1 hour ago, mercplatypus said:

I am curious to know if there will be any further development on the story of the new cult of Atom?  As nice as it is to have Super Mutant content that's actually accessible, I am a bit more intrigued on the cult and what happened to them.  I also think it would be neat if we could potentially pick up a few more perks/ cult items to further the whole "whorrier priestess" thing they have going on.

I've got a bunch more background ideas there, yes, though it will likely end up in a separate mod in order to avoid bloating this one, if I get around to it. The idea is to create a separate worldspace for Barnstable County with the ruins of Cape Cod, along with Martha's Vineyard and the other nearby islands. I need to figure out how to scope it sufficiently that it doesn't turn into another Far Harbor sized DLC though, because then I'd certainly never find the time to finish it.

I've been trying to sprinkle in references to other locations in New England as well, so could also do something to expand on the current references in there for the slaver camp in Providence Plantation, the ruins of the Naval Reactor Training Site in Windsor Locks, or Yale University library/campus in New Haven (dangerously close to the mountains of glowing rubble that used to be NYC).

19 minutes ago, Beerbatty said:

Is it okay to body edit the female NPCs?

Yes, the placed actors in the breeding pit are unique so you can alter them with LooksMenu all you want. However, you'll probably want to make sure you don't turn on "Fusion Girl BodyGen Support" in MHK's FOMOD installer menu since that tries to give them preset body shapes appropriate to their roles (if anyone wants to contribute BodyGen templates for other body replacers than FG, I'm happy to add installation options for those as well).

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I've got a bunch more background ideas there, yes, though it will likely end up in a separate mod in order to avoid bloating this one, if I get around to it. The idea is to create a separate worldspace for Barnstable County with the ruins of Cape Cod, along with Martha's Vineyard and the other nearby islands. I need to figure out how to scope it sufficiently that it doesn't turn into another Far Harbor sized DLC though, because then I'd certainly never find the time to finish it.

I've been trying to sprinkle in references to other locations in New England as well, so could also do something to expand on the current references in there for the slaver camp in Providence Plantation, the ruins of the Naval Reactor Training Site in Windsor Locks, or Yale University library/campus in New Haven (dangerously close to the mountains of glowing rubble that used to be NYC).

I was thinking more along the lines of a handful of missionaries rather than a full blown cult base, maybe a couple of spots where they tried to move into the Boston area but weren't successful. At most a small church that they've managed to take over as a toe hold in the area.  I would think that something the size and scale of Nuka Ride would be a bit too much all things considered.

I would be happy enough in the immediate future to make the exhibitionist legendary effect something I could put onto additional weapons, possibly a couple of additional accessories to help fleshout everything if you have any ideas on those.  The super mutant content seems like the most appropriate area to focus efforts on making any kind of quest or story content anyhow.

3 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

I would be happy enough in the immediate future to make the exhibitionist legendary effect something I could put onto additional weapons

I'm working on doing the opposite of that right now - I'm working on adding some random encounters as part of a larger mod I'm starting, one of the random encounters was going to be some enemies that have that effect on their weapon, but the effect still triggers on the player.  Came here to look for advice on implementation.

3 hours ago, sullysam said:

I'm working on doing the opposite of that right now - I'm working on adding some random encounters as part of a larger mod I'm starting, one of the random encounters was going to be some enemies that have that effect on their weapon, but the effect still triggers on the player.  Came here to look for advice on implementation.

Oh, yes the hit effect scripts currently don't check whether the attacker is the player, because the unique weapons I added them to are marked as player-only (NPCs aren't able to equip them). I can put improving that on my to do list. I'm about done playtesting 0.9.2 for upload, but maybe I can squeeze it in before then if the changes wind up being trivial.

8 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

I would be happy enough in the immediate future to make the exhibitionist legendary effect something I could put onto additional weapons

I do have some ideas to make this possible, though the recipe would likely be a future quest reward (similarly for crafting the "spooge" paintjob skin). At the moment, there are bugs with how I did the Moneyshot and Emasculator, you're able to craft that shotgun skin and machete blade at a weapon workbench which was not the intent for now (and so they have no component requirements at all). I'm trying to fix that in a way that won't complicate future plans for them to be non-trivially craftable after learning the appropriate recipes and having the right components (whatever I eventually decide those will be).

8 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

possibly a couple of additional accessories to help fleshout everything if you have any ideas on those.

Yeah, options are a bit limited, which is why I didn't include anything else along those lines yet. First, since the goal is to encourage the player to wear less, adding things for them to wear mostly runs counter to that goal (hence the one wearable so far being a headpiece). Also, for now I don't want to have to worry about complicating this with BodySlide configuration and everyone's various body replacer preferences. Maybe facial piercings, rings, a collar, bracelets... basically the head, hands and neck (within some limits) wouldn't require that.

First, fully understand where you're coming from with the need to look over the current items and fix issues there.  Anything not working as intended, even if it is functional, in my experience does tend to need to be a priority.  I'm assuming that the problem with the Emasculator is that the physical appearance functions exactly like Kremv's tooth in that the effect is supposed to be associated with the sacrificial blade attachment, which it currently isn't, and that said attachment can be put on any machete at any time.  I would think the right answer there would be to simplify things by getting rid of the sacrificial blade component as it really doesn't do anything.  You can upgrade the blade to serrated and you still have the legendary effect just like how the rifle has the effect regardless of any other additions.  On top of that, if you do make it something that can be added to other weapons it wouldn't make sense to make the machete the only one that requires the special appearance altering attachment.

Second, With wearables I only meant things like rings, necklaces, bangles/bracelets, and other body jewelry.  Additional wearables should enhance the theme of running around mostly to completely naked, bit some form of adornment would be preferable. I honestly dislike how the head ware piece works as not only does it force you to walk but also drops either spirit or willpower to nothing while wearing it.  It just feels like one massive drawback is enough to keep you from wearing it 24/7 as it is already.

8 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

First, fully understand where you're coming from with the need to look over the current items and fix issues there.  Anything not working as intended, even if it is functional, in my experience does tend to need to be a priority.  I'm assuming that the problem with the Emasculator is that the physical appearance functions exactly like Kremv's tooth in that the effect is supposed to be associated with the sacrificial blade attachment, which it currently isn't, and that said attachment can be put on any machete at any time.  I would think the right answer there would be to simplify things by getting rid of the sacrificial blade component as it really doesn't do anything.  You can upgrade the blade to serrated and you still have the legendary effect just like how the rifle has the effect regardless of any other additions.  On top of that, if you do make it something that can be added to other weapons it wouldn't make sense to make the machete the only one that requires the special appearance altering attachment.

I do want to keep the custom blade mesh, at least until I find time to make a completely separate weapon mesh for it. But yes, it was a bit of laziness on my part, I basically copied how Kremvh's Tooth was made and altered it to suit the circumstances. It's really mainly there for aesthetics though.

11 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

Second, With wearables I only meant things like rings, necklaces, bangles/bracelets, and other body jewelry.  Additional wearables should enhance the theme of running around mostly to completely naked, bit some form of adornment would be preferable. I honestly dislike how the head ware piece works as not only does it force you to walk but also drops either spirit or willpower to nothing while wearing it.  It just feels like one massive drawback is enough to keep you from wearing it 24/7 as it is already.

Its main purpose is that it makes you basically able to succeed at any speech challenge (which is crucial if you're playing a character who is perpetually beaten down by the Sex Attributes mod, since that can make even the easiest of speech challenges impossible at 20+ charisma). As a result of this extreme power, I wanted not to merely discourage you from wearing it all the time, but to have serious repercussions just from putting it on even briefly, so that the player has to make a conscious choice between a particular speech challenge and all the negativity the character is going to suffer as a result.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Its main purpose is that it makes you basically able to succeed at any speech challenge (which is crucial if you're playing a character who is perpetually beaten down by the Sex Attributes mod, since that can make even the easiest of speech challenges impossible at 20+ charisma). As a result of this extreme power, I wanted not to merely discourage you from wearing it all the time, but to have serious repercussions just from putting it on even briefly, so that the player has to make a conscious choice between a particular speech challenge and all the negativity the character is going to suffer as a result.

I can also attest to the difficulties regards to Sex attributes and the speech checks, I also use Horizon which makes things even harder, and I was wondering why I was unable to pass anything even when I was using console commands to boost my Charisma to try and work out the problem.

Here is the information I have found, in the spoiler below

Spoiler

Charisma: 1point = 15% persuasion.

Chance to Succeed = Charisma ∗ 15 % − Speech Check Difficulty Modifier.

CHA 1: 15%
CHA 2: 30
CHA 3: 45
CHA 4: 60
CHA 5: 75
CHA 6: 90
CHA 7: 105
CHA 8: 120
CHA 9: 135
CHA 10: 150% (100% chance yellow, 100% chance orange, 85% chance red)

Yellow       -35%
Orange     -50%
Red           -65%

One has a 100% chance of success to pass a Red check with a Charisma value of 11(165%) or higher; this includes all clothing, armor, and drug effects.

sex attributes at maximum debuffs

oral wasted:                         -4 charisma, -20% Persuasion   = -80% persuasion
Self-Esteem:      0                 -3 charisma,                             = -45% persuasion
Spirit:                0                 -30% Persuasion                      = -30% Persuasion
Submission:   -50                 -30% Persuasion                      = -30% Persuasion
Sexual Rep:     80~100         -30% Persuasion                      = -30% Persuasion
                                                                        debuffs Total= -215% Persuasion: 14.3 CHA
                                                                                +Yellow= -250% Persuasion: 16.6 CHA
                                                                              +Orange= -265% Persuasion: 17.6 CHA
                                                                                    +Red= -280% Persuasion: 18.6 CHA

This means a red charisma check with all debuffs, has a malus total of 19(rounded up) charisma. An extra 7(105%) charisma is needed in order to pass a red speech check, meaning one needs a total of 26 charisma.

This only accounts for the Sex attributes debuffs and does not include anything else.

5 hours ago, tch65721 said:

Do you intend to make Mommy-O more readily available?  My only frustration was the inability to make, buy or find this drug...and I played to level 20.

There's a 5% chance to find a dose for sale from normal doctors and chem dealers. At level 20 you'll start to have a 10% chance of finding it on super mutant corpses. [Important edit: the leveled list injection for vendors and loot relies on RobCo Patcher, so install that if you want it.] Until then...

Spoiler

...there's the single-use "flushed contraceptives" activator in the broken toilet, a portable dose you can try to pickpocket from each of the unique super mutants in the breeding pit, and on reaching level 5 there's a variable chance that you'll be injected against your will when having sex with super mutants. The base chance of injection is 10% for each super mutant in the animation, and doubles if you're already under the effects of the drug (so you can more easily chain subsequent doses to reset the effect's expiration). If you've got Unhealthy Craving installed, being thinner reduces this chance by as much as 50% and being fatter increases it by up to 50%, so a 0.5 to 1.5 multiplier. So if you're in a threesome with two super mutants and already under the effects of Mommy-O and "fit" with UC that's 20% * 2 * 0.75 = 30%.

In 0.9.2 (release imminent) there are also lust-crazed muties who will follow/hunt you occasionally, and they'll always carry a dose in their inventories. In a future version I'm planning to add an auto-injector machine in the hospital basement, so you'll be able to return there and get injected at any time once you have access to that area of the cave complex.

Edited by vaultbait
9 hours ago, Evelynith said:

I can also attest to the difficulties regards to Sex attributes and the speech checks, I also use Horizon which makes things even harder, and I was wondering why I was unable to pass anything even when I was using console commands to boost my Charisma to try and work out the problem.

Here is the information I have found, in the spoiler below

Hide contents

Charisma: 1point = 15% persuasion.

Chance to Succeed = Charisma ∗ 15 % − Speech Check Difficulty Modifier.

CHA 1: 15%
CHA 2: 30
CHA 3: 45
CHA 4: 60
CHA 5: 75
CHA 6: 90
CHA 7: 105
CHA 8: 120
CHA 9: 135
CHA 10: 150% (100% chance yellow, 100% chance orange, 85% chance red)

Yellow       -35%
Orange     -50%
Red           -65%

One has a 100% chance of success to pass a Red check with a Charisma value of 11(165%) or higher; this includes all clothing, armor, and drug effects.

sex attributes at maximum debuffs

oral wasted:                         -4 charisma, -20% Persuasion   = -80% persuasion
Self-Esteem:      0                 -3 charisma,                             = -45% persuasion
Spirit:                0                 -30% Persuasion                      = -30% Persuasion
Submission:   -50                 -30% Persuasion                      = -30% Persuasion
Sexual Rep:     80~100         -30% Persuasion                      = -30% Persuasion
                                                                        debuffs Total= -215% Persuasion: 14.3 CHA
                                                                                +Yellow= -250% Persuasion: 16.6 CHA
                                                                              +Orange= -265% Persuasion: 17.6 CHA
                                                                                    +Red= -280% Persuasion: 18.6 CHA

This means a red charisma check with all debuffs, has a malus total of 19(rounded up) charisma. An extra 7(105%) charisma is needed in order to pass a red speech check, meaning one needs a total of 26 charisma.

This only accounts for the Sex attributes debuffs and does not include anything else.

That's an excellent breakdown, thanks! So I suppose "even the easiest of speech challenges impossible at 20+ charisma" was a slight exaggeration on my part, but you do need at least 15 charisma (and at least 19 for the harder ones). And as you say, that's not even taking into account various other debuffs you may be layering on from other mods.

I just found this mod and its awesome.

Just a question and maybe a bug i came accross.

I read the previous postings about making the Charisma harder to pass,  Does it also have the same effect for Intelligence and hacking terminals?  I noticed after escaping the pit novice terminals have less { } [] ( ) checks to remove duds, and a lot more password to try.

For the bug, i think when geting the Bimbo perk from sleeping multiple times it doesn't work the same as if it was gotten thruough the Hypnosis dialogues.  It gives the perk but doesn't increase body sizes?

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

I read the previous postings about making the Charisma harder to pass,  Does it also have the same effect for Intelligence and hacking terminals?  I noticed after escaping the pit novice terminals have less { } [] ( ) checks to remove duds, and a lot more password to try.

That discussion was actually about the Sex Attributes mod making speech challenges harder when its various values are toward the lower end of their respective spectra.

Ease of terminal hacking is based on your intelligence stat, and the different Whore of Atom perks do reduce your intelligence when you're not dressed. Maybe that's what you're observing? Check the Colustrum Cave Adventure quest spoilers in the FAPs post for a breakdown of the various bonuses and penalties those apply whenever they're active.

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

For the bug, i think when geting the Bimbo perk from sleeping multiple times it doesn't work the same as if it was gotten thruough the Hypnosis dialogues.  It gives the perk but doesn't increase body sizes?

I'll take a look. All the bed script does there is use the AddPerk function to apply the FPSH_Bimbo perk from Harassment if the player doesn't already have it, and then call Harassment's FPSH_Main.OnSexComplete function which should force it to update morphs as long as they're enabled in Harassment's MCM. Maybe I missed something though.

@LatencyRemix Here is what I have found in regards to Hacking

Spoiler

Hacking in Fallout 4 works largely the same as in previous installments. Terminal hacking ability is determined by the Hacker perk, with terminal locks being of the Novice, Advanced, Expert, or Master tiers.

Unlike in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, expending all four guesses only temporarily locks the player character out, allowing another attempt a short time later (30 secs).

The number of words you get is determined by how high your Intelligence is for Fallout 4. (Higher Intelligence shows fewer words to choose from, Lower Intelligence shows more words)

(this is taking from the wiki)

sex attributes with maximum debuffs

Addicted to Sex:       60 ~ 100(Slut)    -4 Intelligence
Frustration Debuff:   Level 3               -3 Intelligence
Arousal:                   60 ~ 100            -3 Intelligence
Willpower:                0                        -3 Intelligence

Total: -13 Intelligence

This does not count any other debuffs.

Also note that special stats can not go lower than 1.

I personally hate the hacking in FO4 since there is no consequences of failing expect for wasting time, you can keep trying as many times as needed until you succeed. I use Easy Hacking to get rid of every word except for the correct option just to save my time, I still need the relevant perks needed to hack the higher level terminals.

15 minutes ago, Evelynith said:

@LatencyRemix Here is what I have found in regards to Hacking

Hide contents

Hacking in Fallout 4 works largely the same as in previous installments. Terminal hacking ability is determined by the Hacker perk, with terminal locks being of the Novice, Advanced, Expert, or Master tiers.

Unlike in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, expending all four guesses only temporarily locks the player character out, allowing another attempt a short time later (30 secs).

The number of words you get is determined by how high your Intelligence is for Fallout 4. (Higher Intelligence shows fewer words to choose from, Lower Intelligence shows more words)

(this is taking from the wiki)

sex attributes with maximum debuffs

Addicted to Sex:       60 ~ 100(Slut)    -4 Intelligence
Frustration Debuff:   Level 3               -3 Intelligence
Arousal:                   60 ~ 100            -3 Intelligence
Willpower:                0                        -3 Intelligence

Total: -13 Intelligence

This does not count any other debuffs.

Also note that special stats can not go lower than 1.

I personally hate the hacking in FO4 since there is no consequences of failing expect for wasting time, you can keep trying as many times as needed until you succeed. I use Easy Hacking to get rid of every word except for the correct option just to save my time, I still need the relevant perks needed to hack the higher level terminals.

Similarly, I tend to put 1 or no more than a few points in intelligence anyway, depending on whether I need enough to get a few of the perks (like Medic in order to be able to build a tier 4 surgery in settlements). For the most part, I rely on Sex Attributes "willpower hacking" to bypass anything that's not a novice level terminal (assuming I can build up enough willpower).

18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Similarly, I tend to put 1 or no more than a few points in intelligence anyway, depending on whether I need enough to get a few of the perks (like Medic in order to be able to build a tier 4 surgery in settlements). For the most part, I rely on Sex Attributes "willpower hacking" to bypass anything that's not a novice level terminal (assuming I can build up enough willpower).

Lately I have been enjoying playing as a type of default Nora (lawyer background, custom look and name, semi self insert) so when i build my special stats I max both Intelligence and charisma to 10. Horizon also adds in its own single use tools to bypass locks and terminals which is helpful since I have made combat very deadly to me and NPCs (still better to avoid if I can) and then with the included mods like sex attributes that further destroy what I once excelled at my character has to rely on other methods to survive. Mainly using the only thing she has left which is her body.  

6 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Surely there will be others using her body too. ?

Oh most definitely, from starting with Commonwealth slavers, then going into Nuka Ride, there is Beggar whore for extra caps, Problems of survivor and Boston Breeder for mini quests and events. I am trying to find the right time to start Milking human kindness but currently I have 2 mini bombs planted inside of me so I need to wait 9 months to disarm them. Its also a good thing I took those classes on sexperience otherwise I would most likely be stuck being Preston's secretary running around fixing all of his jobs for him.

1 minute ago, Evelynith said:

I would most likely be stuck being Preston's secretary running around fixing all of his jobs for him.

"General, another settlement has sent word that they need your... services. I will mark the location on your ass."

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

"General, another settlement has sent word that they need your... services. I will mark the location on your ass."

Why yes I am a general whore, how did you know? I am also a major slut and a private prostitute when I feel like it too.

0.9.2 (2023-07-22)
This is a beta release, keep a save before installing and expect bugs!

• Customized the teleport safe effect and sequencing for an overall more aesthetically appealing experience.
  • New random encounters with breeding patrols, can be disabled in MCM; frequency varies based on nudity, pheromones, size queen rating, number of female followers, UC body fat, GD dirtiness, and FPE(R) fertility/pregnancy/contraceptives.
  • Lone naked super mutants may sometimes hunt the player for a while; uses the same factors as breeding patrols to determine frequency and is also disabled or enabled with the breeding patrols option in MCM.
  • Added an activator in the breeding pit to toggle the gore pile, skeletons and blood decals, for people who prefer fewer reminders that super mutants eat human meat. Also switches the stew pot to the vanilla game mesh for a super mutant cauldron. Container gore bags, totem pole and other typical mutie gore decorations are not removed by this. Note that the breeder corpe won't vanish until the Milking Human Kindness quest is completed and then the player exits and returns.
  • All placed corpses are marked for deletion on completing their respective quests.
  • Added an MCM setting to switch the later random breeding pit dreams from their normal snuff/gynophagia theme to something more tame for users who would rather role play that the super mutants aren't eventually eating their unproductive breeding stock.
  • Added an MCM setting to control the duration of AAF sex scenes initiated by this mod.
  • Fall back to using BYOP showers and bathtub if it's installed and CWSS isn't.
  • Fall back to using AN76 toilets if it's installed and CWSS isn't.
  • Fixed Moneyshot/Spooge and Exhibitionits's Legendary kill side effects so that they only occur when the player is the attacker.
  • Made the unique placed weapons no longer player-only.
  • Added MCM settings to control chances/cooldown for Exhibitionist's and Moneyshot kill effects.
  • Set a condition so that additional Spooge Coating can't be crafted onto arbitrary shotguns at the weapons workbench.
  • Make Cow and Pig one-time monologues conditional on their respective global met flags rather than on whether the Colostrum Cave Adventure quest is running, in case it gets started through other means first.
  • Handle EBCC_PlayerIsEnslaved in the player alias script, to make sure it gets cleanly unset regardless of how the relevant quest stage is completed as well as at shutdown.
  • Adjust size queen decay rate so that it drops more slowly when it's lower in order to make starting the Expand Your Mind quest and popping its early objectives faster.
  • Adjust the impact of UC body fat on size queen decay rate so that it's not as dramatic, since the default starting fat level is emaciated which was causing size queen to be almost immediately re-zeroed on every pulse.
  • TSEX Pain is no longer applied by sex with too-large partners when the player is under the effects of Detach Gel.
  • Filled an unsightly gap in the lounge restroom ceiling toward the back above the mirror.
  • Approaching the hospital basement area after sleeping in a brainwash bed at least 4 times will start the Druggies Wet Dream quest as a fallback for characters who are incapable of getting addicted to anything.
  • Replaced the tiny traffic light embedded in the totem pole with an invisible marker for improved tidyness.
  • Added another traffic light marker in the baby cage to provide a nearer furniture sex option for Baby Factory.
  • Move forced fertility to an FPE proxy script, which should address the stray error messages.
  • Switch NPC forced fertility in the breeding pit to a 1% chance to start ovulating every 30 game minutes, so the player being there for two full game days should result in ovulation for half the viable NPCs who are not already ovulating or pregnant.
  • Add a 1% chance checked every 30 game minutes that an ovulating NPC will become pregnant by a super mutant, implying off-camera sexual activity.
  • Make the unique pit breeding slaves pregnant when the player initially arrives, with various degrees of progress.
  • Periodically discard super mutant babies from inventories of unique pit breeding slaves in order to avoid a population explosion.
  • Moved baby healing to the FPE proxy script, silencing the previously accompanying notification.
  • Deleted a latent CaptiveMarker from the temple cell, which should prevent it from getting chosen for kidnapped settler radiant quests.