On 6/19/2018 at 3:43 AM, corrupt said:

Thanks but it still not initializing. Here is the Papyrus.0.log

I'm actually getting a similar issue as this one. On my log I get a huge list of errors saying that properties aren't contained in scripts anymore. When I open the mod in CK, I can open the scripts but I get an error when trying to access the properties.

I've tried downgrading to "regular" Defeat mod, but I get the same issue. Anybody has any idea about what's happening? 

On 6/27/2018 at 11:31 PM, jfraser said:

you said you wanted it turned off. now you say it's the only thing you want turned on. I apologize, i think I am misunderstanding what you are asking for.

To clarify, I said I wanted NPCs assaulting themself fixed, not NPCs assaulting each other

so i never had any problem with this mod really it works really stable tho ... after reinstalling and re modding skyrim there seems to be some tie up posses missing cant recall which ones are but im sure there was more anyone knows how can i fix this ?

Having an issue where Defeat won't trigger after losing a fight.  I've tried the simple stuff like the "Clean" and "Reconfigure" in the MCM but it has no effect.  I even uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and the issue is still happening.  I also moved it around in the load order and the problem persists.  Finally I dug out my oldest save and the problem was still there.  Quit honestly Defeat is one of the most rock solid mods I've ever run and I'm at a loss other than try a new game as what to do next.  Would really like to salvage this game if possible, any thoughts?

edited to add:  If I surrender Defeat works just fine, it's just combat loss that is borked.

No matter what I do my follower will not get raped when I surrender and get asked by the enemy to allow the him to rape her. 

The enemy just walks to my follower after she gets undressed and keeps staring at her, the sex animation wont start.

I am keeping these setting in defeat: 

morality OFF and sexuality ON

Sexlab is allowing agressive animations

I have tested with two characters, a male and a female, in both cases my female followers wont get raped, the aggressor just stares at her.

ok so i try to read all the post pages =500 :P  than i quit ...

so can anybody help me i got a problem with defeat when i put someone in a bag,when i press to pull them out my game totally freezes (sound still running tho)

everything else is running fine i run heavy moded skyrim 209 active but i didnt had any freezing or ctd's before i install defeat thats the last one i instaled

Hi. Great MOD.

I found a bug and a fix that involves followers when they are mages and use lightningbolts as an attacks.

In my case it is Onmund. I believe he comes from the College of Winterhold.

He shots his lightning bolts into the frey where I am using my sword, and sometimes it triggers a Defeat event.

Proboably because there is somesort of AOE or splash damage from the lightning bolt.

That is enough to trigger a Defeat event where he would fuck my character, and

afterwards he would become non interactable. I mean there is no way to talk to him.

He would just flap his lips and make no sound whenever i pressed 'E'.

The fix is: using MCM > Defeat > Genreal Settings > Clean Up

and that solved it for me.

On 7/6/2018 at 12:07 PM, Hollocaust said:

ok so i try to read all the post pages =500 :P  than i quit ...

so can anybody help me i got a problem with defeat when i put someone in a bag,when i press to pull them out my game totally freezes (sound still running tho)

everything else is running fine i run heavy moded skyrim 209 active but i didnt had any freezing or ctd's before i install defeat thats the last one i instaled

At some point adding "one more" will always push you over the edge.  You have reached the edge.

Have you yet tried  Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab ?

I've a question.  I've animations toggled for creatures, ex. Draugr.  I've animations for 1v1, 2v1, 3v1, an 4v1.  When I set chances regardless of variable of 1%-99% for threesome chance.  If the animations in sexlabframework are all checked.  It is either 1v1 animation, or 4v1.  It never selects from the other animations (ever) unless I specifically disable them from SL Framework creature animations selection list.  For ex.  If I disable the 4v1 draugr animation, while leaving all the rest checked, it will only then repeatedly run the 3v1 animations, an never select anything other than those as well.  

Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a way to establish a more randomized selection of animation picks involving multiple creatures?  So it doesn't just go from minimum to highest only without having to manually disable animations from the available?

I noticed another oddity with Defeat while setting up a new game. The mod doesn't seem to actually care what your NPC vs NPC creature settings are, at all. 

It doesn't matter if I have male creatures on female only, or even if I have everything disabled in the creature section, the creatures will still happily defeat and hump any and all npcs no matter what their sex is. I've tried to change around settings but I'm at a loss now, I don't see why interactions can still happen even if I turn all the options off. (Turning NPC vs NPC off completely does work, but that stops all of it, not quite what I'm looking for). 

Has anyone else had this problem?

Is it possible to change the knocked down "I yield" voice?  Searching through this topic, I know that it selects from a vanilla voice list but is it possible for us to change the PC voice to something else?

I ask because my current wood elf speaks with a low voice that simply doesn't match anything.

----

Edit: I ended up using this mod along with help from this guide to splice together voice files that are more suitable. The spliced voices are from the various other voice files in vanilla Skyrim and are named the following for anyone who is curious:

dialoguegeneric__00017703_1.fuz

dialoguegeneric__00017708_1.fuz

dialoguegeneric__0001770b_1.fuz

dialoguegeneric__0001770d_1.fuz

genericdia_genericdialgoue_000e6c3a_1.fuz

genericdia_genericdialgoue_000e6c3b_1.fuz

genericdia_genericdialgoue_000e6c3c_1.fuz

So I am struggling with a new bug that I haven't experienced in the 2+ years I've used this mod. Sometimes, randomly (cannot figure out what causes it) after a defeat scene, my camera will be locked, and I will not be able to zoom in or out. The Camera will function normally, other than the fact that I can't zoom in or out. It's as if its locked in place. Again, I can't figure out what triggers this, all I know is that after a scene (or maybe more than one in a row) I will find my camera is stuck. The only way I have found to fix the camera is to load a save before the scenes took place. 

The only other mod I use that has to do with cameras is a smaller camera controller mod (smaller as in, less known) called "NKY 3rd Person Camera". If anyone knows a solution to this bug, let me know. My search through the thread had a few people mentioning this bug about a year ago, but no known fix. 

Also Clean Up function from Defeat doesn't seem to fix it either.

So, I've had this bug for a while, but I've finally decided to see what I can do about fixing it - some npc enemies (bandits only, especially at Robber's Gorge and the ambush near Rorikstead, but maybe because I encounter them the most) get stuck in a non-aggressive state. The npcs will resume being aggressive if I talk to them and then exit the conversation, or hit them, or if I use the clean-up function, although a couple won't even respond to that. This seems to happen to increasingly more bandits as I play until eventually almost the whole group will just stand there and I can individually aggro them by running up to them and hitting them one by one. This problem persists even after killing all the bandits and waiting for them to respawn - the non-aggressive state persists on the respawned bandits and every now and then a few more will flip over into the bugged state.

I'm positive that it's some sort of interaction between death alternative and defeat that's making this happen. I think it happens to the npcs after I or my follower knock them down and/or have a defeat interaction with them, but it's hard to tell.

Right now there's a bandit at Robber's Gorge who will just stand there even after I attack him. He's marked as aggroed on my compass, but it's almost as if his combat ai is turned off. Nearby is another bandit who is passive too, but when I run defeat's clean-up, he does return to normal aggro behaviour.

DA's reset status utility, that's meant to reset nearby pacified enemies, has no effect.

If anyone has any ideas about what is happening and how to fix this, that would be awesome.

Load Order:

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1
WM Flora Fixes.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1