On 9/23/2018 at 7:19 PM, Bane Master said:

As this appears to be the most up to date version (and at the risk of causing more confusion!) I have made a couple of QOL fixes if anyone wants them;

• If struggle is enabled the struggle bar will appear at the start of each assault, if no struggle key is pressed within 2 seconds the assault will automatically succeed
  • Fixed corrupted defeat activation menu text

For simplicity I have packed the whole mod - if you want to give it a go just use this and nothing else. You can update from defeatfixed030918.zip with no issues, otherwise a clean save is required.

Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 Bane Version 2.7z

Thanks. I reupdated eng version from defeatfixed030918 (added your fixes and restored rest eng strings in dalogs(must be all now)). Here is updated variant and in this archive also saved modification times for files:

Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018).zip

3 hours ago, Tkc said:

Thanks. I reupdated eng version from defeatfixed030918 (added your fixes and restored rest eng strings in dalogs(must be all now)). Here is updated variant and in this archive also saved modification times for files:

Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018).zip

"restored rest eng strings in dalogs(must be all now))" what this means exactly? i should just replace the .esp file from Bare version with this one? or i should replace all the files? thanks for the update btw!

1 hour ago, NOOBIV said:

"restored rest eng strings in dalogs(must be all now))" what this means exactly? i should just replace the .esp file from Bare version with this one? or i should replace all the files? thanks for the update btw!

It means in defeatfixed english esp was russian strings and Banemaster restored strings in action messages but was also russian strings in dialogs and they also was restored. It was just esp changes and because can be easy updated.

8 hours ago, Tkc said:

hi! it's okay that there are no SexLabDefeat.bsa in this zip?

8 hours ago, Tkc said:

Is this also tested with DAYMOYL? I noticed some time ago, that DAYMOYL only recognizes the version from 03/2018. None of the newer versions I tested was recognized.

1 hour ago, plamya said:

hi! it's okay that there are no SexLabDefeat.bsa in this zip?

Yeah, forgot to add this because didnt use it because in previous version in this bsa was zadlibs.pex script which was breaking game when Devious devices mods was installed and only in several last updates of defeatfixed zadlibs.pex was moved sa option to No DD folder . This bsa contains only SkyUILib mod and if SkyUILib already installed or installed any mod with included SkyUILib like Violens - Killmove mod then this bsa can be ignored. You can just update 030918 version. For update from 030918 with Banemaster's fixes need only esp. Anyway updated archive with bsa and NO DD optional folder from original defeatfixed030918 archive attached.

3 minutes ago, Tkc said:

Yeah, forgot to add this because didnt use it because in previous version in this bsa was zadlibs.pex script which was breaking game when Devious devices mods was installed and only in several last updates of defeatfixed zadlibs.pex was moved sa option to No DD folder . This bsa contains only SkyUILib mod and if SkyUILib already installed or installed any mod with included SkyUILib like Violens - Killmove mod then this bsa can be ignored. You can just update 030918 version. For update from 030918 with Banemaster's fixes need only esp. Anyway updated archive with bsa and NO DD optional folder from original defeatfixed030918 archive attached.

thanks to answer!

i had compare the original defeat 535 and this version and didn't find some files in scripts folder too, especially 'defe_sf_defeatplayersurrender_030cce0e.pex'. does it mean that with this version we can't use surrender ability?

i'm asking this not for interest only but because i can't use new version - it stucks after pressing 'activate' button in MCM and i see empty screen of mod in MCM.

1 hour ago, JuliusXX said:

Is this also tested with DAYMOYL? I noticed some time ago, that DAYMOYL only recognizes the version from 03/2018. None of the newer versions I tested was recognized.

It is strange. Im using Death Alternative and didnt encounter with this problem with last versions. Checked it again started new game then waited while all MCM loaded then activated Defeat then in DA mcm registered quests and activated DA. I see Defeat options in DA mcm menu in bleeding options and in death options. It is some problems in game? Also read here something about this but didnt noticed but also didnt used Defeat so many time to notice the problem in game.

28 minutes ago, plamya said:

thanks to answer!

i had compare the original defeat 535 and this version and didn't find some files in scripts folder too, especially 'defe_sf_defeatplayersurrender_030cce0e.pex'. does it mean that with this version we can't use surrender ability?

i'm asking this not for interest only but because i can't use new version - it stucks after pressing 'activate' button in MCM and i see empty screen of mod in MCM.

In defeatfixed archive is full fixed version which includes all required files. Maybe some scripts was just removed because some functions was made with another way or moved to other scripts. Author of defeatfixes for example removed most of scripts from Creature framework.

As I already wrote in the message above I just checked it again and Defeat was activated without any problems(it is on heavy modded game). If SL Defeat is installing on save where is already was installed older version then need to made clean save(remove Defeat\Clean save from Defeat scripts\load cleaned save and resave game without Defeat\Install Defeat).

2 hours ago, Tkc said:

Author of defeatfixes for example removed most of scripts from Creature framework.

Does it mean that this version has lost some functionality or just dublicates has been removed and all abilities of original version are still available?

2 hours ago, Tkc said:

As I already wrote in the message above I just checked it again and Defeat was activated without any problems(it is on heavy modded game). If SL Defeat is installing on save where is already was installed older version then need to made clean save(remove Defeat\Clean save from Defeat scripts\load cleaned save and resave game without Defeat\Install Defeat).

i did clean save already but it didn't work for me. maybe there are console command to restart defeat activation?

7 minutes ago, plamya said:

Does it mean that this version has lost some functionality or just dublicates has been removed and all abilities of original version are still available?

Most likely it mean functionality was released with other methods (faster or more stable methods). Just some functions working with other code. In full defeatfixes archive where is not only SL Defeat mod for each mod folder added txt with description what was made for each mod.

8 hours ago, Tkc said:

Most likely it mean functionality was released with other methods (faster or more stable methods). Just some functions working with other code. In full defeatfixes archive where is not only SL Defeat mod for each mod folder added txt with description what was made for each mod.

Thanks again for your patience and the detailed answers! I'm still looking for way to activate this mod. I made a test and install classic 535 version and it activated in 5 seconds but with new version i can't rich activation even i'm waiting more then hour. It's right for a clear save or starting a new game too. Maybe there are some kind of incompatibility?

9 hours ago, plamya said:

i did clean save already but it didn't work for me. maybe there are console command to restart defeat activation?

On new game same problem? If Devious Devices not installed then need to install Scripts folder from NO DD folder(in defeatfixed archive).

Also try to restore save before savecleaning and clean with another variant: 

Spoiler

1. Restore previous version of Defeat which was working normal and load save before cleaning
2. Use Clean option in Defeat MCM(or from hotkey "0" menu), Deactivate Defeat from MCM and make savegame
3. Run 'Save game script cleaner' (SaveTool)
---Open last save
---Select 'Mod Editor' button
---In the 'Mod Editor' window check all older SexlabDefeat.esp

---In the 'Mod Editor' window select 'Delete selected mod forms'
---In the 'Mod Editor' window select 'Delete selected mod scripts'
---Close 'Mod Editor' window
---Select 'Delete broken active' button
---Select 'Save' button and close tool
4. Uninstall ALL files of older Defeat version
5. Run FNIS
---Select 'Update FNIS Behavior' button
---Close FNIS after updating
6. Run Skyrim and load last cleaned savegame
7. After loading wait 30-60sec and make new savegame
8. Exit from Skyrim
9. Run 'Save game script cleaner' again
---Open last save
---Select 'FixScriptInstances' and 'Delete All #' buttons
---Select 'Save' button and close tool
10. Run Skyrim and load last cleaned savegame
11. After loading wait 30-60sec and make new savegame, exit game

12. Install newer Defeat and make step 5 again

13. Load savegame and wait while Defeat MCM message will be appeared (maybe need to wait several minutes, in MCM Defeat menu options must be appeared, if it will be long time then try console command setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1)

14. Then try to enable Defeat

2 hours ago, Tkc said:

On new game same problem? If Devious Devices not installed then need to install Scripts folder from NO DD folder(in defeatfixed archive).

Also try to restore save before savecleaning and clean with another variant: 

Thanks for explaining about NoDD. I got it. But it's the same as for a clean save as for a new game. Still looking for troubleshooting.

UPD Defeat has been activated at last. I did a new game and then Defeat doesn't activate I just made save/load action. After this Defeat been started.

21 hours ago, Tkc said:

It is strange. Im using Death Alternative and didnt encounter with this problem with last versions. Checked it again started new game then waited while all MCM loaded then activated Defeat then in DA mcm registered quests and activated DA. I see Defeat options in DA mcm menu in bleeding options and in death options. It is some problems in game? Also read here something about this but didnt noticed but also didnt used Defeat so many time to notice the problem in game.

It's a problem in game. DAYMOYL's MCM has all the options for Defeat, but Defeat just won't start when my PC is in bleedout. 

15 hours ago, nerdy22 said:

It seems that all threesomes stopped working.

Also I cant seem to find the threesome change option for players. only for followers and npc vs npc.

in the main archive i saw Creature Framework and Aroused Creatures. they reworked too and got some fuctionality from original Defeat. in fact it's really bad that the functionality of the mods has been redistributed between these mods. if you ask me i told that it's awful. Defeat got functional of Devios Devices, and Aroused Creatures received a functional of Defeat. So it's unusful to take the Defeat only, you need to take it all. and new structure looks like more unstable and not so clear for development in future - it's ridiculus that you need to make a clear save and reinstall Defeat with other scripts if you find out that you want to install DD. really it's absurd.

by the way - Aroused Creatures has losted all proper strings from MCM so it need to be fixed before using. for me it was too hard to install new version of Defeat. for it i started new game. but after all of it i wanna say that i got more stable gaming. and this fact for me more important then all that i wrote before. i'll test it in few days and drop an nifo about stability and functionality of new version of Defeat and depending mods.

On 9/23/2018 at 10:19 AM, Bane Master said:

As this appears to be the most up to date version (and at the risk of causing more confusion!) I have made a couple of QOL fixes if anyone wants them;

• If struggle is enabled the struggle bar will appear at the start of each assault, if no struggle key is pressed within 2 seconds the assault will automatically succeed
  • Fixed corrupted defeat activation menu text

For simplicity I have packed the whole mod - if you want to give it a go just use this and nothing else. You can update from defeatfixed030918.zip with no issues, otherwise a clean save is required.

Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 Bane Version 2.7z

I have a problem I hope someone can help me out with.  I installed this fixed version by uninstalling the old version and install this one then started a new game.  I used ASLAL to start my game choosing the left for dead option.  Was thrown into Solsthiem and was attacked by ash hoppers.  Defeat worked like it was supposed to I tried to win the fight but eventually went down and got the you can no longer fight message and dropped to the ground like before.  But here is where the weirdness kicked in.

Instead of getting taken by the ash hopper I was teleported to a nearby reaver camp and used by the reavers instead of the ash hopper.  I do have creature animations installed and verified they were working by using aroused creatures on a friendly beast with an invite.  I went back to the save prior to the above fight and snuck up on the ash hopper and used matchmaker and the spells worked fine.  So I tried again to just fight the ash hopper at this point and once again lost the fight and teleported to the reaver camp.

Any ideas what is going on here?  Is it a setting in Defeat I don't have set properly?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Instead of getting taken by the ash hopper I was teleported to a nearby reaver camp and used by the reavers instead of the ash hopper.  I do have creature animations installed and verified they were working by using aroused creatures on a friendly beast with an invite.  I went back to the save prior to the above fight and snuck up on the ash hopper and used matchmaker and the spells worked fine.  So I tried again to just fight the ash hopper at this point and once again lost the fight and teleported to the reaver camp.

Any ideas what is going on here?  Is it a setting in Defeat I don't have set properly?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i got the same when i had dance with installation. and yes it's some kind of Defeat problem but it's not a problem of the last version of Defeat. i didn't find the root of the bug for my shame but you can try to clear and rebuild SexLab and every mod that depends of it.

13 hours ago, plamya said:

in the main archive i saw Creature Framework and Aroused Creatures. they reworked too and got some fuctionality from original Defeat.

Didnt see kind of changes. In the readme for CF and AC only changes for already exist functional.

CF from defeatfixed readme:

Spoiler

The mod rewritted to get rid of magic effects. This allowed us to get rid of the cumulation these effects into the save and to escape shameless bag "no native object bounds.."
Now the mod properly checks SexLab actors.
I removed the debug code. The version less loads up the game.
Here is complete mod. (4 scripts remain)
You must make clean save before update.

AC from defeatfixed readme:

Spoiler

Simple creatures filter added.
Creatures may assault creatures whith same races.
The mod iterprets NPC with the keyword MarriageWeddingKeyword in any piece of clothing as creatures.

In my heavy mod configuration game become only more stable.