Hey, idk if anyone still replies to this forum, but I'm having a few issues with the mod, first, any dialogue from npcs that comes from defeat doesn't show up, it's just my character's available responses.

I'm also not able to interact with any creatures, only humans.

the file "#!v0IQzKZQ!cNcPd4mdR0feJjXD95unDJrrzgzMUeuDlVL3rcceckY" takes me to https://mega . nz/!v0IQzKZQ!cNcPd4mdR0feJjXD95unDJrrzgzMUeuDlVL3rcceckY (I put spaces in there because I don't know how you feel about links) and there was no file, just a thing telling you about secure cloud storage. Trying without an account will just bring you to some empty cloud drive thing, so I made a free account and tried again and that yielded no file. Is this file absolutely necessary to Sexlab Defeat? If so, can you repost this file please? I also sent this question as a PM.

On 6/14/2018 at 1:07 AM, Reesewow said:

Defeat has a list of creature races that you can surrender to based on if they can animate or not - you need to hit the reconfigure option in the MCM menu to rebuild that list if you added animations for new creature types after you installed Defeat.  Once you do that you should be able to surrender to and be knocked down by the more exotic enemies like spheres  (or slaughterfish lol).

thanks, slaughterfish lol thats too funny

one simple issue, not that bad but its there, I have everything working normal, for the first time, however the animations selected by defeat recons and detected animations and mods compatible but after the animations it uses are 7 only, no matter what I try it still uses this 7 animations only and have no more to select, its weird since I have all Aggressive animations and creature animations installed..

Anyone haves this problem or am I missing something...??

Morning fellow Modders,

im working on setting up Loverslab with its rich ressource of uuh adultering :P I have a small problem regarding Defeat namely its Animations. I dled ZaZ Animationspack for other Mods and Defeat highly recommends FunnyBizs Animation pack. So i am worried there while some Conflicts. Can someone help me clear this up?

3 hours ago, Gamniac said:

Morning fellow Modders,

im working on setting up Loverslab with its rich ressource of uuh adultering :P I have a small problem regarding Defeat namely its Animations. I dled ZaZ Animationspack for other Mods and Defeat highly recommends FunnyBizs Animation pack. So i am worried there while some Conflicts. Can someone help me clear this up?

The recommendation is because he just likes the way they look. Your experience will not be compromised if you choose not to have them.

2 hours ago, Vithiss said:

Also, I am using some of the Funnybizness animations through a pack for Sexlab Animation Loader and I have had no conflicts at all.

Hope that helps

actually i just took the nonreplacermods package since i was not sure how it would clash with ZaZ. the only problem so far i had was skyrim whining about to many animations.

2 hours ago, Gamniac said:

actually i just took the nonreplacermods package since i was not sure how it would clash with ZaZ. the only problem so far i had was skyrim whining about to many animations.

fnis has a beta version that allows a lot more animations. i haven't had trouble using it.

On 6/11/2018 at 12:33 AM, AuroraMorningdew said:

Not sure, since I haven't tried this mod by itself, but the "Feed" option breaks everything when you have Better Vampires installed. (To be clear, it isn't game breaking since normal sneak-feeding using the 'E' key works fine.)

Either that or feeding's just broken currently. Anyway, thought you might want to know. I'm not demanding you fix this, but sine Better Vampires is a popular mod, it's something to think about.

...I mean, I could have just installed things wrong or in the wrong order. That's always a possibility.

Not exactly sure what the problem is, but it is likely that Defeat's Feed option doesn't add 1 to the "Necks Bitten" value(listed in the General tab when a Vampire), which means that BV doesn't consider you to have just fed.  

On 6/14/2018 at 11:59 PM, Seth Phoenix2000 said:

the file "#!v0IQzKZQ!cNcPd4mdR0feJjXD95unDJrrzgzMUeuDlVL3rcceckY" takes me to https://mega . nz/!v0IQzKZQ!cNcPd4mdR0feJjXD95unDJrrzgzMUeuDlVL3rcceckY (I put spaces in there because I don't know how you feel about links) and there was no file, just a thing telling you about secure cloud storage. Trying without an account will just bring you to some empty cloud drive thing, so I made a free account and tried again and that yielded no file. Is this file absolutely necessary to Sexlab Defeat? If so, can you repost this file please? I also sent this question as a PM.

Corrected link is : https://mega.nz/#!v0IQzKZQ!cNcPd4mdR0feJjXD95unDJrrzgzMUeuDlVL3rcceckY

But I think it's the same Defeat 5.3.5 file.

23 hours ago, jfraser said:

fnis has a beta version that allows a lot more animations. i haven't had trouble using it.

yeah i know. since i was to lustful and my poor skyrim met his maker (again) i have to build up again. i plan to cut down on mods anyway so i dont think i need the beta version^^

14 hours ago, BeardedBear said:

this has probably been answered a million times, but I couldn't find anything through google.. For some reason, I can't even start the game when I have Defeat installed.. I've tried turning mods of, I've tried mixing and matching mods.. Can anyone take a quick look and see which mods breaks it? 

modlist.txt

Game won't start with mod installed?   98% of the time it's because you failed to install a prerequisite mod, the other 2% is "straw that broke the camels back" situation which basically one more mod than your setup can handle.

4 minutes ago, Gamniac said:

yeah i know. since i was to lustful and my poor skyrim met his maker (again) i have to build up again. i plan to cut down on mods anyway so i dont think i need the beta version^^

Yes, this is proselytization to a degree but switch to using Mod Organizer and stop having to rebuild your game because NMM took a dump in your data folders again.

14 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Yes, this is proselytization to a degree but switch to using Mod Organizer and stop having to rebuild your game because NMM took a dump in your data folders again.

thats what im doing. but MO2 is like a veteran slave who needs some stricter handling instead like the virgin nmm so i have to go to the enslavery school for a bit ;D XD

1 hour ago, Gamniac said:

thats what im doing. but MO2 is like a veteran slave who needs some stricter handling instead like the virgin nmm so i have to go to the enslavery school for a bit ;D XD

The thing to note about MO is it's frequent inability to find the right folder to mark as the Data folder.  I've taken to always checking the "Manual Install" if the mod doesn't use FOMOD installation. 

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

The thing to note about MO is it's frequent inability to find the right folder to mark as the Data folder.  I've taken to always checking the "Manual Install" if the mod doesn't use FOMOD installation. 

yeah but that only happened with fnis so far on my side

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

I always use manual install and tell MO which folder is the data folder unless there is FOMOD.  It is quick and you can see more clearly what is being added to your game.  Just generally better to do it that way.

9 hours ago, anyrandomnik said:

Start a new game. Try to initialise Defeat right on the cart while SL still not init.
If it initialised then the save was dirty otherwise some files was missed or must be replaced.

Thanks but it still not initializing. Here is the Papyrus.0.log

My load order is as follow:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Serana.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
iHUD.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I installed the defeatfixed through MO using manual option and used the english esp. The sexlab framework version is 1.61b.