On 5/31/2020 at 11:41 AM, Bane Master said:

No - the new Version 3 is all-in-one, no other versions or patches required (or supported!)

Thank you very much for this! I too have a question though; do I need a new game to use this, or can I swap the original Defeat with your patch mid playthrough? 

Edit: I do see where it says a new game is needed, but wasn't sure if that meant updating from an older patch to this one, or ALSO updating from the original Defeat as well. I'm going to assume it's the latter.

9 hours ago, ShenGo said:

I had an issue where some creatures worked while others never knocked her down AND couldn't be surrendered to. There are some that NEVER activate, and I think that's not something that can be helped, but I've had others that worked in one playthrough NOT work in another.

The workaround SEEMS to be to rebuild the SexLab animation registry, via SL Animation Loader's MCM, if anyone else has this curious issue.

MNC recently moved all creature animations from SexLab to the animation loader. Now when I run/install SexLab in a new game there are no creature animations showing until animation loader is run. I am not sure if your troubles began around the same time as the change but...just more information, hopefully it is useful.

23 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

MNC recently moved all creature animations from SexLab to the animation loader. Now when I run/install SexLab in a new game there are no creature animations showing until animation loader is run. I am not sure if your troubles began around the same time as the change but...just more information, hopefully it is useful.

I can't remember if that's when they began or not, but I DID notice that it will actually happen multiple times. For example, Mihail Zombies won't work. Reset the registry, they work again.

A few hours gameplay later, they've stopped working again. Reset the registry again, and they work. It seems to be more of a workaround than a fix, which I have to do several times per game, and I don't know what's causing it.

Also, I can't say for ABSOLUTE sure that that's what's happening, since I can't remember for sure if I've had one specific creature break twice in one game, but I HAVE had a creature that should work suddenly not work after ALREADY resetting the registry, and resetting it again fixes them...

On 5/31/2020 at 6:11 AM, Bane Master said:

So - as I'm sure many of you know there are multiple patched versions of Defeat in circulation and all of them work to some degree but have various issues.

I am (hopefully not surprisingly) still using the version I built back in September 2018 with strings restored by Tkc - the elegantly named "Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018).zip"

During my current play through I have identified and (I believe) fixed a major issue remaining in this version - a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down with the aggressors just standing looking at you. Since this is a major improvement (in my game at least) I am releasing an update and also taking the chance to simplify the file versioning :)

In summary - this won't make Defeat perfect but it should be an improvement if you are using Version 2 of my patch (with or without eng strings restored.)

If you are using my version 2 patch this should be OK to update in a running game (no guarantees - feedback welcome).

If you are using any other version you will need a new game to use it. 

Good luck!

Changelog Version 3

• Fixed a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down

Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3.7z 6.41 MB · 32 downloads

Would It Be Possible To Port This Over SSE?

On 5/31/2020 at 6:11 AM, Bane Master said:

So - as I'm sure many of you know there are multiple patched versions of Defeat in circulation and all of them work to some degree but have various issues.

I am (hopefully not surprisingly) still using the version I built back in September 2018 with strings restored by Tkc - the elegantly named "Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018).zip"

During my current play through I have identified and (I believe) fixed a major issue remaining in this version - a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down with the aggressors just standing looking at you. Since this is a major improvement (in my game at least) I am releasing an update and also taking the chance to simplify the file versioning :)

In summary - this won't make Defeat perfect but it should be an improvement if you are using Version 2 of my patch (with or without eng strings restored.)

If you are using my version 2 patch this should be OK to update in a running game (no guarantees - feedback welcome).

If you are using any other version you will need a new game to use it. 

Good luck!

Changelog Version 3

• Fixed a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down

Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3.7z 6.41 MB · 58 downloads

So I have a brand new game started, and I installed this. But when I go into the mcm to start it, it doesn't start. I click on the option to enable it and then I exit, but nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing?

1 hour ago, Locksoli said:

So I have a brand new game started, and I installed this. But when I go into the mcm to start it, it doesn't start. I click on the option to enable it and then I exit, but nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing?

This happened to me in the past and I gave up on it, I could never get a difinitive answer on how to install.  Do I need the original file and overwrite, or?  I tried the fixed by itslef and could never get it to show in the mcm or install

1 hour ago, Locksoli said:

I noticed that it takes along time to activate. I am running a lot of mods and have made many recent changes so I have turned this newest version on in an old save twice and on a new save twice. Once it only turned on after going through a "load door" to another world space. Another time it started after I had saved the game and reloaded the save file. A few seconds into the saved game the notice appeared that "defeat is ready" or some such. It seems to take a surprising amount of time.

Hello,

I've spent a lot of time, without success, looking for a mod that make bounded npc a little more reluctant. Currently, when a npc is bound, he just stand there and look resignated. I would like they try at least to evade, or they speak to me agressively, or trying to seduce me for their sake.

I figured out somebody did that kind of mod for Fallout 4, so I was wondering if the same sort of things existed for Skyrim.

23 hours ago, Phelan42 said:

Is there a way to use this mod to just tie the character up in some DDs without any rape (probably after robbing her)?

If not - does anyone know of a mod that allows such a 'death alternative'?

Naked Dungeons does this. It has an immortality feature that you can activate. When the PC reaches 0% health they are tied up and raped by the nearest NPC (they will be raped at least once). You can set slider chances for what follows, you can be free to leave afterwards if you wish. Or you can be robbed, placed in zaz furniture, sent to Simple Slavery etc. You can also set the % chance that rape will result in bondage items. It has an additional feature that enemies will become neutral when the PC is naked and helpless, you can use this for when the player is released after combat defeat.

By setting the correct combintion of MCM settings, you can set it up so that when your PC is defeated they will be raped once and robbed of items, put into bondage items and then the enemies will become neutral and allow the PC to leave. Enemies become hostile again when you equip a weapon.

You can also do this with Defeat, you can set the post-rape robbery chance to 100% and all other post-rape outcomes to 0%. Then use the Devious Captures mod to assign devious devices during the robbery event. However Devious Captures is old, unsupported and may not work correctly. Rather than using Devious Captures you might want to try these patches-

Delightful mod, and it's working splendidly, thank you!  Just a minor question:

In the MCM Defeat -> Animation settings -> consensual there are various tags one can add; but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to *remove* a tag from, for example, Sex-Suppress Tag (s).  Is my question making sense?  I can select a tag to ADD, but can't seem to figure out how to remove one I've added by mistake or changed my mind about.

I'm getting a minor bug. When giants move toward my companion to begin the animation, they do not unequip their loincloths. If I use matchmaker they do, but not otherwise. I have More Nasty Critters and ABC installed. Anyone come across this?

I am currently experiencing a lot of issues with NPC vs NPC. Most of the time nothing happens after the notification that something is about to happen. The victim stays in bleed out and the aggressor/winner just wanders around like they forgot what they were doing. Sometimes this causes the infamous Teleport to the giant camp sky-box sex show. I have told a follower to join me once and that worked. I have witnessed several successful attempts but most just break. Any thoughts? It is behaving better than it had. Thanks again!

In an aside, I am happy when near by giants keep their loin cloths on. Just my personal preference...

2 hours ago, KonradSimon said:

Delightful mod, and it's working splendidly, thank you!  Just a minor question:

In the MCM Defeat -> Animation settings -> consensual there are various tags one can add; but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to *remove* a tag from, for example, Sex-Suppress Tag (s).  Is my question making sense?  I can select a tag to ADD, but can't seem to figure out how to remove one I've added by mistake or changed my mind about.

Look around on the bottom of the page for the method to un-assign tags. I think you mouse over them and hit the default settings key or some such. It does say on the bottom of that page but it is not clear.

36 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

Look around on the bottom of the page for the method to un-assign tags. I think you mouse over them and hit the default settings key or some such. It does say on the bottom of that page but it is not clear.

Yep, that did it! Thanks kindly!

On 6/8/2020 at 5:51 PM, Corsec said:

Naked Dungeons does this. It has an immortality feature that you can activate. When the PC reaches 0% health they are tied up and raped by the nearest NPC (they will be raped at least once). You can set slider chances for what follows, you can be free to leave afterwards if you wish. Or you can be robbed, placed in zaz furniture, sent to Simple Slavery etc. You can also set the % chance that rape will result in bondage items. It has an additional feature that enemies will become neutral when the PC is naked and helpless, you can use this for when the player is released after combat defeat.

By setting the correct combintion of MCM settings, you can set it up so that when your PC is defeated they will be raped once and robbed of items, put into bondage items and then the enemies will become neutral and allow the PC to leave. Enemies become hostile again when you equip a weapon.

You can also do this with Defeat, you can set the post-rape robbery chance to 100% and all other post-rape outcomes to 0%. Then use the Devious Captures mod to assign devious devices during the robbery event. However Devious Captures is old, unsupported and may not work correctly. Rather than using Devious Captures you might want to try these patches-

Thank you, but I did mean specifically bondage without being raped before, so this is still a no-go for me ?

2 hours ago, TheNewDude said:

Got a problem here. When I tie a NPC up he/she will remain in her pose but still move around. Can anyone help me with that?

That can happen with unique NPCs, if it happens to a non unique NPC, then you most likely have a mod conflict.

3 hours ago, Airianna said:

That can happen with unique NPCs, if it happens to a non unique NPC, then you most likely have a mod conflict.

Well, it's a unique NPC, so just kill her off and take a generic one next? Or is there a way to salvage it?

3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

How do you mean, "still move around" ? Stands up and walks off? Or slides around when getting hit?

slides around, not even when getting hit just constantly sliding around.

I have two chickens wandering around my home in Lakeview as I set up my game (Alternate Start).

Now, if I go near them, they ask me not to hurt them.

I cannot for the life of me track which mod it is except for this mod. All the animals are disabled in the mod NPC/NPC lists. 

Is defeat handing me these chicken lines?  I noticed one of them chatting to a guard, too.

Chicken chat.jpg

1 hour ago, chon_tun said:

Is the Slave Trader in RiverWood a part of this mod? I'm confused because I can put people in bags, but can't sell them to the Slave Trader there.

If you have Deviously Cursed Loot installed it might be from that mod, in which case he will only accepts people you've captured through its mechanics

17 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

@Bluegunk: If you are on PC you enter console and Click on the chicken. Tab button if you have not already to bring up details. This will tell you or should tell you what mod changed or added these.

Thank you! 

I have already tried this method, as well as checking for voice changes in xEdit.  The mods last changing chicken (Birds of Skyrim and Skytest) have absolutely no dialogue functions.

I'm on my best guess here that Defeat's animal disable is not working correctly.