1 hour ago, Headerman said:

Hey guys, i had an idea of a restraint; a mermaid tail! Make her either walk very slowly with tiny steps or crawl along the ground?

The first part seems kinda similar to the extreme variants of the hobble dresses. Though requests for new restraints probably belong in the DDx or DD dev threads.

So question. I've run into a bug with my game in that no variant of straitjacket will appear. My game has no other significant issues. My alternate playermodels work, custom animations play, all other restraints show as far as I can tell. But the straitjackets simply will not appear. If anyone has any ideas how what the source of this problem is, please let me know.

Forgive me if this isnt useful information. But I cant find a good way of copypasting my list of mods. So I'm going to write them down manually in their load order in this spoiler. If any more specific informations needed let me know.

Spoiler

00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Dawnguard.esm
03 HearthFires.esm
04 Dragonborn.esm
05 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
06 SexLab.esm
07 SexLabAroused.esm
08 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
09 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
0A Devious Devices - Integration.esm
0B Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
0C HighResTexturePack01.esp
0D HighResTexturePack02.esp
0E HighResTexturePack03.esp
0F SkyUI.esp
10 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
11 FNIS.esp
12 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
13 RaceMenu.esp
14 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
15 SLAnimLoader.esp
16 Captured Dreams.esp
17 CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
18 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
19 Bandit_Honeypot.esp
1A barenziahquestmarkers.esp
1B SOSRaceMenu.esp
1C Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
1D XPMSE.esp
1E guard dialogue overhaul.esp
1F undesperatehousewifelydia.esp
20 Devious Devices - Equip.esp
21 SimpleSlavery.esp
22 Deviously Enslaved.esp
23 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
24 Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
25 ccas_starts.esp

If this isnt the appropriate place to ask on it I'd like someone to let me know where I should. But I figure since the model came from here this would be the appropriate place to ask. Again, custom models work, animations work, other mods work, other bondage items in this mod work. But straitjackets dont, so I'd like to know why.

20 hours ago, throwawaygateway said:

So question. I've run into a bug with my game in that no variant of straitjacket will appear. My game has no other significant issues. My alternate playermodels work, custom animations play, all other restraints show as far as I can tell. But the straitjackets simply will not appear. If anyone has any ideas how what the source of this problem is, please let me know.

Forgive me if this isnt useful information. But I cant find a good way of copypasting my list of mods. So I'm going to write them down manually in their load order in this spoiler. If any more specific informations needed let me know.

Reveal hidden contents

00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Dawnguard.esm
03 HearthFires.esm
04 Dragonborn.esm
05 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
06 SexLab.esm
07 SexLabAroused.esm
08 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
09 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
0A Devious Devices - Integration.esm
0B Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
0C HighResTexturePack01.esp
0D HighResTexturePack02.esp
0E HighResTexturePack03.esp
0F SkyUI.esp
10 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
11 FNIS.esp
12 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
13 RaceMenu.esp
14 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
15 SLAnimLoader.esp
16 Captured Dreams.esp
17 CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
18 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
19 Bandit_Honeypot.esp
1A barenziahquestmarkers.esp
1B SOSRaceMenu.esp
1C Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
1D XPMSE.esp
1E guard dialogue overhaul.esp
1F undesperatehousewifelydia.esp
20 Devious Devices - Equip.esp
21 SimpleSlavery.esp
22 Deviously Enslaved.esp
23 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
24 Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
25 ccas_starts.esp

If this isnt the appropriate place to ask on it I'd like someone to let me know where I should. But I figure since the model came from here this would be the appropriate place to ask. Again, custom models work, animations work, other mods work, other bondage items in this mod work. But straitjackets dont, so I'd like to know why.

Nevermind, I figured out that to get the straitjackets to work I had to run them through cbbe bodyslide first. I no longer need help.

It's been a while since I played Skyrim but I started back recently. And I downloaded the latest versions of the Devious Devices set.

Now I'm getting this strange issue with a few of the assets where they are invisible on either the PC or NPCs.

This includes the asset shown in the attached photos and others like boots, etc.  Even the lowly iron shackles. In the first attached screenshot it shows that when not worn the items are visible.

I have no ideal what's causing it  Before posting here I tried reading through this thread as much as I could but whew, a million replies. lol

Anyhow, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how they fixed it. 

Thanks. 

72850_20180504131100_1.png

72850_20180504131116_1.png

72850_20180504131125_1.png

4 minutes ago, rickonhh said:

It's been a while since I played Skyrim but I started back recently. And I downloaded the latest versions of the Devious Devices set.

Now I'm getting this strange issue with a few of the assets where they are invisible on either the PC or NPCs.

This includes the asset shown in the attached photos and others like boots, etc.  Even the lowly iron shackles.

I have no ideal what's causing it  Before posting here I tried reading through this thread as much as I could but whew, a million replies. lol

Anyhow, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how they fixed it. 

Thanks. 

Spoiler

72850_20180504131100_1.png

72850_20180504131116_1.png

72850_20180504131125_1.png

Have you built the devices in bodyslide? That's a requirement for DD these days, although the "Usage" section of the DD Assets mod description was never updated when the change happened, so it now gives the wrong instructions.

Not sure if this is a DD issue or a DCL issue, but I'm having an issue where, when I equip certain devices (for example, the rubber suit), the equip message repeats. I click on the item in my inventory, the put it on/carry on message appears, I click put it on, the lock it on/manipulate locks message appears, and then whichever option I select, the put it on/carry on message appears again. Only after I click put it on again does the "You equip..." message appear. I've attached my load order and a papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-05-04T18-37-50.txt

9 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Have you built the devices in bodyslide? That's a requirement for DD these days, although the "Usage" section of the DD Assets mod description was never updated when the change happened, so it now gives the wrong instructions.

I never thought about the bodyslide. I have that program but I've never actually used it. Thanks, I'll do a search on YouTube for tutorials to learn how to use it and try that.

5 hours ago, rickonhh said:

I never thought about the bodyslide. I have that program but I've never actually used it. Thanks, I'll do a search on YouTube for tutorials to learn how to use it and try that.

If you still need one, Morferous posted a tutorial here on loverslab to help people out.

13 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

Not sure if this is a DD issue or a DCL issue, but I'm having an issue where, when I equip certain devices (for example, the rubber suit), the equip message repeats. I click on the item in my inventory, the put it on/carry on message appears, I click put it on, the lock it on/manipulate locks message appears, and then whichever option I select, the put it on/carry on message appears again. Only after I click put it on again does the "You equip..." message appear. I've attached my load order and a papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-05-04T18-37-50.txt

Make sure you're running the latest versions of the DD and that nothing is overwriting DDi.

24 minutes ago, tookachinchilla said:

Running the latest versions of all mods (DDa, DDi, DDx, DCL). Problem persists.

Have you tried re-installing DDi? Or if using MO make sure nothing other than bodyslide overwrites it.

Does it only happen with cursed loot suits, or with the DDx ones as well?

Also have you saved and reloaded after installing DD?

1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

Also have you saved and reloaded after installing DD?

I reinstalled DDa, DDi, and DDx yesterday on a fresh install (installed, waited for DDi MCM to register, made changes, saved, reloaded, made changes to the expanded options in DDi MCM, saved).

Installed DCL this morning and had the same issue as my previous install. Uninstalled it, re-downloaded it, reinstalled it, but didn't help. With DCL uninstalled, the DDx items (catsuits, gloves, boots) work fine.

7 minutes ago, tookachinchilla said:

I reinstalled DDa, DDi, and DDx yesterday on a fresh install (installed, waited for DDi MCM to register, made changes, saved, reloaded, made changes to the expanded options in DDi MCM, saved).

Installed DCL this morning and had the same issue as my previous install. Uninstalled it, re-downloaded it, reinstalled it, but didn't help. With DCL uninstalled, the DDx items (catsuits, gloves, boots) work fine.

Seems like maybe not all the items in cursed loot has been updated for dd4, so that would be a cursed loot issue.

I updated the FAQ part of the mod description with more info for those who might want to use the meshes and textures of DDa in their own works. The short version: Feel free, just don't be greedy and leave some kind of (brief) mention somewhere in the readme or description. Sounds fair?

On 5/13/2018 at 9:52 AM, sensei_kimiko said:

Please forgive me if this has been asked, but is there a Special Edition version of this  or plans to make one?

There will be a SE version of the DD framework as soon as all requirements are available for SE (as a stable version).

1 hour ago, Zadil said:

I updated the FAQ part of the mod description with more info for those who might want to use the meshes and textures of DDa in their own works. The short version: Feel free, just don't be greedy and leave some kind of (brief) mention somewhere in the readme or description. Sounds fair?

If I could suggest one more edit to the description while you're around, Zadil, it might be an idea to change the "Usage" section. It seems to contradict the bodyslide requirement. Someone following the usage instructions word for word would miss the bodyslide step. (I know bodyslide is mentioned in other places, but so, so many people still miss it and end up asking about invisible devices.)

On 4/29/2018 at 1:28 PM, crudo said:

Afterwards, when the yoke is removed my character still runs around as if she is wearing it.  Only when running, not when sneaking or walking.  Any help is appreciated.

I have had FNIS sexmoves cause that also ( or conflict some how making it so when you walk the Arm binder or tight dress animations kick in ), just reset NPC, and player to no sexy moves in the sexymoves MCM for a moment or two, and then your can set it back, if that is the cause.

On 13.5.2018 at 6:52 PM, sensei_kimiko said:

Please forgive me if this has been asked, but is there a Special Edition version of this  or plans to make one?

14 hours ago, Kimy said:

There will be a SE version of the DD framework as soon as all requirements are available for SE (as a stable version).

For the interested ppl: Take a look the SSE conversion tracking thread. DDa,DDi and DDx are running stable under SE for me. I can't tell if all features are working as intended, I just run them because other mods depend on them, but I have no problems so far.

The last things missing are a stable(!) version of NiOverride and a stable(!) version of SexLab. Both are in various states of development, and should be out sooner rather than later, but I am not going to make an official release depending on beta software ;)

That being said, NiOverride missing is noticeable only when high heels are worn and a few other situations. It won't keep the mod from running. SexLab SE should be mostly working fine, too. YMMV.