2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

If you can't surrender to them it indicates that it isn't seeing them as capable of having sex with you so try figuring out why you don't have sex with giants enabled.

thats just it. i have animations. i have them as allowed. i have defeat saying they are in the enabled list.  ive only tried it on the one giant scripted to fight with aela and the other werewolves when you first chance by whiterun. i havent been in to see if maybe it was just that one(slim chance but still) im currently re installing mods 1 by 1 and tyring it cleanslated. i appreciate the guidance but unfortunately i have looked in each place i can think of to "allow giants" even outside of defeat. the sexlab spell that you can use on npc's to do stuff, doesnt trigger even though it says giants are enabled

7 minutes ago, SybalsChild said:

thats just it. i have animations. i have them as allowed. i have defeat saying they are in the enabled list.  ive only tried it on the one giant scripted to fight with aela and the other werewolves when you first chance by whiterun. i havent been in to see if maybe it was just that one(slim chance but still) im currently re installing mods 1 by 1 and tyring it cleanslated. i appreciate the guidance but unfortunately i have looked in each place i can think of to "allow giants" even outside of defeat. the sexlab spell that you can use on npc's to do stuff, doesnt trigger even though it says giants are enabled

The Giant outside Whiterun is unique and scripted for that encounter; that may be what is interfering.  I would suggest trying a different Giant and see if Defeat or Matchmaker will trigger.

On 5/21/2018 at 1:59 PM, Tweens said:

The Giant outside Whiterun is unique and scripted for that encounter; that may be what is interfering.  I would suggest trying a different Giant and see if Defeat or Matchmaker will trigger.

tried on some to the west but now im having general crash issues. random ones unrelated to the original question. mostly when i wait/sleep but i talked to the carts guy to activate S.L.U.T.S  and i crashed (i didnt select a chat choice yet i clicked him and crashed) so i have been a bit unmotivated to try other ideas. right after this convo i disabled/enabled all my mods to see if refreshing them might help...buuut ever since steam uninstalled and i had to restart i feel like my game is just trashed and nothing helps :<

also. in case it matters here's my load order atm. i don't feel confident that its accurate  or not since im crashing a bunch out of the blue, and throw in unofficial patches per DLC (i had them deactivated to see if they were causing crashes) and while i want help with the giant issue, i know its unrelated to defeat but if you happen to have some insight to my crashes feel free to comment or maybe direct me to a valid thread on that topic would be nice too, havent looked into it too much..seems to be too broad an issue to really scope atm x.x 

Spoiler

unofficial patches per dlc marked at the  * locations)

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
STL-TARDIS-Regenerated.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
DeviousFramework.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Amputator.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp=1
PerksUI.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp=1
MarchOfTheDwemer.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
spellsneak.esp=1
DragonTreeTemple.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Vortai.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
The Pit.esp=1
S_L_U_T_S.esp=1
Prison.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
HelmetToggle.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SwordDance.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
FMEA Skyrim.esp=1
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp=1
DagiRaht.esp=1
LunariRace.esp=1
Matera.esp=1
MMatera.esp=1
OrientalRace.esp=1
Chaconne.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp=1
HBR_Marshwalker(Argonian)_Standalone.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SuccubusRaceLite.esp=1
Extended Slider Colors.esp=1
HBR_OhmesRaht(Khajiit)_Standalone.esp=1
SexLabRape.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp=1
HentaiLoadScreens.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
NewArmoury.esp=1
DS3 Weapon Pack.esp=1
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
Vivace.esp=1
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp=1
AzabariRace.esp=1
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Dogs Into Huskies.esp=1
BTRH_Waifu.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
EoGeom.esp=1
Toccata.esp=1
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp=1
RailLight.esp=1
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
SexLab Strapon.esp=1
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

19 hours ago, SybalsChild said:

and throw in unofficial patches per DLC (i had them deactivated to see if they were causing crashes)

Why not use the legendary edition patch, it more up to date and saves esp slots.  I doubt this is what's causing your crashes though.

41 minutes ago, horonbr said:

anyway to remove the last restriction for the npc vs npc? i unchecked the box but the enemy keep coming to me still after it knocked out my followers. I just wanted to observe the enemy to rape my followers.

I usually sneak, find a spot where I won't be observed, unsneak and sneak again rapidly. That's usually enough to expose the followers and start the battle.  Hide until the followers are all dropped and then watch the action.  It's my favorite method of handling those "I didn't want you but the game stuck me with you" followers. 

Doesn't help them that is also perform a bit of console on them to strip them of all items so they are unarmed, naked and without any magic.  Add, SlaveTats, FadeTats and RapeTats and you can watch them build a collection of demeaning tattoos for their efforts as well.

6 hours ago, aim4it said:

Why not use the legendary edition patch, it more up to date and saves esp slots.  I doubt this is what's causing your crashes though.

as i mentioned before my steam uninstalled everything i owned. however these were the only things recovered, that and hentailoadscreens(got lucky cause that mods gone now) i didnt bother getting the LE patch cause these were basically there already and last time i installed the legendary patch i always got an error message in game, even with those 3 deactivated, that they would conflict with each other, so i got tired of the message. i hadnt gotten around to fixing whatever caused the problem when the uninstall occured. i actually wonder if the LE patch would bring some stability to my issues..cause at least before i may have had an annoying conflict message every time i played but at least i didnt crash constantly ._.; i dont think it would fix the "Giant surrender" issue though, which i still havent been able to test solutions for, cause now the crashes are every few mins >.< i was gonna re register SL. then re register Defeat. then re register animation mods. and triple check everythings enabled from each mod that would have an effect on giants. i also have Ambush, and was ambushed by a tiger and just sat in its cave as 40 random animals came up to the cave like i was snow white, and nothing happened. i might just uninstall the game and rebuild everything and
delete all my saves since most of them will be missing a LOT of mods i used to use, and one save was just for slaverun, which i havent even gotten back to working yet, and the other is a low ish level save without it, so it wont be a big loss, but still. its started becoming too much effort like. 5 stress levels ago  :/

8 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

I usually sneak, find a spot where I won't be observed, unsneak and sneak again rapidly. That's usually enough to expose the followers and start the battle.  Hide until the followers are all dropped and then watch the action.  It's my favorite method of handling those "I didn't want you but the game stuck me with you" followers. 

Doesn't help them that is also perform a bit of console on them to strip them of all items so they are unarmed, naked and without any magic.  Add, SlaveTats, FadeTats and RapeTats and you can watch them build a collection of demeaning tattoos for their efforts as well.

hmmm that would work, i'll probably going to give that a try, btw is there anyway to make the npc to stop attacking them during the rape has been initiated?

Never thought about this, but after Defeat what happens to the hostility? I mean those who aren't normally hostile.

In fact I got the following problem at the weekend: All of a sudden the Legion in Solitude attacks me. I killed none of them, didn't choose a side in the civil war, have no bounty (and never had whith this char), nothing. Yet they hate me and don't let me go even if I put away my weapon.

So if they beat me and make me play through Defeat and Simple Slavery or Death Alternative it wouldn't be that much of a problem. But if they stay hostile even after this ... Well there is something missing in the game if you can't walk through one of the cities ;)

Edit: Ok, found out by myself ?

I asked this a few months ago but never got a response from anyone.

I am trying to adjust the settings so when when I "die" I have a 50% chance of sexual assault. Should the assault occur I would like to be left for dead. however if the assault dose not occur I would like to be rescued. How can this be done?

Ive tried different combinations of settings but it seems to be ether/or,  I can get one or the other  settings to work but not both settings to work at the same time my character just seems to die, and restart at last save. Should someone else has a set up like this would you share your settings with me? Thanks

7 minutes ago, msgx92 said:

I am trying to adjust the settings so when when I "die" I have a 50% chance of sexual assault. Should the assault occur I would like to be left for dead. however if the assault dose not occur I would like to be rescued. How can this be done?

What you descibe is in Defeat's options but i see not way to set it up like that unless you change the probability options everytime.

7 minutes ago, CGi said:

What you descibe is in Defeat's options but i see not way to set it up like that unless you change the probability options everytime.

I was afraid of this... I was hoping there was a way of doing it with the option "only after sexual assault" that way when I "died" normally with out an assault I would be rescued

3 hours ago, msgx92 said:

I was afraid of this... I was hoping there was a way of doing it with the option "only after sexual assault" that way when I "died" normally with out an assault I would be rescued

I think you would need another mod like "Death Alternative" to have things work like that. I know people have run those together successfully but I had more CTD's when I tried. I was also running a good many other scripted mods at the time as well...

20 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

I think you would need another mod like "Death Alternative" to have things work like that. I know people have run those together successfully but I had more CTD's when I tried. I was also running a good many other scripted mods at the time as well...

Which settings do i have to run to use death alternative your money your life with defeat mod ? in examples only using 1 bleedout ?  i am a bit confused and have no idea how to config defeat with death alt. For me its almost the same but i readed in some mods i need deaht alternative to use defeat.

is there a way to modify this mod so that "kill" is one of the options that an NPC aggressor can use on the player? either post sex, or in place of sex if the player surrenders and the NPC is not interested?

it seems like a starting point would be to add a new state to defeatpostrscr? like maybe something like this:

State Followerkidnapping
	Event OnBeginState()
	   SCAggressor.PlayIdleWithTarget(<killmove_idle>, target)
    ;
EndState

is this basically a good start?

Something is definitely broken with the surrender to creatures function. Had all default settings and can't surrender to horses or trolls. (All I tried so far.)

The trolls will just knock the PC down and that's it.... you just stay down while the screen looks funny and it never ends.

Also, the modify key doesn't modify anything.

Can't somebody take this mode over??

13 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Something is definitely broken with the surrender to creatures function. Had all default settings and can't surrender to horses or trolls. (All I tried so far.)

The trolls will just knock the PC down and that's it.... you just stay down while the screen looks funny and it never ends.

Also, the modify key doesn't modify anything.

Can't somebody take this mode over??

Did you install the optional Creature Support in FNIS?   Won't work if you didn't.

Did you click the option in the Sexlab Framework MCM to allow creature animations?  Once again it won't work if you didn't.

Did you install animations for the creatures you want to surrender to?  With no animations, you'll not find it working either.

I can't get creatures to work, I got attacked by some wolves and every time I waited for them to attack me I just died, and when I hit surrender it just said "You can't surrender to this enemy" and the screen faded to black before I woke up somewhere else

EDIT: I double checked I had the creature FNIS installed, and I've now tried again with a skeever, giant, spriggan, and I couldn't surrender to any of them either

1 hour ago, AydenButts said:

I can't get creatures to work, I got attacked by some wolves and every time I waited for them to attack me I just died, and when I hit surrender it just said "You can't surrender to this enemy" and the screen faded to black before I woke up somewhere else

EDIT: I double checked I had the creature FNIS installed, and I've now tried again with a skeever, giant, spriggan, and I couldn't surrender to any of them either

When that happened to me I reconfigured defeat, and it would work fine after that.

3 hours ago, AydenButts said:

did you run the FNIS tool? it seems like anytime you add new animation stuff you have to run Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/GenerateFNISforUsers.exe before they work.

Hello, I need help figuring out what could be stopping me from accessing the Character Menu while a Defeat Scene is running (as in rape) Ive tried cleaning the mod, reinstalling it, and even downloading other Defeat versions but nothing seems to work. Non-defeat sex scenes allow me to open the menu just fine in mid animation.