I'm getting a lot of you can't surrender to this enemy messages when surrendering to creatures with arousal level low and high. I have creature framework, fnis creature pack, slal creatures animations, and have creatures activated in sexlab mcm.

Using SexLab for VR and the animations don't seem to trigger (I hope I ran FNIS beforehand, I think I did but I should re-test) .. the animations don't trigger when I enter the Defeat condition with the struggle bar visible (the bar reportedly doesn't work in VR but the rest is supposed to).
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, firedanzigdog67 said:

I apologize if I missed the answer in this (somewhat large) thread, but is there a way to make the "talk to X" popup go away during Defeat scenes?

103828170_TalktoPopup.JPG.1b5d7c2909d6e27bf02a6444d1d69aa9.JPG

I used HUD editing mods to remove the "E" and then moved the "Talk X" part to the lower right corner.

I also use "Toggle Options" to toggle Hud on/off during Sex.
I dont like automated mods for that since they tend to malfunction too often (might be due to script load during Sex)

This is also not a problem exclusive to Defeat. 

Does anyone know if there is a maximum amount of animations that Defeat can load? I've got about 500 creature animations, so when I set my animation settings to use all the animations (Clear all the tags and check require all tags option) It only displays about 130 animations loaded?

Is that the cap that defeat can load or is that just the cap the Defeat will show me, even if all 500 are loaded by defeat?

28 minutes ago, drwhooves89665 said:

Does anyone know if there is a maximum amount of animations that Defeat can load? I've got about 500 creature animations, so when I set my animation settings to use all the animations (Clear all the tags and check require all tags option) It only displays about 130 animations loaded?

Is that the cap that defeat can load or is that just the cap the Defeat will show me, even if all 500 are loaded by defeat?

As far as I can tell, this is basically true. I never see more than about 130 max-ish (never counted but that number sounds about right.)

I'll assume you are using Sexlab tools to see that? Because, SL Tools will also allow you to refine the search on the fly and get more more specific animations. It's the best we can do for now.

(A hassle, I know, but these are times we live in. Our forbearers had to look in books to find new positions, so the glass is half full. ?)

hold the Modifier key to take a submission pose to “invite” the creature

This doesn't work. Anyone else?

It just triggers the normal surrender scenario on hostile creatures and triggers the follow me command on passive creatures (just follow, cannot interact to have sex).

1 hour ago, drwhooves89665 said:

Did you click to install Defeat in the MCM, before registering all animations? I believe Goubo said that can affect what animations defeat sees.

5 minutes ago, Aurelia Eclipse said:

How do I remove tags from the animation exclusion categories?

You have to clear all the tags, then start over.  As the info text says, highlight the tags you want to clear, then press the default key.  This is the key that you can use when setting a slider to select the default value (I've remapped my keys and I don't recall what the original key is).

5 hours ago, smithshah1990 said:

Can't change camera views during animations like I can rotate but not zoom in or out, is this the right place or should I look for at other mods concerning animations?

Use toggle free cam key set in your sexlab mcm.

14 minutes ago, Ibam2426 said:

My character stuck on resist animation. The aggresor is knocked but my character still doing resist animation. Its taking a long time for getting up sometime. Please help.

There is a clean up option in the MCM

(edited for clarity)

7 minutes ago, Ibam2426 said:

Ive done reconfigure and clean up option but still, thank you for your response

Which version of defeat are you using? The original, the russian updated one, or the original with the baka add-ons?

I use the Original with the Baka add-on (I mention because my solution may not be a good path if you use the Russian version) 

Defeat will frequently get kind of buggy over time.

I have to every so often go into falrim tools and just delete all the defeat forms and scripts. When you go back into the game after doing that it will act like you just installed it and you will have to activate it and import your settings again. But that keeps it running over time. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Which version of defeat are you using? The original, the russian updated one, or the original with the baka add-ons?

I use the Original with the Baka add-on (I mention because my solution may not be a good path if you use the Russian version) 

Defeat will frequently get kind of buggy over time.

I have to every so often go into falrim tools and just delete all the defeat forms and scripts. When you go back into the game after doing that it will act like you just installed it and you will have to activate it and import your settings again. But that keeps it running over time. 

Okay ill try, but once more :D can you direct me to baka add on? :D thanks allot