11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The game doesn't allow your SPECIAL stats to go below 1, so if you have your Pip-Boy set up to show the subtractions (I think that's FallUI maybe?) then its math assumes that 1 plus all the debuffs must equal your original stat value. If you have more debuffs than your original stat value, it will show a much higher "original" value it (incorrectly) calculated based on that information. I don't think it actually impacts gameplay, it's just a cosmetic drawback of FallUI or whatever it is that adds that "feature" in the SPECIALs view of the Pip-Boy.

You are not right. I thought so too, but when my character ran it became clear that he really has 20 endurance at 1 lvl.

Apparently the sex attributes mod doesn't work corectly. Of course, changing the stats can be ruled out, and that's the only way in my opinion.

3 hours ago, vranina said:

You are not right. I thought so too, but when my character ran it became clear that he really has 20 endurance at 1 lvl.

Apparently the sex attributes mod doesn't work corectly. Of course, changing the stats can be ruled out, and that's the only way in my opinion.

Interesting. I'll have to see if I can recreate that issue once I'm home from my travels, but I may not have time to try for at least another week.

On 6/23/2023 at 4:36 AM, vaultbait said:

If you're using 0.9.1, then each time you land a killing blow with the Moneyshot there is a 25% chance of suffering a drug flashback if you haven't experienced one in the last 15 minutes (game time, so no more than once every 45 seconds real time). I can add a slider in MCM to adjust the percentage and/or the cooldown timer if you think that would help?

That would be incredibly useful!

I wish there was a way to get a settler setup for you to 'drink from the tap' and perhaps other forms of getting that sweet sweet milk (perhaps even an integration with wasteland Dairy in order to give the player options of creating their own mother's milk through a special FEV pump or something). 

On 6/26/2023 at 5:33 AM, SteelMarionette said:

I wish there was a way to get a settler setup for you to 'drink from the tap' and perhaps other forms of getting that sweet sweet milk (perhaps even an integration with wasteland Dairy in order to give the player options of creating their own mother's milk through a special FEV pump or something). 

Functionally it's rather straightforward, the NPC (Milk Dispenser) is simply a unique actor with the MHK_MilkDispenser script attached. Attaching the same script to another NPC while copying the same prefilled property values should have similar results.

Spoiler

Balance-wise, the Mothers Milk consumable is quite overpowered since you can massively increase earned experience if you drink it immediately before completing a quest, which is why the only guaranteed repeat source is that one NPC in the cave, and also why the duration on it is rather short. You can currently find another 4(?) non-respawning cartons placed strategically in the game in locations where you're likely to finish final objectives for MHK quests, and also once you get to level 20(?) you'll start to occasionally find it in leveled death loot lists for super mutants.

On 6/15/2023 at 1:07 AM, vaultbait said:

Hardship/Beggar-Whore shouldn't cause any problems though? I tested with it (well, with the TSEX-Hardship version but they should be effectively the same from this standpoint).

Remember that you need to be under the effect of Mommy-O for being unarmed and unclothed to make normal super mutants non-hostile. Were you under the effects of the drug at the time?

On point 1, I did not have any issues with B/W, though I did disable it for the most part for the mod, as I wasn't sure if the dialog options in that would interfere with the ones from your mod. I find I often have to disable it for brief periods if I want to do any actual questing, heh.

And on point 2.. no, I did not have the Mommy-O effect, so that is likely what caused that. That was certainly user error, and not from your mod. Though, the first time I played through it, I also did not use the Mommy-O and nothing was hostile then, either.

10 hours ago, MOTHbotexe said:

On point 1, I did not have any issues with B/W, though I did disable it for the most part for the mod, as I wasn't sure if the dialog options in that would interfere with the ones from your mod. I find I often have to disable it for brief periods if I want to do any actual questing, heh.

Hardship doesn't do anything with super mutants. It can interfere with dialogue with the human NPCs in the breeding pit but only when you have Beggar/Whore dialogue mode engaged. The usual way to use Hardship is to set up a hotkey or favorite its toggle item and switch B/W dialogue off whenever you're not begging or turning tricks. Sounds like that's what you were doing, which is the same way I use it.

And on point 2.. no, I did not have the Mommy-O effect, so that is likely what caused that. That was certainly user error, and not from your mod. Though, the first time I played through it, I also did not use the Mommy-O and nothing was hostile then, either.

Were you also using Raider Pet? It will make almost everyone non-hostile, but only when you're not carrying any weapons at all.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Hardship doesn't do anything with super mutants. It can interfere with dialogue with the human NPCs in the breeding pit but only when you have Beggar/Whore dialogue mode engaged. The usual way to use Hardship is to set up a hotkey or favorite its toggle item and switch B/W dialogue off whenever you're not begging or turning tricks. Sounds like that's what you were doing, which is the same way I use it.

Yeah, I have a hotkey to turn it on and off because it does interfere with npc's in the world. I do wish it worked with SM's, though. Or perhaps your mod will some day include prostituting yourself to a Mutie camp :P

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Were you also using Raider Pet? It will make almost everyone non-hostile, but only when you're not carrying any weapons at all.

And no, I haven't used Raider Pet in a while, as I felt I kinda got all I could out of it. I did have Commonwealth Slaver's active at the time, but had already finished the story of that when I went back to do MHK. Can't particularly explain why exiting worked the first time without mommy-o, but not the second. Not a huge deal, I know better now for future runs through new versions of your Mod.

I did have Commonwealth Slaver's active at the time, but had already finished the story of that when I went back to do MHK. Can't particularly explain why exiting worked the first time without mommy-o, but not the second.

I think CS may also put you in the same CaptiveFaction faction that Raider Pet does, under some circumstances. Generally, you should finish one of either CS or MHK before starting the other, I tried to cover that in the mod description but it may be getting lost in the noise.

On 6/29/2023 at 7:51 AM, vaultbait said:

I think CS may also put you in the same CaptiveFaction faction that Raider Pet does, under some circumstances. Generally, you should finish one of either CS or MHK before starting the other, I tried to cover that in the mod description but it may be getting lost in the noise.

Oh, I did. I had already finished CS when I started your mod over. It did not interfere with anything that I can think of. On that playthrough, I had played through your original release, then went to CS, and after that, I updated to your newer release and played through that again. 

Hello. I'm a dumb and stubborn fool and I'm asking you to help me fix it because I can't figure out where the problem is.
I started over. I checked 100 times that everything works as it should. I go into the pit, eat, drink, sleep, have sex with the mutants 3 times and see this. For attributes, I have deliberately turned off debuffs, only roleplay messages remain. Where the hell did a +5 endurance permanent buff come from?

ScreenShot46.thumb.png.8be7720d0d5e4a153900b7afc0914fa9.png

ScreenShot47.thumb.png.4f5a610202163b0b07047f62a26c620d.png

ScreenShot48.thumb.png.11afff243267b311c80ed51c061c0a13.png

The first manuscript you pick up from the body of the Atom worshipper gives you plus 5 endurance, but only when pantsless.  Leg armor or anything with SAKR keywords that apply to the lower body such as pants will remove it.  If you go to your inventory you should also see some additional resistances that you normally wouldn't have.  Put on clothes to change it if you want.

8 hours ago, vranina said:

Where the hell did a +5 endurance permanent buff come from?

Like @mercplatypussaid...

Spoiler

The Flagellant Fasciculi you obtain from Sister Innocentia's corpse grants you the Whore of Atom Flagellant perk, which gives you some bonuses when you're not wearing pants (no leg underarmor or armor biped slots occupied with the internal nudity tracker, or naked on the bottom half of your body if you've got SAKR installed).

Significantly increased endurance is helpful both as a general counter to receiving damage as a nude combatant, and also for surviving sex with large groups if you play with Sex Attributes "fucked to death" feature enabled.

As of 1.9.1 the perk descriptions in the Pip-Boy include some of the info about this. See the Quest Spoilers: Colostrum Cave Adventure section in the FAPs post for specific details. If people want the perk books for some reason without the actual perk effects, I can consider including a blanket toggle for disabling their bonuses in MCM.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I played through the mod on my test setup (629 active mods, 231 esp's and 208 light plugins).  I didn't encounter ANY bugs to speak of, and although the quests were relatively short, they were all enjoyable.  My only real complaint is that, like a roller coaster ride, it was over too soon.  Knockout Framework added some unexpected wait time in the Colostrum Cave (the SM's followed me in, started fighting the ghouls, and all got knocked out after knocking out only ONE ghoul, forcing me to finish it off and exit the cave to take a nap on the sleeping bag that was placed in the circle of white columns to wait for them to come around.  It took three naps total (a sum of 9 hours sleeping) for the SM's to 'clear' the main room and another for them to clear the Shrine, but this is, I am sure, a peculiarity of Knockout Framework, and nothing wonky in your mod.

Excellent work, Vaultbait, and all I really want to know is what you are going to put behind all those barred doors.

I can't wait to see where you take this mod in the future.

2 hours ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Ok, so I played through the mod on my test setup (629 active mods, 231 esp's and 208 light plugins).  I didn't encounter ANY bugs to speak of, and although the quests were relatively short, they were all enjoyable.  My only real complaint is that, like a roller coaster ride, it was over too soon.  Knockout Framework added some unexpected wait time in the Colostrum Cave (the SM's followed me in, started fighting the ghouls, and all got knocked out after knocking out only ONE ghoul, forcing me to finish it off and exit the cave to take a nap on the sleeping bag that was placed in the circle of white columns to wait for them to come around.  It took three naps total (a sum of 9 hours sleeping) for the SM's to 'clear' the main room and another for them to clear the Shrine, but this is, I am sure, a peculiarity of Knockout Framework, and nothing wonky in your mod.

Excellent work, Vaultbait, and all I really want to know is what you are going to put behind all those barred doors.

I can't wait to see where you take this mod in the future.

Glad you liked it! I'm in the playtesting phase for an impending 0.9.2 version which I should have up very soon. Lots of bug fixes and requested QoL improvements. It would probably already be out except I went on a tangent adding breeding patrols as a random encounter you can have around the Commonwealth, so now it's delayed while I iron out minor bugs with that.

As for the doors, they'll exit to the surface near or inside existing super mutant camps in various parts of the world map, though you'll have to complete some small (probably often kinky) tasks/sidequests to unlock each one. The plan is to start working on those after 1.0.0, with the first probably being the one in the hospital basement, which will exit to a obstetrics ward in Medford Memorial Hospital where you'll find a different breeding approach being employed along with some more historical background on CIT's research into the precursor of FEV explaining why the Commonwealth mutants are able to reproduce sexually, and hopefully a very horny super mutant companion as well.

On 7/13/2023 at 12:58 PM, vaultbait said:

Glad you liked it! I'm in the playtesting phase for an impending 0.9.2 version which I should have up very soon. Lots of bug fixes and requested QoL improvements. It would probably already be out except I went on a tangent adding breeding patrols as a random encounter you can have around the Commonwealth, so now it's delayed while I iron out minor bugs with that.

As for the doors, they'll exit to the surface near or inside existing super mutant camps in various parts of the world map, though you'll have to complete some small (probably often kinky) tasks/sidequests to unlock each one. The plan is to start working on those after 1.0.0, with the first probably being the one in the hospital basement, which will exit to a obstetrics ward in Medford Memorial Hospital where you'll find a different breeding approach being employed along with some more historical background on CIT's research into the precursor of FEV explaining why the Commonwealth mutants are able to reproduce sexually, and hopefully a very horny super mutant companion as well.

It is a fairly enjoyable adventure, I agree. I always enjoy starting a new character in the breeding pits for a while before venturing out to be a broken whore in the commonwealth, lol.

Would be neat if, to unlock the doors, you could prostitute yourself to each SM camp and gain reputation until it unlocks free passage through that camp as a Fast travel point. That's just my hope some day, since I wish Hardship B/W supported super mutants, though they should be more likely to just take it by force anyway.

Edit: I am looking forward to your upcoming update to experience more super mutant love in the wilds.

Edited by MOTHbotexe
9 hours ago, MOTHbotexe said:

It is a fairly enjoyable adventure, I agree. I always enjoy starting a new character in the breeding pits for a while before venturing out to be a broken whore in the commonwealth, lol.

That's precisely how this mod started. I had some console batch scripts and a list of steps setting up conditions for various other mods every time I started a new playthrough, which eventually grew some branching options depending on how I wanted to portray the character for that round. Separately, I wanted a convenient early home base that wasn't one of the usual settlements, and I wanted somewhere with non-aggressive super mutants to AAF scenes with... it's essentially a fancied-up replacement for my startup scripts/recipes plus a growing mashup of various small mods I've been inspired by (nudity perk mods, super mutant faction mods, fast travel tunnel mods, stalker mods, and so on).

The current quests are quick basically because they're there to give the space, perks and gear a reasonable explanation for existing.

Would be neat if, to unlock the doors, you could prostitute yourself to each SM camp and gain reputation until it unlocks free passage through that camp as a Fast travel point. That's just my hope some day, since I wish Hardship B/W supported super mutants, though they should be more likely to just take it by force anyway.

That's something I've been considering for the exits, though there will probably be more to it than just that (though it might be necessary to maintain the exits and keep them unlocked, I still haven't decided). I too wished Hardship had supported super mutants, and even initially started planning out ways to extend the newer TSEX/Hardship for them (the size queen system was originally going to be a TSEX component, but instead I later opted to just do soft integration for its existing painslut mechanic, at least for now). I'd also always wanted something like Raider Pet but for super mutants (Stobor had mentioned the possibility of creating that years ago but then it never manifested). Thankfully my grasp of the CK and Papyrus scripting are reaching the point where those are possibilities for me now.

Edit: I am looking forward to your upcoming update to experience more super mutant love in the wilds.

Soon come. I think I've worked out the bugs (but not the kinks!) in the random encounter additions, and also added a solo stalker system where sometimes a lust-crazed mutie will start following you for a while if you're outdoors (chances of both are influenced by many factors like your size queen rating, nudity, how many female followers are accompanying you, being under the effects of Mommy-O, whether you're ovulating/pregnant/on birth control if using FPE(R), your body fat if using UC... down the road I may also check cleanliness/dirtiness from Get Dirty too). For now they're just basic super mutants (and some FEV hounds and maybe a behemoth or two if your chance calculation gets really high), so they'll either attack or be non-aggressive same as for super mutants you encounter normally. You'll still need to rely on Violate or Harassment or something similar if you want to get busy with them, but eventually I'll probably add something along the lines of the interactions you get with Hardship/Raider Pet/SEU where you'll be able to initiate scenes with them organically on demand.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

That's precisely how this mod started. I had some console batch scripts and a list of steps setting up conditions for various other mods every time I started a new playthrough, which eventually grew some branching options depending on how I wanted to portray the character for that round. Separately, I wanted a convenient early home base that wasn't one of the usual settlements, and I wanted somewhere with non-aggressive super mutants to AAF scenes with... it's essentially a fancied-up replacement for my startup scripts/recipes plus a growing mashup of various small mods I've been inspired by (nudity perk mods, super mutant faction mods, fast travel tunnel mods, stalker mods, and so on).

The current quests are quick basically because they're there to give the space, perks and gear a reasonable explanation for existing.

That's something I've been considering for the exits, though there will probably be more to it than just that (though it might be necessary to maintain the exits and keep them unlocked, I still haven't decided). I too wished Hardship had supported super mutants, and even initially started planning out ways to extend the newer TSEX/Hardship for them (the size queen system was originally going to be a TSEX component, but instead I later opted to just do soft integration for its existing painslut mechanic, at least for now). I'd also always wanted something like Raider Pet but for super mutants (Stobor had mentioned the possibility of creating that years ago but then it never manifested). Thankfully my grasp of the CK and Papyrus scripting are reaching the point where those are possibilities for me now.

Soon come. I think I've worked out the bugs (but not the kinks!) in the random encounter additions, and also added a solo stalker system where sometimes a lust-crazed mutie will start following you for a while if you're outdoors (chances of both are influenced by many factors like your size queen rating, nudity, how many female followers are accompanying you, being under the effects of Mommy-O, whether you're ovulating/pregnant/on birth control if using FPE(R), your body fat if using UC... down the road I may also check cleanliness/dirtiness from Get Dirty too). For now they're just basic super mutants (and some FEV hounds and maybe a behemoth or two if your chance calculation gets really high), so they'll either attack or be non-aggressive same as for super mutants you encounter normally. You'll still need to rely on Violate or Harassment or something similar if you want to get busy with them, but eventually I'll probably add something along the lines of the interactions you get with Hardship/Raider Pet/SEU where you'll be able to initiate scenes with them organically on demand.

I am sure it will be a really awesome, fleshed out mod in time. I like that most of your quests are short, simple and to the point without wearing out their welcome. I love the Commonwealth Slavers mod, but some of the quests are more tedious than enjoyable(who'd have guessed, the daily life of a slave is tedious sometimes), but just wasting time walking here, or waiting there isn't enthralling gameplay.

And I hope you can eventually get something like raider pet or beggar/whore to work with the mutie factions so I can wander into an unsuspecting mutant camp and lull them into a false sense of security by getting railed senseless and waking up days later in a dump site somewhere covered and filled.. or ya know, something like that. >.>

But no, I hope you find things easy and as least bug-riddled as possible to make your life easier. I like the work you have done so far and will be keeping an eye out for more.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

down the road I may also check cleanliness/dirtiness from Get Dirty too

Decided this was too good an idea to wait, so I've already worked it in for the next version.

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Decided this was too good an idea to wait, so I've already worked it in for the next version.

Very Nice. Also, as a side note, I saw you mention TSEX earlier and looked it up, and it's a better version of B/W as far as I can tell. I never used that before, so I figured I would try it out and I find I like it better. Shame it will never be out of alpha, though. but seems stable enough.

53 minutes ago, MOTHbotexe said:

Very Nice. Also, as a side note, I saw you mention TSEX earlier and looked it up, and it's a better version of B/W as far as I can tell. I never used that before, so I figured I would try it out and I find I like it better. Shame it will never be out of alpha, though. but seems stable enough.

Yeah, I switched from original Hardship to the TSEX implementation when it first emerged, and haven't really had any significant issues with it. Maybe someone will find time to pick up development on it in the future, lots of potential there.

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

That's something I've been considering for the exits, though there will probably be more to it than just that (though it might be necessary to maintain the exits and keep them unlocked, I still haven't decided).

Soon come. I think I've worked out the bugs (but not the kinks!) in the random encounter additions, and also added a solo stalker system where sometimes a lust-crazed mutie will start following you for a while if you're outdoors

You'll still need to rely on Violate or Harassment or something similar if you want to get busy with them, but eventually I'll probably add something along the lines of the interactions you get with Hardship/Raider Pet/SEU where you'll be able to initiate scenes with them organically on demand.

really liking the weapons you added, and by the time i get to them they are not overpowered for my level.

usual order i do stuff in is Belted (Cursed Wasteland), Commonwealth Slavers, (usually about level 25 at this point)  Milking Human Kindness, Alice in Wasteland (Cursed Wasteland) then into Nuka Ride.

had a real WTF moment on new game i started last night. started off got the 10mm pistol in Vault 111 and it was legendary (cyro) with advanced receiver and a FREAKING recon scope.

WOOF usually if i want a recon scope for 10mm pistol i have to wait till i have the perks and craft it myself.  a Freezing Recon 10mm pistol is going to be really awesome to use right now.

do like the idea of having to maintain the exits

random encounters and stalkers ... YES please

organic interactions without having to use Violate and or Harassment will be very nice

possibly dumb question - can you run TSEX and AAF in the same game without major difficulties??  

i ask because the TSEX Hardship might be a better fit for me if i can use TSEX for that (and possibly others) and still have AAF work for most stuff.

7 hours ago, valcon767 said:

really liking the weapons you added, and by the time i get to them they are not overpowered for my level.

Glad you're enjoying them. For the next version I've added MCM sliders so you can tune the frequencies and cooldowns for their side effects too.

7 hours ago, valcon767 said:

possibly dumb question - can you run TSEX and AAF in the same game without major difficulties??  

i ask because the TSEX Hardship might be a better fit for me if i can use TSEX for that (and possibly others) and still have AAF work for most stuff.

TSEX Hardship requires AAF, so yes you would definitely run them in the same game. The fact that the author chose to describe it as a "modder's resource" (in order to indicate that they're not supporting it because they ceased developing mods for Fallout 4) led the editors of The Fucking Manual to declare it "incompatible" so that people won't ask questions about it in the help channels on the AAF Discord. It's also potentially finicky about UAP patching some animation packs (I don't use UAP so am not sure to what extent it may or may not have conflicts with TSEX these days).

I am curious to know if there will be any further development on the story of the new cult of Atom?  As nice as it is to have Super Mutant content that's actually accessible, I am a bit more intrigued on the cult and what happened to them.  I also think it would be neat if we could potentially pick up a few more perks/ cult items to further the whole "whorrier priestess" thing they have going on.