43 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Thank you! 

I have already tried this method, as well as checking for voice changes in xEdit.  The mods last changing chicken (Birds of Skyrim and Skytest) have absolutely no dialogue functions.

I'm on my best guess here that Defeat's animal disable is not working correctly.

You can try the sv console command, it will dump information about scripts etc attached to the selected actor into the console. Maybe you can spot something there, maybe not.

5 hours ago, Kharos said:

You can try the sv console command, it will dump information about scripts etc attached to the selected actor into the console. Maybe you can spot something there, maybe not.

Cool - nice idea thank you! Ages since I tried that last, and I'd forgotten about it. Thanks!

10 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

@Bluegunk:Look at other mods as well. I remember several mods that add dialogue options to animals for many reasons I did not find apparent. Some for petting, trading, puppeting, recruiting,...um...mumble (sex)...it may not be obvious.

Thanks! The nearest mod I have to that is Convenient Horses, where a horse will neigh at me after receiving an apple. I don't use other mods for animals except for additional birds flying around. I have a range of bonking mods as usual, but creatures are always off as I'm not into that sort of stuff.

I restarted the game without Defeat, and the talking chickens have gone. So I guess Defeat is doing something weird! I'll re-add it and I'll just have to get used to it unless I can find and alter the script / flag that's causing the problem.

UPDATE - yes that's it. My original install of Defeat must have allowed scripts to run on creatures before I shut them down. I think they got baked into the save. This re-start I was much more careful over the mod start-up and everything is now OK.

Sorted thanks!

ok, so i doubt this hasn't appeared before, but i'm not clicking through 500+ pages to figure this out, anyways when i try to use this mod to rape an npc it just ctds randomly, any help?

i've tried surrendering to them, crash, i got the mod, and it crashes when i try to utilize it's main feature, i know it's MY fault somewhere along the files, just, i'm confused where. i'm pretty certain i have the animations loading, they start the animations, then immediately i get a ctd, might be that the draugr i tried testing this on is having the issue i had with a male player character where the dong isn't included in the skeleton and it's trying to load something non-existant, i'll see if i can fix it, but help might be needed

edit: i got MNC (i thought SLAL edition included enough assests) and now the crash is only when my character moans

What does it mean when the player just stays in bleedout/stands around during an animation? She didn't used to but started doing so a little more often until she does it almost all the time now. I ran FNIS just now trying to fix this, even though I haven't added any new animations since the last time I ran it. I DID get a warning but only regarding the likelihood of CTD due to animation count. It also never switches to free camera mode when she does this.

Odd. I used to use this mod just fine in my past playthroughs, but now it's simply not initializing when I click the 'install' button. I have none of the addons, only the original mod. Has anyone ever had this issue?

Nevermind, I figured it out. Turns out that if you let Sexlab install itself (it happens a few seconds after starting a new game), Defeat just refuses to install for some reason. You have to go on Sexlab's MCM, click the install button, and then go on Defeat's MCM.

23 hours ago, chrisrivers1 said:

ok, so i doubt this hasn't appeared before, but i'm not clicking through 500+ pages to figure this out, anyways when i try to use this mod to rape an npc it just ctds randomly, any help?

i've tried surrendering to them, crash, i got the mod, and it crashes when i try to utilize it's main feature, i know it's MY fault somewhere along the files, just, i'm confused where. i'm pretty certain i have the animations loading, they start the animations, then immediately i get a ctd, might be that the draugr i tried testing this on is having the issue i had with a male player character where the dong isn't included in the skeleton and it's trying to load something non-existant, i'll see if i can fix it, but help might be needed

edit: i got MNC (i thought SLAL edition included enough assests) and now the crash is only when my character moans

Only Orc's? This is important. If it is only orc characters then check all mods affecting Orc characters. It sounds like, merely a guess, something is overwriting your skeleton on the orcs to one Sexlab does not like...Yeah...continued reading. You may need to reset sexlab. Re-register all animations in sexlab, something is off. If re-setting sexlab/re-registering the animations in SLAnimation loader does not work start looking for things that change skeletons, like custom follower mods or custom race mods.

11 hours ago, ShenGo said:

What does it mean when the player just stays in bleedout/stands around during an animation? She didn't used to but started doing so a little more often until she does it almost all the time now. I ran FNIS just now trying to fix this, even though I haven't added any new animations since the last time I ran it. I DID get a warning but only regarding the likelihood of CTD due to animation count. It also never switches to free camera mode when she does this.

I run a lot of script heavy mods, this has happened to me a lot. It is something messing up either the hand-off to Sexlab or something messing up the animation start. When this begins happening you can do some damage control in the Defeat MCM menu, look around in there. You may have to restart the mod. Possibly frequently. I assume you are using it with LE. I have already taken the latest one out and started a new game without it, it proved too much to play nicely with all my other crazy stuff. I have too many mods adding scripts to other NPC's and something always breaks. Follower mods, Slavery mods, prostitution mods...The scripts get...tangled, yeah, and something breaks. It works but, in this game it gets odd if too much is happening. Just my thoughts.

Edit: Are you using the sexlab hotkeys? The default setting to realign actors is " ] ". Just remembered that hitting the " ] " key during animation causes the scene to restart, that can sometimes get reluctant actors to participate.

1 hour ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Odd. I used to use this mod just fine in my past playthroughs, but now it's simply not initializing when I click the 'install' button. I have none of the addons, only the original mod. Has anyone ever had this issue?

You have downloaded the most recent fixed version or are you using the original download? The most recent fixed version can take along time to come up in the MCM menus. Sometimes it will not show up until I have saved and reloaded that save, seconds to minutes later the notification pops up, Defeat ready.

3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

I run a lot of script heavy mods, this has happened to me a lot. It is something messing up either the hand-off to Sexlab or something messing up the animation start. When this begins happening you can do some damage control in the Defeat MCM menu, look around in there. You may have to restart the mod. Possibly frequently. I assume you are using it with LE. I have already taken the latest one out and started a new game without it, it proved too much to play nicely with all my other crazy stuff. I have too many mods adding scripts to other NPC's and something always breaks. Follower mods, Slavery mods, prostitution mods...The scripts get...tangled, yeah, and something breaks. It works but, in this game it gets odd if too much is happening. Just my thoughts.

Edit: Are you using the sexlab hotkeys? The default setting to realign actors is " ] ". Just remembered that hitting the " ] " key during animation causes the scene to restart, that can sometimes get reluctant actors to participate.

Yes, I am using it in LE. Can you specify what you mean by 'damage control'? I'm guessing most settings won't help, since they're mostly about why a scene starts and what happens after (may also be important to know, I use only 'player as victim'. NPC vs NPC and player as aggressor (I think that's what they're called) are both disabled). Also, what do you mean by restarting the mod? Disable, exit menu, then enable?

I've tried repositioning the scene many times, but all that's happened was the aggressor repositioned himself, while my PC remained uncooperative. It USED to be that using the change animation hotkey would sort of force a non cooperative character to finally join the animation, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Edit: May also be worth mentioning, sometimes (very rarely), if I just wait... And wait. And WAAAIIITTT. Eventually she will join in, but it can take at least a couple minutes.

On 6/15/2020 at 9:58 PM, netruss1964 said:

Only Orc's? This is important. If it is only orc characters then check all mods affecting Orc characters. It sounds like, merely a guess, something is overwriting your skeleton on the orcs to one Sexlab does not like...Yeah...continued reading. You may need to reset sexlab. Re-register all animations in sexlab, something is off. If re-setting sexlab/re-registering the animations in SLAnimation loader does not work start looking for things that change skeletons, like custom follower mods or custom race mods.

my character's an argonian, and if i typed what i meant to type the issue is draugr

@APL Avatar:Permanently tied NPC pose. Untie, unless you have and did not say... Otherwise have them perform another animation ( ie: Sex animation, furniture interaction, grinding wheel, armorer's bench...some other animation). They should resume normal after whatever different animation you chose finishes. If not you have a conflict. NPC's tied/captured through Defeat mechanic/scripts can escape their bindings after a set time. I believe you will find this mentioned in the MCM menu of the mod. If you leave the area or go to sleep when this time passes they will escape or disappear.

Hello, bit of trouble here! I searched all over these last days, but didn't came across any answer

My sexlab defeat won't trigger any assault nor robbery event: the NPCs turn hostile right after my PC is naked and drops her weapon. It happens like this; 

Get knocked down. NPC walks over and strips the PC armor (back in inventory). NPC strips the PC weapon (falls on the ground), then the PC stands up again, and the NPCs turn hostile again. 
It happens weither I was knocked down, or surrendered. (I get all of the dialogue fine, but in the end, bandits turn hostile.) 

I've tried a LOT of things. 
-Installed Death Alternative. The mod works fine, I get every outcome on blackout, nothing happens on bleedout. Never got assaulted.
-Installed Devious captures. Doesn't work as it doesn't force the assault nor robbery.
-Installed Deviously helpless. ... I think this mod have nothing to do with it. 
-Installed Cursed Loots and tried its combat surrender. Same thing, it works well at its core; installs devices on the PC when knocked down, but no sex and NPCs turn hostile after the devices are in place.
-Tried to install Naked Dungeon to circumvent that. The NPCs still don't rape, same issue as I have with SL Defeat. 

The worse is, I started a clean new game where I reinstalled everything, even defeat alone, and it still doesn't seem to work. I'm lead to think the mod doesn't find any eligible NPC to fit my char preferences... Char preferences I'm sure I never touched, or at least to ALLOW both genders to assault.
I'm also starting to think it ain't a defeat issue, but... I don't know what else it could be. 

Thanks in advance for any hint!

Got a weird issue.  If my PC is knocked down and there are say 10 enemies around, maybe 2-3 of them will have their way with her then the defeat scripts end and shes left there sobbing.  Any idea why they all wouldn't join in?

On 6/28/2020 at 10:44 AM, netruss1964 said:

@APL Avatar:Permanently tied NPC pose. Untie, unless you have and did not say... Otherwise have them perform another animation ( ie: Sex animation, furniture interaction, grinding wheel, armorer's bench...some other animation). They should resume normal after whatever different animation you chose finishes. If not you have a conflict. NPC's tied/captured through Defeat mechanic/scripts can escape their bindings after a set time. I believe you will find this mentioned in the MCM menu of the mod. If you leave the area or go to sleep when this time passes they will escape or disappear.

Yes, I want to replace the Permanently tied pose. 

On 5/31/2020 at 5:11 AM, Bane Master said:

So - as I'm sure many of you know there are multiple patched versions of Defeat in circulation and all of them work to some degree but have various issues.

I am (hopefully not surprisingly) still using the version I built back in September 2018 with strings restored by Tkc - the elegantly named "Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018).zip"

During my current play through I have identified and (I believe) fixed a major issue remaining in this version - a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down with the aggressors just standing looking at you. Since this is a major improvement (in my game at least) I am releasing an update and also taking the chance to simplify the file versioning :)

In summary - this won't make Defeat perfect but it should be an improvement if you are using Version 2 of my patch (with or without eng strings restored.)

If you are using my version 2 patch this should be OK to update in a running game (no guarantees - feedback welcome).

If you are using any other version you will need a new game to use it. 

Good luck!

Changelog Version 3

• Fixed a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down

Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3.7z 6.41 MB · 120 downloads

I've recently learned of an issue with this. It's been installed from the very beginning in a test game. I'm about 10 hours into testing (I'm testing for an issue I've been having where cities start crashing constantly after several hours of playing, so no mods added OR removed in this playthrough). I just decided to enable the mod in the MCM so I could add it to my tests, and nothing happens. I click to install it, dismiss the message telling me to exit the menu and wait for it to say it's ready. I then exit back to the game, and a good 10-20 minutes will go by with no message. When I go back to the MCM, it's still not enabled.

Funny thing is, on a previous test playthrough, I tried activating it immediately and that worked. All I've removed between those two playthroughs is NPC overhauls. So I tried a brand new game in which I tried to enable it immediately and still, no message, and the mod never enables...

Edit: SexLab is enabled, BTW. I've been playing with SexLab Adventures on this test game for hours, and made sure to enable SL before trying to enable this in new games. :(

13 hours ago, Locksoli said:

Alright, so I figured out how to fix the issue with the defeat patch (I think?). I got it from this topic. Just go to page 2, and it lays out how to start defeat if it's not working properly.  

Unfortunately, even that did not work for me; it's now 4th from the bottom of my load order (and yes, I followed the combination of saving, running FNIS, etc specified in the post on page 2), but still refuses to install from the MCM. I  can't imagine it could be a conflict, as it worked in a previous game with a lot more mods... Anyway, thank you for the suggestion. :) But I'll just have to go back to the original version, I guess.

On 5/31/2020 at 3:11 AM, Bane Master said:

So - as I'm sure many of you know there are multiple patched versions of Defeat in circulation and all of them work to some degree but have various issues.

I am (hopefully not surprisingly) still using the version I built back in September 2018 with strings restored by Tkc - the elegantly named "Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018).zip"

During my current play through I have identified and (I believe) fixed a major issue remaining in this version - a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down with the aggressors just standing looking at you. Since this is a major improvement (in my game at least) I am releasing an update and also taking the chance to simplify the file versioning :)

In summary - this won't make Defeat perfect but it should be an improvement if you are using Version 2 of my patch (with or without eng strings restored.)

If you are using my version 2 patch this should be OK to update in a running game (no guarantees - feedback welcome).

If you are using any other version you will need a new game to use it. 

Good luck!

Changelog Version 3

• Fixed a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down

Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3.7z 6.41 MB · 135 downloads

i had that very problem.

can i ask, do you use Death Alternative ymoyl or SD+ or anything alongside Defeat?

does anything enhance it without many side effects?

Mh, i do have a problem with defeat in my current game, i tried both Bane masters version and the old original 5.3.5 which always worked fine so far for me. After getting raped, PC just sits there for a while and gets attacked even before i can get up again. In theory the just sitting there and sobbing for a while would be fine, if i had a chance to get away before the NPCs become hostile again. I'm using Defeat with Daymol, maybe there is a setting i forgot, or something weird going on with my load order, i dunno... does anybody have an advice?

Load order:

Spoiler
Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Amputator.esm
ScocLB.esm
daymoyl.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SLSO.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Hair Physics Project.esp
HDTHair_Sky201.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
GagSFX.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
EvaCloth.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj (1).esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Anal Torch.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SL Survival.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Apropos2.esp
Bondage Straps.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
[Melodic] Hardcore.esp
[Melodic] Draconic Essence.esp
[Melodic] Dreamer Outfit.esp
Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
[Melodic] Crux vamp outfit.esp
Jennes.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
Black Rose.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
KziitdXXXToolset.esp
[NIND] CBBE KziitdXXXToolset.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
Milk Addict.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
RailLight.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Fertility Mode.esp
FWB_SexLabDisparity.esp
TMSG.esp
TMSGface.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SexlabScocLB.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
zzEstrus.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Breezehome-hf-CTD-fix.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Just for the records, i didn't even have a follower.

3 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

does anybody have an advice?

It seems that sometimes Defeat just needs a reset.  I recently had a problem in which my character would simply be killed rather than defeated.  I narrowed it down to two saves.  In one, Defeat worked perfectly every time.  In the next, I'd be killed every time.  I ended up fixing it by re-importing my settings.  But here's the weird thing -- they were identical in both saves.  I exported settings from both and they were exactly the same.  The import process itself cleared my problem. 

You might try exporting and re-importing your settings.  Can't hurt, right?  There are also the MCM buttons to clean and to reconfigure.  If the problem persists, use the MCM Disable option, save, reload, and enable.  Sometimes flicking the power switch off & on does the job.