19 hours ago, OccamsRazor04 said:

I'm having the same problem now. Does anyone have an idea what's causing it? I've tried playing around with the settings, disabling different mods, and nothing seems to do it.

I just updated to the Bane version and it's started happening when it didn't used to happen with the version on the OP.

This seems to happen if Defeat doesn't find any valid animations - I didn't add the animation filters to the MCM but I have observed  in my own games that if you select no tags at all, rather than everything, being included no animations get selected and this happens.

If you haven't, try setting some fairly generic tags which match a range of animations for each animation type and make sure that require all tags is off.

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

This seems to happen if Defeat doesn't find any valid animations - I didn't add the animation filters to the MCM but I have observed  in my own games that if you select no tags at all, rather than everything, being included no animations get selected and this happens.

If you haven't, try setting some fairly generic tags which match a range of animations for each animation type and make sure that require all tags is off.

I'm not sure this is what's causing it. I've got animation tags selected for every type of animation. Also, it seems to find an animation and lists it per usual, and even starts playing before it's interrupted by the enemies attacking. It's like something is breaking the scripting.

Im really bummed about this issue so coming here to see if someone can help me.

I can't get defeat to work at all on any of my characters. It seems the "marked" key works I can get them into a knocked down state but, when Im given the options "knocked down" and "talk to xxx" I click knocked down and nothing happens: the next tab doesn't open (rape revive strip clothing etc).

I will also note that no matter where I set the threshold, I can't be knocked down they straight kill me. Even if i set it to essential, same result. I can't surrender either. I have tried new games, wait for SL to install and then install defeat (something about MCM fighting each other). I've moved it down to the bottom of my order. Im not getting any errors in FNIS: Sexlab works fine. Got all these animations I cant use. I love this mod (not so much for the rape aspect but the little mini game/struggle is great, especially since im doing Lexy's LOTD and pump the enemy numbers up quite a bit so its a good "second change") Its almost hard to enjoy these playthroughs without it. 

Thanks for any help. If you need load order or anything I can get it. 

On 3/6/2020 at 4:38 PM, Bane Master said:

My guess is something is breaking the calm spell applied by defeat - not sure what, I haven't seen this happen during a scene myself - only at the start or end.

It turned out that after uninstalling and reinstalling old Defeat... it still had the issue. Then uninstalling and reinstalling the new Defeat... also still had it, lol. So I finally went back to an older save and got it working again. Seems like something somewhere probably had broken the spell, though I have no idea what.

My advice to anyone else that has this sort of interruption in the middle of an animation is: load an old save.

I've got questions to anyone who has good knowledge of how Defeat works.

What are the best settings to make NPC vs NPC work? All the time that I had this installed I've only maybe seen an assault/robbery happen once. 99% of the time a knocked down NPC is instantly killed off. Now however, it seems followers have no issue assaulting knocked down NPC's.

Why are followers not tied up on player defeat? Most of the time this only works in reverse when follower is assaulted.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting CTD because of SL Defeat. When I remove the mod in MO2, the game works fine. But as soon as the mod is activated, SKSE64 loads, MO2 locks itself briefly (as it does when the game is normally launched) and then the game doesn't even launch.

I've attempted to re-install SL Defeat 3 times with no effect. It's not an issue with requirements either, because SL is definitely working. Can confirm other SL mods are working.

Any suggestions?

11 minutes ago, RendoChief2287 said:

I keep getting CTD because of SL Defeat. When I remove the mod in MO2, the game works fine. But as soon as the mod is activated, SKSE64 loads, MO2 locks itself briefly (as it does when the game is normally launched) and then the game doesn't even launch.

I've attempted to re-install SL Defeat 3 times with no effect. It's not an issue with requirements either, because SL is definitely working. Can confirm other SL mods are working.

Any suggestions?

are you using the SSE version of defeat? Because the one on the DL page of this forum is not for SSE

Hey guys, has anyone managed to beat that annoying follower bug that makes it so that your followers get up while you're getting raped, walk around, witness and interrupt? The same question has come up multiple times in this thread but the answer has always been to either ignore it or "increase the followers bleedout time" with some other mod or tweak. How exactly do you do that? I've looked all over the place for such a mod but none seem to work.

The main problem is that when your character also gets downed, the game treats it as the combat being over so the followers automatically get up unless there are enough enemies to rape them too. They don't just stay down until the enemy is done with you.

10 hours ago, coolbones said:

The same question has come up multiple times in this thread but the answer has always been to either ignore it or "increase the followers bleedout time" with some other mod or tweak. How exactly do you do that?

You can change a game setting with the SetGS console command.  For example:

SetGS fBleedoutMin 60
SetGS fBleeoutRecover 0.01
SetGS fBleedoutRate 150

Changes made this way do not persist between game sessions so a batch file would be more convenient.  Better yet, use the Creation Kit or TES5Edit to make a small mod, or add the settings to an existing mod that you have.  You'll sometimes see similar changes in combat overhaul mods, but you won't want an entire overhaul for one tiny feature.  However, a Google search for "skyrim nexus fbleedoutmin" does offer as the first result an obscure mod that just changes a few of these settings, if you're not into editing.  (I have not tried that mod.  I came across a discussion on bleedout settings years ago and added those changes to another mod I was already using.)

10 hours ago, coolbones said:

The main problem is that when your character also gets downed, the game treats it as the combat being over so the followers automatically get up unless there are enough enemies to rape them too. They don't just stay down until the enemy is done with you.

Be sure that Follower Collateral is on.  I haven't had that happen.  For instance, PC + one follower defeated by a troll, the follower stayed in bleedout while the troll raped the PC.  I'm using the unpatched version 5.3.5 from the mod's description page.  There are various modified versions available, and it's possible that experiences will differ between them. 

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You can change a game setting with the SetGS console command.  For example:

SetGS fBleedoutMin 60
SetGS fBleeoutRecover 0.01
SetGS fBleedoutRate 150

Changes made this way do not persist between game sessions so a batch file would be more convenient.  Better yet, use the Creation Kit or TES5Edit to make a small mod, or add the settings to an existing mod that you have.  You'll sometimes see similar changes in combat overhaul mods, but you won't want an entire overhaul for one tiny feature.  However, a Google search for "skyrim nexus fbleedoutmin" does offer as the first result an obscure mod that just changes a few of these settings, if you're not into editing.  (I have not tried that mod.  I came across a discussion on bleedout settings years ago and added those changes to another mod I was already using.)

Be sure that Follower Collateral is on.  I haven't had that happen.  For instance, PC + one follower defeated by a troll, the follower stayed in bleedout while the troll raped the PC.  I'm using the unpatched version 5.3.5 from the mod's description page.  There are various modified versions available, and it's possible that experiences will differ between them. 

Thank you for your reply Hexbolt8, very nice of you.

It's good to know that it doesn't happen to you. It's probably another mod conflicting then. 

Just in case I uninstalled and reinstalled defeat, making sure that follower collateral was on, but the problem persisted.

One thing that was very interesting was that I tried changing the bleedout setting in TES5edit but it didn't work, the bleedout mods didn't work either. The followers would still get up fast, even if the mod I made and the ones I downloaded are at the end of the load order.

I then tried downing my followers by myself out of combat and sure enough they get up within seconds. I'm going to try disabling some other mods and see if that fixes it.

Edit: can't for the life of me find any conflicts with my mods. None of them seem to affect the bleed out. Plus the bleed out mod seem to work fine as long as I stay in combat. The followers stay down as intended, it's only when the combat is over that they get up. I also noticed that even if there are multiple enemies, if they decide to focus on my character and leave the follower alone, they will get up after a few seconds, witness and attack. If at least one enemy goes for the follower, everything works as intended.

4 hours ago, coolbones said:

Thank you for your reply Hexbolt8, very nice of you.

It's good to know that it doesn't happen to you. It's probably another mod conflicting then. 

Just in case I uninstalled and reinstalled defeat, making sure that follower collateral was on, but the problem persisted.

One thing that was very interesting was that I tried changing the bleedout setting in TES5edit but it didn't work, the bleedout mods didn't work either. The followers would still get up fast, even if the mod I made and the ones I downloaded are at the end of the load order.

I then tried downing my followers by myself out of combat and sure enough they get up within seconds. I'm going to try disabling some other mods and see if that fixes it.

Edit: can't for the life of me find any conflicts with my mods. None of them seem to affect the bleed out. Plus the bleed out mod seem to work fine as long as I stay in combat. The followers stay down as intended, it's only when the combat is over that they get up. I also noticed that even if there are multiple enemies, if they decide to focus on my character and leave the follower alone, they will get up after a few seconds, witness and attack. If at least one enemy goes for the follower, everything works as intended.

I'm not sure if my experience is sufficient to help but I'll give a try.

First you need to make sure your followers are ACTUAL followers as far as defeat is concerned, and registered as such (EFFF for example will show their name on the pane on the left by default. that's how I check easily.  I'm sure there's other ways like CK but EFFF is easy)  random NPCs that follow you or "follower mod" npcs that don't use whatever script Defeat is detecting don't count.  They won't have the bleedout debuff applied to them because defeat doesn't think they're a follower.  They may stand around waiting or be in a bleedout state but recover early. When in doubt, any npc following you should be recruited in EFFF and you can bet defeat will now be able to handle them (unless you've messed up one of the billion other combinations of filters that would make an encounter ignore them). 

Also this issue can be caused by combining with DeathAlternative.  Defeat will see you're down but it doesn't always interact with followers correctly and apply the nerfs to their health regen - so they finish bleedout early.  I don't have any idea why. I stopped using DeathAlternative altogether for partially that reason, and when I did my defeat headaches decreased noticably (but not completely because defeat is a fickle mistress). 

Another possible DA problem - Using death alternative combined with "disable player victim" option in Defeat can lead to an issue where no defeat action is happening after everyone is down.  This is because under normal circumstances followers aren't handled at all unless defeat is handling you. If you are not a nominally eligible victim, your followers won't even be checked (except in the event that you were never in the combat and not seen by the AI).

Next, if you're a character who can't be assaulted because of FILTERS (rather than "disable player victim") with followers who can, (intentional or not) the assaults don't work the way you would expect.   Defeat just doesn't work great if you're, say, a male character who you've filtered out the possibility of getting assaulted, with female followers who you have not.  That's basically never going to work quite right in my experience, just due to the order in which defeat checks for next steps.  Defeat works best in a party of same-sex characters. 

Next make sure you're using the "original" down method - it just causes the least headaches.  This should (mostly) always put them in a bleedout state with no health regen UNLESS they happened to be in a transition state (getting up, or about to) the moment you went down.

Last though I'm going to go a different route and just say that should all else fail, you should just set your followers' health low so they can be re-downed quickly and don't ruin your scene, maybe also set their attackdamagemult to - 0.95 so they're not likely to cause problems if they DO get up early, and if you're really feeling like stopping them from being a pain, modav their mana down to just above zero so they can't cast spells.  So at least if they get out of control they don't kill something in the middle of an animation, end your scene, or do who knows what else.

1 hour ago, shencereys said:

I'm not sure if my experience is sufficient to help but I'll give a try.

First you need to make sure your followers are ACTUAL followers as far as defeat is concerned, and registered as such (EFFF for example will show their name on the pane on the left by default. that's how I check easily.  I'm sure there's other ways like CK but EFFF is easy)  random NPCs that follow you or "follower mod" npcs that don't use whatever script Defeat is detecting don't count.  They won't have the bleedout debuff applied to them because defeat doesn't think they're a follower.  They may stand around waiting or be in a bleedout state but recover early. When in doubt, any npc following you should be recruited in EFFF and you can bet defeat will now be able to handle them (unless you've messed up one of the billion other combinations of filters that would make an encounter ignore them). 

Also this issue can be caused by combining with DeathAlternative.  Defeat will see you're down but it doesn't always interact with followers correctly and apply the nerfs to their health regen - so they finish bleedout early.  I don't have any idea why. I stopped using DeathAlternative altogether for partially that reason, and when I did my defeat headaches decreased noticably (but not completely because defeat is a fickle mistress). 

Another possible DA problem - Using death alternative combined with "disable player victim" option in Defeat can lead to an issue where no defeat action is happening after everyone is down.  This is because under normal circumstances followers aren't handled at all unless defeat is handling you. If you are not a nominally eligible victim, your followers won't even be checked (except in the event that you were never in the combat and not seen by the AI).

Next, if you're a character who can't be assaulted because of FILTERS (rather than "disable player victim") with followers who can, (intentional or not) the assaults don't work the way you would expect.   Defeat just doesn't work great if you're, say, a male character who you've filtered out the possibility of getting assaulted, with female followers who you have not.  That's basically never going to work quite right in my experience, just due to the order in which defeat checks for next steps.  Defeat works best in a party of same-sex characters. 

Next make sure you're using the "original" down method - it just causes the least headaches.  This should (mostly) always put them in a bleedout state with no health regen UNLESS they happened to be in a transition state (getting up, or about to) the moment you went down.

Last though I'm going to go a different route and just say that should all else fail, you should just set your followers' health low so they can be re-downed quickly and don't ruin your scene, maybe also set their attackdamagemult to - 0.95 so they're not likely to cause problems if they DO get up early, and if you're really feeling like stopping them from being a pain, modav their mana down to just above zero so they can't cast spells.  So at least if they get out of control they don't kill something in the middle of an animation, end your scene, or do who knows what else.

Hi shencereysthank you for your reply.

Yes, they are actual followers (tried it with Mjoll and Lydia). Confirmed that they are followers in EFF. I'm not using death alternative since it wasn't recommended by the creator of Defeat. I also have a female character. 

Extending the bleedout helped with the occasional issue of them getting up just as I was going down, making it disappear entirely.

That's a good thought, lowering their health, that could work in a group. but if there's only one enemy and they're busy with the dragonborn they still interrupt.

Plus if it's in a group defeat will work normally as an enemy will assault them, after which they will lie in trauma and not get up until everything is over, or get assaulted again.

The issue really only arises if there's only a single enemy, or multiple enemies who ignore the follower (although they usually don't).

I guess while I'm at it I might as well post my load order.

I've been uninstalling one mod at a time and trying again in controlled conditions with no success.

I'd have Lydia for a follower, spawn a troll, get downed and see what happened.

Every single time Lydia would stay down as long as combat continued, but as soon as I got downed and the combat music faded, she would get up and walk around.

After a few seconds she would witness the assault and attack.

If there are 2-3 enemies one of them would usually go for her, making the mod work normally.

The issue would only arise when the follower would be left alone before the start of the scene.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esm
  7  7     Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
  8  8     Unique Flowers & Plants.esm
  9  9     FarmhouseChimneys.esp
 10  a     RSkyrimChildren.esm
 11  b     hdtHighHeel.esm
 12  c     RaceCompatibility.esm
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 14  e     SexLab.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 16 10     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 17 11     ApachiiHair.esm
 18 12     SexLabAroused.esm
 19 13     CreatureFramework.esm
 20 14     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 21 15     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 22 16     DeviousFramework.esm
 23 17     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 24 18     EFFCore.esm
 25 19     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 26 1a     SLAnimLoader.esp
 27 1b     Skyrim 2017 TPTC - Parallax Maps.esp
 28 1c     Real Roads.esp
 29 1d     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 30 1e     Distinct Skyrim Landscapes.esp
 31 1f     Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp
 32 20     The Forts of Skyrim-Rebuilt.esp
 33 21     Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
 34 22     WondersofWeather.esp
 35 23     mintylightningmod.esp
 36 24     Lepidoptera Of Skyrim DLC1.esp
 37 25     UniqueBarbas.esp
 38 26     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 39 27     AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
 40 28     Differently Ebony.esp
 41 29     Avitus weapons-armor.esp
 42 2a     Better Dynamic Ash.esp
 43 2b     SkyUI.esp
 44 2c     Extended UI.esp
 45 2d     SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
 46 2e     Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
 47 2f     Realistic HD Beverages.esp
 48 30     Skysan_Icicle.esp
 49 31     ORM-Arvak.esp
 50 32     The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
 51 33     RSChildren.esp
 52 34     RSChildren - Complete.esp
 53 35     RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
 54 36     Beards.esp
 55 37     Brows.esp
 56 38     VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
 57 39     FISS.esp
 58 3a     AMatterOfTime.esp
 59 3b     WM_WidgetMod.esp
 60 3c     ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp
 61 3d     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 62 3e     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 63 3f     dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
 64 40     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 65 41     HHairstyles.esp
 66 42     Eyes of Aber.esp
 67 43     Mage Robes.esp
 68 44     VioLens.esp
 69 45     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 70 46     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 71 47     LadyKdCirclets.esp
 72 48     TKDodge.esp
 73 49     RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
 74 4a     SGEyebrows.esp
 75 4b     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 76 4c     RapeTattoos.esp
 77 4d     FadeTattoos.esp
 78 4e     SlaveTats.esp
 79 4f     HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
 80 50     Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
 81 51     KS Hairdo's.esp
 82 52     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 83 53     SLALAnimObj.esp
 84 54     Vivid Weathers.esp
 85 55     fogrimlegendaryedition.esp
 86 56     Rya-re.esp
 87 57     Kai's Lipstick.esp
 88 58     WetandCold.esp
 89 59     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 90 5a     3DNPC.esp
 91 5b     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 92 5c     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 93 5d     Tamriel Reloaded Flora.esp
 94 5e     Immersive Jewelry.esp
 95 5f     Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp
 96 60     Unique Shops and Stores.esp
 97 61     DeviantKaleds_Nord_Ship_Replacers.esp
 98 62     Obsidian Mountain Fogs For LE.esp
 99 63     Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp
100 64     LC_BuildYourNobleHouse.esp
101 65     MoreNastyCritters.esp
102 66     HagravenSkinShaders.esp
103 67     Mortal Enemies.esp
104 68     Weathered Road Signs.esp
105 69     ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
106 6a     OpulentThievesGuild.esp
107 6b     Captured Dreams.esp
108 6c     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
109 6d     JKs LITE - Cities.esp
110 6e     The Ruins.esp
111 6f     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
112 70     Atlas Legendary.esp
113 71     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
114 72     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
115 73     Cloaks.esp
116 74     Nordic Ruins of Skyrim.esp
117 75     fallentreebridges.esp
118 76     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
119 77     SimpleSlavery.esp
120 78     Animated Enchantments.esp
121 79     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
122 7a     RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp
123 7b     DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
124 7c     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
125 7d     _tck_SpellCrafting.esp
126 7e     Botox.esp
           Botox_CharGen.esp
127 7f     NB-Scars.esp
128 80     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
129 81     Skysan_ENBHorseTrough.esp
130 82     Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
131 83     Smoking Torches and Candles.esp
132 84     Blush When Aroused.esp
133 85     Blush When Aroused CE.esp
134 86     EstrusChaurus.esp
135 87     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
136 88     FNIS.esp
137 89     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
138 8a     KomAnimObjects.esp
139 8b     KomAnimScaler.esp
140 8c     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
141 8d     ZMDs Hand Nail Overlays for RaceMenu v3.esp
142 8e     DfwSupport.esp
143 8f     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
144 90     TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
145 91     Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
146 92     Witch Of The Wild.esp
147 93     NoWeaponDraw.esp
148 94     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
149 95     Sunstarved_Tanlines.esp
150 96     SOSRaceMenu.esp
151 97     CharacterMakingExtender.esp
152 98     RaceMenu.esp
153 99     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
154 9a     DeviousToys.esp
155 9b     Immersive Horses.esp
156 9c     Craftable Horse Barding.esp
157 9d     Atlas Map Markers.esp
158 9e     LABikiniLight.esp
159 9f     LABikiniHeavy.esp
160 a0     mihailzombies.esp
161 a1     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
162 a2     TAWoBA_Rebalance.esp
163 a3     Immersive Weapons.esp
164 a4     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
165 a5     aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
166 a6     UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp
167 a7     Morning Fogs.esp
168 a8     SexLab Pheromones.esp
169 a9     SOS - Shop.esp
170 aa     DeviantKaleds_Nord_Ship_Replacers_DawnguardPatch_1.0.esp
171 ab     RiftenMural.esp
172 ac     Deviously Enslaved.esp
173 ad     EmbersHD.esp
174 ae     Atlas Dawnguard.esp
175 af     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
176 b0     Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
177 b1     SignTown_by_YURIL_1o5.esp
178 b2     Atlas Blackreach.esp
179 b3     Immersive Music Temples.esp
180 b4     Immersive Music.esp
181 b5     Atlas Dragonborn.esp
182 b6     Skyland Imperial Forts and Dungeons.esp
183 b7     RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
184 b8     Atlas Hearthfire.esp
185 b9     PAN_NPCs.esp
186 ba     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
187 bb     FireBurns.esp
188 bc     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
189 bd     The Ordinary Women.esp
190 be     Bijin AIO.esp
191 bf     Bijin Wives.esp
192 c0     Bijin NPCs.esp
193 c1     SBF All In One + DLC.esp
194 c2     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
195 c3     Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp
196 c4     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
197 c5     FNISspells.esp
198 c6     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
199 c7     Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
200 c8     ZMDs Feet Nail Art for RaceMenu v1.esp
201 c9     SkyHUD.esp
           Babette.esp
202 ca     UIExtensions.esp
203 cb     EFFDialogue.esp
204 cc     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
205 cd     SexLabDefeat.esp
206 ce     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
207 cf     AddItemMenuLE.esp
208 d0     Obedient bleed out.esp
           XPMSE.esp
209 d1     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
210 d2     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
211 d3     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
212 d4     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
213 d5     FarmhouseChimneysLAL.esp
214 d6     Bashed Patch, 0.esp
215 d7     DynDOLOD.esp

So, this might sound kind of dumb, but I'm honestly still new to the whole "modding" scene; however, this one has caught my interest, but...well, I tried installing it twice, as well as all the requirements (and the requirements of the requirements), and you can probably guess that I failed both times. I'm not sure if a walkthrough would be too much to ask for, but that's certainly what I'd like: not just for running this mod, but for properly implementing all the other mods that it needs in order to function as well. I haven't really been able to find any video walkthrough of how to properly implement it yet, and I'm unsure if anyone would really want to go through the effort of typing out a full step-by-step tutorial of what to do and what to download, but something along the lines of either of these would be highly appreciated.

I'm have a bug with any version, where a function UpdateCreatureFilter.

Defeat down to infinity loop...

[04/14/2020 - 04:08:14PM] Error: Array index 33554532 is out of range (0-127)                                      
stack:                                                                                                             
        [DefeatRessourcesQst (B004B8D1)].defeatconfig.UpdateCreatureFilter() - "defeatconfig.psc" Line ?           
        [DefeatRessourcesQst (B004B8D1)].defeatconfig.Install() - "defeatconfig.psc" Line ?                        
        [DefeatMCMQst (B006D3D4)].defeatmcmscr.OnOptionSelect() - "defeatmcmscr.psc" Line ?                        
        [DefeatMCMQst (B006D3D4)].defeatmcmscr.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?                        
        [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (39000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[04/14/2020 - 04:08:14PM] Error: Array index 33554531 is out of range (0-127)                                      
stack:                                                                                                             
        [DefeatRessourcesQst (B004B8D1)].defeatconfig.UpdateCreatureFilter() - "defeatconfig.psc" Line ?           
        [DefeatRessourcesQst (B004B8D1)].defeatconfig.Install() - "defeatconfig.psc" Line ?                        
        [DefeatMCMQst (B006D3D4)].defeatmcmscr.OnOptionSelect() - "defeatmcmscr.psc" Line ?                        
        [DefeatMCMQst (B006D3D4)].defeatmcmscr.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?                        
        [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (39000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[04/14/2020 - 04:08:14PM] Error: Array index 33554530 is out of range (0-127)                                      
stack:                                                                                                             

On 4/14/2020 at 4:22 AM, coolbones said:

I guess while I'm at it I might as well post my load order.

I've been uninstalling one mod at a time and trying again in controlled conditions with no success.

I'd have Lydia for a follower, spawn a troll, get downed and see what happened.

Every single time Lydia would stay down as long as combat continued, but as soon as I got downed and the combat music faded, she would get up and walk around.

After a few seconds she would witness the assault and attack.

If there are 2-3 enemies one of them would usually go for her, making the mod work normally.

The issue would only arise when the follower would be left alone before the start of the scene.

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esm
  7  7     Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
  8  8     Unique Flowers & Plants.esm
  9  9     FarmhouseChimneys.esp
 10  a     RSkyrimChildren.esm
 11  b     hdtHighHeel.esm
 12  c     RaceCompatibility.esm
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 14  e     SexLab.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 16 10     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 17 11     ApachiiHair.esm
 18 12     SexLabAroused.esm
 19 13     CreatureFramework.esm
 20 14     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 21 15     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 22 16     DeviousFramework.esm
 23 17     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 24 18     EFFCore.esm
 25 19     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 26 1a     SLAnimLoader.esp
 27 1b     Skyrim 2017 TPTC - Parallax Maps.esp
 28 1c     Real Roads.esp
 29 1d     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 30 1e     Distinct Skyrim Landscapes.esp
 31 1f     Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp
 32 20     The Forts of Skyrim-Rebuilt.esp
 33 21     Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
 34 22     WondersofWeather.esp
 35 23     mintylightningmod.esp
 36 24     Lepidoptera Of Skyrim DLC1.esp
 37 25     UniqueBarbas.esp
 38 26     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 39 27     AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
 40 28     Differently Ebony.esp
 41 29     Avitus weapons-armor.esp
 42 2a     Better Dynamic Ash.esp
 43 2b     SkyUI.esp
 44 2c     Extended UI.esp
 45 2d     SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
 46 2e     Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
 47 2f     Realistic HD Beverages.esp
 48 30     Skysan_Icicle.esp
 49 31     ORM-Arvak.esp
 50 32     The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
 51 33     RSChildren.esp
 52 34     RSChildren - Complete.esp
 53 35     RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
 54 36     Beards.esp
 55 37     Brows.esp
 56 38     VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
 57 39     FISS.esp
 58 3a     AMatterOfTime.esp
 59 3b     WM_WidgetMod.esp
 60 3c     ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp
 61 3d     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 62 3e     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 63 3f     dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
 64 40     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 65 41     HHairstyles.esp
 66 42     Eyes of Aber.esp
 67 43     Mage Robes.esp
 68 44     VioLens.esp
 69 45     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 70 46     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 71 47     LadyKdCirclets.esp
 72 48     TKDodge.esp
 73 49     RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
 74 4a     SGEyebrows.esp
 75 4b     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 76 4c     RapeTattoos.esp
 77 4d     FadeTattoos.esp
 78 4e     SlaveTats.esp
 79 4f     HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
 80 50     Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
 81 51     KS Hairdo's.esp
 82 52     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 83 53     SLALAnimObj.esp
 84 54     Vivid Weathers.esp
 85 55     fogrimlegendaryedition.esp
 86 56     Rya-re.esp
 87 57     Kai's Lipstick.esp
 88 58     WetandCold.esp
 89 59     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 90 5a     3DNPC.esp
 91 5b     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 92 5c     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 93 5d     Tamriel Reloaded Flora.esp
 94 5e     Immersive Jewelry.esp
 95 5f     Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp
 96 60     Unique Shops and Stores.esp
 97 61     DeviantKaleds_Nord_Ship_Replacers.esp
 98 62     Obsidian Mountain Fogs For LE.esp
 99 63     Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp
100 64     LC_BuildYourNobleHouse.esp
101 65     MoreNastyCritters.esp
102 66     HagravenSkinShaders.esp
103 67     Mortal Enemies.esp
104 68     Weathered Road Signs.esp
105 69     ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
106 6a     OpulentThievesGuild.esp
107 6b     Captured Dreams.esp
108 6c     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
109 6d     JKs LITE - Cities.esp
110 6e     The Ruins.esp
111 6f     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
112 70     Atlas Legendary.esp
113 71     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
114 72     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
115 73     Cloaks.esp
116 74     Nordic Ruins of Skyrim.esp
117 75     fallentreebridges.esp
118 76     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
119 77     SimpleSlavery.esp
120 78     Animated Enchantments.esp
121 79     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
122 7a     RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp
123 7b     DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
124 7c     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
125 7d     _tck_SpellCrafting.esp
126 7e     Botox.esp
           Botox_CharGen.esp
127 7f     NB-Scars.esp
128 80     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
129 81     Skysan_ENBHorseTrough.esp
130 82     Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
131 83     Smoking Torches and Candles.esp
132 84     Blush When Aroused.esp
133 85     Blush When Aroused CE.esp
134 86     EstrusChaurus.esp
135 87     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
136 88     FNIS.esp
137 89     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
138 8a     KomAnimObjects.esp
139 8b     KomAnimScaler.esp
140 8c     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
141 8d     ZMDs Hand Nail Overlays for RaceMenu v3.esp
142 8e     DfwSupport.esp
143 8f     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
144 90     TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
145 91     Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
146 92     Witch Of The Wild.esp
147 93     NoWeaponDraw.esp
148 94     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
149 95     Sunstarved_Tanlines.esp
150 96     SOSRaceMenu.esp
151 97     CharacterMakingExtender.esp
152 98     RaceMenu.esp
153 99     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
154 9a     DeviousToys.esp
155 9b     Immersive Horses.esp
156 9c     Craftable Horse Barding.esp
157 9d     Atlas Map Markers.esp
158 9e     LABikiniLight.esp
159 9f     LABikiniHeavy.esp
160 a0     mihailzombies.esp
161 a1     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
162 a2     TAWoBA_Rebalance.esp
163 a3     Immersive Weapons.esp
164 a4     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
165 a5     aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
166 a6     UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp
167 a7     Morning Fogs.esp
168 a8     SexLab Pheromones.esp
169 a9     SOS - Shop.esp
170 aa     DeviantKaleds_Nord_Ship_Replacers_DawnguardPatch_1.0.esp
171 ab     RiftenMural.esp
172 ac     Deviously Enslaved.esp
173 ad     EmbersHD.esp
174 ae     Atlas Dawnguard.esp
175 af     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
176 b0     Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
177 b1     SignTown_by_YURIL_1o5.esp
178 b2     Atlas Blackreach.esp
179 b3     Immersive Music Temples.esp
180 b4     Immersive Music.esp
181 b5     Atlas Dragonborn.esp
182 b6     Skyland Imperial Forts and Dungeons.esp
183 b7     RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
184 b8     Atlas Hearthfire.esp
185 b9     PAN_NPCs.esp
186 ba     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
187 bb     FireBurns.esp
188 bc     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
189 bd     The Ordinary Women.esp
190 be     Bijin AIO.esp
191 bf     Bijin Wives.esp
192 c0     Bijin NPCs.esp
193 c1     SBF All In One + DLC.esp
194 c2     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
195 c3     Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp
196 c4     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
197 c5     FNISspells.esp
198 c6     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
199 c7     Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
200 c8     ZMDs Feet Nail Art for RaceMenu v1.esp
201 c9     SkyHUD.esp
           Babette.esp
202 ca     UIExtensions.esp
203 cb     EFFDialogue.esp
204 cc     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
205 cd     SexLabDefeat.esp
206 ce     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
207 cf     AddItemMenuLE.esp
208 d0     Obedient bleed out.esp
           XPMSE.esp
209 d1     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
210 d2     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
211 d3     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
212 d4     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
213 d5     FarmhouseChimneysLAL.esp
214 d6     Bashed Patch, 0.esp
215 d7     DynDOLOD.esp

I ran into this issue from time to time as well.  I eventually solved it but I can't remember exactly what I did - I think I set the post-assault debuff time to maximum on NPC and follower.

Also is lydia using any enchanted equipment or do you have any mods that might globally affect followers?  I didn't see any there in your load order that I recognized, but I also saw a bashed patch.  Anything adding health regen can potentially screw up defeat's handling of followers in my experience.

And just to test that it's not a flaw in yours settings, try on my attached defeat config.  It is working for me on my Female character + lydia right now.  If this does not fix the issue we can safely say that the problem lies with some other mod or equips

DefeatConfig.json

So uhm... I was wondering if someone could help me, Ive tried installing defeat several times, but now it will crash on MCM when i try to modify any of the settings...

The rest of mods dependind on Sexlab work, or so I think...

iIve tried to make a correct load order and such, and (I THINK) ive got every required mod :(