Turbosnowy was kind enough to share a hood.

It's the standard bag over the head yeah, but it has a latex/rubbery texture added to it ... better then nothing!

And you can still wear a blindfold with it, so you can pretend it's the hood that's blinding you :P

Please combine your always awesome work into a retex mod Aegis  :)

@DD, it seems the female NPC's still use UNPB BBP instead of CBBE of my toon, any idea's how to fix it? I uninstalled UNP via the NMM and installed a clean CBBE over it..But the boobs clip massively in the bra, the thigh cuffs are way too large and the belt itself clips in the belly of the NPC's.

Edit: Manually removed the skeleton and female meshes, reinstalled CBBE and everything works fine now.

Always meant to do a transparent version of the belt, but never found the time...

Decided to dust off the old file and gave it a go, along with a few *extras*.

cnurcko4nhk46mdiv.jpg

cnurcqh3pbg4e9c6v.jpg

cnurcyt1mh1r84e0n.jpg

cnurd13qwvxki86bb.jpg

cnurd3fuexz860lpz.jpg

moar shiniez...

And let's not forget, in-universe, glass chastity belts would be completely appropriate, seeing as Tamriel glass doesn't break even when you use it to kill a god.

Aw sonuvabitch! No more UNPB support? Sucks that right as I start using UNPB instead of CBBE like I had previously; that everyone starts dropping support for UNP/B and only focusing on CBBE. Talk about the worst time to switch. . 

So will I be able to use the UNPB assets with the new versions of Live a Deviant Life and Integration? Or am I stuck using the older ones that support UNPB?

Zadil, are you still taking asset requests?

How do you stand towards pony-play gear (bridle, bit-gag)? And any chance of a muzzle gag

Also a members favorite, straitjackets ;)

My official stance towards pony gear? The more the better. On the growing list of potential (and realistic) future additions is another head harness better suited for pony accessories like blinders or a bit gag.

A straightjacket is not on that list for several reasons. Not only would it require its own animation (I imagine the default arms could also be made invisible instead, although that approach may result in strange deformations), but depending on the material it would also be a fairly complex and therefore time-consuming item to create, at least to a satisfactory standard.

There is an Assets update coming shortly (It's a minor one in that it could be considered a maintenance update, but in terms of minor updates it's a fairly major one), but after that it will most likely get quiet around here again for a while as my attention will be required elsewhere.

How do you stand towards pony-play gear (bridle, bit-gag)? And any chance of a muzzle gag

My official stance towards pony gear? The more the better. On the growing list of potential (and realistic) future additions is another head harness better suited for pony accessories like blinders or a bit gag.

Alright, would like to see some modular gear. The website 'Strict restraint' has some nice sets with patent leather head-gear. If you'd like I can link a sample gallery in a PM.

A straightjacket is not on that list for several reasons. Not only would it require its own animation (I imagine the default arms could also be made invisible instead, although that approach may result in strange deformations), but depending on the material it would also be a fairly complex and therefore time-consuming item to create, at least to a satisfactory standard.

There is an Assets update coming shortly (It's a minor one in that it could be considered a maintenance update, but in terms of minor updates it's a fairly major one), but after that it will most likely get quiet around here again for a while as my attention will be required elsewhere.

Animations are always the hard part in creating new items, sadly it isn't that easy to create new ones. Will await the 'refresh' update then :)

Alright, would like to see some modular gear. The website 'Strict restraint' has some nice sets with patent leather head-gear. If you'd like I can link a sample gallery in a PM.

Sure, if you have some references for a specific style feel free to let me know in a pm.

A quick question, is the current Assets version still useable with Sexlab and all we have to do is wait for Integration to update, or do both need to update?

I'm not aware of any existing conflicts between SL and Assets. The only thing the latter references from the former are a couple of keywords that have no effect on this mod itself but are included for the convenience of other modders. Incompatibilities between both mods alone are therefore unlikely in general and this version of Assets should work fine with next version of Integration, although Assets will receive somewhat of a maintenance update shortly as well.

A quick question, is the current Assets version still useable with Sexlab and all we have to do is wait for Integration to update, or do both need to update?

I'm not aware of any existing conflicts between SL and Assets. The only thing the latter references from the former are a couple of keywords that have no effect on this mod itself but are included for the convenience of other modders. Incompatibilities between both mods alone are therefore unlikely in general and this version of Assets should work fine with next version of Integration, although Assets will receive somewhat of a maintenance update shortly as well.

Cool, thanks for the answer. Can't wait until they update!

When my character wear the armbinder she just use normal animations with invisible hands.

The animations for it are bundled with DD:Integration as they are triggered by its scripts.

When my character wear the armbinder she just use normal animations with invisible hands.

The animations for it are bundled with DD:Integration as they are triggered by its scripts.

I have integrations installed, and it add another armbinder with animations, but the one of this mod doesn't have animation (for me) and is used in another mod: Sacrificial Spriggan so it looks weird

I have integrations installed, and it add another armbinder with animations, but the one of this mod doesn't have animation (for me) and is used in another mod: Sacrificial Spriggan so it looks weird

As implied by the above, any items added by DD:Assets alone don't have any scripts attached and therefore won't trigger any animations.

If the 'Sacrificial Spriggan' mod (though the following applies to any other mod as well) doesn't work as expected make sure that it is correctly installed and that you have read the mod description thoroughly, which often points out common issues (like incompatibility with SL 1.5). If that still doesn't help your best bet is to contact the respective mod author.

In have this Error in a Ingame-Box:

"An error has ocurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Pleas check the log for more information. Error Text: Failed to find any valid animations. Aborting."

EDIT: I checked it with Google and its a Problem with Integration ...