I'm currently trying to edit some of SexLab Approach's scripts so rape attempts (initiated through dialogue) trigger Defeat's resist function instead of transiting into the rape scenes directly.

My code looks currently like this:

;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname SLApp_TIF__PCSexNoPlusRape Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
	Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
	Actor[] StartSceneAggressors = new actor[1] 
	StartSceneAggressors[0] = akSpeaker 
	If (!DefeatUtil.StartScene(StartSceneAggressors, ForceAutoResist = True))
		(GetOwningQuest() as SLAppPCSexQuestScript).rapedPlusBy(akSpeaker)
	Endif
EndFunction

The code piece inside the if-statement is the original function call used by SexLab Approach.

The if-statement and the actor-array are my additions.

What should happen is that if player as victim is set (Defeat'S MCM configuration) it starts a scene with a resist phase, if player as victim is disabled it runs the original code piece.

Upon testing nothing happens, though.

I've tried both with and without player as victim set.

17 hours ago, ImLiteralTrash said:

When that happened to me I reconfigured defeat, and it would work fine after that.

The very last post before yours has a list of some things you need to check.  It really DOES help to read back in the forum a bit to see what problems other people have and of course what answers they received because it can save you time if the answer you need is just waiting for you to see it.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:13 PM, eyeteeth said:

did you run the FNIS tool? it seems like anytime you add new animation stuff you have to run Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/GenerateFNISforUsers.exe before they work.

Yeah, that was my first thought and I ended up running it multiple times just to be safe, but it still isn't working

If it helps, whenever I look at the creature framework menu and go to "Creatures 1" it says "No mods have registered any creatures"

EDIT: I've tried reinstalling defeat and creature framework, I've even tried using older saves that are missing some mods, because when I'm on them I don't get the message that creature framework is missing (even when I double check it's installed and enabled) but every animal still says "You can't surrender to this enemy"

Also with the creature framework thing, if I use a newer save or start a new game I get a message that the game can't find creature framework, but if I go to the one from before I reinstalled Skyrim and had to fix all my mods, it loads creature framework easily

No Idea if this ever will see an update, but maybe somebody knows a fix for my problems?

1. When I surrender to animals it often happens that different animals "join". That is no problem until there is a threesome at which point everything breaks (animal A cannot join the threesome with animal B...). 
There should be a fix to prevent different animals to join in the defeat. I surrender to a skeever, why should elks join in on the fun??!!

2. Often when a defeat scene is running, other animals or NPCs approach. But instead of attacking the rapists, they attack the player.... wtf?! 

Why attack an already defenseless target? 
I would wish there was an option that prevents fighting at all when defeat is active. It produces so many problems and bugs, its a real mess... Even when one of out 5 encounters is a "funny story", the annoyance of the rest is not worth it....

3. when disabling female agressors this happens:

- female NPC attacks me

- PC surrenders

- Defeat dialogue starts

- Female NPC lets me go

- PC stands up

- Female NPC immediatly attacks again... 

This is stupid... The only way out is to allow female aggressors which I kinda hate...

Yeah, so now you say just do not surrender to female NPCs. Well... with some mods I cannot really fight or run... so surrender is the only possible outcome.

Defeat is a great mod for sure. I really do not understand what Submit should do, it appears to be complete crap in comparison.

But I wish Defeat had some more options for post assault (like "Leave the PC where he was caught and the NPCs just wander off without further agression. Maybe even with a blackscreen and some time going by). I just hate that the only option "left for dead" basically means beeing teleported several miles....

Still, Defeat is a must have in all my load orders. I can just only use some of its functionality, because a lot of options break it (threesome for creatures.... female aggressors and so on...)...

Anybody knows a solution for the problem? or a defeat mod/fix/update somewhere? 

BUGS:

- some NPCs turn hostile immediatly after the defeat scene ends. Dunno if sands of time or random encounters can cause this

- HOTKEYS asignement is NOT working when loading a preset profile... For example I change the "0" hotkey to "P" key this is not working...
I have to asign the hotkeys manually a second time before they are really changed. 

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

But I wish Defeat had some more options for post assault (like "Leave the PC where he was caught and the NPCs just wander off without further agression.

i think you can do this. under Player As Victim set "satisfied" to 240 seconds or something, that is how long until the monster wants to attack you again. then under Player Post Assault set it to Trauma, and set all of the event chances to 0%. that way you won't be robbed/left for dead/rescued or anything, the monster will just wander off and you'll have some time to pick up your weapons and run away.

41 minutes ago, eyeteeth said:

i think you can do this. under Player As Victim set "satisfied" to 240 seconds or something, that is how long until the monster wants to attack you again. then under Player Post Assault set it to Trauma, and set all of the event chances to 0%. that way you won't be robbed/left for dead/rescued or anything, the monster will just wander off and you'll have some time to pick up your weapons and run away.

hmm, sounds like a good idea. I remember the satisfied setting, but did not guess it could help here. Will try later, thank you :)

5 hours ago, edtide25 said:

Its not the right one. I think it was before December and it wasn't even a Bain installer. Thanks for sharing it. I hope someone kept it and decides to share it. :)

do you recall the number have some older ones on my secondary drive as in do you need Defeat V5b3.3fixed, SexLab - Defeat V5.1.0, SexLab - Defeat V5.0.2, SexLab - Defeat V5.0.1 etc

13 hours ago, lobof said:

do you recall the number have some older ones on my secondary drive as in do you need Defeat V5b3.3fixed, SexLab - Defeat V5.1.0, SexLab - Defeat V5.0.2, SexLab - Defeat V5.0.1 etc

Sorry I don't remember the number but it was the first time the russian guy shared the file called defeatfixed around November 2017 but if you don't have it thats fine. I'd like to have that defeatV5b3.3fixed if you don't mind :)

21 hours ago, edtide25 said:

Sorry I don't remember the number but it was the first time the russian guy shared the file called defeatfixed around November 2017 but if you don't have it thats fine. I'd like to have that defeatV5b3.3fixed if you don't mind :)

messaged you the old ones, but pretty sure defeatV5b3.3fixed is on the old sexlab framework..not positive though not sure how it will work if it is.

Not sure, since I haven't tried this mod by itself, but the "Feed" option breaks everything when you have Better Vampires installed. (To be clear, it isn't game breaking since normal sneak-feeding using the 'E' key works fine.)

Either that or feeding's just broken currently. Anyway, thought you might want to know. I'm not demanding you fix this, but sine Better Vampires is a popular mod, it's something to think about.

...I mean, I could have just installed things wrong or in the wrong order. That's always a possibility.

Is this mod compatible with More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition? To be honest I am not exactly sure what the MNC does, I guess it's just sex with creatures, but not after getting defeated by them, right? What I'd like is to creatures  have "assets" so that sex doesn't look weird. Should I only use the meshes from that mod and others or maybe install the MNC normally?

4 minutes ago, dark vergil said:

does anyone else get the "you can not surrender to this enemy" or something along those lines on some enemies, tried surrendering to a dwarven sphere Animunculi

just wondering if thats normal

Defeat has a list of creature races that you can surrender to based on if they can animate or not - you need to hit the reconfigure option in the MCM menu to rebuild that list if you added animations for new creature types after you installed Defeat.  Once you do that you should be able to surrender to and be knocked down by the more exotic enemies like spheres  (or slaughterfish lol).

I've been having an issue where when my character gets knocked down, she sits there, the attacker just stands looking at her, then she just stands back up. Nothing sexual happens. I am very new to modding and I am very confused on why this is happening.. Sometimes if I am lucky the attacker will start undressing her, but then she will just stand up.

Edit: Or it will be in mid-animation and my character will just stand up. I have no resist on.

Edit again: It still works with animals, just not any human attackers..