• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Pretty cool. Any thoughts about making this mod more ... devious? I've only been using her (giggity) for a few days now but I mean there are a few times where I would almost expect more physical aggression. For instance, she mentioned something like punishing the character after speaking with her. Would be cool if she actually followed through. 

Edited by smarchet00

how do i change her hair to be the same as yours? I have the hair mod already but idk how to change valerica's hair.

edit: i learnt how to change her hair i just dont know which specific one it is you've used + idk how to build her body, i just went in blindly and built your preset onto the bloodmage outfit.

Edited by Clyro_05
On 6/4/2024 at 10:02 PM, Clyro_05 said:

how do i change her hair to be the same as yours? I have the hair mod already but idk how to change valerica's hair.

edit: i learnt how to change her hair i just dont know which specific one it is you've used + idk how to build her body, i just went in blindly and built your preset onto the bloodmage outfit.

The hair is a smp wig from ks Hairdos I believe it is the Fontina di Trevi hair wig. For the body, you need to build the preset using CBBE bodyslide studio with either CBBE or the 3BA body type addon (which also uses bodyslide studio). Her preset is at max, so there is no real range between low/max weight as her default npc is weight 20, and I wanted her to be thick so the preset maxes her to the full size regardless. To change her nude body, you have to build the body in bodyslide, then find the exported meshes and copy/paste them over the meshes in her overhaul mod folder.

So for example for the Seranoholic overhaul like I use, I copy/paste the head/body/hands/feet.nif files from caliente folder/output/meshes/actor/character/character assets and select all and copy/paste them in the folder for valerica's overhaul and paste them into Valerica/meshes/actors/character/Valerica. This will make it so that only Valerica uses these body meshes. 

On 6/3/2024 at 2:48 PM, smarchet00 said:

Pretty cool. Any thoughts about making this mod more ... devious? I've only been using her (giggity) for a few days now but I mean there are a few times where I would almost expect more physical aggression. For instance, she mentioned something like punishing the character after speaking with her. Would be cool if she actually followed through. 

If I had the time I would, but I've gotten a bit busy with other things and am not sure if I am going to add any additional features to this. It's a lot of work to learn as I go, and this is a side hobby for me lol Might just have to leave it where it is.