Thanks to this mod greatly improving my gameplay experience these days!

A small question about the armbinder. Everything works perfectly on PC. But on follower/NPC, it only works when the NPC is walking. If the NPC starts running or fighting, the armbinder seems keeping trying to bind the NPC's arm, but not always succeed. The NPC will show a rapid switch between free arms and bound arms, and can still attack. Anyone experiencing similar issues?

I really want to try calm-pickpocket-armbinder combat strategy :shy:

I have a question i hope has not been asked to many time yet :3

When i but harness on my character, mods like Dangerous Night will only allow boob job or oral, no other sex.

Is harness not supposed to have opening for anal and vagina unless there is plug inside?

Thank you for any info!

When i but harness on my character, mods like Dangerous Night will only allow boob job or oral, no other sex.

Is harness not supposed to have opening for anal and vagina unless there is plug inside?

Thank you for any info!

It's supposed to hold them in and from when I've looked it appears like their isn't a opening so i think they are meant to prevent vaginal/anal sex

Checked one harness and i think you'd have to be on the small side for it to work

outfit studio

2euo1sn.jpg

Thank you for any info!

I think it might depend on which one you have. My 'Custom Slave Harness' doesn't seem to block entry, but one of the other ones (Ebonite I think) works as both a harness and a chastity belt.

Oh wow thank you for fast reply you both! I have just tried with one from Devious Devices standard, not from Extensions - i will try with the Custom from Extension now, maybe it work then. From looking it look like it has opening, but maybe it is only intended as spot for plugs.

Edit: I just try with Ebonite and Custom, and Ebonite also disable all sex beside Oral and Boobjob it seem, with Custom it seem all sex works. I guess it is intended, but to bad, i wanted my character to wear normal harness below clothes and still be able to do all sex :c

Does it matter what order you take both quests? 

I stole the books, read them,  then did the other quest - finished and got the recipe, still not sure where you craft it as an enchantment table seems to have a weird place holder item labeled (9)  - and now back to the librarian... 

I got the mod to work, but I can't seem to find the items for Zed. It just shows me two marker to two ruins that doesn't help

Where do i find the stuff for Zed?

The third may be in Solsthiem (Dragonborn) as I understand...

My problem is I found Zed... saved him from an ice troll,  He replaces my plugs after I ask for the book , and I'm still left with "Approach Zed", but he says nothing more...

Damn belt is a pain as am a human sucubus due to completing Angrims, Walk five feet pause in frustration, loose mana, walk another five feet pause in frustration, loose mana... see a pattern? Is getting old. ;) LOL

Is there some threshold where he talks again?

I got the mod to work, but I can't seem to find the items for Zed. It just shows me two marker to two ruins that doesn't help

My problem is I found Zed... saved him from an ice troll,  He replaces my plugs after I ask for the book , and I'm still left with "Approach Zed", but he says nothing more...

Damn belt is a pain as am a human sucubus due to completing Angrims, Walk five feet pause in frustration, loose mana, walk another five feet pause in frustration, loose mana... see a pattern? Is getting old. ;) LOL

Damn I think I figured it out...

The quest places three "Look for Zed" tasks - one for each marker, and you have to first go to the places he is not to get rid of them. If you find him first or second choice - well the other markers disappear plus it leaves a "Look for Zed" task up and open and you cannot advance.

Does it matter what order you take both quests? 

I stole the books, read them,  then did the other quest - finished and got the recipe, still not sure where you craft it as an enchantment table seems to have a weird place holder item labeled (9)  - and now back to the librarian... 

Don't you just craft everything at a forge? Or am I just being dumb

The quest places three "Look for Zed" tasks - one for each marker, and you have to first go to the places he is not to get rid of them. If you find him first or second choice - well the other markers disappear plus it leaves a "Look for Zed" task up and open and you cannot advance.

Nope still stuck at approach Zed... and still does nothing after the plugs.

Nope still stuck at approach Zed... and still does nothing after the plugs.

Finally got it! 

Is a bug, well kind of. Do not be a sucubus in heat! ... Well any time the converstion with Zed is interupted he bugs and you cannot reopen the conversation.  This include if the character goes into one of those "frustrated ho in a belt"  moment animations.

please can someone tell me whats is the item/effect xx040F0C ?

I get one more of this thing every time I get equipped by devices in Devious Regulation but it comes from Integration.

I cant see any visible effect and I wonder about its purpose

thanks

please can someone tell me whats is the item/effect xx040F0C ?

I get one more of this thing every time I get equipped by devices in Devious Regulation but it comes from Integration.

I cant see any visible effect and I wonder about its purpose

thanks

The editorID is "zad_DeviceHider". Should be obvious what it does. ;)

Noticed that if you have "masturbate after belt removal" activated in the effects options. It will bug your quest with Zed when he removes the belt, to replace it with the other. Your character will start to masturbate, when the belt is removed. Which closes the dialogue with Zed leaving your quest objective at "Approach Zed". You can approach Zed, but there is no dialogue option.

Also the debug message says it equips the plug set, but I have no plugs in the inventory screen. Use console command "INV" they are listed to be in my inventory, but they are not equipped. I then equip then using console command, but none of the events happen (ie. Magic use, and the like).

Noticed that if you have "masturbate after belt removal" activated in the effects options. It will bug your quest with Zed when he removes the belt, to replace it with the other. Your character will start to masturbate, when the belt is removed. Which closes the dialogue with Zed leaving your quest objective at "Approach Zed". You can approach Zed, but there is no dialogue option.

Also the debug message says it equips the plug set, but I have no plugs in the inventory screen. Use console command "INV" they are listed to be in my inventory, but they are not equipped. I then equip then using console command, but none of the events happen (ie. Magic use, and the like).

Yes, I mentioned that a few posts back,

Also, I do not know why, but everything was fine yesterday, I changed nothing - but my register animation options in DD mcm  went to "Not", and no matter how many times I click to register again it says "done" but come back and it is "not done"?

Any clues?

What is the armor for image six, i realize many people are having problems but can anyone answer, please! D:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration-now-with-a-devicesundies-underneath-system-05252014/#

I have asked 5 times already and no one has answered :c

Someone pleeze!

I have that armour somewhere? ,,, never use it but I know is here. I'll have to scroll through my NMM.

What is the armor for image six, i realize many people are having problems but can anyone answer, please! D:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration-now-with-a-devicesundies-underneath-system-05252014/#

Someone pleeze!

I have that armour somewhere? ,,, never use it but I know is here. I'll have to scroll through my NMM.

Please do, I'm also interested in that one :)

Someone pleeze!

It's not publicly available afaik, whoever took the picture made it for their own use only.

Is the following error a potential cause for the armbinder not confining NPC arms?

[06/30/2014 - 12:15:19PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to sslbaseanimation[]
stack:
    [sexLabQuestAnimations (120639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetList() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 186
    [sexLabQuestAnimations (120639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetByTags() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 33
    [sexLabQuestFramework (12000D62)].sexlabframework.GetAnimationsByTag() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 335
    [zadQuest (1800F624)].zadlibs.CheckForBoundAnims() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 1700
    [zadQuest (1800F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 165
    [alias Player on quest zadQuest (1800F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 12

Everything else appears to be working. When I actually make the call to equip the arminder, I get this (which seems okay):

[06/30/2014 - 12:18:30PM] [Zad]: EquipDevice called for armbinder
[06/30/2014 - 12:18:30PM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, equipping armbinder
[06/30/2014 - 12:18:31PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[06/30/2014 - 12:18:31PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Ysolda: armbinder)
[06/30/2014 - 12:18:31PM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[06/30/2014 - 12:18:31PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedarmbinder(Ysolda:0)
[06/30/2014 - 12:18:31PM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevices() is working:1
[06/30/2014 - 12:18:31PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(armbinder-noLockpicks)
[06/30/2014 - 12:18:31PM] [Zad]: Syncing for actor Ysolda.
[06/30/2014 - 12:18:31PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Npc is equipping armbinder.
[06/30/2014 - 12:18:31PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping armbinder.
[06/30/2014 - 12:18:31PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()

I've been trying to modify the harness to let me wear other things in the collar slot "on top of" the harness because I wanted to combine the way the harness looks with a fur collar from some armor pack I have.

So far, editing it to not use slot 45 (Collar slot) stops it from un-equipping the fur collar, but then both collars disappear completely. Also caused a lot of crashes with other harnesses besides "harness" so probably not going to do that again.

Any idea how to allow a slot 45 item to display as well as the harness? Obviously they'd still need to use different slots, but that should be the easy part.