact some Mods.

I have nothing to do with zaira choices, I only try to comply with what ever the Mod makes asks me too.

Would any of the animators who worked on the new animations be willing to release their animation project files? My reason being so that we can tweak the animations more to individual likes both for personal use and for sharing here with the LL community.

I had my crack at doing movement animations but struggled with both the offsets for devious equipment and getting a movement quality that didn't look robotic. And ofcourse importing another mods .hkx into 3d software (max for me) ends badly so ideally you'd need the original project files to make tweaks/ alterations.

Cheers

~ Dark

Are you know Motionbuilder? :)

So no dice on this front? None of the other animators willing to open their work for tweaking? New system still feels like a major loss on the animation front as choosing our own animations for various character states becomes pointless as soon as you have an armbinder etc equipped.

actually I don't know maybe, it seems to not be harming me as I run zaria Maria at this time, I have so far had little problems from it, but as to manageable...

Your DCL is one of the mods that probably takes the longest time to equip, and UN-equip item's for me.  I assume this is because you are quite often installing a bunch of Bondage gear, or un installing a bunch of bondage gear.

But I want you to know I don't mind that long time at all, as I truly love your DCL..

I am only mentioning it.  as and instance of how DDI can impact some Mods.

I have nothing to do with zaira choices, I only try to comply with what ever the Mod makes asks me too.

DCL waits in between equips so as to not overload papyrus.

Aroused? My character is always horny. ;)

Though I get what you're saying.

DCL waits in between equips so as to not overload papyrus.

I have nothing to do with zaira choices, I only try to comply with what ever the Mod maker asks me too.

This is the main point i am making,, I am trying to do what the Modder asked me to do to play there Mod, but you all seem to think I should just ignore there warnings...

To me that just does not seem right.   [ I do try very hard to read the requirements, and conflicts of any mod makers Mod. ( I don't always succeed in every detail ), but i do try very hard to meet there request's ]

The gag-talk option either isn't working for me, except for when i activate the old zenet_gagquest.esp.

also, when talking to someone i sometimes have to perform the RNG-thingy 2 or 3 times in a row before i get to talk to them.

is there a way to fix this? or do i just have to deal with it and live on having to mmph to people 3 times before they understand me

Is the animation override supposed to happen with creatures? I've noticed that with SD+, it tries to play human on human animations when bound, even though the sex act involves human on creature, thus resulting in the victim playing the animation, but the creature standing around.

Is there a way to add a check that stops animation override from happening if a creature is involved?

Is the animation override supposed to happen with creatures? I've noticed that with SD+, it tries to play human on human animations when bound, even though the sex act involves human on creature, thus resulting in the victim playing the animation, but the creature standing around.

Is there a way to add a check that stops animation override from happening if a creature is involved?

Creature animations are known to be broken for 3.0/3.1: They're fixed on the current development build, however. Note, that while this build should be stable, it's not guaranteed to be so: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDi/archive/development.zip

Just attached a screenshot of some of the problems I'm having.  I just tried a new game- to see if that was effecting some of the Gag and binding problems that I'd been having regarding the mouth.  It seems that it's not just the mouth- it doesn't look like the devices are properly implemented at all, on either my character (on the left) or Uthgerd the Unbroken who is my follower (on the right.)

In this instance, I'm using the latest version of SD+.

So what is the best way to fix this? Wait for your next patch or is there something I'm doing wrong? As I've said before, I've gone through reinstallations of the mods, I've done loot, I've done nearly every solution I can think of.

Thank you

post-795153-0-94619400-1471860780_thumb.jpg

This seems like a SD issue. Integration does not put actors in this position as far as I know.

Also in order for NPCs to use devices properly you need to increase the number of NPC slots in MCM. The default is 0.

Ah!

I didn't know that about the NPC slots in the MCM. I'll give that a shot.

Funny you mention that about SD however- I mentioned it there, and they told me to bring it up here :).

UPDATE:

Nope, changing the NPC slots in the MCM does not effect it.  I tried that, and then got enslaved, and it didn't work.  It's not being forced to kneel that's the issue, the problem is that the characters are not interacting properly with the devices.  It could still be SD+ like you said, but I wont' know until I hear from the developers of that mod, or this one xD!

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Oh what a happy coincidence - you wanted to hear? You just heard.

This is not a suggestion or a guess. I repeat: the issue is related to specific animation selection. There is absolutely no possible way (as in, Skyrim engine won't allow it) that Integration can affect actors' arms positions independently of a full-body animation they're using. In fact, since we stopped using offsets, even movement animations are no longer partially modified. They are now replaced in their entirety. NPCs do still use offsets in order to account for NPC-only idles that can't be dynamically replaced by FNIS but player no longer needs to have offsets applied as of version 3.0 and above.

As far I can surmise from the screenshot the animations are fitted for wrist restraints, not armbinders. The arms problems you're experiencing are related to either animations themselves (which come from ZaZ Animation Pack) or to SD (which selects and plays the animations). There is nothing DDi can do about it because it did not call those particular animations.

And the mouth problem you referenced is controlled by NPC slots. Increase the number of slots, take Uthgerd's gag off and put it on again and it should reinitialise properly. If it does not, you may want to post your load order and papyrus log. As I said a few posts earlier and as Min mentioned in the first post, bug reports not supplied with data logs are unlikely to be verified and addressed.

There is a bug in the animation filter making it select human animations regardless of whether or not creatures are involved. I wrote a fix for that already, that will be in the next patch.

The gag-talk option either isn't working for me, except for when i activate the old zenet_gagquest.esp.

also, when talking to someone i sometimes have to perform the RNG-thingy 2 or 3 times in a row before i get to talk to them.

is there a way to fix this? or do i just have to deal with it and live on having to mmph to people 3 times before they understand me

Hard to say why the gag talk isn't working for you without having a log. The gag dialogue has been in DDI for ages and is known to generally work. That you have to attempt talking to NPCs multiple times is a feature, not a bug.

This is not a suggestion or a guess. I repeat: the issue is related to specific animation selection. There is absolutely no possible way (as in, Skyrim engine won't allow it) that Integration can affect actors' arms positions independently of a full-body animation they're using. In fact, since we stopped using offsets, even movement animations are no longer partially modified. They are now replaced in their entirety. NPCs do still use offsets in order to account for NPC-only idles that can't be dynamically replaced by FNIS but player no longer needs to have offsets applied as of version 3.0 and above.

As far I can surmise from the screenshot the animations are fitted for wrist restraints, not armbinders. The arms problems you're experiencing are related to either animations themselves (which come from ZaZ Animation Pack) or to SD (which selects and plays the animations). There is nothing DDi can do about it because it did not call those particular animations.

And the mouth problem you referenced is controlled by NPC slots. Increase the number of slots, take Uthgerd's gag off and put it on again and it should reinitialise properly. If it does not, you may want to post your load order and papyrus log. As I said a few posts earlier and as Min mentioned in the first post, bug reports not supplied with data logs are unlikely to be verified and addressed.

I meant no offense, I didn't realize you were one of the developers.  I had tried what you had suggested and it didn't work.  Neither did your second solution for the mismatched gags.  Oddly, it works fine on Devious Devices Equip (although the mouth might stay open for a short bit after removing the gag) but re-applying it had no solution. 

attached is my papyrus log when I did a new game, and here is my current modlist and load order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6  6 hdtHighHeel.esm

7  7 SexLab.esm

8  8 SexLabAroused.esm

9  9 Devious Devices - Assets.esm

10  a Campfire.esm

11  b ZaZAnimationPack.esm

12  c Devious Devices - Integration.esm

13  d Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

14  e Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

15  f RSkyrimChildren.esm

16 10 ApachiiHair.esm

17 11 ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

18 12 EFFCore.esm

19 13 daymoyl.esm

20 14 OutfitFilter.esm

21 15 UndergarmentDistribution.esm

22 16 SkyUI.esp

23 17 SexLabDefeat.esp

24 18 ETaC - Complete.esp

25 19 LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp

26 1a Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

27 1b Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp

28 1c Helgen Reborn.esp

29 1d SD Cages.esp

30 1e xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

31 1f xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

32 20 Civil War Overhaul.esp

33 21 Immersive Whiterun.esp

34 22 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

35 23 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

36 24 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

37 25 Feminine Females.esp

38 26 Immersive Weapons.esp

39 27 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

40 28 Bounty Quest Fix.esp

41 29 Insects Begone - Spiders and Chaurus.esp

42 2a UIExtensions.esp

43 2b BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

44 2c DD - Interactions.esp

45 2d mslDeviousCaptures.esp

46 2e noRadiantJE.esp

47 2f RaceMenu.esp

48 30 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

49 31 GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp

50 32 MacKom_LoreStylesHairSet.esp

51 33 LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp

52 34 LeftHandRings.esp

53 35 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

54 36 When Vampires Attack.esp

55 37 XPMSE.esp

56 38 Insects Begone - Dawnguard - Spiders and Chaurus.esp

57 39 Insects Begone - DragonBorn Spiders and Ashoppers.esp

58 3a Insects Begone - Hearthfires.esp

59 3b Devious Devices - Equip.esp

60 3c Immersive Solstheim.esp

61 3d Captured Dreams.esp

62 3e FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp

63 3f Inconsequential NPCs.esp

64 40 Cloaks.esp

65 41 Run For Your Lives.esp

66 42 Drink Eat Sleep.esp

67 43 Frostfall.esp

68 44 DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp

69 45 sanguinesDebauchery.esp

70 46 DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp

71 47 ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp

72 48 BR_HoodCirclets.esp

73 49 ShowersInInns.esp

74 4a Devious Deviants.esp

75 4b _admod.esp

76 4c Hoodless Archmage Robes.esp

77 4d SexLab_Dialogues.esp

78 4e SpousesEnhanced.esp

79 4f DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp

80 50 LakeviewBathhouse.esp

81 51 WinstadBathhouse.esp

82 52 HeljarchenBathhouse.esp

83 53 Bijin Warmaidens.esp

84 54 PP_WindcallerPass.esp

85 55 AK- Boethiah Alternate.esp

86 56 GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp

87 57 HouseOfHorrorsAlternateEnding.esp

88 58 LevelMult5.esp

89 59 SLALAnimObj.esp

90 5a SLAnimLoader.esp

91 5b Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

92 5c SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

93 5d mmkhajiithair11.esp

94 5e dcc-dm2.esp

95 5f FNIS.esp

96 60 UltimateCombat.esp

97 61 AMatterOfTime.esp

98 62 SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp

99 63 Dr_Bandolier.esp

100 64 Unique Uniques.esp

101 65 RSChildren - Complete.esp

102 66 EFFDialogue.esp

103 67 Bijin Wives.esp

104 68 Bijin NPCs.esp

105 69 SGEyebrows.esp

106 6a RSChildren - Legacy Patch.esp

107 6b Drink Eat Sleep Addon - Dragonborn.esp

108 6c Drink Eat Sleep Addon - Hearthfire.esp

109 6d SDpatch - frostfall.esp

110 6e VanillaUnderwear.esp

111 6f Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

If you happen to see any mods you would recommend I trim btw, I'd love to hear your advise.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Papyrus.0.log

I meant no offense, I didn't realize you were one of the developers.  I had tried what you had suggested and it didn't work.  Neither did your second solution for the mismatched gags.  Oddly, it works fine on Devious Devices Equip (although the mouth might stay open for a short bit after removing the gag) but re-applying it had no solution. 

attached is my papyrus log when I did a new game, and here is my current modlist and load order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6  6 hdtHighHeel.esm

7  7 SexLab.esm

8  8 SexLabAroused.esm

9  9 Devious Devices - Assets.esm

10  a Campfire.esm

11  b ZaZAnimationPack.esm

12  c Devious Devices - Integration.esm

13  d Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

14  e Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

15  f RSkyrimChildren.esm

16 10 ApachiiHair.esm

17 11 ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

18 12 EFFCore.esm

19 13 daymoyl.esm

20 14 OutfitFilter.esm

21 15 UndergarmentDistribution.esm

22 16 SkyUI.esp

23 17 SexLabDefeat.esp

24 18 ETaC - Complete.esp

25 19 LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp

26 1a Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

27 1b Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp

28 1c Helgen Reborn.esp

29 1d SD Cages.esp

30 1e xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

31 1f xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

32 20 Civil War Overhaul.esp

33 21 Immersive Whiterun.esp

34 22 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

35 23 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

36 24 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

37 25 Feminine Females.esp

38 26 Immersive Weapons.esp

39 27 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

40 28 Bounty Quest Fix.esp

41 29 Insects Begone - Spiders and Chaurus.esp

42 2a UIExtensions.esp

43 2b BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

44 2c DD - Interactions.esp

45 2d mslDeviousCaptures.esp

46 2e noRadiantJE.esp

47 2f RaceMenu.esp

48 30 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

49 31 GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp

50 32 MacKom_LoreStylesHairSet.esp

51 33 LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp

52 34 LeftHandRings.esp

53 35 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

54 36 When Vampires Attack.esp

55 37 XPMSE.esp

56 38 Insects Begone - Dawnguard - Spiders and Chaurus.esp

57 39 Insects Begone - DragonBorn Spiders and Ashoppers.esp

58 3a Insects Begone - Hearthfires.esp

59 3b Devious Devices - Equip.esp

60 3c Immersive Solstheim.esp

61 3d Captured Dreams.esp

62 3e FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp

63 3f Inconsequential NPCs.esp

64 40 Cloaks.esp

65 41 Run For Your Lives.esp

66 42 Drink Eat Sleep.esp

67 43 Frostfall.esp

68 44 DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp

69 45 sanguinesDebauchery.esp

70 46 DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp

71 47 ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp

72 48 BR_HoodCirclets.esp

73 49 ShowersInInns.esp

74 4a Devious Deviants.esp

75 4b _admod.esp

76 4c Hoodless Archmage Robes.esp

77 4d SexLab_Dialogues.esp

78 4e SpousesEnhanced.esp

79 4f DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp

80 50 LakeviewBathhouse.esp

81 51 WinstadBathhouse.esp

82 52 HeljarchenBathhouse.esp

83 53 Bijin Warmaidens.esp

84 54 PP_WindcallerPass.esp

85 55 AK- Boethiah Alternate.esp

86 56 GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp

87 57 HouseOfHorrorsAlternateEnding.esp

88 58 LevelMult5.esp

89 59 SLALAnimObj.esp

90 5a SLAnimLoader.esp

91 5b Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

92 5c SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

93 5d mmkhajiithair11.esp

94 5e dcc-dm2.esp

95 5f FNIS.esp

96 60 UltimateCombat.esp

97 61 AMatterOfTime.esp

98 62 SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp

99 63 Dr_Bandolier.esp

100 64 Unique Uniques.esp

101 65 RSChildren - Complete.esp

102 66 EFFDialogue.esp

103 67 Bijin Wives.esp

104 68 Bijin NPCs.esp

105 69 SGEyebrows.esp

106 6a RSChildren - Legacy Patch.esp

107 6b Drink Eat Sleep Addon - Dragonborn.esp

108 6c Drink Eat Sleep Addon - Hearthfire.esp

109 6d SDpatch - frostfall.esp

110 6e VanillaUnderwear.esp

111 6f Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

If you happen to see any mods you would recommend I trim btw, I'd love to hear your advise.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

You have a lot of errors related to Sanguine's Debauchery and Devious Devices Equip. But I don't know those mods well enough to say if those errors mean anything or are expected.

There is nothing I can identify that directly would conflict with gag behaviour. Are you sure that your NPC slots are set to a nonzero value before reequipping the gag? Also, do gags function properly on the player character?

You have a lot of errors related to Sanguine's Debauchery and Devious Devices Equip. But I don't those mods well enough to say if those errors mean anything or are expected.

There is nothing I can identify that directly would conflict with gag behaviour. Are you sure that your NPC slots are set to a nonzero value before reequipping the gag? Also, do gags function properly on the player character?

I am- but to make sure, we're talking about where it says NPC slots under the "events" submenu for DDi in the MCM right?  Because that was the only one I found that said anything related to NPC slots. 

And it varies.  Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't.  With Prison Overhaul it hasn't been a problem, and neither with Devious Devices Equip (apart from the mouth staying open, but that's not a big deal.) or  with ZaZ slots/craftable gags.  Hm.  Judging from what I just wrote out, it really must be something SD+ related.  Because even with Sexlab Defeat it's worked quite well; (although the mouths keep flipping between closed and open during Sex scenes, I think that's cause I have lip syncing on, ha ha.)

Is there anything else you might recommend?

Thank you

I don't know if this has been asked before and fixed, but I started the Forbidden Tome quest and got caught, so now it's saying to find a way out of the belt as well as talk to Urag, the librarian. Only, when I talk to him, no special dialogue options appear, just the same old same old. So I don't know what to do at this point. Also how do you send logs and stuff like that? I'd post them but I forgot how to get them lol.

You have a lot of errors related to Sanguine's Debauchery and Devious Devices Equip. But I don't those mods well enough to say if those errors mean anything or are expected.

I am- but to make sure, we're talking about where it says NPC slots under the "events" submenu for DDi in the MCM right?  Because that was the only one I found that said anything related to NPC slots. 

And it varies.  Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't.  With Prison Overhaul it hasn't been a problem, and neither with Devious Devices Equip (apart from the mouth staying open, but that's not a big deal.) or  with ZaZ slots/craftable gags.  Hm.  Judging from what I just wrote out, it really must be something SD+ related.  Because even with Sexlab Defeat it's worked quite well; (although the mouths keep flipping between closed and open during Sex scenes, I think that's cause I have lip syncing on, ha ha.)

Is there anything else you might recommend?

Thank you

Nuh I'm sorry. If sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, there must be something interfering or your save is corrupted.

The best way to make sure would be to disable all nonessential mods (everything except Integration, its requirements and the requirements of their requirements) and start a new game and see if it works.