Rabbit51411852 Posted May 6, 2024 Posted May 6, 2024 On 3/13/2024 at 7:23 PM, Martianman686 said: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15910 Thanks
smarchet00 Posted June 3, 2024 Posted June 3, 2024 (edited) Pretty cool. Any thoughts about making this mod more ... devious? I've only been using her (giggity) for a few days now but I mean there are a few times where I would almost expect more physical aggression. For instance, she mentioned something like punishing the character after speaking with her. Would be cool if she actually followed through. Edited June 3, 2024 by smarchet00 1
Clyro_05 Posted June 5, 2024 Posted June 5, 2024 (edited) how do i change her hair to be the same as yours? I have the hair mod already but idk how to change valerica's hair. edit: i learnt how to change her hair i just dont know which specific one it is you've used + idk how to build her body, i just went in blindly and built your preset onto the bloodmage outfit. Edited June 5, 2024 by Clyro_05
Martianman686 Posted June 9, 2024 Author Posted June 9, 2024 On 6/4/2024 at 10:02 PM, Clyro_05 said: how do i change her hair to be the same as yours? I have the hair mod already but idk how to change valerica's hair. edit: i learnt how to change her hair i just dont know which specific one it is you've used + idk how to build her body, i just went in blindly and built your preset onto the bloodmage outfit. The hair is a smp wig from ks Hairdos I believe it is the Fontina di Trevi hair wig. For the body, you need to build the preset using CBBE bodyslide studio with either CBBE or the 3BA body type addon (which also uses bodyslide studio). Her preset is at max, so there is no real range between low/max weight as her default npc is weight 20, and I wanted her to be thick so the preset maxes her to the full size regardless. To change her nude body, you have to build the body in bodyslide, then find the exported meshes and copy/paste them over the meshes in her overhaul mod folder. So for example for the Seranoholic overhaul like I use, I copy/paste the head/body/hands/feet.nif files from caliente folder/output/meshes/actor/character/character assets and select all and copy/paste them in the folder for valerica's overhaul and paste them into Valerica/meshes/actors/character/Valerica. This will make it so that only Valerica uses these body meshes. 1
Martianman686 Posted June 9, 2024 Author Posted June 9, 2024 (edited) On 5/28/2024 at 6:27 AM, reizaelvinoo said: Is there ostim sa version? Idk I don't use Ostim. There is someone on the nexus version who made a patch, you can check there. Edited June 9, 2024 by Martianman686 1
Martianman686 Posted June 9, 2024 Author Posted June 9, 2024 On 6/3/2024 at 2:48 PM, smarchet00 said: Pretty cool. Any thoughts about making this mod more ... devious? I've only been using her (giggity) for a few days now but I mean there are a few times where I would almost expect more physical aggression. For instance, she mentioned something like punishing the character after speaking with her. Would be cool if she actually followed through. If I had the time I would, but I've gotten a bit busy with other things and am not sure if I am going to add any additional features to this. It's a lot of work to learn as I go, and this is a side hobby for me lol Might just have to leave it where it is. 3
Aelendil Posted June 10, 2024 Posted June 10, 2024 20 hours ago, Martianman686 said: Idk I don't use Ostim. There is someone on the nexus version who made a patch, you can check there. That's not updated to work on the later versions.
WarAcez Posted June 11, 2024 Posted June 11, 2024 Safe to update midgame from 1.22a to latest? I haven't start dawnguard yet. Does this mod include being together with Serana and Valerica in a scene (threesome wins3st)
WarAcez Posted June 11, 2024 Posted June 11, 2024 And can I still use this mod from Nexus to overwrite your updated mods? Martianman686 Unofficial OStim Conversion Hub https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/89727?tab=files
WarAcez Posted June 11, 2024 Posted June 11, 2024 Vortex said abcd_valerica.esp is not a valid plugin. Will this cause issues? I don't have this problem with the older version
Martianman686 Posted June 14, 2024 Author Posted June 14, 2024 On 6/11/2024 at 1:42 AM, WarAcez said: Safe to update midgame from 1.22a to latest? I haven't start dawnguard yet. Does this mod include being together with Serana and Valerica in a scene (threesome wins3st) It should be fine since it's a light mod. You could just wait until you get to Dawnguard, I added it for the first time to my endgame character and it worked fine so mid-game installing shouldn't cause issues. 1
mikesolo1975 Posted July 1, 2024 Posted July 1, 2024 thanks for the amazing work my friend with the last version i have this warning from Fnis Reading abcd_valerica>>Warning: \character\animations\abcd_valerica\standkiss1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< >>Warning: \character\animations\abcd_valerica\standkiss2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< V?.? ... ChAnims:12 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0% It's normal ? thanks for any help and advice
randy1990 Posted July 1, 2024 Posted July 1, 2024 i have Pureblood Valerica Can this cause problems? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/120600
Martianman686 Posted July 1, 2024 Author Posted July 1, 2024 8 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said: thanks for the amazing work my friend with the last version i have this warning from Fnis Reading abcd_valerica>>Warning: \character\animations\abcd_valerica\standkiss1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< >>Warning: \character\animations\abcd_valerica\standkiss2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< V?.? ... ChAnims:12 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0% It's normal ? thanks for any help and advice Yep some animations are made for Skyrim and not SE but the animations work fine 2
Martianman686 Posted July 1, 2024 Author Posted July 1, 2024 3 hours ago, randy1990 said: i have Pureblood Valerica Can this cause problems? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/120600 No, my mod only affects dialogue and adds a couple of animations, appearance mods don't conflict at all. 2
skyrimfan2023 Posted July 1, 2024 Posted July 1, 2024 the lines are not showing when i talk to valerica. v1.24 works fine but v1.25 nothing shows up(both are slab edition)
Martianman686 Posted July 1, 2024 Author Posted July 1, 2024 (edited) 2 hours ago, skyrimfan2023 said: the lines are not showing when i talk to valerica. v1.24 works fine but v1.25 nothing shows up(both are slab edition) This is odd, it's working for me still. I would double-check that the lines aren't working or that there isn't a conflict. For Valerica, the line is "my queen, I would speak with you." which then opens up all of the other options. Updating from 1.24 to 1.25 doesn't reset the intro sequence for Valerica (at least not for me). If you are still having trouble, activating the newest mod, saving/reloading often will fix any issues. Edited July 1, 2024 by Martianman686 1
DrDieGore Posted July 1, 2024 Posted July 1, 2024 I'm running SexLab and FlowerGirls. Does it matter which version i get?
mikesolo1975 Posted July 2, 2024 Posted July 2, 2024 12 hours ago, Martianman686 said: Yep some animations are made for Skyrim and not SE but the animations work fine ok thanks for the help and thanks again for the amazing work 1
2663136783 Posted July 2, 2024 Posted July 2, 2024 Do you have plans to update a few of your other mod?
Martianman686 Posted July 3, 2024 Author Posted July 3, 2024 On 7/1/2024 at 5:47 PM, DrDieGore said: I'm running SexLab and FlowerGirls. Does it matter which version i get? It shouldn't, either one should work fine. 1
Martianman686 Posted July 3, 2024 Author Posted July 3, 2024 11 hours ago, 2663136783 said: Do you have plans to update a few of your other mod? Not at this time. What were you hoping for? 1
Orczerker Posted July 3, 2024 Posted July 3, 2024 Does accessing the new dialogue require Harkon to be defeated already? Downloaded and installed the newest version, which was recognized by FNIS, but the dialogue isn't appearing for Valerica.
Joker961 Posted July 3, 2024 Posted July 3, 2024 I've probably said this before, or maybe on the initial Nexus release, but the dialog makes her seem almost alive. I go through followers a lot. But Valerica has become a permanent part of my entourage. I miss hearing her bellow "Bow to your queen!" when she's not around. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now