I have some difficulties to get the different items. I entered the Form ID in the console but these items are not found... :/

Unless you plan to use the content in your own mod I strongly suggest that you use this mod together with Devious Devices: integration and access the items through its methods. However if you still want to access them through the console make sure that you use the 'help' command to obtain the correct IDs.

Update:
Devious Devices: Assets v2.7.5

GccYbYB.png

Highlights:

- Overhauled shader parameters (thanks to Coopervane)

- revised mesh normals

- One more thing: resumed support for UNPB v2.5.2

Have fun.

Great news! Thanks to you (and maybe a helper?) for UNPB.

Not exactly, I've just come across some workflow adjustments that have made the prospect of simultaneously working on UNPB quite a bit more viable, hence the unpb revival.

great to see an update. thanks!

I wonder if it is intentional that you are slightly vague on the supported SexLab Framework version. Is it adapted to 1.54 or should one stay on 1.39b for the time being? Lots of mods depending on this one so I'm sure I'm not the only one to be eager to re-implement DD or to upgrade the SL Framework, whatever the choice.

Any plug working without a belt ? 

The non-scripted plugs included here work without the belts, yes.

great to see an update. thanks!

I wonder if it is intentional that you are slightly vague on the supported SexLab Framework version. Is it adapted to 1.54 or should one stay on 1.39b for the time being? Lots of mods depending on this one so I'm sure I'm not the only one to be eager to re-implement DD or to upgrade the SL Framework, whatever the choice.

Good point. Assets is compatible with any recent version of SexLab (including the newest one) as it only references a couple of Keywords. The mod description has been updated to reflect that. I suggest that you use the most recent version compatible with your other mods of choice.

i downloaded the shop version bought them but for some reason they dont show up when worn

where do you get them other than the shop

as the second half of the user usage section states you need other mods like the mentioned shop mod i assume you mean the captured dream mod to access the content ingame and make sure that everything is installed properly unless you use console commands to spawn then directly which i dont recommend if youre planning to use the scripted version from the integration mod which enables you to craft the devices yourself after reading the forbidden tome found inside the winterhold college arcanaeum

i downloaded the shop version bought them but for some reason they dont show up when worn

where do you get them other than the shop

as the second half of the user usage section states you need other mods like the mentioned shop mod i assume you mean the captured dream mod to access the content ingame and make sure that everything is installed properly unless you use console commands to spawn then directly which i dont recommend if youre planning to use the scripted version from the integration mod which enables you to craft the devices yourself after reading the forbidden tome found inside the winterhold college arcanaeum

The items in the current version of the Captured Dreams shop are still built as sets instead of individual plugs, not sure if that is the cause. The next version of the shop has the plug sets removed and uses only individual plugs. Oh, I have 7 types of vaginal plugs and 2 anal plugs with different effects. I am working out a few issues but it should be ready for release it soon.

so the shop doesnt do it with single pieces ? i tryed equipping the armbinders and gag but they didnt show up i bouht them from the shop im downloading 1 of the mods the cbbe thing i wonder if thats why sexlab wouldnt work i have the other stuff

so the shop doesnt do it with single pieces ? i tryed equipping the armbinders and gag but they didnt show up i bouht them from the shop im downloading 1 of the mods the cbbe thing i wonder if thats why sexlab wouldnt work i have the other stuff

The plugs are still the old type that use sets which are being phased out for the individual ones. Everything else should work since they are standard items and have not changed as far as I know, I have not had a chance to look at the new version as of yet.

Good point. Assets is compatible with any recent version of SexLab (including the newest one) as it only references a couple of Keywords. The mod description has been updated to reflect that. I suggest that you use the most recent version compatible with your other mods of choice.

thanks for the clarification

Does the UNPB version work with regular UNP?

Possibly, though there is a chance that certain devices will cause minor clipping in some areas, especially around the chest.

me thanks for update

e: just a short question - can i use now things like dreamshop, integration, capture and so on with the new sexlab, or i need to wait for updates?

Integration has recently been updated to support the newer SL versions, other DD mods are soon expected to follow suit if they haven't already. To be safe make sure to check the mod description and keep an eye on the changelog of the mods you're interested in.

Guest smellbo

I'm super nub.

What's the difference between TBBP and BBP. I know that they add physics to the body, but I don't know the difference between the two.

Herp derp

A quick poll is up to find out which HDT implementation you guys tend to use, if any (no particular reason).

Voted for TBBP. The more optional choices the better :)

But what do you have in mind for HDT? It's all heavy steel so no boob juggling. Only the buttocks could juggle around the belt. In the past (T)BBP and the bra was a clipping nightmare, would like to see that fixed.  :)

I'm super nub.

What's the difference between TBBP and BBP. I know that they add physics to the body, but I don't know the difference between the two.

Herp derp

I haven't used either for any meaningful length of time, but I think they're both just different interpretations of how to achieve similar bouncy results with a different focus on the affected body parts.

Other users who are more experienced with both methods should be able to offer you more details.

A quick poll is up to find out which HDT implementation you guys tend to use, if any (no particular reason).

Voted for TBBP. The more optional choices the better :)

But what do you have in mind for HDT? It's all heavy steel so no boob juggling. Only the buttocks could juggle around the belt. In the past (T)BBP and the bra was a clipping nightmare, would like to see that fixed.  :)

If I had something in mind for HDT (hypothetically speaking that is) it would only affect the chastity bra among current devices to put a stop to the continuous clipping at the cost of not being all rigid anymore, as well as a few other minor devices planned for the future.