4 hours ago, DeathToHumankind said:

Mod description says that after feed  enemy will be  exhausted, but they just keep standing doing nothing/ Feels like the animation just doesn't start, but enemy is actually exhausted.

I don't think that "exhausted" has its own animation (separate from bleedout and trauma) but you should still be able to use the Action or Activate keys for additional options on the exhausted NPC.

20 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello,
I'm trying to use Defeat along with Death Alternative. To make this work without problems you have to set up the MCM of both mods.

Can someone please tell me what I have to set. Screenshots would be helpful.

For DAYMOYL I think the settings in the first page are the most important. Especially the ones on top right.

image.thumb.png.8da42ac3f74a37be7df1f70220a9d01e.png

Here's my page three with only Defeat installed. I usually also use M.C.G. and if that is installed it appears here and you can then set the probabilities between Defeat and M.C.G. If Defeat is not listed here, just click the "Manual Registration" at the first page and do what the instruction tell.

image.thumb.png.acf3ad8b840b73a69cb0d83257ee8ccc.png

In Defeat's MCM (sorry, no pictures) you should turn off all the defeat options under the "Player as victim" so that Defeat will not fire at the same time as DAYMOYL. Under "Player Post-Assault" I turn everything else off, except the"(Base) Death Alternative", which I set to 100 %. You can then set the options in DAYMOYL's MCM page "On Blackout Event Settings" as you like.

2 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

For DAYMOYL I think the settings in the first page are the most important. Especially the ones on top right.

image.thumb.png.8da42ac3f74a37be7df1f70220a9d01e.png

Here's my page three with only Defeat installed. I usually also use M.C.G. and if that is installed it appears here and you can then set the probabilities between Defeat and M.C.G. If Defeat is not listed here, just click the "Manual Registration" at the first page and do what the instruction tell.

image.thumb.png.acf3ad8b840b73a69cb0d83257ee8ccc.png

In Defeat's MCM (sorry, no pictures) you should turn off all the defeat options under the "Player as victim" so that Defeat will not fire at the same time as DAYMOYL. Under "Player Post-Assault" I turn everything else off, except the"(Base) Death Alternative", which I set to 100 %. You can then set the options in DAYMOYL's MCM page "On Blackout Event Settings" as you like.

First of all thanks for the answer.
Will it lead to bugs or crashes if I don't disable the settings under "Player Post-Assault"?

3 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

First of all thanks for the answer.
Will it lead to bugs or crashes if I don't disable the settings under "Player Post-Assault"?

DAYMOYL has almost all of those options under "On Blackout Event Settings" and I usually let DAYMOYL handle post events so that I have those options in one place. Anyway it shouldn't be a problem to let Defeat handle these. The Defeat's Post Assault page gives you options what happens after the Defeat's assault and the "(Base) Death Alternative", which takes you to DAYMOYLS Blackout scenarios,  doesn't need to be 100 %.

25 minutes ago, damnvox said:

I'm lvl 15 and the player character is still not being assaulted. any one know why?

Because you haven't lost a battle yet?  It would help if you provide a lot more detail.  What are you seeing, what have you tried, what do you expect to happen that isn't, what MCM settings are you using that are relevant to those situations?

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Because you haven't lost a battle yet?  It would help if you provide a lot more detail.  What are you seeing, what have you tried, what do you expect to happen that isn't, what MCM settings are you using that are relevant to those situations?

I've tried intentionally losing fights and surrendering. everything is enabled, arousal threshold to like 10, assault chance to 95%, and morality doesn't matter. every time I enter a situation where an enemy could assault my character; all my stuff just gets taken or in the case of surrender, they just send me on my way.

I was wondering if someone could help me? I'm new to modding Skyrim and I'm having a crashing issue involving this mod. My crash log reads: 

Error: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (150C16D8) because their base types do not match

I'm not sure what this means.. I've uninstalled and reinstalled through my mod manager and I'm still crashing after making a new save file. I crash as I try to enter to the first doorway in the intro, basically the first loading screen in the game.

I'm using LOOT but I'm not sure if the automatic load order has anything to do with this error? Anyone know how to resolve this? I love the idea of this mod! I'm just a noob when it comes to this stuff... Thank you for your help!

My load order per LOOTs automatic loading:

Skyrim

Update

Dawnguard

CreatureFramework

ApachiiHair

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core

SexLab

SexLabAroused

SexLabDefeat

Tiwa44_SpiceGear

Tiwa44_Minidresses

SexLabNudeCreatures

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS - Shop

Caelia Follower

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP

AnubAnimObj

SexLabMatchMaker

MoreNastyCritters

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon

SOSRaceMenu

XPMSE

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

SkyUI

FNIS

On 5/7/2020 at 12:22 PM, CrowHeda said:

I was wondering if someone could help me? I'm new to modding Skyrim and I'm having a crashing issue involving this mod. My crash log reads: 

Error: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (150C16D8) because their base types do not match

I'm not sure what this means.. I've uninstalled and reinstalled through my mod manager and I'm still crashing after making a new save file. I crash as I try to enter to the first doorway in the intro, basically the first loading screen in the game.

I'm using LOOT but I'm not sure if the automatic load order has anything to do with this error? Anyone know how to resolve this? I love the idea of this mod! I'm just a noob when it comes to this stuff... Thank you for your help!

My load order per LOOTs automatic loading:

Skyrim

Update

Dawnguard

CreatureFramework

ApachiiHair

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core

SexLab

SexLabAroused

SexLabDefeat

Tiwa44_SpiceGear

Tiwa44_Minidresses

SexLabNudeCreatures

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS - Shop

Caelia Follower

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP

AnubAnimObj

SexLabMatchMaker

MoreNastyCritters

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon

SOSRaceMenu

XPMSE

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

SkyUI

FNIS

Defeat needs to be at the bottom

Could anyone help me too?
I've already installed everything that's required and every thing is up-to-date
Prior to my problem I already had the files for this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

but all of them are just standing instead of getting it on, and so I resorted to disabling tags; none of it worked

and so I resorted to downloading FunnyBiz 25.2 (the only one, not all of its files) (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animation-resources/

Kindly bear my stupidity but I think I'm stuck doing vanilla rn.....

1 minute ago, SovietJar said:

Could anyone help me too?
I've already installed everything that's required and every thing is up-to-date
Prior to my problem I already had the files for this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

but all of them are just standing instead of getting it on, and so I resorted to disabling tags; none of it worked

and so I resorted to downloading FunnyBiz 25.2 (the only one, not all of its files) (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animation-resources/

Kindly bear my stupidity but I think I'm stuck doing vanilla rn.....

What did you install for what and which requirements?
You answer nothing here ?

You need Sexlab, Sexlab Animation Loader, FNIS, ideally Mod Organizer 2, reading some basic tutorials, then install funnybiz pack, run FNIS without blowing up.
Ideally also get Animation Limit Crash Fix and a ton of other stuff I guess. 
Welcome to the Kink Jungle. 

12 minutes ago, SovietJar said:

all of them are just standing instead of getting it on

There's an important distinction.  If they're standing around doing normal idles, then a sex scene hasn't even started.  If they're standing in a rigid "T" pose, the sex scene has started but the animation can't play.

14 minutes ago, SovietJar said:

so I resorted to disabling tags

Don't do that, not until you have animations working and then you want to restrict the available set to specific ones.  For now, reset the tags to the defaults.

SexLab has a hotkey (the zero key by default) to change the animation that's playing.  When the characters are "standing", press that key and see which animations are listed.  If none, you haven't successfully installed and registered any valid animations.  Otherwise, select different ones and see which ones work, so you know which to fix.

As Nymra said, a key step is to run FNIS.  Also, you must select and register the animations that you want in SL Animation Loader (other than those built in to SexLab).  If you look in SexLab's MCM under Toggle Animations, if nothing is enabled then you've missed a step. 

I have a weird issue with this mod I've never had before and I'm running out of ideas as to what might be causing it. 

Defeat itself works fine, I get knocked down or wounded by any human target, but creatures just wont work. I've scoured through all the options and possible issues and I just can't figure out why none of the creatures initiate a knockdown or wound. As far as I know, I've allowed creatures, tried different options for Defeat and fiddle with the load order and done all the FNIS stuff. Creatures just never initiate the defeat state, no matter what I do. It used to work fine before some year back when I last played the game.

I'm also running Skyrim Special Edition.

Anything that comes to mind what could be causing the issue?

5 hours ago, Blotchyena said:

I have a weird issue with this mod I've never had before and I'm running out of ideas as to what might be causing it. 

Defeat itself works fine, I get knocked down or wounded by any human target, but creatures just wont work. I've scoured through all the options and possible issues and I just can't figure out why none of the creatures initiate a knockdown or wound. As far as I know, I've allowed creatures, tried different options for Defeat and fiddle with the load order and done all the FNIS stuff. Creatures just never initiate the defeat state, no matter what I do. It used to work fine before some year back when I last played the game.

I'm also running Skyrim Special Edition.

Anything that comes to mind what could be causing the issue?

Nevermind, turned out I Just needed to re-initialize the mod and now everything works fine. 

Help, I think I broke Defeat while trying to clean some files out.

Game starts up fine, but none of the features work properly.

Activation Key (G) doesn't work, Surrender Key (K) doesn't work, and if I lose all my hit points my screen freaks out by nearly spinning out of control, also rape doesn't happen. I even tried to get it clean itself and stuff, it says it's gonna do it but nothing happens.

It was working fine earlier today.

I can surrender to nearly every creature, but I still get a message saying I can't surrender to this creature when I try to surrender to dragons.

Has anyone been having this problem, or do I need some kind of animation pack?

Here's my load order.

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Editi...

Schlongs of Skyrim -Core.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

RaceCompatability.esm

ForgottenDungeonsAll.esp

Campfire.esm

ClimatesofTamriel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esm

HighResTexturePack02.esm

HighResTexturePack03.esm

SOS -Smurf Average Addon.esp

Hothtrooper_44_Armor_Ecksstra....

RealNames.esp

AnonymousPeople.esp

JZBai_PracticalFemaleArmors.esp

DragonRealShout.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride....

RLO -Effects.esp

I'll just send screenshots from here, but does anyone know how to copy and paste your load order when using Vortex?image.png.ae45dcbc1048e3fa0700412b9fa85736.pngimage.png.91ebcff8ccb3dcb6ad86a388638b8bff.pngimage.png.1bda397ad349e47333dd64d2583d8782.pngimage.png.db6dd0e53c166c10f71b12fe6cac1ce2.pngimage.png.ee3fc8d2f4263774a6de14ff3e4e841a.pngimage.png.73967ac04bd20898e5d718e39a2d2eee.pngimage.png.cf3581910aa0bff50401895599e9bf4c.png

On 5/14/2020 at 11:48 PM, Pyreite said:

Help, I think I broke Defeat while trying to clean some files out.

Game starts up fine, but none of the features work properly.

Activation Key (G) doesn't work, Surrender Key (K) doesn't work, and if I lose all my hit points my screen freaks out by nearly spinning out of control, also rape doesn't happen. I even tried to get it clean itself and stuff, it says it's gonna do it but nothing happens.

It was working fine earlier today.

Sounds like a simple uninstall and reinstall?

On 5/16/2020 at 1:55 AM, User1234612 said:

I can surrender to nearly every creature, but I still get a message saying I can't surrender to this creature when I try to surrender to dragons.

Has anyone been having this problem, or do I need some kind of animation pack?

Here's my load order.

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Editi...

Schlongs of Skyrim -Core.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

RaceCompatability.esm

ForgottenDungeonsAll.esp

Campfire.esm

ClimatesofTamriel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esm

HighResTexturePack02.esm

HighResTexturePack03.esm

SOS -Smurf Average Addon.esp

Hothtrooper_44_Armor_Ecksstra....

RealNames.esp

AnonymousPeople.esp

JZBai_PracticalFemaleArmors.esp

DragonRealShout.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride....

RLO -Effects.esp

I'll just send screenshots from here, but does anyone know how to copy and paste your load order when using Vortex?image.png.ae45dcbc1048e3fa0700412b9fa85736.pngimage.png.91ebcff8ccb3dcb6ad86a388638b8bff.pngimage.png.1bda397ad349e47333dd64d2583d8782.pngimage.png.db6dd0e53c166c10f71b12fe6cac1ce2.pngimage.png.ee3fc8d2f4263774a6de14ff3e4e841a.pngimage.png.73967ac04bd20898e5d718e39a2d2eee.pngimage.png.cf3581910aa0bff50401895599e9bf4c.png

YOu need an animation pack that has a creature you are surrendering or defeated by to work

On 5/17/2020 at 1:43 PM, WCSC said:

YOu need an animation pack that has a creature you are surrendering or defeated by to work

I've tried MNC and HCOS before, and I think they had dragon animations but I still couldn't surrender.

I made sure to register the animations in SLAL too.

Are there any mods with dragon animations that worked when you tried them?