2663136783 Posted July 3, 2024 Posted July 3, 2024 13 hours ago, Martianman686 said: Not at this time. What were you hoping for? frea and Lydia, I think these two can have more new dialogue
Martianman686 Posted July 3, 2024 Author Posted July 3, 2024 16 hours ago, Orczerker said: Does accessing the new dialogue require Harkon to be defeated already? Downloaded and installed the newest version, which was recognized by FNIS, but the dialogue isn't appearing for Valerica. Yes there is a condition now where you have to complete the Dawnguard questline. 2
Orczerker Posted July 4, 2024 Posted July 4, 2024 5 hours ago, Martianman686 said: Yes there is a condition now where you have to complete the Dawnguard questline. Ah, I see! Thanks for clearing that up, and keep up the excellent work with the mods!
degenerate2897 Posted July 8, 2024 Posted July 8, 2024 Need the ostim conversion to be updated as well.
silvercrown5150 Posted July 13, 2024 Posted July 13, 2024 I'm in the middle of an OStim Standalone playthrough... Is there a way to make the latest version work for OStim by changing the records in xEdit?
Martianman686 Posted July 14, 2024 Author Posted July 14, 2024 I don't provide support for the OStim version, you'll have to ask that modder to update his patch.
Cricgck Posted July 14, 2024 Posted July 14, 2024 Welp, if anyone figures out an OSTIM patch for the 0.25 version please do let me know. 2
degenerate2897 Posted August 10, 2024 Posted August 10, 2024 (edited) how to remove the feet lines in xedit?. sorry im not that into feet. Edit: nvm. just removed it from xedit. that worked. Edited August 10, 2024 by degenerate2897
LeSaint Posted August 26, 2024 Posted August 26, 2024 Hi, thanks for the great mod! I got this message in FNIS >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_abcd_valerica_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<< does that mean the mod wont work? thanks in advance
LeSaint Posted August 26, 2024 Posted August 26, 2024 15 hours ago, 1whirled said: The answer was posted the page before this one. If you're bothered by the warning, run Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the mesh folder and it will update the animation files to SSE standards. Thanks alot!
De-falt Posted August 28, 2024 Posted August 28, 2024 Kind of unrelated, but I wanted to ask how you got Castle Revelhost to look like that. I'm using Lux with Berserkyr ENB and the interior in the bedroom looks overly bright, did you use ELFX or something?
FromWhomst Posted September 3, 2024 Posted September 3, 2024 I notice that the commentary happens way too frequently on (essentially every 5 seconds) when serana is following around. With jordis, she says the same line everytime I enter proudspire. Can the idle comment frequency be turned down or turned off?
Martianman686 Posted September 5, 2024 Author Posted September 5, 2024 On 9/3/2024 at 5:48 PM, WhomstDrownInWine said: I notice that the commentary happens way too frequently on (essentially every 5 seconds) when serana is following around. With jordis, she says the same line everytime I enter proudspire. Can the idle comment frequency be turned down or turned off? I'll experiment a bit to see if I can space those out with scripting. 3
Martianman686 Posted September 9, 2024 Author Posted September 9, 2024 On 8/28/2024 at 8:14 AM, De-falt said: Kind of unrelated, but I wanted to ask how you got Castle Revelhost to look like that. I'm using Lux with Berserkyr ENB and the interior in the bedroom looks overly bright, did you use ELFX or something? I use Obsidian weathers and the enb for that called Re-Engaged ENB for Obsidian Weathers (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1089/?)
mo777 Posted September 13, 2024 Posted September 13, 2024 Love your mod! However - is it possible to make Valerica talk a bit less frequently? Her talk seems to interfere/overtake dialogues with other followers 2
glob1 Posted November 22, 2024 Posted November 22, 2024 I installed this after completing dawnguard and her dialogues are not appearing did it mess up?
twinhadez Posted December 3, 2024 Posted December 3, 2024 I love this so much, how do we contribute for more. Custom requests $?
EricTheTitan Posted December 8, 2024 Posted December 8, 2024 Love the mod 😍 are there plans for a better feeding animation for Serana and Valerica? I have been searching for a more sensual slower and more fluid feeding animation.
CuJohny Posted December 9, 2024 Posted December 9, 2024 On 11/23/2024 at 12:10 AM, glob1 said: I installed this after completing dawnguard and her dialogues are not appearing did it mess up? Deleting the quest condition with ssedit in abcd_valerica_introTopic line should fix your problem.
Horologia Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Finally got to the quest where i could see valerica and noticed that only the 1.24 version shows her dialogue. Downgraded, and now Serana suddenly became super-sassy. Talking about Cocks every 10 seconds or so. Is there a way to make her "normal" again and just have her mother have more options? Kinda stuck with Serana till i end the dawnguard-quest
Martianman686 Posted December 21, 2024 Author Posted December 21, 2024 On 11/5/2024 at 7:25 AM, siqueiradaniel said: next update when? I have something in the works, won't be out until after Christmas most likely. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now