16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It seems that sometimes Defeat just needs a reset.  I recently had a problem in which my character would simply be killed rather than defeated.  I narrowed it down to two saves.  In one, Defeat worked perfectly every time.  In the next, I'd be killed every time.  I ended up fixing it by re-importing my settings.  But here's the weird thing -- they were identical in both saves.  I exported settings from both and they were exactly the same.  The import process itself cleared my problem. 

You might try exporting and re-importing your settings.  Can't hurt, right?  There are also the MCM buttons to clean and to reconfigure.  If the problem persists, use the MCM Disable option, save, reload, and enable.  Sometimes flicking the power switch off & on does the job.

I don't really think it was a problem of needing a reset, it happened the very first time i got defeated after installing it shortly before, on several installs... might to to export and reimport, though...

10 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I don't really think it was a problem of needing a reset, it happened the very first time i got defeated after installing it shortly before, on several installs... might to to export and reimport, though...

Just trying to help: 

1. Had a similar problem my sexlab animation were too long so by the time they completed the calm affect had ended on the bandits. So I extended the satisfied time.

Also make sure all player defeat option are off because they can be triggered while taking damage from aggressive acts at the same time DYMOL is activating defeat.

HAPPY HUNTING

955388460_DefeatDAsettings04.jpg.f64ca147a6befd8cb26fa62fd260072e.jpg343042794_DefeatDAsettings03.jpg.6e0b75a08c8ff2e1522aab9d55f610d1.jpg

Defeat DA settings 03.jpg

On 5/2/2020 at 12:44 PM, JuliusXX said:

For DAYMOYL I think the settings in the first page are the most important. Especially the ones on top right.

image.thumb.png.8da42ac3f74a37be7df1f70220a9d01e.png

Here's my page three with only Defeat installed. I usually also use M.C.G. and if that is installed it appears here and you can then set the probabilities between Defeat and M.C.G. If Defeat is not listed here, just click the "Manual Registration" at the first page and do what the instruction tell.

image.thumb.png.acf3ad8b840b73a69cb0d83257ee8ccc.png

In Defeat's MCM (sorry, no pictures) you should turn off all the defeat options under the "Player as victim" so that Defeat will not fire at the same time as DAYMOYL. Under "Player Post-Assault" I turn everything else off, except the"(Base) Death Alternative", which I set to 100 %. You can then set the options in DAYMOYL's MCM page "On Blackout Event Settings" as you like.

Hey hey people. I figured exactly same settings myself, but for some reason it seems that defeat does not send me back to DA post assault.

If I make defeat's post assault setting "100% (misc) left for dead" and everything else to zero - it works perfectly fine: after all sex rounds I immediately blackout and left-for-dead scenario plays as intended.

But if I make "(base) death alternative" setting 100%, everything else to zero, and DA's OnBlackout tab to prioritize "Defeat - left for dead" - that should have the same effect, but it does not: after all the rounds the character just enters a sitting animation as if no blackout event plays. It's weird because the defeat stuff IS triggered by DA, it just doesn't seem to send me back to DA after all stuff is done.

Any ideas? 

Just noticed that my character can never surrender to creatures either by auto surrendering when health is low or key pressed (using bane ver3), she will just play the "get up" animation when I press my "surrender" key or straight up get murdered by creatures. So I back pedaled and installed the original version 5.3.5 and my character can surrender on key pressed (and everything plays like it needed) but doesn't surrender when health is low.

How big is the gap of changes between bane's ver 3 and the ori ver aside from the DD add-on? Also can anyone guess on why this happened? It's been a long time since I played Skyrim tbh. 

13 hours ago, Friedrice1324 said:

How long does it take for it to install on the MCM? I downloaded the mod through MO2 and ran FNIS, but I'm not getting the notification that the mod has been successfully installed. 

You seem to be asking two different things.  The MCM entry for Defeat will appear as fast as it does for any other mod that you install.  That varies from player's machine and mod list to the next.  When the MCM appears, you must click Defeat's Mod Status button to enable the mod.  At that point it has been successfully installed and activated.

4 hours ago, simba10 said:

I have the old le Skyrim and I been trying to  find a patch that works I tried all of them. I can only go to the mcm screen I can click installed but not happens defeat never installs.

Be careful and methodical.  Remove all the patches that you installed and start over.  First, try it without patches.  If it works, great!  I'm using the unpatched Defeat; I've never had trouble with it not installing.  If that doesn't work, you probably have bigger problems, but you can try Banemaster's patch, or the ones offers on the Defeat Patches page.  If a patch doesn't work, completely remove it before trying another one.  Also, if you haven't done so, go ahead and install UI Extensions.  You'll need it for some of Defeat's functions, and other mods on this site use it too.

On 11/12/2016 at 9:21 PM, Airianna said:

it sounds like you haven't installed the Creature Animations, and toggled them in the Sexlab MCM menu.

You don't press and hold A or D, you alternate between A and D, press 1 then the other and repeat, faster causes the bar to fill up faster.

no,its a bug or some error.

when the bar is no longer there and the "a or d" thing is stuck forever! damn.even reloding a previous savedid nothing. its stuck on my screen no matter what im doing.

So I switched from Moonlight Tales to Growl, and now all the sudden I can't use features from defeat as a werewolf (I prefer defeat over "Sexlab Werewolves" beause I have better control over animations with defeat). Is there a mod or a way in the ck for me to fix this?

On 7/10/2020 at 7:38 AM, Friedrice1324 said:

How long does it take for it to install on the MCM? I downloaded the mod through MO2 and ran FNIS, but I'm not getting the notification that the mod has been successfully installed. 

was like 5 seconds for me

1 hour ago, Garagulu said:

Hello i have a little question, one of my followers "sofia" from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527

does not react to defeat option ( if i surrend she continue fighting, if i got raped she attacck aggressor/s) is there some tip or way for/to fix it?

i believe she would love get raped too :P

Go to defeat's MCM tab, choose "player as a victim" menu and scroll down until you see a "assault by NPC" and "assault by creature" tabs. There is a "knock down scenario" option that is by default set to All Down, which means that once you're down but your follower is alive, they will fight until they are down too. Change this option to what you prefer, there are decriptions of every option when you mouseover them. Also there is "Follower collateral" tab with an option to make follower surrender with you if you hit the surrender button.

21 hours ago, tesos said:

Go to defeat's MCM tab, choose "player as a victim" menu and scroll down until you see a "assault by NPC" and "assault by creature" tabs. There is a "knock down scenario" option that is by default set to All Down, which means that once you're down but your follower is alive, they will fight until they are down too. Change this option to what you prefer, there are decriptions of every option when you mouseover them. Also there is "Follower collateral" tab with an option to make follower surrender with you if you hit the surrender button.

yeah i know, i have other follower other than sofia, defeat works well with every follower other than sofia, is like she does not recognize defeat

2 hours ago, Garagulu said:

i have other follower other than sofia, defeat works well with every follower other than sofia, is like she does not recognize defeat

Perhaps she doesn't.  Followers with special behaviors or their own follower systems might not work well with other mods.

I was just wondering if this is working as intended or if i can get it to work slightly differently.

I have male PC and female companion (Sofia). I have it set so that if an NPC knocks her he will then assault her and 'kill' her afterwards, this works fine, however the aggressor only ever does the unarmed finishing move where they punch her. This is in spite of having a weapon sheathed. It would be cool if they pulled their weapon out and there was then a variety of the killmoves.

Is this working as intended? Or would you expect the NPC to pull out the weapon before the finishing move. I don't think there is an option to make the NPC not sheathe their weapon as the animation starts (might solve it?).

I'm having a problem with tied captives disappearing after I hit release from sack. I can teleport to tied captives but it just drops me next to an invisible captive. I don't know if they are falling through the ground or what happens to them. Anyone have any ideas? Is it a load order thing?

3 hours ago, cadencymark said:

I'm having a problem with tied captives disappearing after I hit release from sack. I can teleport to tied captives but it just drops me next to an invisible captive.

Many of he captives you'll take are the kind that despawn after you leave the area, so you're left with a disabled captive that you can't see.  Assume that that one escaped.  ?

Hello, everyone.

I'm having trouble with chaurus hunters, sometimes called "chaurus flyers," not assaulting my PC. Chauruses and spider chauruses, no problem. Chaurus reapers did not assault my player in my present game either, but when I did a minimal install with only a few mods loaded, chaurus reapers behaved as expected, but still no luck with chaurus hunters.

Like my present play-through, my minimal install did include the mod More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition, which has a chaurus hunter animation. My regular game with lots of mods has more chaurus hunter animations, using Billyy's animations. On a side note, In my regular game, which includes Estrus Chaurus+, a spit attack from a chaurus hunter or chaurus reaper fail to initiate a tentacle attack. Other chauruses, no problem. I figure the Defeat problem and the Estrus Chaurus+ problem are related.

I've struggled with this for several days. I would appreciate any help.

Below is my load order in my present game, with *********** indicating where Defeat is located. In my minimal install, I placed Defeat and the MNC:SLAL animation at the end, right before the Bash Patch.

Active Mod Files:

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 Dawnguard.esm

•  03 HearthFires.esm

•  04 Dragonborn.esm

•  05 Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

•  06 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp [Version 3.0.13a]

•  07 BeeingFemale.esm [Version 2.8]

•  08 hdtHighHeel.esm

•  09 Heels Sound.esm

•  0A JSwords.esm [Version 14.0]

•  0B Omegared99-Compilation.esm

•  0C SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

•  0D SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]

•  0E CreatureFramework.esm [Version 2.0.0]

•  0F SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm

•  10 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  11 SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm

•  12 Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

•  13 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

•  14 daymoyl.esm

•  15 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

•  16 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

•  17 Occlusion Culling World Space.esp

•  18 SkyUI.esp

•  19 UIExtensions.esp

•  1A FNIS.esp

•  1B FISS.esp

•  1C WetandCold.esp

•  1D RealisticRoomRental.esp

•  1E Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

•  1F AOS.esp [Version 2.5.1DGDB]

•  20 AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp

•  21 Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

•  22 JaxonzWeightlessElderScrollDawnguard.esp

•  23 TweaksAshesAshesJustFallDown.esp

•  24 LoversVictim.esp

•  25 SlaveTats.esp

•  26 RapeTattoos.esp

•  27 FadeTattoos.esp

•  28 Blush When Aroused.esp

•  29 SexLab Warmbodies.esp

•  2A MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  2B SLAnimLoader.esp

•  2C AnubAnimObj.esp

•  2D PsycheAnimationObjects.esp

•  2E SLALAnimObj.esp

•  2F SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp

•  30 SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp

•  31 SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp

•  32 RohZima_AnimObjects.esp

•  33 nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp

•  34 FallOfTheDragonborn.esp

•  35 troublesofheroine.esp

•  36 SexLabDefeat.esp                                                           *************

•  37 sexlab_WearAndTear.esp

•  38 SerialStrip.esp

•  39 SerialStripper.esp

•  3A SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp

•  3B TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp

•  3C SexLabUtil1.esp

•  3D Apropos2.esp

•  3E daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

•  3F BodyChange.esp

•  40 Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

•  41 3DNPC.esp [Version 3.20]

•  42 UltimateCombat.esp

•  43 DifficultArchery_30.esp

•  44 Purity.esp

•  45 SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp

•  46 TreasureHunterWhore.esp

•  47 Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.5.2b]

•  48 HDT Havok Object.esp

•  49 WetandCold - Ashes.esp

•  4A CorrectGenderAnimations-DG.esp

•  4B CorrectGenderAnimations.esp

•  4C CorrectGenderAnimations-noorcs.esp

•  4D Better Dynamic Snow.esp [Version 2.4]

•  4E Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp

•  4F UGCustum.esp

•  50 Unique Grasses.esp

•  51 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

•  52 AOS2_GDO Patch.esp [Version 2.1]

•  53 iHUD.esp

•  54 AMatterOfTime.esp [Version 2.00]

•  55 RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

•  56 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.5.2a]

•  57 Checkpoints of Skyrim.esp

•  58 Man Those Borders!.esp

•  59 DFB - Random Encounters.esp [Version 1.2]

•  5A Immersive Lore & Hidden Treasures.esp

•  5B ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp

•  5C DiverseDragonsCollection3.esp

•  5D DeadlyDragons.esp

•  5E DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp

•  5F DDC3-DD patch.esp

•  60 Simply Stronger Dragons.esp

•  61 AOS2_DD Patch.esp

•  62 DeadlyDragonsMNCPatch.esp

•  63 HornyDragons.esp

•  64 Supreme Fog.esp

•  65 WATER DG + DB.esp

•  66 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp

•  67 Inconsequential NPCs.esp

•  68 SMIM-Merged-All.esp

•  69 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

•  6A SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

•  6B SimpleSlavery.esp

•  6C Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp

•  6D RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp

•  6E Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp

•  6F SexLab-Parasites.esp

•  70 ShowersInInns.esp

•  71 SoS_AOS2_Patch.esp

•  72 AOS2_Purity Patch.esp

•  73 SoS_Purity_Patch.esp

•  74 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

•  75 FtM_3.esp

•  76 WATER-RND Legendary Patch.esp

•  77 GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp

•  78 BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

•  79 CookingExpanded.esp [Version 1.2b.]

•  7A A Night On the Rift.esp

•  7B Chesko_Frostfall.esp

•  7C BFSEffects.esp

•  7D FNISspells.esp

•  7E Aradia Kato Outfit.esp

•  7F AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp

•  80 Cassandra Frost Witch.esp

•  81 CiriOutfit.esp

•  82 ElvenChainMail.esp

•  83 GymnasticsLeotard.esp

•  84 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

•  85 hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp

•  86 Immersive Weapons.esp

•  87 Jennes.esp

•  88 JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp [Version 14.0]

•  89 Kardia Armor.esp

•  8A LadyKdCirclets.esp

•  8B LB Jarl Clothes.esp

•  8C LB Lady Arcana.esp

•  8D LB Lady Sexy.esp

•  8E LB Pantie & Boots.esp

•  8F Light_Elven_Armor-Merged.esp

•  90 MashupUNP.esp

•  91 nightshade_armor.esp

•  92 NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp

•  93 Omegared99-WeaponSets.esp

•  94 BeastBanditsV1.esp

•  95 Panties V2.esp

•  96 SnowWhite.esp

•  97 Standard-15Percent.esp

•  98 PIVariety.esp

•  99 SabreCat_Gear.esp

•  9A Tifa.ff7.Orignalcloth by Himmelsky.esp

•  9B WestWindMisfit.esp

•  9C zarias_restraints.esp

•  9D zzArmormashups.esp

•  9E zz_GDRAHoods.esp

•  9F zzEstrus.esp

•  A0 SLSO.esp

•  A1 SL_shrines.esp

•  A2 RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

•  A3 WATER Plants.esp

•  A4 Skytest USLEEP.esp

•  A5 BentPines_for_SFO2.0.esp

•  A6 TKAA.esp

•  A7 3DNPC TKAA Patch.esp

•  A8 BeeingFemaleShops.esp

•  A9 Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

•  AA dD - Enhanced Blood Main LITE.esp

•  AB Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

•  AC Skyrim Critical Hits Recalculated by AshAuryn.esp

•  AD Animated Featherd wings.esp

•  AE BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp

•  AF Leave Combat.esp

•  B0 OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp

•  B1 Sit Anywhere.esp

•  B2 SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp [Version 4.9b]

•  B3 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

•  B4 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

•  B5 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

•  B6 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

•  B7 Armbinders_With_Hands.esp

•  B8 SLSW Addicted.esp

•  B9 mslDeviousCaptures.esp

•  BA DeviouslyHelpless.esp

•  BB FNISSexyMove.esp

•  BC FNIS_PCEA2.esp

•  BD 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

•  BE Immersive detection of NPC.esp

•  BF Headtracking.esp

•  C0 NoCombatMusic.esp

•  C1 NoHelmet.esp

•  C2 No Skill Limit.esp

•  C3 Immersive Weapons USLEEP Patch.esp

•  C4 Skytest Creature Extension.esp

•  C5 Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp

•  C6 Immersive Encounters.esp

•  C7 BCQFTGG.esp

•  C8 SexLab Inflation Framework.esp [Version 1.1.9b]

•  C9 EstrusChaurus.esp

•  CA HornyWerewolves.esp

•  CB SexLab Extra Voices.esp

•  CC SexLab_Dialogues.esp

•  CD SexyBanditCaptives.esp

•  CE SexyBanditCaptives_KSHair.esp

•  CF SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

•  D0 sanguinesDebauchery.esp

•  D1 SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

•  D2 sextoys-calyps-2.esp

•  D3 SexLab Strapon.esp

•  D4 BDIC.esp

•  D5 BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp

•  D6 12FemaleBrows.esp

•  D7 KS Hairdo's.esp

•  D8 SGHairPack.esp

•  D9 SD Addons.esp

•  DA SD Cages.esp [Version 3.70]

•  DB CagedFollowers.esp

•  DC SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp

•  DD SexLab Approach.esp

•  DE TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9]

•  DF RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

•  E0 RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

•  E1 Cooking Expanded - RND Support.esp

•  E2 RND_AnimalLoot.esp

•  E3 RND_Purity.esp

•  E4 getSnowy.esp

•  E5 getSnowy_WnC-Ashes Patch.esp

•  E6 WetFunction.esp

•  E7 DW.esp

•  E8 BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp

•  E9 The_Companion_Sisters.esp

•  EA EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

•  EB CharacterMakingExtender.esp

•  EC XPMSE.esp

•  ED Bashed Patch, 0.esp

•  EE ASIS-Dependency.esp

Not sure what I did, but I somehow got the MCM to FINALLY install the bane version, every time I tried...

Unfortunately, I then found that she can't resist, at least against creatures. I had 'player can resist' and 'show hints' both checked, but she didn't even get a chance to resist. Within 1 second of going into bleedout, I got the notification saying which animation is selected. That generally means resisting pre-animation is too late, and, supporting that assumption, within another 3 or 4 seconds, she was stripped, on her feet, and standing in the same position as the attacker, ready to start the animation. The fastest an SL animation has ever gotten underway, to be honest.

Based on the auto resist description, I wonder if this is by design, if resist is disabled for certain creaures. But I was able to resist all creatures with the original Defeat, and really prefer having SOME control over whether or not I have to wait around for an uber orgy to continue playing. ;)

For example, sometimes I want certain enemies to play an animation at least once. But at other times, for example, when she's fighting a herd of werewolves or trolls, starting a scene wouldn't be a good idea until most are dead. Otherwise, it'll be an endless loop of them knocking her down, having an orgy, and being fully healed by the time the orgy is over, thus knocking her down, and healing during an orgy again. As a result, the battle will NEVER end unless I promptly enter the MCM and disable 'player as victim' temporarily... Which I shouldn't have to do, if she can instead just resist with easy settings, and continue fighting.

After making a non hostile npc submit via the default G key, I told her to strip, and then well rape her. When the animation starts, all the UI disappears and comes back once the animation starts playing, the default skryim E key will however disappear and I can't pick up items and interact with anything. Exiting the game and reloading the save does not fix it.