1 minute ago, lavatube said:

The CSV file is for regenerating the fuz files in xVASynth. I made no attempt to clean up the generated voices. Getting xVASynth working with FUZ generation was "fun". 

First you had to install xVASynth, which was easy, but then the .LIP and .FUZ plugin had some additional requirements. You had to move the FaceFXWrapper executable to the correct folder and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable to get that part to work. Later versions of the MSVCR didn't have the file that the fuz generator needed. Then you had to download the various xVASynth voice modules for Fallout 4. 

Then you use "Lazy Voice Finder" to extract the strings from the esp file. Then you have to manually convert it to the batch format for xVASynth, which requires renaming the columns, adding the game id, voice id, renaming the extensions to .wav, adding the folders, etc. 

Once all that is done you can use the xVASynth batch generation tool. 

I wanted to learn how to do it on a simple mod like this one in case I wanted to add voices to other mods. 

so had a question, when visiting the gal in good neighbor, she asked me to get cum from machines and mire lurks, but they only have secretions that do not advance the quest.   Any idea on how to complete this?   I used the vials after having sex with dozens of them but nothing seemed to work.

On 4/10/2024 at 1:34 AM, 4nln415 said:

Tested the plugins once last night and just finished all the quests in my first ever playthrough. Have most of the recommended mods installed including TSEX and Hardship but I think they're more for gameplay outside the pit? Didn't experience too much body change because I got all the Children of Atoms books pretty early (the rad one or possibly due to the invincibility issue I wasn't affected by rads*). Unhealthy Craving kicks in kinda slow so I'm always emaciated. 

Did read the quest guide and FAPs for pointers since I'm noob. 

I only encountered Hypnotist harassment from the mutants and nothing else (no butt slap no devious device)

At some point it became easy mode for me because I became invincible (not sure if it's intended. Probably not)

and the mutants who were following me took out the ghouls for me (thanks, simps)

So it was easy for me to get the weapon outside the pit

Cheated a bit with the chair in the end cuz I was only short a few materials (like 2 aluminum) and learned that you need some luck stats 

I like that personally since you've already been reduced to a dumb dumb. Like my INT stat was 13-12=1 c'mon.  

The mutants outside of the pit are hostile but since I'm invincible they can't do anything to me, but now I'm wondering what I should do and where I should go. Think the ladder is the only way out since all the other doors are barred? Didn't make sense to leave until I finished the Expand Your Mind quest either, I think, and I assume the weapons are for when I go out and roam the commonwealth (but why would I do that I'm preggo).   

BTW. Mutant hound pet might come in handy one day? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/72007/?tab=posts

(Always liked Orcs in Skyrim so I ended up making my character changed into a mutant lol) 

Fallout44_10_20243_34_04PM.png.39354127d46cdfb43af7ae0de3c2cde8.png

I noticed the game will set my ghost level to 1 randomly which acts like god mode for taking damage and rads.   you can reset it to 0 with player.setghost 0 and see if that helps at all.

On 5/5/2024 at 3:56 AM, lavatube said:

The CSV file is for regenerating the fuz files in xVASynth. I made no attempt to clean up the generated voices. Getting xVASynth working with FUZ generation was "fun". 

First you had to install xVASynth, which was easy, but then the .LIP and .FUZ plugin had some additional requirements. You had to move the FaceFXWrapper executable to the correct folder and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable to get that part to work. Later versions of the MSVCR didn't have the file that the fuz generator needed. Then you had to download the various xVASynth voice modules for Fallout 4. 

Then you use "Lazy Voice Finder" to extract the strings from the esp file. Then you have to manually convert it to the batch format for xVASynth, which requires renaming the columns, adding the game id, voice id, renaming the extensions to .wav, adding the folders, etc. 

Once all that is done you can use the xVASynth batch generation tool. 

I wanted to learn how to do it on a simple mod like this one in case I wanted to add voices to other mods. 

Thanks ! I'm not sure how to install it. I'm asking about the csv file. What should we do with it ? 

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 7:40 AM, Mimirue17 said:

I noticed the game will set my ghost level to 1 randomly which acts like god mode for taking damage and rads.   you can reset it to 0 with player.setghost 0 and see if that helps at all.

Not sure what mod is causing it. Some say it's caused by Workshop framework (or similar) or something else I forgot (Cheat terminal). This bug just popped up on a mod list I've always used without issues one day. 

Edited by 4nln415
5 hours ago, tgotatma said:

Thanks ! I'm not sure how to install it. I'm asking about the csv file. What should we do with it ? 

If you just need the voice files, ignore the CSV. Dump the .7z file into your Mod Organizer 2 and it should overwrite the blank .fuz files from the mod. The default generated voice files I included in the .7z file are okay, but they could use some edits to spacing and intonation. 

The CSV is only needed if you want to regenerate the voice files from scratch, or make edits to them in xVASynth. You'd have to set up xVASynth with all the required voices and the fuz plugin. Here's a video on how to use CSV files in xVASynth. My CSV file is pretty minimal, but it gets the job done and puts the files in the right folder nesting. 

13 hours ago, Mimirue17 said:

so had a question, when visiting the gal in good neighbor, she asked me to get cum from machines and mire lurks, but they only have secretions that do not advance the quest.   Any idea on how to complete this?   I used the vials after having sex with dozens of them but nothing seemed to work.

That's better Living through Cumistry, not this mod.  If you go to that mod's page there should be a breakdown of how that works.

On 4/22/2024 at 10:21 PM, xM1V1 said:

I assure you I am using the same 0.9.7 file that can be downloaded from this support page, and I will be checking what is happening in my save as you've recommended and then get back to you, thanks again

Hi I'm back and my issue seems to be purely save-dependent, for whatever reason the quest doesn't update although the Size Queen progress does, on new saves everything works as it should, all things considered this is fine by me, I'll just play MHK on the new save and not bother with it on the faulty save

I managed to solve the provocative fins problem! It is necessary that this mod is lower than the provocative ones. If it is higher (as it was for me), the provocative ones break and do not work at all.

On 5/6/2024 at 11:23 PM, Mimirue17 said:

As noted, that's from Better Living Through Cumistry, not MHK.

But my guess is that you have its option set to only count oral sex for satisfying hunger/thirst, which breaks Krista's quest since the mechanism that increases the sample counter for it happens in a function that gets skipped when that option is set. You can temporarily turn it off and have sex with some mirelurks, then turn it back on again once you get all the samples you need. I reported this to the BLTC maintainer, who confirmed it's a bug, so it might eventually get fixed but at least there's an easy workaround.

On 5/7/2024 at 3:40 AM, 4nln415 said:

Not sure what mod is causing it. Some say it's caused by Workshop framework (or similar) or something else I forgot (Cheat terminal). This bug just popped up on a mod list I've always used without issues one day. 

It used to happen to me if I used Violate to surrender to a very large crowd of NPCs, seemed like script lag pileup eventually caused AAF and Violate's overriding of ghost mode to race one another and you'd end up with it stuck on. For me an easy way to mitigate that was to disable Violate's "god mode" feature in its MCM (downside is a stray bullet could kill you while being raped, but hey, immersion right?). If it truly is caused by script lag, Baka MaxPapyrusOps might help too.

On 5/14/2024 at 11:59 PM, vranina said:

I managed to solve the provocative fins problem! It is necessary that this mod is lower than the provocative ones. If it is higher (as it was for me), the provocative ones break and do not work at all.

How very strange. This mod's plugin doesn't rely on PVPK as a master, all references are via soft integration querying plugins dynamically from memory at runtime. I can't think of any reason why moving them around in your load order would fix your problem. I suppose it's possible something else you have installed is also interacting with PVPK and by altering your load order it also changed their relative position, but it's hard to guess.

On 5/14/2024 at 4:33 PM, xM1V1 said:

Hi I'm back and my issue seems to be purely save-dependent, for whatever reason the quest doesn't update although the Size Queen progress does, on new saves everything works as it should, all things considered this is fine by me, I'll just play MHK on the new save and not bother with it on the faulty save

The only possibility which springs to mind is that you had something else bonkers going on with the existing save, which broke Papyrus script execution sufficiently that the scripted routines in MHK which handle quest objective completion were never firing. If you do want to troubleshoot further, sqv mhk_main in the console will dump a copy of all the quest variables, but it's going to be extremely verbose.

On 5/14/2024 at 2:54 AM, scionofhumanity said:

Soooo... what actually happened to Bittercup in the end? Maybe a future quest? XD

Oh, Bittercup was simply my test character for early versions of this mod, and in tribute I let her model for the photo on the milk cartons. In my head I reckon that she was captured by the Germantown police HQ muties during one of their many "visits" to Big Town, and was such a compliant but mouthy meatsack that she got traded north some time over the ensuing decade between the events of FO3 and FO4, eventually landing in the Commonwealth as a breeding slave.

If I do at some point add more than the reference on the carton, then she probably didn't escape from Everett, but one of the other camps around Boston, so maybe once I integrate those I'll throw in some light backstory. But mostly, she's just there as an Easter egg, an homage to the Capital Wasteland. Full disclosure: the cartons of Mothers Milk were themselves added as a Fury Road reference, a post-apocalyptic in-joke like many of the other things in MHK. There's nothing more canon in Fallout than humor.

As for more recent playtesting, lately I've been putting Lucy MacLean through the wringer. She's definitely eating for two. Should start calling her Lucy MacFatten.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

As noted, that's from Better Living Through Cumistry, not MHK.

But my guess is that you have its option set to only count oral sex for satisfying hunger/thirst, which breaks Krista's quest since the mechanism that increases the sample counter for it happens in a function that gets skipped when that option is set. You can temporarily turn it off and have sex with some mirelurks, then turn it back on again once you get all the samples you need. I reported this to the BLTC maintainer, who confirmed it's a bug, so it might eventually get fixed but at least there's an easy workaround.

sorry I did not get back sooner, there was also a conflict with better chems mod and load order.   I removed better chems all together as it was not playing nice with MHK.   All is fixed now after I fixed the load order in MO2.   Now if I can just figure out how to have creature babies....wanted to help those gorillas in the institute repopulate but to no avail, just had a normal baby....

8 hours ago, Mimirue17 said:

sorry I did not get back sooner, there was also a conflict with better chems mod and load order.   I removed better chems all together as it was not playing nice with MHK.   All is fixed now after I fixed the load order in MO2.   Now if I can just figure out how to have creature babies....wanted to help those gorillas in the institute repopulate but to no avail, just had a normal baby....

If you're using FPE then someone would need to create a gorilla baby addon for it, similar to the available super mutant and dog addons. If you're using FRER then you need Wasteland Dairy Framework's Wasteland Offspring plugin enabled and configured.

I want to complain again.
After I thought I solved the boot order problem I started a new game. After exiting the pit, it was about two hours of real time during which I built in Sanctuary and the Red Rocket. At some point I noticed that the provocative fins were not working again.
I went back to the old game and tested again. This time I realized the provocative perks work but your mod doesn't. For example, the size of the queen did not change. Trying to go to the pit ended up loading endlessly. I removed the provocative fins, but there was no effect. I reinstalled your mod but it didn't work again.
Apparently provocative fins is a totally broken mod though.

10 hours ago, vranina said:

I want to complain again.
After I thought I solved the boot order problem I started a new game. After exiting the pit, it was about two hours of real time during which I built in Sanctuary and the Red Rocket. At some point I noticed that the provocative fins were not working again.
I went back to the old game and tested again. This time I realized the provocative perks work but your mod doesn't. For example, the size of the queen did not change. Trying to go to the pit ended up loading endlessly. I removed the provocative fins, but there was no effect. I reinstalled your mod but it didn't work again.
Apparently provocative fins is a totally broken mod though.

I can't begin to guess why you're experiencing so many problems with the Provocative Perks mod when it works perfectly for me, but maybe asking in the Provocative Perks support topic will be more helpful since its author is in a much better position to help you troubleshoot it than I am.

Or just don't use the Provocative Perks mod, MHK doesn't require it, merely integrates with it for people who do want to use Provocative Perks.

Hi, I have some issues with the HUD indicator. If this problem has already been asked, sorry but bowser don't show me.

Ok, first of all if you have installed SexAtributtesHUD, the armed/clothed indicator don´t appear, so i just unistalled this mod and was fixed.

My current problem is cloth tracking; when I equip weapon shows "You're armed" that's fine, but when equip armor like vault suit, don't show nothing and super mutants don't stop follow me like my character is nude all time.

SKARK is installed for armor mods that replace vanilla armor to skimpy ones, I tried mod config/reset and nothing...

Any ideas? Thx

Good mod btw, I like this kind of quest/lore content

15 minutes ago, Ratumo said:

Ok, first of all if you have installed SexAtributtesHUD, the armed/clothed indicator don´t appear, so i just unistalled this mod and was fixed.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can find time to test them together and figure out why that is.

16 minutes ago, Ratumo said:

My current problem is cloth tracking; when I equip weapon shows "You're armed" that's fine, but when equip armor like vault suit, don't show nothing and super mutants don't stop follow me like my character is nude all time.

SKARK is installed for armor mods that replace vanilla armor to skimpy ones, I tried mod config/reset and nothing...

Did you install any SAKR data for vanilla outfits? SAKR itself doesn't come with any clothing/armor data itself, you have to install configuration for any clothing and armor you expect to use. If the mod thinks you're nude when wearing vanilla game clothing and armor, then you probably want to add something like this:

That includes SAKR coverage for a lot of things besides just vanilla clothing and armor, but the beauty of RobCo Patcher is that it will just ignore configuration related to any clothing mods you're not using while still applying it for the ones you do have installed. I'll make a note to mention this in the section of the mod description that talks about nudity detection and SAKR support.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can find time to test them together and figure out why that is.

Did you install any SAKR data for vanilla outfits? SAKR itself doesn't come with any clothing/armor data itself, you have to install configuration for any clothing and armor you expect to use. If the mod thinks you're nude when wearing vanilla game clothing and armor, then you probably want to add something like this:

That includes SAKR coverage for a lot of things besides just vanilla clothing and armor, but the beauty of RobCo Patcher is that it will just ignore configuration related to any clothing mods you're not using while still applying it for the ones you do have installed. I'll make a note to mention this in the section of the mod description that talks about nudity detection and SAKR support.

Perfect, now works fine! Thx

But only in a new save game, old save still don't register weapon or armor. Don't worry is just 1h, mostly to testing modpack I builded.

2 minutes ago, Ratumo said:

But only in a new save game, old save still don't register weapon or armor.

That's also odd. Every time you launch the game, RobCo Patcher should add the relevant SAKR keywords to the in-memory forms, and every time you load a save, MHK should ask SAKR what you're wearing. Did you try taking the clothes off and putting them back on after loding your save? Worst case, that should have forced an update to MHK's nudity state.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

That's also odd. Every time you launch the game, RobCo Patcher should add the relevant SAKR keywords to the in-memory forms, and every time you load a save, MHK should ask SAKR what you're wearing. Did you try taking the clothes off and putting them back on after loding your save? Worst case, that should have forced an update to MHK's nudity state.

Yes, I tried different clothes and armor several times and equip in different order, even waiting a while. Load a previous save state before start the quest and still don't worked. Only in new game without enter in breeding pit registers mod runs fine.

Mmm... ok, I realize the save file was created before I downgrade the game (because NG update you know), It is very possible that this was the cause. 😅