I'm having a lot of issues with plugs and chastity belts where I get a pop-up about an unconfigured config file and something about (GetPlugRateMult -1). I have no idea of to fix all this, could anyone help?

I have the newest ZAZ, SKSE (alpha and I tried the 'current' version too), newest Arousal, and the FNIS 5.something too.

I'm having a lot of issues with plugs and chastity belts where I get a pop-up about an unconfigured config file and something about (GetPlugRateMult -1). I have no idea of to fix all this, could anyone help?

I have the newest ZAZ, SKSE (alpha and I tried the 'current' version too), newest Arousal, and the FNIS 5.something too.

Hi Roisin,

Sexlab Aroused, Zaz, and Devious Devices all appear to have lost all of their properties in this log. If this is an existing save, start a new game, and see if the issue persists. If this is a new game, please reinstall the three aforementioned mods.

Furthermore, this thread is for "Assets". Your issue is a script problem. If you need further help, post in the Integration thread.

Paradise Halls compatibility patch

For those of you who are using Devious Devices with Paradise Halls and are finding DD items given to your slaves to wear do not appear and do not function properly, RiiakShiNal has made some edits to the PAH's scripts to offer compatibility between these two mods.

The script patch includes more edits, bug fixes and improvements and offers Zaz Animation Pack compatibility as well by yours truly (Antono).

You can find the patch on the Nexus. For the time being, the original author has not confirmed that he would like me to upload anywhere else.

Credits go to Layam for the Paradise Halls mod and to RiiakShiNal for the bulk of the script patch. Also, to Zaz Chris and Xaz for Zaz Animation Pack and to Zadil for Devious Devices (Assets).

Paradise Halls compatibility patch

For those of you who are using Devious Devices with Paradise Halls and are finding DD items given to your slaves to wear do not appear and do not function properly, RiiakShiNal has made some edits to the PAH's scripts to offer compatibility between these two mods.

The script patch includes more edits, bug fixes and improvements and offers Zaz Animation Pack compatibility as well by yours truly (Antono).

You can find the patch on the Nexus. For the time being, the original author has not confirmed that he would like me to upload anywhere else.

Credits go to Layam for the Paradise Halls mod and to RiiakShiNal for the bulk of the script patch. Also, to Zaz Chris and Xaz for Zaz Animation Pack and to Zadil for Devious Devices (Assets).

Would like to see this mod ported to LoversLab and have proper integration with the quality stuff here. The mod has some neat features but desperately needs some proper sexlab and DD integration.

What Skyrim really needs now is some cursed armor and weapons.

What might appear to be daedric armor turns into one of these devices when you put it on.  Then, you get to enjoy a daedra's devious sense of humor.

Or perhaps that new daedric weapon turns on you when you equip it and turns into an armbinder.

It would add a new element of difficulty and suspense if you never know just what you found until you try it and see what happens.

I am testing the devices and when I wear the armbinder, I have a CTD. I don´t know if this issue is already answered (well...91 pages of search are a lot of pages, and I feel kinda lazy today... :D ).

I am using (related mods): DD integration and Deviously helpless (more likely I think this one could be the problem, gonna check right now), in a new game.

Anybody else found this problem?

I am testing the devices and when I wear the armbinder, I have a CTD. I don´t know if this issue is already answered (well...91 pages of search are a lot of pages, and I feel kinda lazy today... :D ).

I am using (related mods): DD integration and Deviously helpless (more likely I think this one could be the problem, gonna check right now), in a new game.

Probably related to a mild compatibility issue. Try to make sure that your FNIS is the current version (5.02 I think) if you're using the 5.51 version of ZAZ resources; that's fixed it for others.

Latest zaz update causes it.

Stick with v0054 untill it's fixed.

Or make sure you have the latest FNIS, a lot of people have reported that fixes the problem for them.

This is a bug in FNIS. Update FNIS to 5.02 at least.

For some reason only one mod (or so it seems) can have offset idles in FNIS 4.0x, or the game will crash when you try to play them.

Hello everyone,

This one is trying to get the various Devious Devices working with Mod Organiser. Many times have I tried to put it with my plugins, but each time it disappears. Khajjit asks you for help. This one has downloaded it to a folder and used the "install mod from an archive option" it works with all the others, except this master file. La'qir also tried manually installing it in the data folder, but Mod Organiser doesn`t recognise it.

Anyone here know what to do?

Hello everyone,

This one is trying to get the various Devious Devices working with Mod Organiser. Many times have I tried to put it with my plugins, but each time it disappears. Khajjit asks you for help. This one has downloaded it to a folder and used the "install mod from an archive option" it works with all the others, except this master file. La'qir also tried manually installing it in the data folder, but Mod Organiser doesn`t recognise it.

Anyone here know what to do?

When you say it 'doesn't work', what do you mean exactly? That it doesn't appear as an available mod in the left pane? Or that it does appear, but when you enable it you don't see the devious assets esm in the right pane?

Quick question, ive been updating my devious mods and all is well apart from one thing, how much information for the plugs have changed? As the daedric pair has disappeared?

Daedrick plug might be from Live a deviant life.

Any chance a harness equivalent of the armbinder could be implemented? The same animations could be used, just a modded version of the current harness.

SadieBelle1.jpgSadieBelle2.jpg

Image copyright to bondagecafe.com

Also would like to see some kind of hood. Like the sensory deprivation tings.

Quick question, ive been updating my devious mods and all is well apart from one thing, how much information for the plugs have changed? As the daedric pair has disappeared?

A while ago the plugs where changed to make them all individual items rather than pairs. Other than that they have remained fairly consistent and no plugs types have been removed, however a daedric set of plugs was never part of this mod.

It appears the new sexlab update is not compatible with this mod

The only part of SL that DD:Assets references is a few keywords, the chance of any incompatibilities between them is thus fairly limited. As for the Integration mod, it wil soon be updated to eliminate any incompatibilities caused by the SL 1.5 update.

"Nothing has happened here in ages"

...which makes it that much more special when it finally does :ph34r:

Any chance a harness equivalent of the armbinder could be implemented? The same animations could be used, just a modded version of the current harness.

Unfortunately the distance between the player's arms and torso varies in certain situation (sprinting, sneaking,...) even when assuming the armbinder pose, which would deform and distort any interconnecting straps.

Aren't there mods that add hoods to the game already? I think I saw one around here not too long ago.

Unfortunately the distance between the player's arms and torso varies in certain situation (sprinting, sneaking,...) even when assuming the armbinder pose, which would deform and distort any interconnecting straps.

Aren't there mods that add hoods to the game already? I think I saw one around here not too long ago.

I haven't seen any hood mods beside the ingame 'bags'. Not really up to DD spec  ;)

It's a shame the binder can't be used then, would be a welcome alternative to the armbinder  :)