So, I did as this mod said, which is to install it with a mod organizer of my choice (in my case, MO). But, the meshes and textures aren't there. I wanted to get working on them with Bodyslide, but the files themselves are no-shows.

Did you remember to run bodyslide from inside MO?

Also when using MO, it seems to work better if you ctrl+click the button and choose the overwrite folder (or your already made bodyslide output mod folder).

So, I did as this mod said, which is to install it with a mod organizer of my choice (in my case, MO). But, the meshes and textures aren't there. I wanted to get working on them with Bodyslide, but the files themselves are no-shows.

Also when using MO, it seems to work better if you ctrl+click the button and choose the overwrite folder (or your already made bodyslide output mod folder).

Bodyslide isn't the problem. The problem is that the files related to DDa aren't there, in spite of MO saying that it's installed.

Bodyslide isn't the problem. The problem is that the files related to DDa aren't there, in spite of MO saying that it's installed.

But here's the thing though... MO keeps the files of mods separate until runtime. So unless you run bodyslide from within MO, bodyslide will not be able to see the files.

But here's the thing though... MO keeps the files of mods separate until runtime. So unless you run bodyslide from within MO, bodyslide will not be able to see the files.

I ran Bodyslide from within MO and the files weren't there.

In that case, I would suggest reinstalling DDa (and DDx if you use it) since it sounds like it didn't get installed properly.

And make sure the "CalienteTools" folder is present.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Yeah, turns out I derped out: I wasn't looking in the right folders. The files are there, yes, but they were in the MO folder, which has a mod folder of it's own. Again, it's just me not being used to Mod Organizer. My bad, sorry.

Anyway, which devices do I need to toy with on Bodyslide?

In that case, I would suggest reinstalling DDa (and DDx if you use it) since it sounds like it didn't get installed properly.

Yeah, turns out I derped out: I wasn't looking in the right folders. The files are there, yes, but they were in the MO folder, which has a mod folder of it's own. Again, it's just me not being used to Mod Organizer. My bad, sorry.

All of the ones labeled with either DDa or DDx, make sure you build them with the same preset as you did the body.

All of the ones labeled with either DDa or DDx, make sure you build them with the same preset as you did the body.

Well, obviously, I'd need to fit the harness, the belt, the gloves and, well everything related to the body, but what about the boots and everything that goes on the head and the collars?

Sorry, it's just that I don't really have much, if any, experience with Bodyslide : in fact, the only thing I did with it was set my UUNP preset as the regular UNP bpdy.

Well, obviously, I'd need to fit the harness, the belt, the gloves and, well everything related to the body, but what about the boots and everything that goes on the head and the collars?

Sorry, it's just that I don't really have much, if any, experience with Bodyslide : in fact, the only thing I did with it was set my UUNP preset as the regular UNP bpdy.

Anything from DD that is listed in bodyslide will need to be built, or it will not show up in game. 

You have 2 options,

1. You can build them yourself, there's a tutorial here if you need it https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

2. You can find the mod-page on here for Captured Dreams, and it will have pre-generated meshes for the most common preset for each body in the download section. Though if you're using the dev version of devious devices, then some of the new ones may be missing from that pack.

Anything from DD that is listed in bodyslide will need to be built, or it will not show up in game. 

You have 2 options,

1. You can build them yourself, there's a tutorial here if you need it https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

2. You can find the mod-page on here for Captured Dreams, and it will have pre-generated meshes for the most common preset for each body in the download section. Though if you're using the dev version of devious devices, then some of the new ones may be missing from that pack.

I did as the link you gave me told me, no problem. But, the armbinders and the yokes, they're another story. Yes, I equipped them, but the arms are still free and the hands are missing. I ran FNIS, thinking it's something related to the animation, but it did nothing.

You have 2 options,

I did as the link you gave me told me, no problem. But, the armbinders and the yokes, they're another story. Yes, I equipped them, but the arms are still free and the hands are missing. I ran FNIS, thinking it's something related to the animation, but it did nothing.

Did fnis list anything about DD in the output log? And did you run that from inside MO as well?

You have 2 options,

Did fnis list anything about DD in the output log? And did you run that from inside MO as well?

Oh.  :s

I'm doing it as we speak. Thanks. :)

So, I enjoy the mod, but one thing that kinda bothers me is the plug placement and how I haven't been able to find anything that 'corrects' it, so I'm making some bodyslide settings to set it up so that they actually stick in the ass and vagene. Dunno if I can post the stuff here, but if it bothers you as well and you want the files pm me and I'll send them your way (or, alternatively, let me know if it's okay to post them and I'll just drop that link here).

HDT-PE pussy Piercing devious devices https://yadi.sk/d/G-Mh92-e3NQbDc

Wow, that's amazing! The weighting for it is perfection. Did you do this yourself, or find it somewhere?

I did it myself . made the physics of locks for chastity belts!) https://yadi.sk/d/Wu_3F8ay3NTq

NICE!

Edit: How was this done? Is there a link for tutorials on how to do this? I'd like to contribute as well, but don't have any experience with adding hdt bones/xml data to nifs. I'd like to do it to the locks on gags as well.

HDT-PE pussy Piercing devious devices https://yadi.sk/d/G-Mh92-e3NQbDc

Wow, that's amazing! The weighting for it is perfection. Did you do this yourself, or find it somewhere?

I did it myself . made the physics of locks for chastity belts!) https://yadi.sk/d/Wu_3F8ay3NTq

NICE!

Edit: How was this done? Is there a link for tutorials on how to do this? I'd like to contribute as well, but don't have any experience with adding hdt bones/xml data to nifs. I'd like to do it to the locks on gags as well.

While I'm still thinking about my issues related to the Chastity Bra, is it normal that when I put chastity gear on followers, the belt and bra goes over their armor/clothing?

Yes. The device hider works for the player character only.

Oh. Is there something that prevented the restraint hider from working on followers?

While I'm still thinking about my issues related to the Chastity Bra, is it normal that when I put chastity gear on followers, the belt and bra goes over their armor/clothing?

Yes. The device hider works for the player character only.

Oh. Is there something that prevented the restraint hider from working on followers?

Princessity explained it in this post. Basically it seems to be down to script load and performance. The player character was the priority.