I'm having an issue with invisible chastity belts. Just the belts, all other items show correctly. I've already built the meshes in bodyslide and placed them in Data\Meshes\Devious\Devices, so I'm suspecting a slot conflict. A look in TES5Edit revealed that they don't have an armature. How is the mesh assigned if they don't have an armature? I need to know this so I can find a workaround(or what's causing the issue), because changing the biped slot for the armor addon didn't work.

15 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

I'm having an issue with invisible chastity belts. Just the belts, all other items show correctly. I've already built the meshes in bodyslide and placed them in Data\Meshes\Devious\Devices, so I'm suspecting a slot conflict. A look in TES5Edit revealed that they don't have an armature. How is the mesh assigned if they don't have an armature? I need to know this so I can find a workaround(or what's causing the issue), because changing the biped slot for the armor addon didn't work.

Hard to know exactly what the problem could be, but there are two armour entries for each device - an inventory record and a script instance. The inventory record has no link to an armour add-on, but the script instance does. Both of these armour entries will be in DD Integration (or both in Expansion) and not in DD Assets.

The other things to consider are whether anything else is overwriting the framework mods, and also the device hider. Just in case, it might be best to double check you don't have devices underneath set to hide chastity belts when wearing something in another slot.

1 hour ago, SleepyJim said:

Hard to know exactly what the problem could be, but there are two armour entries for each device - an inventory record and a script instance. The inventory record has no link to an armour add-on, but the script instance does. Both of these armour entries will be in DD Integration (or both in Expansion) and not in DD Assets.

The other things to consider are whether anything else is overwriting the framework mods, and also the device hider. Just in case, it might be best to double check you don't have devices underneath set to hide chastity belts when wearing something in another slot.

Okay, finally managed to solve it. I had to change the slot in both the inventory and script object to make them visible. So obviously it was a slot 49 conflict. Thank you! Still don't know what mod is responsible for this though. Can't think of anything I have that is using that slot.

• 2 weeks later...

A bug maybe? The pink armbinder dont have any bound animation to it. If i put on a pink armbinder, its visible, the hands disappere but the arms dont get tied behind the back and i can run as normal. I i struggle to get free, then the arms is put correctly behind the back but as soon as the struggle anim is finished, the arms goes back to the side with no hands. All the other armbinders works (as far as i can tell) correctly. Only the pink one has this problem. Very strange. Is there a way to disable only the pink one? Dont really care much for a pink armbinder anyway :smile:

1 hour ago, maxsteiner said:

A bug maybe? The pink armbinder dont have any bound animation to it. If i put on a pink armbinder, its visible, the hands disappere but the arms dont get tied behind the back and i can run as normal. I i struggle to get free, then the arms is put correctly behind the back but as soon as the struggle anim is finished, the arms goes back to the side with no hands. All the other armbinders works (as far as i can tell) correctly. Only the pink one has this problem. Very strange. Is there a way to disable only the pink one? Dont really care much for a pink armbinder anyway :smile:

Spamming the same damned question in multiple threads is not acceptable, please post in ONLY ONE thread at a time about any single issue.  You aren't new here, you should not have to be told that now.

On 22.1.2018 at 1:19 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Spamming the same damned question in multiple threads is not acceptable, please post in ONLY ONE thread at a time about any single issue.  You aren't new here, you should not have to be told that now.

Sorry bout that. I just wanted to cast a wide net but i see your point. 

Hi there!

I have all of the body based Devious Devices functioning.  The biggest problem I have is that the gags aren't appearing.  When I equip the gag on my character, or on others, it simply doesn't equip.  It shows up in my inventory, but no textures, and in my own, or an NPC's inventory it's shown as unequipped.  When I interact with other characters, it's as though it's not there at all. I even tried equipping some of the DD gags via DD equip, and while the Heretical Resources are showing up, none of the gags are.

Also, I notice that my devices and ZaZ gags will get a bit wonky when I load into different locations (i.e. from Skyrim into a shop)- the ZaZ gags are equipped, but the mouth acts as though it's not there.  The Armbinders are still on, but the arms (missing the hands!) are free.  Anyone know what might be causing this? (This is a minor problem but I was hoping someone might have an idea!)

Here is my load order, and attached is my Papyrus log

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     Campfire.esm
  9  9     RSkyrimChildren.esm
 10  a     ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
 11  b     EFFCore.esm
 12  c     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 13  d     ApachiiHair.esm
 14  e     SexLabAroused.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 17 11     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 18 12     paradise_halls.esm
           daymoyl.esm
 19 13     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
 20 14     SkyUI.esp
 21 15     ETaC - Complete.esp
 22 16     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 23 17     Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
 24 18     Helgen Reborn.esp
 25 19     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 26 1a     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 27 1b     Bounty Quest Fix.esp
 28 1c     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 29 1d     Civil War Overhaul.esp
 30 1e     Feminine Females.esp
 31 1f     FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
 32 20     UIExtensions.esp
 33 21     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 34 22     noRadiantJE.esp
 35 23     GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
 36 24     MacKom_LoreStylesHairSet.esp
 37 25     When Vampires Attack.esp
 38 26     Insects Begone - DragonBorn Spiders and Ashoppers.esp
 39 27     Insects Begone - Hearthfires.esp
 40 28     Immersive Whiterun.esp
 41 29     Immersive Solstheim.esp
           FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp
           FtM_3 - OBIS.esp
 42 2a     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 43 2b     Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 44 2c     Inconsequential NPCs.esp
 45 2d     Run For Your Lives.esp
 46 2e     FtM_3.esp
           FtM_3 - CCOR.esp
 47 2f     Cloaks.esp
 48 30     Drink Eat Sleep.esp
 49 31     Nightingale Hall.esp
 50 32     Immersive Weapons.esp
 51 33     LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
 52 34     LeftHandRings.esp
 53 35     BR_HoodCirclets.esp
 54 36     _admod.esp
 55 37     EFFDialogue.esp
 56 38     Hoodless Archmage Robes.esp
 57 39     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 58 3a     ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
 59 3b     Frostfall.esp
 60 3c     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 61 3d     Insects Begone - Spiders and Chaurus.esp
 62 3e     Insects Begone - Dawnguard - Spiders and Chaurus.esp
 63 3f     ShowersInInns.esp
 64 40     paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
 65 41     SpousesEnhanced.esp
 66 42     DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp
 67 43     LakeviewBathhouse.esp
 68 44     WinstadBathhouse.esp
 69 45     HeljarchenBathhouse.esp
 70 46     PP_WindcallerPass.esp
 71 47     GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp
 72 48     HouseOfHorrorsAlternateEnding.esp
 73 49     mmkhajiithair11.esp
 74 4a     FNIS.esp
 75 4b     UltimateCombat.esp
 76 4c     AMatterOfTime.esp
 77 4d     SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
 78 4e     Dr_Bandolier.esp
 79 4f     Unique Uniques.esp
 80 50     Bijin Wives.esp
 81 51     Drink Eat Sleep Addon - Dragonborn.esp
 82 52     Drink Eat Sleep Addon - Hearthfire.esp
 83 53     Serana.esp
 84 54     DanicaTheHealer.esp
 85 55     Michiko.esp
 86 56     Quest Eraser.esp
 87 57     Brynjolf & Vex Followers.esp
 88 58     Bijin NPCs.esp
 89 59     LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
 90 5a     RSChildren.esp
 91 5b     RaceMenu.esp
 92 5c     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 93 5d     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 94 5e     SLAnimLoader.esp
 95 5f     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 96 60     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 97 61     zaz-craft.esp
 98 62     dcc-dm2.esp
 99 63     SexLabTools.esp
100 64     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
101 65     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
102 66     XPMSE.esp
103 67     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
104 68     Captured Dreams.esp

Thank you in advance!

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, Londo101 said:

Hi,

how do I equip NPCs with these wonderful items? I put them in their invenory, but they do not wear them...

When you fail to read the first message of the thread you miss things like the F.A.Q. in that post where this is the very first question answered there.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2018 at 4:11 PM, WhoEvenAmI said:

Hey all, I'm having endless troubles getting the textures and meshes into the game. Can anyone point me towards a relevant guide or help me? I've tried the batch build and made my body, But I'm missing some textures and some meshes.

I hope you get this message. Download a program called Skyrim SaveTool. Go through each one an click on some of them a few times until completely clean. Then Turn on your game. Do not load any saves. Just turn it on.Then quit Skyrim.

Then run Fores GenerateFNIS_for_Users you should have hotkeyed on your Nexus Mod manager under Supported tools. Now try to play the game.

Hey

Been having some issues lately. Reinstalled Skyrim and adding in mods, basic sexlab and dependancies. I install DDA, DDI, DDE but only get an MCM for DDI. Then all the other items from DDA and DDE aren't showing up properly. Anyone know a reason why there wouldn't be any MCM's loading or visible objects?

Any help is appreciated thanks.

43 minutes ago, xslex said:

Hey

Been having some issues lately. Reinstalled Skyrim and adding in mods, basic sexlab and dependancies. I install DDA, DDI, DDE but only get an MCM for DDI. Then all the other items from DDA and DDE aren't showing up properly. Anyone know a reason why there wouldn't be any MCM's loading or visible objects?

Any help is appreciated thanks.

Hi.

Of the three mods, only ddi has its own mcm, so that's completely normal. As for items not showing up, have you built the meshes in bodyslide? This is required for dda and ddx or most of the devices will be invisible when worn.

• 3 weeks later...

So this mod came out for CBBE. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89974

Much better than the default CBBE body in my opinion. Although it does not work with Devious devices. when batch building all the Devious devices. In game everything is off by an inch or so and not where it should be. Piercings/gloves/boots etc. Is this an issue with the new mod or sliders in the DDA not made for that body? Is this something I can fix with time or do I need to make a request and hope that DDA or DDI/DDX are updated for the body?

On 24/02/2018 at 2:11 AM, NoJoker said:

Gags are not fitting character's head properly, way too lower than the mouth and clipping in on top of head, anyway to fix this? thanks

The only way I fixed the mouth unallignment is by modeling the face based on the position of the gag. Basically, made the mouth fit the gag perfectly and then modelled the face accordingly. The gags are made to fit a human head, so custom races might not always fit.

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason I can equip my followers with but plugs of any type, but when I co to remove them, it tells me they are wearing a chastity belt that must be removed first even when I never gave them one and the plug can not be removed from them even using the console commands.

4 hours ago, flufennuegr said:

For some reason I can equip my followers with but plugs of any type, but when I co to remove them, it tells me they are wearing a chastity belt that must be removed first even when I never gave them one and the plug can not be removed from them even using the console commands.

Same here. I've just kinda chalked it up as a lost cause and left it there.

28 minutes ago, rhino_4 said:
4 hours ago, flufennuegr said:

Same here. I've just kinda chalked it up as a lost cause and left it there.

This is fixed in the latest DDi beta. If you prefer to not use beta-versions, you can get the plug out of them by having them wear an open-back belt.

I recently started a new game and updated and added some mods.  When using SLUTS I'm getting an error when the mod tries to add the DD gear.  It tells me to check the log.  Where is the log located?  Here is a screen shot of the error.  When the error box pops up I have to click the "OK" button three to four times.

Afterwards, when the yoke is removed my character still runs around as if she is wearing it.  Only when running, not when sneaking or walking.  Any help is appreciated.

dderror.jpg

52 minutes ago, crudo said:

I recently started a new game and updated and added some mods.  When using SLUTS I'm getting an error when the mod tries to add the DD gear.  It tells me to check the log.  Where is the log located?  Here is a screen shot of the error.  When the error box pops up I have to click the "OK" button three to four times.

Afterwards, when the yoke is removed my character still runs around as if she is wearing it.  Only when running, not when sneaking or walking.  Any help is appreciated.

dderror.jpg

Reinstall version 4 of devious devices integration, and don't let anything overwrite it.