>>Warning: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  not installed<<
Patch: * SpikeDragonLord's "Centaur Race Alpha WIP"  
>>Warning: * SpikeDragonLord's "Centaur Race Alpha WIP"  not installed<<

ERROR(2014): Target folder for File Redirection not specified or does not exist: . FNIS.ini wrong or missing. See FNIS Description > FNIS Vortex/MO support (profiles), FNIS.ini.

1 hour ago, Michaelskyrimer said:

now its saying all animations are not compatible

are u using LE or SE?
Did you download the wrong version of animations? 

but it is installed

and im using Nexus

dont use Nexus :)
Use MO2

Has anyone found a fix for the "aggressor watches you". So basically, I'm traveling with a follower and after getting raped, I cannot escape and they don't rape my follower. I'm stuck in an endless loop and it's so annoying. Everything works fine except this annoying message and I'm locked in a loop.

Edit: Added mod list

Spoiler

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
06  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
07  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
08  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.9]
09  HentaiPregnancy.esm
0A  hdtHighHeel.esm
0B  Heels Sound.esm
0C  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0D  RaceMenu.esp
0E  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
0F  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
10  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
11  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
12  SLAnimLoader.esp
13  SexLabDefeat.esp
14  SkyUI.esp
15  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
16  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
17  XPMSE.esp
18  SOSRaceMenu.esp
19  WetFunction.esp
1A  SlaveTats.esp
1B  SimplyKnock.esp
1C  RapeTattoos.esp
++  No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp
1D  SLALAnimObj.esp
1E  Apropos2.esp
1F  AnubAnimObj.esp
20  DW.esp
21  FadeTattoos.esp
22  FNIS.esp
23  FNISSexyMove.esp
24  MoreNastyCritters.esp
25  EstrusChaurus.esp
26  XiNafay - Shoes.esp
27  pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
28  YurianaWench.esp
29  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
2A  MonnoBikini.esp
2B  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
2C  Blush When Aroused.esp
2D  YurianaWench -Sexlab Patch-.esp
2E  SexLabSquirtR.esp
2F  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
30  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
31  Facelight.esp
[/xml][/spoiler]

1 hour ago, benji007 said:

Has anyone found a fix for the "aggressor watches you". So basically, I'm traveling with a follower and after getting raped, I cannot escape and they don't rape my follower. I'm stuck in an endless loop and it's so annoying. Everything works fine except this annoying message and I'm locked in a loop.

Edit: Added mod list

Hide contents

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
06  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
07  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
08  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.9]
09  HentaiPregnancy.esm
0A  hdtHighHeel.esm
0B  Heels Sound.esm
0C  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0D  RaceMenu.esp
0E  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
0F  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
10  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
11  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
12  SLAnimLoader.esp
13  SexLabDefeat.esp
14  SkyUI.esp
15  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
16  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
17  XPMSE.esp
18  SOSRaceMenu.esp
19  WetFunction.esp
1A  SlaveTats.esp
1B  SimplyKnock.esp
1C  RapeTattoos.esp
++  No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp
1D  SLALAnimObj.esp
1E  Apropos2.esp
1F  AnubAnimObj.esp
20  DW.esp
21  FadeTattoos.esp
22  FNIS.esp
23  FNISSexyMove.esp
24  MoreNastyCritters.esp
25  EstrusChaurus.esp
26  XiNafay - Shoes.esp
27  pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
28  YurianaWench.esp
29  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
2A  MonnoBikini.esp
2B  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
2C  Blush When Aroused.esp
2D  YurianaWench -Sexlab Patch-.esp
2E  SexLabSquirtR.esp
2F  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
30  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
31  Facelight.esp
[/xml][/spoiler]

What helped me when I had this happen a while back was putting defeat at the bottom of your load order

On 5/19/2020 at 9:54 PM, WCSC said:

What helped me when I had this happen a while back was putting defeat at the bottom of your load order

Still happens. Creatures don't seem to give me the same problem though. Only human aggressors keep watching me and doing nothing.

Also, no matter if I set trauma and/or weakened to 5 secs for my followers, they still spend a long time slamming the ground with their fist

14 hours ago, AdiriWolf said:

There was a problem with animations. Characters cannot move during sex, they are on themselves or on different distances and they are only thanks. no animation please help

You didn't run FNIS or you didn't fix the issues in the displayed FNIS Warnings or Errors.

On 5/20/2020 at 7:19 PM, Stoopidlolo said:

Weird bug where it says an NPC is knocked down when they aren’t. Reviving them doesn’t work, and when I press the talk option nothing happens. Any way to fix this? 

apparently going through a load door fixed my issue :P

2 hours ago, Stoopidlolo said:

apparently going through a load door fixed my issue :P

Still, That shouldn't happen. Keep track of the last game save before this happened, you may have to go back if the problem persists. May have just been Skyrim being Skyrim or...something is broken or breaking.

So - as I'm sure many of you know there are multiple patched versions of Defeat in circulation and all of them work to some degree but have various issues.

I am (hopefully not surprisingly) still using the version I built back in September 2018 with strings restored by Tkc - the elegantly named "Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018).zip"

During my current play through I have identified and (I believe) fixed a major issue remaining in this version - a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down with the aggressors just standing looking at you. Since this is a major improvement (in my game at least) I am releasing an update and also taking the chance to simplify the file versioning :)

In summary - this won't make Defeat perfect but it should be an improvement if you are using Version 2 of my patch (with or without eng strings restored.)

If you are using my version 2 patch this should be OK to update in a running game (no guarantees - feedback welcome).

If you are using any other version you will need a new game to use it. 

Good luck!

Changelog Version 3

• Fixed a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down

Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3.7z

7 hours ago, Bane Master said:

So - as I'm sure many of you know there are multiple patched versions of Defeat in circulation and all of them work to some degree but have various issues.

I am (hopefully not surprisingly) still using the version I built back in September 2018 with strings restored by Tkc - the elegantly named "Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018).zip"

During my current play through I have identified and (I believe) fixed a major issue remaining in this version - a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down with the aggressors just standing looking at you. Since this is a major improvement (in my game at least I am releasing an update and also taking the chance to simplify the file versioning :)

In summary - this won't make Defeat perfect but it should be an improvement if you are using Version 2 of my patch (with or without eng strings restored.)

If you are using my version 2 patch this should be OK to update in a running game (no guarantees - feedback welcome).

Good luck!

Changelog Version 3

• Fixed a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down

Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3.7z 6.41 MB · 8 downloads

Thanks for this update.  Much appreciated.  'Defeat' is still THE best combat defeat mod, so thank you for your efforts, and for continuing to improve it

Can I ask a question about another issue that might come from 'Defeat' itself?

@Pamatronic 's mods for Deadly Furniture and Gallows depend on the use of your version of defeat to avoid some of the potential borking that can occur with the earlier versions

Goubo's latter versions had added, at my request, the 'capture on paralysis' option as this went well with then current PAHE versions (as it still does).  

However, I noted that the 'notes' which were written to go with the post Goubo versions mentioned something about modifying paralysis effects, but I could never work out quite what the changes were and what they did - certainly, no explicit explanations were provided

Reason for asking is that I cannot get the Heretic's Havok chains to attach properly to NPCs.  They did work just fine at one point in what now feels like the distant past.  There's a possibility that whatever was changed in Defeat might now cause this glitch

But now, when used in the Heretic Resources mod test zone, and in Musje's Home Sweet Home (HSH) mod, they don't work consistently.  Musje also says that they are problematic. 

@Pamatronic 's mods for Deadly Furniture and Gallows depend on the use of your version of defeat to avoid some of the potential borking that can occur with the earlier versions.   Pamatronic's mod now specifies use of your version of Defeat to work properly (might want to let him know if any current changes might affect that?)

Whatever, something in game does not play nicely with the chain attachment mechanisms, which seem to be reliant on the NPC being 'paralysed'

There are all sorts of weirdness re Skyrims' paralysis/alchemical effects, NPCs moonwalking etc (Google is full of examples).  

'Defeat' may seem to be one cause, or at least act as an enabler, of this in games in which it is installed, with deaths/other uses seemingly generating these odd behaviours fairly consistently, eg if one uses a paralysis potion on the attacked NPC.  If they die, they have a habit of flying off up into the air.  The NPC is 'dead', and some of them will levitate and even 'moonwalk'  (It's funny to watch, but If you use FRAPS to take a screen vid of that, they return slowly to earth as the frame rate reduces from 60FPS to (my) FRAP setting of 30 FPS)

And using HSH, paralysed NPC's will rise up into the air, moonwalk, bounce around off the ceiling etc, in a way that didn't seem to happen when Goubo's originals were in use

@Pamatronic 's mods for Deadly Furniture and Gallows depend on the use of your version of defeat to avoid some of the potential borking that can occur with the earlier versions.  I got some similar odd NPC effects originally on Pama's gallows, but current versions relying on your mod seem to be OK

Bottom line on all this is:

Do you have any idea if there could have been anything done to Defeat's 'paralysis' handling, or modification of game scripts, post Goubo, that might now make/help paralysed NPCs act weird in the ways described above?

I'd be grateful to have your view, and if you think there's nothing here to cause all that, I'll look elsewhere for a cause

TIA for any help you can offer

EDIT:  After some further very helpful replies from @Pamatronic it may not be 'Defeat' that is causing the problems with the Heretical stuff directly, but did the changes made in Defeat to any alchemical effects result in their maybe precluding/stopping a ragdoll effect being applied to NPCs, something which IS a necessary requirement for the NPC to be in a proper state to then link properly into the HSH/Heretical mods havok chain application?

On 9/24/2018 at 2:26 AM, Tkc said:

Thanks. I reupdated eng version from defeatfixed030918 (added your fixes and restored rest eng strings in dalogs(must be all now)). Here is updated variant and in this archive also saved modification times for files:

Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018).zip

@Bane Master @Tkc Had to dig a bit to be sure. Thank you. Both your efforts are appreciated.

At the risk of sounding stupid...both files are needed...yes?

On 5/31/2020 at 7:11 AM, Bane Master said:

During my current play through I have identified and (I believe) fixed a major issue remaining in this version - a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down with the aggressors just standing looking at you. Since this is a major improvement (in my game at least) I am releasing an update and also taking the chance to simplify the file versioning :)

Good luck!

Changelog Version 3

Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3.7z 6.41 MB · 24 downloads

Is this standalone? Or do I need to have the original Defeat? Also, do I need anything else, or just this patch?

I had an issue where some creatures worked while others never knocked her down AND couldn't be surrendered to. There are some that NEVER activate, and I think that's not something that can be helped, but I've had others that worked in one playthrough NOT work in another.

The workaround SEEMS to be to rebuild the SexLab animation registry, via SL Animation Loader's MCM, if anyone else has this curious issue.