12 hours ago, Kimy said:

The last things missing are a stable(!) version of NiOverride and a stable(!) version of SexLab. Both are in various states of development, and should be out sooner rather than later, but I am not going to make an official release depending on beta software ;)

That being said, NiOverride missing is noticeable only when high heels are worn and a few other situations. It won't keep the mod from running. SexLab SE should be mostly working fine, too. YMMV.

Well, according Niooverride you are right. Race Menu for SE is in alpha and not officially released. The plug-ins are merged into one and some of the features are missing. As far as I can tell, Niooverride is working at this point. 

But when it comes to SL 1.63Beta, I have to say it is the most stable Beta I ever played with, even if it is missing the MFGconsole right now (this will be important for the use of Gags) and the Niooverride support.

But there are a few things that you might work on in the Oldrim version, before you start working on an official release for SE: If you run Nif optimizer on DD and check the log, you will find a lot of corrections to the nifs, that are also useful for oldrim. And you might also correct this one particular texture file that is not SE compatible (It causes a CTD in SE if all 3 packs are installed) 

4 hours ago, McLude said:

If stable, non beta, dependencies were the requirement for oldrim, no mod would ever have been released.

Well, for Oldrim there has been 7 Years of development, for SE everybody wants the old mods run out of the box. This will not work. On the other hand, your right. But mods like DD require a lot of support. And who will do it? Those who are occupied by supportig oldrim and working on SE versions?  Don't stop the creatives from being creative.

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, for Oldrim there has been 7 Years of development, for SE everybody wants the old mods run out of the box. This will not work. On the other hand, your right. But mods like DD require a lot of support. And who will do it? Those who are occupied by supportig oldrim and working on SE versions?  Don't stop the creatives from being creative.

User expectations for SE ports seem to be that the stuff is supposed to work at least as well as in Oldrim. If I can be reasonable sure that I can provide such an experience, I will make a release. :smile:

15 minutes ago, Kimy said:

User expectations for SE ports seem to be that the stuff is supposed to work at least as well as in Oldrim. If I can be reasonable sure that I can provide such an experience, I will make a release. :smile:

Well, can we talk about a beta for those who need it as dependencie?

17 hours ago, Kimy said:

I am often tempted to delete these items, honestly. I don't really now if I'd break anything, though.

How about a trial-and-error version? Something like the dev versions from github? Maybe a seperate branch and let's see what happens.

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

You give me too much credit, I'm not stopping anyone from doing anything. I suspect many of these mods will be more stable and function better on SE than they ever did on oldrim because it's a better, more stable, platform.

5 hours ago, McLude said:

You give me too much credit, I'm not stopping anyone from doing anything. I suspect many of these mods will be more stable and function better on SE than they ever did on oldrim because it's a better, more stable, platform.

Yes it is, but it is also fresh and new and unsupported... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is in regards to animations and polling intervals. 

Is it possible to add feature so it DOES NOT poll in the middle of an important event conversation? I was fighting in Battle of Windhelm (for the Empire, fuck the Dominion) and just as Tullius was prepping to enter Palace of the Kings, my pc decides to SolobeltedDD. Since this was an event, she teleports above the 2 wooden gates skybox thing above Steamcrag Camp. Since you are 100+ ft off the ground, if you walk off, you die. That point aside, I rode back to Windhelm expewcting to go straight to my fight against Galmar and Ulfric, but instead I had to clear the entire city again - great to gain skill up in my armor and 2-hand but still a bit unfortunate.

Can this be addressed?

• 2 weeks later...

hi sorry for my english and noob question, in uunp-hdt the piercing firmly in the nipples (any preset), but the cbbe, clams of skyrim (using cosioHD) do not be like this, not firmly fixed, piercing varies within the breasts and out, I'm using PE wich contain skse of mod COS and naturalistic colision

ps: piercing always done in bodyslide preset COs HD

3 hours ago, mcdyn said:

hi sorry for my english and noob question, in uunp-hdt the piercing firmly in the nipples (any preset), but the cbbe, clams of skyrim (using cosioHD) do not be like this, not firmly fixed, piercing varies within the breasts and out, I'm using PE wich contain skse of mod COS and naturalistic colision

ps: piercing always done in bodyslide preset COs HD

This might mean that the body you are using has different weight paints than the piercings - the piercings are set to the "default" weight paints for CBBE and UUNP bodies.  If your body has custom weight paints, the piercings will not match the nipples for movement or resting position. 

Example:  the UUNP "Naturalistic" body has a custom weight-paint option that will cause this issue with piercings - Bazinga did a conversion of the big HDT piercingset that lots of people use, but things like DD piercings would have to be converted also to match.  I use Naturalistic but I do not use the custom weight paint option so piercings and other HDT items look good.

Unless you convert the piercings yourself to use your body's weight paints you may simply have to live with the issue, or use a different body.

Chastity belts aren't visiable on my character unless I change them to another slot. Any other mods that use slot 49? I have SOS but that uses slot 52, and only for male underwear.

33 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

Any other mods that use slot 49?

There are quite a few that use the various body slots. Bandoliers Bag & pouches to start with, but for sure some clothing mods, backpack mods, etc ..

2 hours ago, worik said:

There are quite a few that use the various body slots. Bandoliers Bag & pouches to start with, but for sure some clothing mods, backpack mods, etc ..

I meant if it's reserved, since that's the only case where you can't equip something in it. A bag or clothing would just be replaced if it uses the same slot as the armor you are trying to equip.

7 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Chastity belts aren't visiable on my character unless I change them to another slot. Any other mods that use slot 49? I have SOS but that uses slot 52, and only for male underwear.

Is your character naked or clothed when this happens? Something would be quite wrong if it happens while she's naked, but if she's not, it might be a Device Hider issue. Presuming you are using DD:Assets together with DD:Integration and :Expansion, check the Device Hider settings in the DD MCM ("Devices Underneath"). You can exclude the belt (and other things) in the Slot 32 group, where they are enabled by default and thus won't be rendered when any slot 32 armor is worn. This includes most "skimpy armors" too, most of them are probably slot 32 too even if they show lots of skin.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:20 PM, El_Duderino said:

Is your character naked or clothed when this happens? Something would be quite wrong if it happens while she's naked, but if she's not, it might be a Device Hider issue. Presuming you are using DD:Assets together with DD:Integration and :Expansion, check the Device Hider settings in the DD MCM ("Devices Underneath"). You can exclude the belt (and other things) in the Slot 32 group, where they are enabled by default and thus won't be rendered when any slot 32 armor is worn. This includes most "skimpy armors" too, most of them are probably slot 32 too even if they show lots of skin.

It's doesn't matter what she's wearing or what settings I have. The belt still isn't visible in slot 49. It's the same for any armor that uses slot 49.

17 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

It's doesn't matter what she's wearing or what settings I have. The belt still isn't visible in slot 49. It's the same for any armor that uses slot 49.

This is weird. Have you tried switching off the Device Hider entirely (in DD's MCM?) There might also be a chance that you have a broken armor in your inventory (not rendered and shown the inventory, but still equipped on your char) -- in this case, emtpying your equipment into a container and then doing a player.resetinventory in the console should get rid of it.

If that too doesn't work, I'd say that DD isn't the cause of this issue and something else must be interfering though I can't think of what that might be. I only use a few armor mods myself (mainly Book of UUNP) and they're all very simple in nature (using vanilla slots, leveled lists, nothing with scripts or extra slots or whatever).

4 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

This is weird. Have you tried switching off the Device Hider entirely (in DD's MCM?) There might also be a chance that you have a broken armor in your inventory (not rendered and shown the inventory, but still equipped on your char) -- in this case, emtpying your equipment into a container and then doing a player.resetinventory in the console should get rid of it.

If that too doesn't work, I'd say that DD isn't the cause of this issue and something else must be interfering though I can't think of what that might be. I only use a few armor mods myself (mainly Book of UUNP) and they're all very simple in nature (using vanilla slots, leveled lists, nothing with scripts or extra slots or whatever).

I just tested some things and realized the settings for hidden devices had fooled me into thinking something was wrong. I had changed some belts to use slot 47 and forgot to change everything back, but now it works as it should. Thanks for the assistance.