So, I had to uninstall steam as well as skyrim some time ago, and have decided to take that as an oppotunity to revisit skyrim and all the mods I use for it.

So can anyone tell me what mods would work well with Devious Devices that does not cause any issue.

Specifically I am wondering mostly about body types/mods that affect the bodys that will work well with DD and not cause clipping or other physic issues.

There seem to be soo many out there that I allways have a bit of a problem trying to figure out what works and doesn't.

Any help is appreciated :)

So, I had to uninstall steam as well as skyrim some time ago, and have decided to take that as an oppotunity to revisit skyrim and all the mods I use for it.

So can anyone tell me what mods would work well with Devious Devices that does not cause any issue.

Specifically I am wondering mostly about body types/mods that affect the bodys that will work well with DD and not cause clipping or other physic issues.

There seem to be soo many out there that I allways have a bit of a problem trying to figure out what works and doesn't.

Any help is appreciated smile.png

The newest versions of devious devices requires the use of bodyslide, and supports the cbbe and uunp families of bodies. As long as you meet those requirements the devices should fit properly.

The newest versions of devious devices requires the use of bodyslide, and supports the cbbe and uunp families of bodies. As long as you meet those requirements the devices should fit properly.

So, it says at the top that this mod is for CBBE-HDT. When I try to install CBBE with NMM i only get body types for Curvy and Slim.

So, it says at the top that this mod is for CBBE-HDT. When I try to install CBBE with NMM i only get body types for Curvy and Slim.

You need to install and use BodySlide, that will let you build a cbbe-hdt body.

Ah okay. I thought I needed to get the CBBE HDT body from somewhere else before I could use it with body slide. Thanks

Ah okay. I thought I needed to get the CBBE HDT body from somewhere else before I could use it with body slide. Thanks

You can also install UUNP with Bodyslide instead if you prefer that body, all the DD items now come in both CBBE and UUNP variants. Bodyslide now comes with both CBBE and UUNP.

Okay, I think I need some help here. I thought I had everything working and had morphed things with bodyslide appropriately, but then I ran into an issue where characters' butts and breasts stretched out during sex scenes. Did some research, and saw I hadn't installed HDT physics for their bodies, and that was causing the problem. So I did that. But now these items are not fitting and clipping (mostly notably the "restrictive" items), or having piercings hovering out in front of them again. I've tried to reuse bodyslide, but there's no UNP HDT preset I can find. For some of the items, there's four choices to choose from DA UUNP (HDT and non) and UUNP DA (HDT and non). Pretty sure I've tried them all at this point and I haven't seen a fix yet.

Anyone know if my problem is lacking a "UUNP UNP HDT" preset (currently using UUNP UNP) and how to get one if that is the problem? Or am I missing something else here?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Sorry I hate to ask this as lately I find myself stuck on installing a few mods... I'm fairly new to modding.

It says simply install this with a mod manager of your choice however that isn't so easy with NMM... I know some will say don't use it move to Mod Organizer and I may do that here in the near future... As for now I want to just create a mod folder for this and use NMM to activate the mod... So if you can please help its much appreciated.

I am lost at what files I need to place into the data folder!  My character is UNPB BBP preg

So I make the mod folder: DeviousDevicesAssests_V3.0e

Then inside I made:          Data

Now in the mod folder that you download it has    ==readme

00 Core

01 CBBE

01 UUNP

fomod

wizard.txt

I do know that most of the time the 00 / 01 / 02 etc folders are not used just the contents in the ones with options you want is used? Correct?

So in my ( DeviousDevicesAssests_V3.0e/Data )

What is needed?    All the files in 00 Core? 

Do I need just the files from either CBBE or UUNP based on the body type I use? or Do I use all the files from both of these as they wont overwrite one another?

What do I do with fomod or wizard.txt are they needed?

I've attempted to put together the core files with just the UUNP files and also put in fomod and wizard.txt and that didn't work when I activate it... It gives me the Mod install choices of CBBE or UNP however after activating it the mod keeps giving me the NO symbol for not activated!!!

I've also tried placing all the core files and all the files in the CBBE and UUNP files into the data then the fomod and wizard... I get the same results... Shows a choice and does not activate the mod...

Should I just place the core files and the UUNP files in the data and then not place anything else into it and try that?

Please help if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can tell me where I'm doing wrong?

I will try another mod manager but not at this time...

Thanks for any help and advice

Hello,

Sorry I hate to ask this as lately I find myself stuck on installing a few mods... I'm fairly new to modding.

It says simply install this with a mod manager of your choice however that isn't so easy with NMM... I know some will say don't use it move to Mod Organizer and I may do that here in the near future... As for now I want to just create a mod folder for this and use NMM to activate the mod... So if you can please help its much appreciated.

I am lost at what files I need to place into the data folder!  My character is UNPB BBP preg

Then inside I made:          Data

Now in the mod folder that you download it has    ==readme

00 Core

01 CBBE

01 UUNP

fomod

wizard.txt

I do know that most of the time the 00 / 01 / 02 etc folders are not used just the contents in the ones with options you want is used? Correct?

What is needed?    All the files in 00 Core? 

Do I need just the files from either CBBE or UUNP based on the body type I use? or Do I use all the files from both of these as they wont overwrite one another?

I've attempted to put together the core files with just the UUNP files and also put in fomod and wizard.txt and that didn't work when I activate it... It gives me the Mod install choices of CBBE or UNP however after activating it the mod keeps giving me the NO symbol for not activated!!!

I've also tried placing all the core files and all the files in the CBBE and UUNP files into the data then the fomod and wizard... I get the same results... Shows a choice and does not activate the mod...

Should I just place the core files and the UUNP files in the data and then not place anything else into it and try that?

Please help if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can tell me where I'm doing wrong?

Does it not work to just load the zip file in NMM and let the fomod installer take care of the rest?

ODell22d, on 29 Oct 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

Hello,

I am lost at what files I need to place into the data folder! My character is UNPB BBP preg

Then inside I made: Data

Now in the mod folder that you download it has ==readme

00 Core

01 CBBE

01 UUNP

fomod

wizard.txt

What is needed? All the files in 00 Core?

Does it not work to just load the zip file in NMM and let the fomod installer take care of the rest?

Thank you... I guess I was over thinking things! I just tried to simply add the files to a zip archive and then use NMM to add mod from file and it appears to have worked.

I was confused by the folders with the 00 / 01 that are just options...

Did I do it right by just adding files to archive then adding from file?

Once again thanks so much for your help

If we need to build the models in bodyslide it should say in the install description, but there isn't any...

Are you using this mod by itself?

Do you not have Devious Devices Integrated and/or Devious Devices Expanded installed?

Did you not see that both of those mods warn you to run Bodyslide?

Yes, it should be here too but Zadil last posted here at LoversLab a long time ago so your chances of getting that changed are.... actually pretty good ;). The team now maintaining this is working on a major update to the whole system and hopefully will fix a number of issues like this when that update gets released.

• 4 weeks later...

So I finally made the switch to bodyslide after a long time so I'm still new to it, can someone explain to me why do the uunp hdt devices not work?

I select the UUNP HDT variants of each device to build but I dont get any selections for my body presets (its just blank). UUNP without hdt works fine even with my custom body preset, but since my body is hdt any movement creates clipping. 

EDIT: Ok, so the breast and belly node managment in the mcm menu fix most clipping by resizing body parts, theres still a bit of clipping at the belly but nothing to really complain about and atleast the hobble dress has some kind of hdt component to it.

FINAL EDIT: Turns out the reason I couldn't use any presets for HDT devices was because there were no presets for that particular group. Once I saved my custom body to be included in the hdt group, I could use it to build and everything works fine. Unsure as to why the non hdt devices included all presets but these ones didn't. Either way, fixed it likes this in case anyone else runs into this issue.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, WhoEvenAmI said:

Hey all, I'm having endless troubles getting the textures and meshes into the game. Can anyone point me towards a relevant guide or help me? I've tried the batch build and made my body, But I'm missing some textures and some meshes.

Take a look at this guide and see if it helps (just in case you missed something)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

I'm having

14 hours ago, WhoEvenAmI said:

And just so there's no misunderstanding, the issue I'm having is that some items are bright purple, and others make my body invisible.

You need to build the devices in bodyslide or you won't have any meshes for them. The purple items are missing their textures.